Seymour, Branch only players not at practice

Defensive tackle Richard Seymour and strong safety Tyvon Branch are not at practice today. Their status for the Carolina Panthers game is up in the air at this point.
Suffice, Branch has a better chance of playing Sunday than Seymour, given Branch played last Sunday with the same sore ankle that is bothering him today and Seymour has missed the past six games with a hamstring injury.
Wide receiver Juron Criner (hip), tight end Richard Gordon (biceps), cornerback Phillip Adams (concussion) and safety Mike Mitchell (stinger) are at practice despite suffering injuries against the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday.
Not much eles going on at practice today, as the Raiders being their on-field preparation for the Panthers. They practice today, Thursday and Friday before heading to Carolina.

Steve Corkran

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

JONGRUDEN2013 Says:
    December 19th, 2012 at 2:09 pm

If they wanted to get rid of me all it takes is one click of their mouse dude. Try harder kell. Failed again.
    ————————-
    They push a button on you almost every week, Boob. You keep coming back. How many of your handles have been banned, Boob?

• Gdog

DKnight007 Says:
    December 19th, 2012 at 2:05 pm

Tebow coming to Oakland!

>>>

Maybe he could tutor Pryor on throwing mechanics?

• Marks hair

Sounded like you did in 153…

• JONGRUDEN2013

Kell I email with Cork quite a bit,..Iv only had one other name here,..Norco Bob,..only got rid of that cause I stopped taking them. You need to try harder dude, youre sinking.

• JONGRUDEN2013

And blog hosts dont ban names, they ban IP addresses. Got it now?

• Marks hair

Marks pair..haha

• RaiderDebo

JONGRUDEN2013 Says:
    December 19th, 2012 at 1:54 pm
    Debo,..Vegas is a mess,..maybe he should walk up to Kelly and call him a loser…get squished like a bug.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Lol!

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

JONGRUDEN2013 Says:
    December 19th, 2012 at 2:17 pm

——————–
    We all know you’re an Internet stalker, and groupie. But of course you’re a sociopathic liar as well……………..

• qodrn1

Free Tebow!

• r00der

My question is, do any of these “objective” reporters even go to 1220, except for the free lunch? This last post, for instance. They mail this crap in? “nothing happening at practice.” And he covers the next few days, expect the same. How about some meat with this gristle, Mac? Give us some “unidentified” source that SPEAKS out about what is happening. You know…be a reporter. Not a memo sheet, ho hum.

• JONGRUDEN2013

Nope. Try harder old dude.

• JONGRUDEN2013

Ok old dude,..I never have been to a game,..feel better now?

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

JONGRUDEN2013 Says:
    December 19th, 2012 at 2:18 pm

And blog hosts dont ban names, they ban IP addresses. Got it now?
    ———————-
    They do both dumbass, but you trolls use proxy servers to hide your IP address. You know that damned well. Lol

• Raider E

****NEWSFLASH****

Get ready for it….

• Priesttj12

Also, with Allen telling CNBC how he doesn’t want a QB controversy like there was in Denver, by not playing Pryor legitimately enough for true evaluation, you don’t think Mark Davis will hear that and get pissed? And, if Reggie isn’t a snake in the grass, and genuinely wanted to evaluate Pryor more extensively, you don’t think he’d be pissed off too?

Allen is thumbing his nose at Mark, like Kiffin did with Al.

Also, the way Allen said “we’re no longer gonna draft athletes”….he knows he doesn’t make the call, Reggie does, so him saying that he’s being a mouthpiece for Reggie. Meaning Reggie and Allen must be in cahoots therefore in limiting Pryor as mentioned above, and you don’t think Mark will be pissed off?

It’s not just the whole Pryor deal, but the way they’ve clearly set about ostracizing a certain bunch of Al’s players, not giving them a legitimate chance to show anything. Like Taiwan, Ausberry, Chekwa too.

Reggie/Allen also can’t cut anyone without first the daily discussion and okay from Mark. Just like it works in all 32 NFL organizations. If Mark likes those mentioned above, and sees this prejudice against Al players and attempt to discard them without truly ever evaluating then he may be forced to fire one or both of them.

Lastly, from the day they were all hired, Reggie and Allen went on and on about accountability and genuine competition.

They’ve contradicted themselves in regards to this. Many examples of it, no need to go over them all.
    **********************************************
    This is a real issue and if you call yourself a Raider fan you should be concerned. Lets please ignore what race Pryor is the issues is what he brings to the table in terms of talent. This reggime has demonstrated the reluctance to open their eyes and see what’s happening all around them. Offensive football is evolving into a more hybrid approach and is having instant success on all levels. This approach has been held back for years by small minded narrow minded and flat out racist coaches and GM’s. Who refuse to see the beauty of athletic dynamic QB’s that enhance the running game as well as the passing game.

Not saying everyone should jump on board just saying it has been a viable option for 60 years but wasn’t allowed. The advent of Tim Tebow and the magic he made on the field along with Cam Newton explosion as a rookie has forced NFL brain trust to finally see much fans respond to this form of play at that position.

I dare say we have one of the most dynamic of those types standing on the sideline being held back by a coach who refuses to utilize his talent because he doesn’t want what might turn out to be a contraversy. His charge is to win games by any means necessary within the rules of the game. Yet his main concern is a contraversy. So one of the scariest talents in terms of DC’s are concerned stands shackled to quiet the crowd.

The coach knows that if the fans can see him they don’t know for sure, therefore his charade can continue. While the fans and the rets of the team suffer an impotent offense incapable of scoring meaningful points. It would be difference if we had a highpowered offense that didn’t need the interruption and and distraction of a young kid getting reps. It is one of the worse under pressure most impotent redzone offenses in this league. Yet we as fans have to wait while a HC with no vision and an imcompetent OC practice futility.

The Oakland Raiders have sunk to a new low and it seems no one in a position of responsibility has a clue as to how to rescue this once proud franchise.

There is a saying; to continue to do something you know will fail(not get the desired results) is the definition of insanity. My interpretation…….but you get my point. FIVE FG’s no TD’s and the HC is ecstatic says all that needs to be said.

• DJ Johnny

185.RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit Says:
    December 19th, 2012 at 2:06 pm
    Ben Maller‏@benmaller

Jaguars, Cardinals, Bills, Raiders, Titans and Chiefs all could be in mix to acquire QB Tim Tebow from Jets after season.

That’s bs.

No way that’s happening.

I’d take Pryor over him.

• JONGRUDEN2013

Sorry to disappoint you kell, but Iv never been banned from this blog or any other one.

• Raider E

8 wins are twice as many as 4 wins!!!!

• JONGRUDEN2013

Maybe Im banned now, and only YOU see this,..its your imagination,…Im not even really here.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Funny how the Saints faded without Sean Payton, no?

• The Big Banana

Tebow over Pryor? Lol. DA is in over his head.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

JONGRUDEN2013 Says:
    December 19th, 2012 at 2:25 pm

————————–
    You’re a damned liar, I had you and Brien banned on more than one occasion, Amy.

• JONGRUDEN2013

Ok kell,..Im banned,..have been at least 100 times,..will be again tomorrow..heck throw in brien too, lol,..whatever gets you through the day dude.

• The Big Banana

FIVE FG’s no TD’s and the HC is ecstatic says all that needs to be said.

—–

As I said earlier, one of the least impressive shutouts I’ve ever seen.

• r00der

KoolKell is a chick? Named Amy? Wow, I had this image of a macho dude. Oh well, so goes the Raiders.

• RaidingTexas

The Big Banana Says:

Tebow over Pryor? Lol. DA is in over his head.

—————————————

No, that’s the “tits” trolls trying to fan the flames. Some of your ilk. Tebow will not ever be a Raider.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

JONGRUDEN2013 Says:
    December 19th, 2012 at 2:28 pm

————————–
    You weren’t Amy’s in Charge, lying pos?

• DJ Johnny

128.Raider E Says:
    December 19th, 2012 at 1:28 pm
    Blacks dont cook they make love to food, southern style….

I knew a guy who made it with a pizza.

• JONGRUDEN2013

My mistake kell,..yes, I was Amysincharge. My bad. But that was never banned,..I changed to this one due to my wanting Gruden back.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Raider E Says:
    December 19th, 2012 at 2:25 pm

8 wins are twice as many as 4 wins!!!!
    ———————-
    You’re catching on.

• Raider E

KoolKell looks like that dude from El Debarge in the 80′s.

His profile pic at Kane is hilarious, no sh*t.

Think he took it down though lol :)

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

JONGRUDEN2013 Says:
    December 19th, 2012 at 2:33 pm

—————————
    You’re a damned liar. Cork sent me an email after he banned you. Told me he’s been trying to keep you off the blog for years.

• RaiderSam

This was one of the worst years in Raider history and so many times it looked like it was bad gameplans and defensive schemes more so than lack if talent.
    Until they get their coaching situation right this team will remain in the same state it’s been in for the last 10 years. Not a coach on this team has given any reason why they should stick around.
    Next year, I see a lot of coordinators who aren’t making it as head coaches who will likely be be fired and the Raiders need to pursue them aggressively. Norv Turner, Whisenhunt, Crennel, Ron Rivera, Rex Ryan and even Love Smith are all wearing out their welcome as HC but anyone of them would be huge upgrades as a coordinator.

• RaidingTexas

JONGRUDEN2013 Says:

——————————————

So you’re a cross-dressing cross-poster?

• The Big Banana

Yo, Bob. So we break ground on a new stadium in less than 2 years? Weren’t you the one that said our Raidahs would be playing in LA next season?

• JONGRUDEN2013

Its funny Cork never mentioned that to me. Like I said, if they want to ban someone its real easy for them. I email with him quite a bit. And I get quite a lot of DM`s from Gale Sayers too, if you get my drift. Met him at a game also. BFD. He has no issue with me man.

• John David Booty

Dennis Allen is a hoe cake.

• JONGRUDEN2013

Iv seen a heck of a lot say the Raiders are going back to LA,…have I?…maybe so…dont recall.

• Just Fire Baby

Kane and associates is an advertiser on this here blog now.

You should just go for it all Kool and have them link it to your page on their website.

• Raider E

wine hoe cake…. how many Reggie want?

• RaiderSam

Just Fire Baby Says:
    December 19th, 2012 at 11:58 am
    I like Stephen A on his radio show, that schtick he does with Skip is stupid though.

And his SNL character is the best ever!!!!

MARIO CHALMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

======================

Warriors

Get with the future.

• JONGRUDEN2013

Kell,..Zasbury51,…ring a bell?…its the email Cork game me to email with him. No big deal…hes an ok dude,…I can assure you hes never told me he has a prob with me.

• Marks hair

Its like peter griffens running this team..

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Norco Boob/ Amyincharge, you got banned for saying you we’re happy Terrorists attacked New York because of to many “joos”

Remember lying pos?

• RaiderSam

R00der Says:
    December 19th, 2012 at 2:10 pm
    Anyone else see a direct correlation between this miserable bunch in Silver and Black and some of these “fans” on this blog? Racial, out of the butt crap? Not from Al Davis Raiders or fans. Trade for Tebow? The antithesis of a Raider, A smarmy, right wing Xtian nut?

This crop of players AND a lot of the posters deserve each other. Losers. How ’bout we get back to RAIDER attitude, ‘eh. That is what made us the RAIDERS.
    ======================

Cornball a$% nonsense. Really hope these guys can turn it around. The posters deserve each other and so does the team.

Hoping some body that gets can come in here and clean this crap up.

“wine” hoe cake b.s.

• JONGRUDEN2013

One last time dude,..Iv never been banned,..not once,..if they wanted to ban me its easy,..but they never have. Maybe you think because I dont hang here all off season I was banned,..sorry, Iv never been banned.

• Raider E

He did say that, as he always does amoungst some tragedy.

• Marks hair

Hahahahaha

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Doofus Boob, who’s Robert Klein Johnson?

• RaiderSam