Raiders-Chiefs game will be televised

By Steve Corkran
Friday, December 14th, 2012 at 2:40 pm in Oakland Raiders.

Sunday’s game between the Raiders and Kansas City Chiefs will be televised locally, a Raiders spokesman said.
The Raiders on Thursday were granted a one-day extension in an effort to sell enough tickets to satisfy the league’s blackout policy. The Raiders reached the 85 percent threshold in time to avert a second blackout this season.
This marks the seventh time in eight games this season that the Raiders will be televised. The figure stands at 15 of 16 over the past two seasons.

• Marks hair

Peytons the oc in denver.. so yeah he would have been better than cp3 for us.. no krapp to fùck up last yrs O..

• Marks hair

Cp3 has been turning cowshìt into pet rocks.. bad trade

• Gdog

exlaraiderseasonticketholder Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 9:22 am

Not even Peyton Manning could be successful with the horrendous play of the WR’s, injuries decimating the running game, no defense and terrible coaching by Allen, Knapp and the rest of the staff. Carson has thrown a few picks but they are the result of him having to make lemonade out of cow$hit.
    >>>>

Brees, Rivers, Romo, Luck, Eli, Ryan, and Dalton all have similar or worse numbers of Ints.

We are prolly the only franchise with fans whining non-stop about it.

It disgusts me.

• RaiderDebo

GG Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 12:54 am
    van BANASZAK Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 12:45 am

Hue Jackson was the top “Football Guy” at the time of the CP trade. So, I think he deserves most of the blame. Hue pushed for it and Mark approved it.

I liked Hue….If JC did not get injured or a quality back-up QB was in place….I think the Raiders win the division last year.

It is too bad the JC injury happened less than a week before the trade-line. Why could it not have happend after?

=====

Yep, Hue gets blame for CP. He just shouldn’t have thrown away so many picks. He was going all-out FOR NOW, a playoff/SB run, for himself too, as well as Al mind you. But he blew it. Should’ve gotten Garrard etc for nothing. That way he can’t be blamed for finishing 8-8, can’t be mocked for the ‘greatest ever trade in football history’ comment, what a douche comment, and doesn’t back-fire on him in 2012/2013 and the Raiders not having needed picks, because he surely knew too the defense needed upgrading more.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Garrard would have been the perfect guy. Not only is he better than Palmer, but we wouldn’t have had to give up picks or show JC such blatant disrespect. Too bad he was injured though. Needed back surgery.

• RaiderDebo

Garrard would be the perfect guy now if we want to cut Palmer. We can have him here as either insurance while TP starts, or a great guy to play while we groom a future starter. A player twice as good as CP at less than half the cost. Like stealing!

• Marks hair

They are lucky theres still fans whining.. most fans are fairweather. Raider fans stick it out.. even thru dumbfùck trades and yrs of horrendous drafting..

• http://psych Burton Guster

After Church today I will not be going to the game. I don’t want to see the Raiders lose, tho I think they should, and I don’t want to witness a meaningless win. I will read about the game later, but it will do me no good today. This season has messed me up. Messed me up bad. I am better off today with Church, family and friends. Good Luck today gentlemen and God Bless.

#1256…Totally agree.

• tuckrulefool

D0A:

“I thought we had one of our better weeks of practice”

AWESOME. One less excuse for Allen to trot out once we get blown out in 3+ hrs or so….

DUMBA55….

• tuckrulefool

Burton I hear you. Despite my predictions/wanting a blowout I cannot sit there and WISH for it while it is actually happening.

Your plan makes a lot of sense.

I will DVR it just in case Tp6 plays and plays well (ie actual hope for 2013).

Sadder state this franchise is in? 2006 looks like Arthur Fonzirelli Happy Days!

• Marks hair

Im so pissed that we missed the opportunity to evaluate the qb position. Should have stared tp for the final 3-4 games.. you cant evaluate him while he practices 10 mins a week with the 3rd stringers.. i cant imagine our 3rd string even running a play without a comedy of errors..

• Plunketthead

foresight is easy. That’s why Hue should have gone after a RB and run the ball more.

DA was torn up in here for not being ready with a back up LS.

Hue did the same thing with the QB, a much worse offense

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

The Denver defense looks better without Allen. And Baltimore isn’t letting Manning beat them.

• Raider Riff

GG Says:
    December 15th, 2012 at 11:35 pm
    I believe in Gruden to Oakland still.

I don’t believe Allen will play Pryor at all. Maybe at most give him the last 2 mins to kneel down and hand-off.

Which, will further infuriate Mark Davis imo.

——–

I hope it pisses him off. Im seriously getting pissed at this staff for the way they are mis-handling Pryor.

You dont get a better way to evaluate your young QB than the position we are in now. And if he works, then it equals job security for the HC as the owner wont want to mess up the kids development.

DA needs to get hitched on to Pryor’s wagon and not get left behind.

• Raider Riff

Marks Hair Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 10:28 am

————–

This is the absolute truth.

• jesusraiderjim

Marks hair Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 10:28 am

————————————————-
    Kinda makes you think that despite what Mark and Reggie said this INCOMPETENT STAFF already has their minds made up about TP^ future.

Sad state of affairs for my RAIDERS.

FIRE KNAPP and DA now!!!

Regression is unacceptable.

• http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXj7I1RzLSE&feature=related exlaraiderseasonticketholder

A QB needs to have the tools to succeed. Knapp has not done that. CP spends the offseason working on his dime to sync with

• Raider Riff

Marks Hair Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 10:03 am

———–

That fan loyalty might wane over the course of the next few years. With Al not here anymore, it’s hard for the loyalists to stay latched on.

Mark needs to make his own mark and do it in a hurry. Our logo, colors, and other traditions are great and all, but the #1 Raider tradition is winning. And despite the fact that Al was horrible for 25 years, he did a good job of selling his mantra’s. He still represented that fire and will to win and that hope was enough for most fans.

We all knew, that whatever happened on the field, if we were unhappy, Al was probably twice as unhappy. And that calmed most and kept hope alive.

• jesusraiderjim

Our offense has TOOLS!!

DA and KNAPP

As a matter of fact I have never seen 2 bigger TOOLS!

• nycraider

reggie best move his entire 1st season was cutting routt. thats how bad a year he’s had.

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

I love how Tits holds players like Taiwann, D Moore accountable and say they need to do better, yet offers no criticism of his OC….Doublespeak!

• hendu

1221,if we had kept Hue and focused on the D,we would be a. Winning…b, cut Knapp, it would be a Merry Xmas….

• 2romes

Hey Lefty, I did not want to ignore the question you asked about Cable. yes I supported Cable and I wanted Cable to remain as the Oakland Raiders Head coach when he went 8-8 with Hue as OC. My philosophy is I would Keep any Head Coach that obtained an 8-8 season unless his record regressed from the year before. I do not like the coaching change every year either and that is why I was upset when Mark and Reggie fired Hue after 1 year. Hue got the best out of his offensive talents when he took over.He would have bettered the teams defense. Just like he PROVED to bettered offense he deserved the chance to better the defense.
    ——————————————————-
    Lefty12 Says:
    December 15th, 2012 at 9:10 pm
    2rome-I didn’t fire HJ.I had no say in whether or not he returned or not.I would have liked to see him get another year.I hate the idea of changing coaches every year.I just refuse to say if we had kept him we’d have been this great team.1-4 the last 5 games when it really mattered last year isn’t forgotten,at least with me.BTW,did you feel the same way when Cable wasn’t brought back after he brought the team from a 5-11 record to an 8-8 record

• jesusraiderjim

We are so far below a level of competence of these other teams it is disgusting. Denver looks like World Beaters compared to us. Mark should be embarassed

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

No 1st downs for the Ravens yet on 4 drives….Sure missing Tits there.

Jesusraiderjim Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 10:51 am
    We are so far below a level of competence of these other teams it is disgusting. Denver looks like World Beaters compared to us. Mark should be embarrassed

====================

And all because they signed a QB who has given them so much confidence. We need a leader, HC for starters.

Jaguars > Raiders

• jesusraiderjim

We scrapped the bottom of the barrel for a coach and OC DC. Yeah I know all the reasons and excuses.

We should have got DelRio when we had a chance and we would have been way better off.

I said earlier its like going X-mas shopping on X-mas eve and wondering why you cant find anything worth a SHVT cause its all been picked over.

• Chris in NY

RaiderDebo Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 9:49 am

————————–

Garrard is not nearly as good as Palmer, let alone “twice as good,” that’s the reason he gets paid peanuts. Bringing Garrard in would be the equivalent of bringing back the Josh McCown-Daunte Culpepper year. That’s basically where he’s at at this point.

Let me guess some of the other stop-gap guys you like for 2013:
    - Vince Young
    - Troy Smith
    - Byron Leftwich
    - Jason Campbell
    - Donovan McNabb
    - Joe Webb

Any others?

BTW, Carson Palmer is going to surpass 4,000 yards passing on the season today. The first time a Raiders QB has done that since Rich Gannon won the MVP award in 2002.

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

Weird, I just saw the Ravens double-team Von Miller…BTW, Tits was given that stud and he had a 24th ranked D.

• Gdog

I’ve said since pre-season Pryor should have 3 to 5 plays that he is up to speed with the 1st team for short yardage and goal line situations. Nothing more. Anyone thinking Pryor is our ticket to greatness play too much Madden.

I’m guessing this green-horn coaching staff didn’t want to put big-boy pants on and deal with ANY sort of QB controversy, especially with DA coming fresh off the Tebow circus.

There is no reason a physical specimen like Pryor should be buried on the bench or not even suited up.

• jesusraiderjim

We would have as much luck bring in Unitas, Hadle, Fouts or Terry Bradshaw LOL.

Our staff has an agenda and we are screwed unless some changes happen. Hear me Mark??

• jesusraiderjim

MaddenRaiderisadouchebag Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 11:04 am

——————-
    Funny how that is successful eh?

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

It’s amazing that this Ravens team put up 55 on us….I hope you’re watching this game Mark. You can see how stupid this staff you hired is.

• jesusraiderjim

Denvers broken plays look better than our scripted plays. SAD!!!

Jesusraiderjim Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 11:08 am
    MaddenRaiderisadouchebag Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 11:04 am

——————-
    Funny how that is successful eh?

=============

He embarrassed Osemele(sp?) on a couple plays & they seem to get it…My only hope is the Pats win out cuz I want Denver to have to go there. I still think Belichek is in Manning’s head.

• jesusraiderjim

This is what gets me.

How can Reg and Mark “not see this”?

• Raider Riff

Gdog Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 11:06 am

——-

I agree with everything you wrote.

But none of the rational semi’s here think he’s the “savior” at the moment. We just want to see what we have with him. Nothing more.

• BlackSunday

Wish Stewart would have gotten more touches, now can’t even suit up so more 2yrd runs by Dmac. Enough excuses for Glass Legs, Adrian Peterson has a worse Qb and same crappy line and he straight balls. Dmac and Seymour way higher on my Sh&*t list than Palmer and Allen.

GO RAIDERS!!!!!

• jesusraiderjim

I really wish Martian Head played for some team i did not hate cause he is fun to watch, maybe the best ever.

• Chris in NY

Really torn about this game today. On the one hand, I know that a loss enhances our draft position and is needed to improve the odds this coaching staff gets cleared out.

On the other hand, it’s hard for me to watch the game and not root for the silver & black. Plus I want to see guys like Palmer, DMC, Moore, DHB, Bryant, Houston, etc. do well and succeed.

So my heart is with these guys, but my head knows it’s far, far better if we lose out.

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

#1290 I agree, he is a smart player. I think Marino & Elway were better personally.

Chris In NY Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 11:16 am

=======

I hear ya but my heart is not with these idiots on staff and possibly Reggie.

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

Way to go Flacco, the dude is Jay Schroeder reincarnated and tits gets schooled by him…Ball game.

• Chris in NY

JJ Watt is ridiculous. Basically the white Reggie White. He’s really THAT good. Just an unblockable force.

• jesusraiderjim

I hear ya Chris NY

I want to know if DA is gone if we lose out? If that is the case lets lose out.

Hard to be a Raider fan this season, cause I always want to win.
    To even have to question this speaks volumes about our coaching staff. FVCKERS!!!

• C2E

So much hype going into today’s game…not!

Guess Corky’s bailed on the season already too.

• jesusraiderjim

The Baltimore RAIDERS look horrid today. HAHAHAHAHA

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

Forgot about Houston, they need to win today and next week to make Dungver play week 1.

• Gdog

I agree with everything you wrote.

>>>>

The more you agree with me the smarter I think you are. lol

I would love to see what he has… same as players like Ausberry (anyone see that Myers is so far at the bottom of PFF’s run blocking amongst TE that nobody is even close to second worse?)

I honestly don’t think Knapp has a clue what to do with all this authority on offense beings DA is a defensive coach.

He’s choking on the responsibility.