Jon Becker

• J Hill

I say we need to go after Dwayne Bowe.

• raidersince87

Trade DMC for multiple picks (2nd and 4th)
    - Trade McClain for anything (Tebow? Seriously, a bum who cant play for a leader who cant play, its a major upgrade)
    - Restructure or trade DHB for a can of tuna
    - Cut Briesel
    - Cut Seymore & Kelly
    - Let Lechler go
    ———————————-
    love this raider riff.

• http://Www.bullycains.com r8dercain

I really think the raiders tanked this yr from the gate for better draft spots knowingly
    They can trade down an stockpile pics. But this yrs draft is weak.
    This is the game of Nos. 1 an 2 in the draft

DRAFT – depth at the guard position

FREE AGENT – JPP
    FREE AGENT – Jake Long
    FREE AGENT – Bowe or bring in Chad Johnson or someone like that on the cheap
    FREE AGENT – bring back Nnamdi

• RaidingTexas

What’s up, Nation! It’s almost game time!!!

• raidersince87

and khalif barnes gotz ta go!! we havnt been able to shore that position up for along time..and reg and allen, stop drafting players and changing their positions!!!

• http://www.kellisafag.com KoolKell

Another unarmed black man shot

• big pep

raidersince87 Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 12:30 pm
    Big Pep Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 12:27 pm
    Well Romac is officially a bust, alongside Huff,Dmac,Washington,Gallery, and Russell. what a stretch of poor draft picks weve had since 2004. this team will continue to suck till we rid this team of the garbage that inludes G.Knapp.
    ————————————–
    thats why it was weird for cork to say he didnt like some of the changes in the scouting dept. check the track record cork!!
    ————————————–
    I agree, i also commented on that after reading is bullschyt. I thought cork was fn crazy when he posted that garbage. my job is not to scout players so i dont know schyt from schinola, but our past and present staff get paid well to do a good job but have failed, and should have been let go along time ago.

• http://www.kellisafag.com KoolKell

My mistake. I meant an unarmed white man shot.

• J Hill

What makes you think JPP will be available?

• RaidingTexas

Taco Bell slaying and draft talk? WTF is wrong with you people? There’s about to be a game.

• MiamiRaider78

Raider Riff,

The Oakland Raiders want to extend you an offer as a FREE AGENT and PERSONNEL ADVISER. You can start as soon as possible.

lol

• http://www.kellisafag.com KoolKell
  • SnB offense defense specialteams

I was delighted Hie Jackson was fired. The fact he couldn’t find another coordinator job or even position coach shows all you need to know.

Just cause Reggie messed up with his pick of DA and that crummy staff, doesn’t mean Hue should have been retained

Higher standards please. Raider fan excuses limited production from draft picks and celebrate check cashers like Routt and Wimbley. Two guys that were stealing money. But y’all cheered the shoulder dip move of wimbley (his only move by the way) and annoited him a star. The guy was getting DeMarcus Ware money. LOL.

• raidersince87

DRAFT – depth at the guard position

FREE AGENT – JPP
    FREE AGENT – Jake Long
    FREE AGENT – Bowe or bring in Chad Johnson or someone like that on the cheap
    FREE AGENT – bring back Nnamdi
    —————————————-
    this is a great post..im eye to eye with you.

• RaidingTexas

Raider Riff Says:

FREE AGENT – bring back Nnamdi

———————————

Oh I see. This is some sort of running joke that I missed.

• raidersince87

i think we should keep the current wr’s thou..just get a young franchise to grow with them. geno smith?

• http://www.kellisafag.com KoolKell

If it’s the police, and you are black, you almost certainly can expect an attack.
    Only in AmeriKKKa.

• raidersince87

why not bring back nnamdi, him and honey badger are starting corners.

• MiamiRaider78

Kell,

Maybe for tomorrow? lol It is Sunday.

• J Hill

Nnamdi????

Maybe as a S.

MAYBE.

• Raider Riff

Raidersince87 Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 12:38 pm

——–

I feel like an a55hole for somehow forgetting to mention how badly this walking dumpster needs to go. My bad.

• Raider Riff

J Hill Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 12:45 pm
    Nnamdi????

Maybe as a S.

MAYBE.

———

Are you really going to blame Nnamdi for what a trainwreck Philly has been?

I understand him wanting to leave, but he couldnt have picked a worse team.

I think we could get him in the 6-7 million a year range. You’d be against that?

• John David Booty

I see calls to draft Teo, Star, and Moore. Personally, Im for Star, as I think hed definitely make the most impact from day one, and have the ability to be the most productive of the 3 over a span of 10 years or so. Teo is a good player. Good instincts, good tackler, good enough athleticism, but not great. He will be a pretty good player for whoever hes drafted by, but his success may live or die on the system around him and whether the team that picks him has a stout enough D-Line. Would that be us? I cant really say I believe that. I also think that we have seen the BEST of Teo, at this point. I dont know how high his ceiling really is, but I do think he will be a good player. Worthy of a top 5 pick? Not unless your an already disciplined defense thats looking to replace an aging MLB. Thats not us.

Moore is beast, no other words for it. Hes gonna be able to beat O-linemen at the NFL level, no problem. Hes also good against the run. If we were to draft him, hed be able to apply pressure from day one. But our defense doesnt allow for the DEs to move around much. It would actually sadden me to see Moore get wasted by DA and Tarver. Moore is going to be another player whose success can live or die based on where he goes and how hes used.

Star is going to be a monster in the middle of the line, no matter what team drafts him. A smart D-coach will see that he can be used like Haloti Ngata, and moved from the middle, to DE on plays. But even if youre team is cursed with inept, uncreative coaches, like DA, Star is still going to be able to hold his assignment in the middle. Of all 3 players, I think Star makes the most impact from day one, and for the longest amount of time.

If our draft came down to drafting a MLB, DT, or DE/MLB, which would be able to make this defense better on opening day 2013?

• John David Booty

DE/OLB

• Raider Riff

J Hill Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 12:39 pm
    What makes you think JPP will be available?

—————

It was mentioned here a week or so back that he’d be a free agent. Was that intel bad?

• 504 Raider

MaddenRaiderisadouchebag Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 11:54 am
    Joeckel shut down that LSU dude.

————————————————————————————————————–

Doesn’t mean squat. Barksdale shut down Von Miller in Cotton Bowl.

• MiamiRaider78

Last time we drafted a DT (D.Russ) our running D improved over the years. I say go with Star, if not trade for picks.

• John David Booty

Raider Riff Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 12:46 pm
    J Hill Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 12:45 pm
    Nnamdi????

Maybe as a S.

MAYBE.

———

Are you really going to blame Nnamdi for what a trainwreck Philly has been?

I understand him wanting to leave, but he couldnt have picked a worse team.

———————————————-
    Philly is a mess. Nnamdi hasnt adapted well to what theyve been asking him to do. At the same time, hes still one of the best players in one on one coverage in the league, and Philly just isnt taking advantage of that enough. Nnamdi can still be a very productive player and it would be a blessing to have him back after over someone like Shawntae Spencer.

• J Hill

I don’t know about Nnamdi at corner.

I’d prefer someone a little younger and faster.

I’d be interested to see him at S though.

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

504 Raider Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 12:47 pm
    MaddenRaiderisadouchebag Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 11:54 am
    Joeckel shut down that LSU dude.

————————————————————————————————————–

Doesn’t mean squat. Barksdale shut down Von Miller in Cotton Bowl.

===============

And Barksdale is in year 2 of his career…So if head-to-head competition doesn’t mean squat, what does? Lemme guess, Teo’s wonderful intensity.

• RaidingTexas

Nnamdi was, and still is, extremely overrated. I strongly advocated letting him walk two years ago, and I was right. He has been routinely burned in Philly. He looks like he doesn’t even care about football.

You guys were fooled into thinking Nnamdi was great because he was a mediocre player on a squad of terrible players. Of course other teams wouldn’t throw at him. Why would they when the corner play on the opposite of the field was absolutely atrocious? And you could run at will against the Raiders.

• C2E

Cousins making it look easy.

• Raider Riff

Raidersince87 Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 12:43 pm

——-

Im not against letting them develop. But the leash is short, and the jury is already out on some of them.

DHB – too expensive and unreliable
    D-Less – he’s on the hot seat. Another sub par year like this and I want him gone
    Criner – showing promise, but we’ve seen that before out of all of our current and past WRs
    Streater – the most promising prospect we have
    Hagan – personally, I like the guy
    Ford – worth keeping, he’s a playmaker and cheap

We still need a vet WR though. Someone that can run the right routes in crunch time.

• J Hill

Yeah, I want the big NT too. If he’s gone, the OT is who we need to go with.

• raidersince87

Raider Riff Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 12:45 pm
    Raidersince87 Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 12:38 pm

——–

—————————————
    lol, i wont hold it against you..in my rants watching games i usually blame everything on him..

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

jesus, Shields just grabs the Bear and nothing is called. The NFL is so fixed for their “MIckey Mouse” teams: Packers, Broncos, Patriots, etc

• raidersince87

i would love star..mcshay was breaking him down the other day..suh type athleticism without the head trauma..

• Raider Riff

J Hill Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 12:50 pm
    I don’t know about Nnamdi at corner.

I’d prefer someone a little younger and faster.

I’d be interested to see him at S though.

———-

Whatever the case, he’d help our secondary. As would bringing in Moore and JPP.

Those 3 additions would completely change our defenses play on the field.

• J Hill

Bowe should be our #1 FA target.

• jackasspuria

Nnamdi is a Bay Area guy and if he were axed by the Eagles, it would be good to see him back as a Raider.

He is older now and is a man-to-man specialist. Him at corner would be interesting and moving him to safety would be interesting as well.

But, with the Raiders employing so much zone, will Nnamdi succeed? He struggles with the Eagles’ zone concepts.

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

==========

You’ve got to be kidding me, Moore showed how explosive he is with a competent OC/HC running things. Criner averages less than 10 yards per catch & that shows promise yet you put Moore on the hot seat…Sure dude.

• John David Booty

RaidingTexas Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 12:50 pm

________________________________________
    I agree and disagree.

Overpaid? Yes. Over rated? No.

True about teams being able to run all over us. Its been the Achilles for years. But recall that when our starting CBs were Nnamdi and Routt, we had one of the top defensive passing rankings in the league. And the last season when no one threw at Nnamdi, Routt was neck and neck with Revis in completion percentage.

The overlooked truth is that Routt and Nnamdi were both great at what Als defense wanted them to do; tight man coverage, from the line. Now we have DBs that have to play 10 yards off the WRs to avoid not getting burned. Then they get chewed up underneath. Id take Nnamdi and Routt back in a heartbeat.

• mcfadden20.

I know Aldon Smith has the most sacks and may even break M Strahans single season record, but i will stick take JJ Watt over him, the guy can get to qb from inside in 4-3 or from 3-4 end , that’s impressive

• J Hill

JPP was drafted the same year as 55. Can’t see how he wouldd be a FA. Can’t see how NY doesn’t franchise him before letting him walk if so.

Stop it.

• raidersince87

ny is not letting jpp go..i like moore, and maybe snatching honeybadger in the 3rd.

• Raider Riff

Raidersince87 Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 12:54 pm

———-

I dunno. We currently have two DT’s that when healthy, were playing VERY good football despite what the semi’s here think. I only want to dump Seymore and Kelly because of their costs, not their play.

I want another Grady Jackson. Much cheaper, and damn good.

But drafting a top notch DT, to replace two top notch DT’s isnt going to solve anything if our DE play is still so poor.

Gotta fix the DE issues before drafting DT. We could always hold on to Kelly and Seymore one more year, and paired with JPP & Moore and we’d have maybe the best D-Line in the league with Bilkuldi, Shaunessy, and Houston rotating in often.

• Dakota

Lol at the Jake long, jpp dreams.

These guys will be re-signing with their own teams before they hit the market.

• Raider Riff

J Hill Says:
    December 16th, 2012 at 12:57 pm

Stop it.

——–

Ya, I just looked it up. He wont be a free agent.

But he does want to get paid. It’s too bad we dont have anything we could trade them.

Dammit. Back to the drawing board. Gotta find a FA to pair with Moore at DE.

• J Hill