End 3rd qtr: Raiders 12, Chiefs 0

Sebastian Janikowski’s fourth field goal, this one from 30 yards, has the Raiders up 12-0 through three quarters.

The Raiders have rushed for 174 yards, including 100 on 23 carries by Darren McFadden. They open at the Kansas City 33 after a 43-yard burst up the middle by Mike Goodson.

Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer

• RaiderFan-n-KC

The team is winning by 15 points late in the 4th and still people are whining….

• J Hill

This offense is as boring as I’ve ever seen man.

EPIC fail this season.

New OC HAS to be priority #1.

• Raider Riff

Priesttj12 Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 4:00 pm
    Raider Riff Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 3:55 pm
    Priesttj12 Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 3:54 pm
    Raider Riff Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 3:53 pm

Still no TP?

This is how this coaching staff gets me to turn on them. Me, McFadden20, and a few others have tried our best to see the glass half full.

But Im about ready to jump ship.
    ====================
    You were never on the ship, so stfu.

———-

Explain…
    ***************************
    Raider Riff, this isn’t me nor are many commenst from several posters it’s all trolls

———-

gotcha.

Yea, I thought it was getting a bit weird here.

• tuckrulefool

4-12

• Raiders for life

Devon Wylie from Fresno St. Watch out for that dude. He is a fast mthr fkr.

• Priesttj12

I watched every play TP played in college and high schhool, and I’m telling you, he is the real deal. He will use his mind and his legs to throw for more yards than any qb has in the history of the NFL. When he does I want you all to come on here and state that I’mm the smartest old fart you ever heard.

• Raiders for life

J Hill Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 4:04 pm
    This offense is as boring as I’ve ever seen man.

EPIC fail this season.

New OC HAS to be priority #1.

#########################

Yep
    Yep
    And please

• RockyMountainRaider

Jackasspuria Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 4:03 pm
    RockyMountainRaider

I’m watching to see how much more the Chiefs can embarrass themselves. That way, I can keep sending disparaging texts to my father-in law who is a KC fan.
    ———————————————————
    Ha ha oh yeah thats a good reason!

• jackasspuria

Terrelle Pryor vs. Cam Newton next Sunday…

Wish it would happen.

TP gets start and goes up against Newton. That would keep me interested and glued to TV.

• J Hill

Playing Pryor just 3 plays was ridiculous.

What was the point of playing him at all?

GM and owner want to see Pryor but the coach refuses to play him.

Hmmmm…..

• Priesttj12

He Riff. What do you think of men’s depends? You ever use them?

• Priesttj12

Raiders for life Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 4:03 pm
    Priesttj12 Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 3:59 pm
    This team has given up. No one cares. It’s obvious the team has packed their bags, and made plans for the holidays.

###########################

I guess thats why they are winning?
    ************************************
    This isn’t me dude, In fact I’m leaving any post you see with my moniker you know it’s a troll

signing off…

• RockyMountainRaider

Knapp in press conference “I told you this offense would come around” lol

• Just Fire Baby

If Pryor wanted to play more, he could have avoided one-hopping a guy from 9 feet away.

Just a thought.

• Priesttj12

Found out from myh sources that when TP went in, he was to be left in until we gave up the ball. If we would have scored, he would still be in.

• Raider Riff

KC isnt fooling anyone. They are going to go for it.

• lefty12

Agreed J Hill,that should priority #1

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

RaiderFan-N-KC Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 4:04 pm
    The team is winning by 15 points late in the 4th and still people are whining….

=========

LOL! yes zero TD’s against the worse team in the league…I didn’t get to hear Papa say “Touchdown Raiiiiiiiiiiders” today

• big pep

Anyone who is happy about this game, has not watched the Raiders play long enough to remeber the good times, or just plain think that this garbage today is just fine.

• Priesttj12

I changed my mind. I came back. Not letting som punkazz troll chase me off.

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

No TP in garbage time…you’re a fu**king punk DA…Fu** you!!!!!!!!!

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

Big Pep Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 4:09 pm

==========

I agree

• Raider Riff

Just Fire Baby Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 4:07 pm

Just a thought.

————

So, Palmer has never short hopped anyone? C’mon man. You know TP is getting a raw deal.

• stablersbeard

I’d love to see Pryor play the rest of the game. I’d also love to see him tear it up.
    I just don’t think he will. Now or ever. There really is a football reason the coaching staff isn’t concentrating on him. It really isn’t that they’re all idiots or that there’s a secret agenda against Al’s draft picks.

If anyone had the slightest inkling that he’s the franchise QB of the future, don’t you think they’d be a little more anxious to give him some playing time? It’s not as if it matters if they win this game or any of them the rest of the season.

A little logic, anyone?

• Raider Riff

Goodson, showing DMC what a cutback looks like.

• Raiders for life

JFB is still alive?

• J Hill

JFB, is that you????

• CVRaider

Hanson plays smart

• Scourge

I believe Tits’ game plan was to have TP and Jano split playing time. But, given that Jano’s been more productive out of the shotgun, he’s getting more reps with the first team.

• jesusraiderjim

The reason TP aint in is because Knapp and DA are Puzzies and think a win is gonna help them.

• 504 Raider

Priesttj12 Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 4:05 pm
    I watched every play TP played in college and high schhool,
    ————————————————————————————————————–

Oh yeah Priest!!!
    Well I just saw Santa Claus swapping out Rudolph’s nose with LED’s while the sleigh was bumpin Tupac’s “Dear Momma.”

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

When a loss is good, the Raiders win.

• Raider Riff

The only reason I watched this game is in hopes of seeing TP play.

Fvck you DA.

If the media had any balls, they would roast him after the game.

• MiamiRaider78

Goodsons ypc has been ridiculously high this year. We should give him less carries in the next game.

• RaiderFan-n-KC

RaiderFan-N-KC Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 4:04 pm
    The team is winning by 15 points late in the 4th and still people are whining….

=========

==========

Just enjoy the win, it’s the last home game this season and might as well enjoy the fun since week 17 is just around the corner

• 505raiders

no pryor this is fvcking bullsh!t a perfect game for him to play and show off against a sh!tty kc team and the last home game didnt even show the fan base a fvcking thing to get hyped about just more of the same f**************************ck

• RockyMountainRaider

If DA dont put in Pryor now and at least give him a snap something must be going on in the organization. When have you ever seen a coach keep his QB in harms way, in a winning effort or losing, well into the forth quarter?

• Just Fire Baby

I’m alive.

Epic, epic fail on the tailgate.

Got Gasol’d by my buddies baby momma, ended up in a big “near” fight, another buddy arrested, etc.

Then two weeks of travel.

Go Raiders!!!!

• jackasspuria

Stablersbeard

Agreed.

I just want to see Pryor given an ample opportunity to either succeed or fail.

And, since Oakland has very little ground to gain or lose with two more games, why not give Pryor the start against Cam Newton and the Panthers?

That would make the game intriguing.

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

Raider Riff Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 4:13 pm
    The only reason I watched this game is in hopes of seeing TP play.

Fvck you DA.

If the media had any balls, they would roast him after the game.

===========

But you got 1 series & 1 pass attempt

• DJ Johnny

RockyMountainRaider Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 4:07 pm
    Knapp in press conference “I told you this offense would come around” lol

He’ll follow that with “Hey…I coached the offense in Houston and of course i was with San Fran while they were racking uo Super Bowls. I know a little something about winning..okay?”

• lefty12

Stablersbeard-a little logic isn’t allowed on here.You have to have a favorite player and biotch and moan 24/7 if he doesn’t get to play as much as you’d like whether he deserves it or not.

• J Hill

DA is going with his starters and working on building for next year.

Pryor will be promoted to backup QB.

Progress, indeed.

• big pep

Raider Riff Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 4:13 pm
    The only reason I watched this game is in hopes of seeing TP play.

Fvck you DA.

If the media had any balls, they would roast him after the game.
    —————————————-
    The media isnt going to do schyt, D.A. and the raiders did this to make more money today, and will continue to do so. fuc D.A. and his staff.

• JB

so what have they accomplished today? Answer, absolutely nothing except they downgraded our draft pick & they know nothing further about TP6 in real play circumstances. This as all about DA’s self gratification and hadv NOTHING to do with what’s best for the team going forward. Pathetic! They just solidified my decision on no season tickets for next year.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Great game for Janokowski.

• RockyMountainRaider

Lets just get DMC’S YPC down instead

• Priesttj12

Two pathetic teams playing a horrible game. How can we not cross the goal line even once, against this KC team? We are not just the dumbest team in America, but we are as bad as the worst team in America…period!

• Just Fire Baby

This is what DA football is going to look like in the 5 years ahead.

Boring, running driven offense, kick azz physical defense.

Just hope that in the future it is against a tad better competition, lol.

Can we get an azzhole to fair catch a punt? Why is this still an issue?

• Raider Riff

DA is just trying to protect himself from the embarrasement of playing TP in the event that TP scored a TD.

It’s nothing more than that, and its unexcuseable.