Raiders inactives

By Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer
Thursday, December 6th, 2012 at 4:21 pm in Oakland Raiders.

WR Derek Hagan
RB Jeremy Stewart
FB/RG Jamize Olawale
OL Lucas Nix
T Willie Smith
DE Jack Crawford
DT Richard Seymour

• LongLiveAl

Thanks Raiding Texas! Raider on.

• RaiderLen

Evening Fellas,

Here’s to a Raider Win.

If not, let’s get a better look at the young ones.

• ESETERIK78

Dan78 Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 4:51 pm
    ESETERIK78 Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 4:50 pm
    Somewhere in an office in Oakland, Mark Davis is sitting in the dark listening to the Geto Boys’ “My Mind is Playing Tricks On Me”
    —————-
    or snorting on something…

————-

Or getting his soup dish melon cleaned up.

• The_Judge37

0ak r8rs Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 4:51 pm
    The_Judge37 Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 4:34 pm
    r8eray Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 4:28 pm
    52-17 Donkeys
    ——-

We’re going to have to pull your Raider card for that one. Fan up it’s game day.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

We r the worst team in the league. Nobody is a bigger raider fan than me, my friggin license plates for all my vehicles r raiders. But let’s be real. We r the worst team in the league. We r the most irrelevant team in the league.
    ——–

It’s game day, save that $h!t for tomorrow

• Marks hair

Play tp dìckface

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

Raiders need to show some F’n heart tonight and keep it close to the end.. the win the game with a 60 yard Janokowski FG

LETS GET IT!!!!!!

• fingers

Houston’s still a keeper….the guy plays to the whistle …

• The_Judge37

Marks hair Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 4:56 pm
    Play tp dìckface
    ——

That’d make a great sign for the Stands

• RaiderLen

So Goodell say’s Raiders can have 200 mil.

800 to go.

• Dan78

ESETERIK78 Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 4:53 pm
    Dan78 Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 4:51 pm
    ESETERIK78 Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 4:50 pm
    —————-
    or snorting on something…

————-

Or getting his soup dish melon cleaned up.

lol

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

IF the Raiders wanna win tonight.. DMAC needs to rush for over 100 yards..

and PALMER needs to pass under 300 yards.

LETS GET IT!!!

re-hire Norv Turner as OC!!

• 0ak r8rs

52-17 Donkeys
    ——-

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

——–

It’s game day, save that $h!t for tomorrow

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

It’s not gonna be a game. It’s gonna be a humiliation. Can’t wait for all my “friends” to start texting me busting my balls for my misfortune of being a raider fan. Ill have to turn my phone off, again.

• RaiderLen

Fingers Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 4:57 pm
    Houston’s still a keeper….the guy plays to the whistle …
    ———————————-
    100%

LaMar gets it.

• r8eray

LongLiveAl Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 4:51 pm
    anyone have a link to tonight’s game? Don’t have NFL network. Want to see us take Manning out of the game and ruin Denver’s season.

=======

That’s probably the only reason why I’m watching this game…oh yeah and DMC for my FFT!

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

The Raiders CANNOT pull that 3 & out schit. Constantly throwing short of the sticks. Can Knapp adjust his game?

• The_Judge37

———-

Well i have a feeling your going to eat those words. Raiders by 6, with Billboard head failing to score a TD in the final 2 min

• Raiders for life

Raiders have to play Pryor so one of two things will finally happen.

DA and Knapp will be considered dumb fck’s for not playing him all season or…….

The fans are going to shut the fck up about TP.

• fingers

Raiders 38….. Donkeys 27…… Burning good trees ….

• EMRaiders

A thought about this whole Gruden thing:

You have to read the press release carefully. I don’t know what the big fuzz is about what the Raiders said about this issue. Yes, they denied it, but you have to read between the lines. The comment of “There’s two people on this planet that can make this happen….and they both asked me to tell you there’s no truth to this report” doesn’t say much. It just says that Both Mark and Reggie asked him to deny the report. Now here I see two possible scenarios. One, there’s some truth to it, and Mark went to Reggie and asked him to deny the report, out of respect for DA. Which they would’ve done anyway regardless if it was true or not. Or two, there really isn’t any truth to it. But then you have to ask this, would the Raiders really get this upset and be forced to release a press statement to deny the rumor?? Why not just let it be, and let it go away, as any false rumor would. It’s not like any distraction this may cause is going to hurt the way we are playing and risk a playoff birth.

It is because of that, that I think there’s more to this than meets the eye. Whether it was just a phone call that took place to see if there was any interest on either side, or whether there’s a contract being worked out as we speak, I think there was something to this behind the scenes, that forced the Raiders to deny it for now.

I just hope that this doesn’t kill any chance of whatever there was, working out, and Gruden coming back. That would be a huge shot of energy, both for the team, and the fans. Most fans anyway.

• Marks hair

If there’s any artists in the nation I’d like a painting of tits allen breastfeeding our #1 draft pick…

• RaiderLen

RaiderRockstar Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 4:58 pm
    re-hire Norv Turner as OC!!
    ——————————————-
    Norv will be lookin for a HC gig in the NFL.

When He doesn’t get it, he’ll end up as an OC for somebody.

It’s important that the organization get it right this off season.

Drafting for ZBS or Power? Very important.

• Plunketthead

Make the sticks shorter

• The Beeech Dawg

Calm down, KrappyRat

You’re probably drunk again, huh

I’m sure the Raiders will get a few first downs, maybe that’ll keep you from messing your overalls

Sorry Old Troll, the Beeech Diggity gots to keep it real

;)

• 0ak r8rs

Fingers Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 4:57 pm
    Houston’s still a keeper….the guy plays to the whistle …

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Right. That’s why I didn’t list him. ID still take Von miller or dumerville over him tho. But not Tracey porter or bailey.

• C2E

roller coaster emotions all week with chucky talk, thank garsh it’s foosball night

• The_Judge37

Drafting for ZBS or Power? Very important.
    ———

POWER!

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

KoolKell Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 4:59 pm

================
    See? This is why everyone says you have no idea about the game. They don’t call plays to be short, you idiot.
    If the receiver gets the ball one yard short at 3rd and 7? That’s on the receiver, idiot. Not the called play.
    No, not talking about a screen, old lady.
    Talking about calling plays.
    Were you always confused? Or is this an old man thing?

• r8eray

Fingers Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 4:59 pm
    Raiders 38….. Donkeys 27…… Burning good trees ….

———–

Yeah…they must be good with that prediction!

We’re gonna get crushed…hopefully by halftime we will see TP!

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Raiders need a TD on their first possession to even make it a game.

• r8eray

Marks Hair Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 5:01 pm

=======

I’m sure one of us in here could photoshop up something for you!!

LMAO!!!

Len,

Norv Turner is one of those guys who is an EXCELLENT coordinator, but a terrible Head Coach.

Romeo Crennel = same thing. hire him as DC if he gets fired by KC!!

• The_Judge37

It’s going to be an ugly game for both teams. Raiders just need to stick to the Run and they will come out on top.

• mcfadden20.

Lemme drink the biggest cool-aid of the day , 38-0 Raiders

• The Beeech Dawg

KrappyRat, Dennis Allen is having a last minute emergency presser to talk all about his plan to get 1st downs!

Hurry and turn on the TV before it’s too late

Just kidding, Old Troll. Don’t throw out your hip diving for that remote

• Raiders for life

If the donks 2nd team is playing in the 3rd qtr, maybe Knapp will put in Pryor.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Dumb Beech, I’m not interested, ok?

• Marks hair

In the past this is the kind of game the Raiders would usually win… when i’m looking to lose games to get a better pick they find a way to win..

• RaiderLen

The_Judge37 Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 5:03 pm
    Drafting for ZBS or Power? Very important.
    ———

POWER!
    ——————————
    That’s my preference, but winning is the bottom line.

• Raider E

31-17 RAIDERS BABY!!!!!

• RaiderLen

RaiderRockstar Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 5:06 pm
    Len,

Romeo Crennel = same thing. hire him as DC if he gets fired by KC!!
    ———————————
    I hear you RR.

I’d have no problem with both on staff.

Agree.

• MiamiRaider78

MiamiRaider78 Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 5:04 pm
    Raiders win this game by 7

Oakland 27
    Denver 20

Do it for DA?!?

• The Beeech Dawg

Sorry, KrappyRat, but I’m not really talking to you

Just having some fun bagging on you to give my blog fans what they want

Sorry, but that’s how them Big Dawgs bark, woof woof

career stats for Palmer versus Dungver = ugly

McFadden will make his life easier.

Veldheer & Barnes are gonna have their hands full tonight. Expect lots of penalties and hits on Palmer … if not sacks & fumbles

quick release & run game will slow down the pass rush

• Raiders for life

Anyway, good luck tonight Nation.
    I sure would like to see a Raider win.

• mcfadden20.

Houston should have started his career at DT , why draft players at certain positions and put them somewhere else cuz you were payin too much Money to players at those positions? Why not just draft a pure DE to pass rush

• The_Judge37

RaiderLen Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 5:09 pm
    The_Judge37 Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 5:03 pm
    Drafting for ZBS or Power? Very important.
    ———

POWER!
    ——————————
    That’s my preference, but winning is the bottom line.
    ——–

DMC, Veld and Wiz all progressed with the Power scheme, ZBS was Knapps idea and he doesn’t even do well with it.

• The_Judge37

mcfadden20. Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 5:11 pm
    ——

It’s on Al, Problem is he’s been looking for the Next Howie Long

• ESETERIK78

Anybody see this, Goodell says the league would be willing to pitch in $200M to fund a new stadium in Oakland.

raiders WILL win tonight..

print that!!