End 3rd qtr: Raiders 12, Chiefs 0

Sebastian Janikowski’s fourth field goal, this one from 30 yards, has the Raiders up 12-0 through three quarters.

The Raiders have rushed for 174 yards, including 100 on 23 carries by Darren McFadden. They open at the Kansas City 33 after a 43-yard burst up the middle by Mike Goodson.

Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer

• JB

Time to set up for the next FG attempt.

• C2E

great run. now put in Aus and Criner.

• Raider Riff

Raider Riff Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 3:36 pm
    Goodson just broke more tackles in that one play than DMC has all year.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

KoolKell Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 3:34 pm

Celebrating because they stopped the worst team in the NFL?
    that’s how far we have fallen. In the gutter, glad to be beating another gutter dweller. Sad, no?
    —————–
    Not me an imposter who wants to be me

• RaidingTexas

THE BLACKHOLE Says:

Why did we let go of hue?… right because he wanted to hire an actual D-coordinator.

———————————

Or maybe because his vaunted and fearsome offense was only #16 in scoring in the NFL last season. Or maybe because he threw players under the bus. Or maybe because he was drunk during film study. Or maybe because he orchestrated one of the most lopsided trades in NFL history. Or maybe because he liked getting his toenails polished.

Any one of those reasons. Just guessing on my part.

• Los Raida Locos

Barn burner. Yep.

• JB

Put in TP6. Let’s see if he can get 7.

• Dakota

Might as well just kick the fg now.

• http://www.kellisafag.com KoolKell

Priest bailed like the bich he is. And yes, this is the real KoolKell.

• Priesttj12

Priesttj12 Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 3:36 pm
    They want instant success from TP or else he is considered a bust………..lol

It doesn’t surprise me………..in fact I expected it. So mnay in here would love to see TP fail. Yet Brady Quinn has a starting job in the league and no one cares…………I guessed it’s called Just-Us.

• jackasspuria

I would love to see Pryor succeed.

I would also love to see Terrelle Pryor vs. Cam Newton next Sunday.

• Raider Riff

DMC is a shell of his former self. Even on his good runs. Go watch some tape of his first couple seasons. He seems to have lost a step.

• http://www.kellisafag.com KoolKell

Considering other posters do it, so will I.
    If you agree with what I said, it’s the real me. If you don’t, it’s an imposter who wants to be me.
    How do you like it, Mistic? Works for you, works for me.

• Dakota

Damn that was almost the pick 6 I am looking for!

• JB

Like I said, another FG.

• Raiders for life

Palmer has way too many lapses of boneheadery.
    He will not take us to the Superbowl.

• jackasspuria

Jano racking up the fantasy points!

• Raider Riff

The longer they wait, the worse it looks if TP comes in and scores a TD.

DA just cant help but shoot himself in the foot with the way he’s handling this.

• RaiderFan-n-KC

Realistically, Pryor should be starting the 4:00 offense if Oakland is still leading by more than 10 points

• RaidingTexas

Yet more evidence that DHB will be a “Drafter’s Remorse” during a CBS game in the next 2-3 years.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

KoolKell Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 3:39 pm

Priest bailed like the bich he is. And yes, this is the real KoolKell.
    ——————–
    Not me, a cross poster who wants to be me
    Lol.

• Dakota

Five scoring drives? Might be a personal best for knapp!

• Priesttj12

KK, no worries man, I get it….

It’s the same ole crap troll..

• RaidingTexas

Raiders For Life Says:

Palmer has way too many lapses of boneheadery.
    He will not take us to the Superbowl.

—————————-

I mostly agree, but a good receiver runs back toward the QB on that play. DHB didn’t do that. That incompletion is more on him, than Palmer.

• JB

If they don’t want to play TP6 then cut him & let’s move on. Otherwise, give the kid a real world opportunity of real play.

• jackasspuria

Pryor should get start against Carolina.

Pryor vs. Newton would excite whom ever is in broadcasting booth calling the game.

• Scourge

Methinks Tits told Jano to run up the score.

• Los Raida Locos

0 Tds’ for the Chiefs
    0 Tds’ for the Raiders. Still a toilet bowl.

• http://www.kellisafag.com KoolKell

Quinn is starting. TP is sitting. What does that tell you?
    That even as bad as Quinn is, TP is worse?

Ouch

• Priesttj12

Double Agent needs to go….

• jackasspuria

Los Raida Locos

At least with toilets you can flush crap away.

This however….

• Raider Riff

I see our famous prevent D is in effect.

You know, the one where we dont cover the RB

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

Los Raida Locos Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 3:44 pm
    0 Tds’ for the Chiefs
    0 Tds’ for the Raiders. Still a toilet bowl.

==========

Yes it is.

• THE BLACKHOLE

RaidingTexas Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 3:37 pm

THE BLACKHOLE Says:

———————————

Any one of those reasons. Just guessing on my part.
    —————————————————–
    1. Still better than this offense (with the same players) and way more penalties offensively.
    2. That Defense was horrible and you know it.
    3.Drunk? First time hearing this.
    4. Lopsided? Carson was coming off of his couch midseason and still played well. This season can all be credited towards knapp’s do nothing offense.
    5. I don’t care if he polishes his ugly little toes what matters are wins dummy.

• Scourge

I admire Jano’s leadership abilities. From the sidelines, he’s able to lead his team down the field to get into range for him to do his thing.

• RaidingTexas

Announcer: “Tommy Kelly, he’s a keeper.”

Clearly basing this off the 1 or 2 Raiders games he’s watched this season. Jesus.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

KoolKell Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 3:44 pm

Quinn is starting. TP is sitting. What does that tell you?
    That even as bad as Quinn is, TP is worse?

Ouch
    ———————
    Am I your hero? ……………lmao. I’ll sing a pix if you want?

• jackasspuria

RaidingTexas

So true!

Wilcott has broadcasted four Raider games this season with Kevin Harlen.

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

Congratulations Reggie, you can assemble more talent than Scott Pioli.

• Scourge

Jano must fell great when the team builds its offense around him. Jano is our franchise player.

• jackasspuria

Man!

Scott Pioli!

He was the ‘genius’ behind the Patriots machine… wow.

How the mighty have fallen.

• Priesttj12

For the record, I knew you had a cast on. Punching out an old man, wearing a cast isn’t my thing, Kell.

• Los Raida Locos

Still time for KC to mount a comeback. DA knows this. That’s why him and knapp are coaching not to lose. Scared. If that weren’t the case, TP would be in.

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

THE BLACKHOLE Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 3:47 pm
    RaidingTexas Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 3:37 pm

THE BLACKHOLE Says:

———————————

Any one of those reasons. Just guessing on my part.
    —————————————————–
    2. That Defense was horrible and you know it.
    3.Drunk? First time hearing this.

=============

Logic doesn’t work on them, hey 8-8 is worse than 4-12(3 wins against 2 teams that will draft ahead of us) in their eyes too.

• jackasspuria

Scourge

Hahaha!

Jano is being paid like a true franchise player.

• lefty12

I guess the old adage that you earn playing time with how you practice means nothing to this crowd.Certain players should just be given playing time because a bunch of guys that follow the team want them to play.Chekwa,Ausberry,T Jones,etc.-shouldn’t have to earn anything-just hand it to them.Sounds like the way things were under Davis that you all despised.

• THE BLACKHOLE

Scourge Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 3:49 pm

——————————————————
    No joke,he seriously is.

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

Scourge Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 3:49 pm

=======

LOL!

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

* I will sign a autograph if you want, cross poster. ;-)

• J Hill

So we are looking at picking around 7 now?

Hmmmmm