Seymour, Branch only players not at practice

Defensive tackle Richard Seymour and strong safety Tyvon Branch are not at practice today. Their status for the Carolina Panthers game is up in the air at this point.
Suffice, Branch has a better chance of playing Sunday than Seymour, given Branch played last Sunday with the same sore ankle that is bothering him today and Seymour has missed the past six games with a hamstring injury.
Wide receiver Juron Criner (hip), tight end Richard Gordon (biceps), cornerback Phillip Adams (concussion) and safety Mike Mitchell (stinger) are at practice despite suffering injuries against the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday.
Not much eles going on at practice today, as the Raiders being their on-field preparation for the Panthers. They practice today, Thursday and Friday before heading to Carolina.

Steve Corkran

• Raider E

Hoping some body that gets can come in here and clean this crap up

————————–

Hey Sam,

Translate this for all of us english speaking “cornballs.”

• r00der

KoolNell and JG2013 remind me of the image that, for me, represents this ten years of futility.
    Two Raider linebackers jumping up and butt-kissing, after an interception in a game we were down 24-7. Linebackers butt kissing? Every REAL linebacker in the world cringed.
    You two? When is this spat over?

• JONGRUDEN2013

I have no idea who that is. Lol are you insinuating thats my name?…if you are I can tell you its not.

RaiderSam Says:
    December 19th, 2012 at 2:45 pm
    KoolKell Says:
    December 19th, 2012 at 2:41 pm
    Norco Boob/ Amyincharge, you got banned for saying you we’re happy Terrorists attacked New York because of to many “joos”

Remember lying pos?

——–

WTF?
    ————————-
    Sam, that’s what he said. I reported it, and I wasn’t the only one.

• JONGRUDEN2013

Lol,…NO I dont like those people!!!!!…not at all!!!!

• Raider E

Reported it? To who? The blog police?

Funny sh*t :)

• JONGRUDEN2013

Im heading to Harveys…no wait, Im going to ban myself for a while…hows that? lol Hope you have a better day tomorrow old kell, must suck to go through like angry and miserable. Cya.

• Raider E
  • Priesttj12

Mistic1 Tha Supavillain Says:
    December 19th, 2012 at 12:16 pm
    Just Fire Baby Says:
    December 19th, 2012 at 12:11 pm

If the public school system is clealry failing our youth why dont we take responsibility for educating our own?

****************************

You took a shot at Lebron earlier, but clearly you haven’t about what he is doing in Akron with his students.

Google it.
    ========

not impressed

lebron is a mis educated negro made in amerikkka nothing more

We dont need any one trying to push us through the education system

we need OUR OWN AFRIKAN CENTERED LEARNING INSTITUTIONS THAT CAN PRODUCE MEN LIKE MALCOLM X OR GARVEY OR NOBLE DREW ALI OR DENMARK VESSY

WE DONT NEED ANY MORE MIS EDUCATED NEGROS LEARNING ROME AND JULIET OR HOW TO BE GOOD SERVANTS AND ENTERTAINERS.

We need soome one to look out for us specifically not everybody in public school like lebron is doing.

i wish lebron read marcus garvey and wasnt to fearful to do so.
    ************************************************
    Mistic1 You have several points that I’d like to validate but one. You may be wrong about LeBron James I think his approach is just different. More like that of Magic Johnson’s.

But as for Mike Jordan and Charles Barkley and many more. They know the Madison Ave. aint havin’ it and the money means more to them.

Rob Parker is following the footsteps of the late Ralph Wiley whom I had the pleasure to meet and spend a few minutes with about a year prior to his death.

This is trend that started right after the 60′s about mid 70′s when they started getting out of the hood and moving to the sub’s and buying the beamers a whole new segment of society was born. The lifestyle change was dramatic and it was good for them I was in the middle of it. There wasn’t nearly as muc struggle and we were making money we never made before everyone had money. That is when cocaine went wild we used it at dinner parties everything. I used spend time with highpowered bros. like Larkin Arnold over William and Morris agency. Spent time a lot of entertainers and movie stars. Everybody was drunk with properity and the focus was lost on what the main issues at stake were and we took drugs into the community instead of knowledge. Hip Hop generation took it and they are still drunk with living the life.

I watch sometimes old interviewws with Muhammad Ali, Sly Stone and so many others and it is easy to see. There is a control now that is out of control in terms of executing a plan to derail what was going to be one of the most important movements this country has ever seen. That would put the Revolutionary war and the Civil War on the back page.

They saw it coming and sent money and drugs to the most ingenius minds in our culture to satisfy and passify. If you’re not broke and hungry it’s hard to say you’re in a struggle when money is in teh bank and bills are paid. You would have to have a different resolve to see past that and wont more for those still suffering.

Let me tell you tho, since those years I hav ecome to understand that this isn’t and has never been a color issue as much as it is a Humanity issue. It’s about power even more than money. We are way past black and white this is a power and money issue. Black and white is a distraction much more than the subject of interest.

• r00der

Don’t ya love it when two guys argue over who is the biggest rat?

• The_Judge37

This Jon and Kell blood fued is funny. Thank you for this

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

I shall ban this clown. Thanks for the heads-up.

Cork
    —–Original Message—–

To: zasbury51 ; JMcDonald
    Sent: Wed, Oct 31, 2012 3:16 pm
    Subject: Whoever Moderates or Edits your blog is a p.o.s.

AmysInCharge Says:

October 31st, 2012 at 2:58 pm
    I am not at all upset at whats goin on in Joo York,..those mother f`rs needed a shower anyway,…and no I didnt shed a F`n tear for 9/11…they deserved it,..I hate Joo York…hope it happens again. Im Norco Bob and I approve this message.

• omoran

Raider (since 1967)★
    MEDIA SAYING — Pete Carrol sorry for fake fieldgoal against
    Raider . Sure ! We will be waiting in the BLACK HOLE !

• r00der

You nailed it.

• The_Judge37

“Not much eles going on at practice today, as the Raiders being their on-field preparation for the Panthers.”
    ———-

This tells me someone isn’t working hard at thier job (Besides everyone here. It’s either DA or Cork

Ban Condo Bob!

• RaidingTexas

JONGRUDEN2013 Says:

Kell,..Z********,…ring a bell?…its the email Cork game me to email with him. No big deal…hes an ok dude,…I can assure you hes never told me he has a prob with me.

———————————-

LOL man you probably shouldn’t have posted that email handle here.

So now from Google, it looks like Cork has tried to get the scoop from some airline attendant who got harassed by Tommy Kelly, had some “outsider” offer his opinions of the projected 2011 depth chart, and looked for a repair manual for a Buick.

You guys are hilarious.

• http://www.raiders.com KoolKell

r00der Says:
    December 19th, 2012 at 2:53 pm

Don’t ya love it when two guys argue over who is the biggest rat?
    =======
    Call me whatever you want. Yeah, I’m a snitch. So what?
    I report to the Cork and Jerry posts that other posters put up that is in violation, to get them banned.
    Fuk them, and fuk you.

zasbury51@aol.com

I think I know who it is, that Robert Keith Johnson clown. Keep me posted

• The Big Banana

#262 – LMFAO! Did you really send that email with that subject line. Lol!

• RaidingTexas

So are one of you jokers Jim Vivian at (408) 761-4574?

• r00der

You’re so TIGHT why are you always complaining they don’t answer your questions on the live blog? I didn’t call you a “snitch”, dude. I remarked on two guys ratting each other out…and arguing over it. Oh, that was you?

• http://www.raiders.com KoolKell

You might notice that in the last couple of years, I’ve posted a lot of racial stuff, and insulted anyone I like. Most of you are too stupid to report it. And nothing would happen to me if you did.
    I am the original token poster, and getting rid of me will never happen.

• http://www.raiders.com KoolKell

r00der Says:
    December 19th, 2012 at 3:03 pm

=======
    You can’t read? Just said it was me. I got Norco and Brien banned. That’s right. I’m a snitch. And proud of it.

• r00der

KoolKell sez: “I am the original token poster, and getting rid of me will never happen.”

Well, so be it. We need “tokens”, now don’t we. Racist, insulting tokens. You are right, there are much more literate speakers of the language, notice the crap house walls.

• http://www.raiders.com KoolKell

===================
    No one has started more racial exchanges on this board, with the exception of Mistic the last year, than you.
    Now you say you are above all that?
    GTFOH. SMH

KoolKell Says:
    December 19th, 2012 at 3:07 pm
    ===================
    Now you say you are above all that?
    GTFOH. SMH–
    ———————-
    OK, LAMO, boob is impersonating me.

• http://www.raiders.com KoolKell

Just Fire Baby Says:
    December 19th, 2012 at 2:39 pm

Kane and associates is an advertiser on this here blog now.

You should just go for it all Kool and have them link it to your page on their website.
    ====================
    I don’t have a page. I took down my personal page because so many people made fun of my wife. Kane doesn’t care that I’m here all day. They have a lot of active realtors, and don’t care what the inactive ones are doing.

• http://www.raiders.com KoolKell

277 is not me. You want my autograph?

• r00der

KoolKell…again: “Priest sez: “We are way past black and white this is a power and money issue. Black and white is a distraction much more than the subject of interest.”
    ===================
    Now you say you are above all that?
    GTFOH. SMH
    ????????????????
    You EVER address the subject? You a republican, just respond with personal insult? Oh yeah…you’re the token. Never mind.

R00der Says:
    December 19th, 2012 at 3:07 pm

—————-_

KoolKell Says:
    December 19th, 2012 at 3:12 pm

277 is not me. You want my autograph?
    ————————-
    Lol.

• Twocents

Was over at silverandblackpride and one of the articles about possible free agents got me thinking.
    If the Raiders can afford only one, who would take?
    Jake Long or Dwayne Bowe?

The Big Banana Says:
    December 19th, 2012 at 3:00 pm

#262 – LMFAO! Did you really send that email with that subject line. Lol!
    ———————
    Yes I did.

• Alex7

I remember that picture, Kell. You put a dopey web page, thinking you were bragging about being a world traveler, instead everyone fell down laughing at that picture of your wife.
    Did you even look at that picture, before you posted it? No way that was the best picture you had of her. If it was, no wonder you spend every night on this blog, instead of spending time with her.
    Buy paper bags. Or keep the lights low, I suppose.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

R00ter, if I knew who you were and what you’re talking about, maybe I’d respond to you.

• Priesttj12

If you are the Oakland Raiders don’t you wnat to be early to thhis party rather tahn late. There is a great game this weekend signifying my point the Forty Niners are play the Seattle Seachickens with state of the art QB’s one a rookie and the other a second year guy. THeir HC’s spurned the traditional dropback QB’s for state of the art QB’s who are playmakers. The lead explsoive offenses into a pivotal matchup with playoff implications. Their HC’s understood the need to get ahead of the curve and force others to catch up with them rather than vice versa.

The point I made earlier speaks to this and the lack of leadership and vision that exist here. This HC refuses to see what is right in front of his face. Bury his head in the sand and sink this franchise to satisfy his own selfish goals.

• cfrylopez

@ Twocent. JAKE LONG!

• r00der

Koolkell at his best: Ok, ROOter, who the fk are you, and who were you yesterday, another Norco Boob hand puppet?

Just a long time Raider, tired of seeing your enlightened POV, Kell. What does it matter, you got nothin’ to say in response, just more personal insults.

We’re done, BTW, I’ll let the peanut gallery finish you off.

• ENGLANDRAIDER

Next year, I see a lot of coordinators who aren’t making it as head coaches who will likely be be fired and the Raiders need to pursue them aggressively. Norv Turner

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Replace Knapp with Norv? I could live with that but it’s not going to happen.

Alex7 Says:
    December 19th, 2012 at 3:16 pm

————————
    Not true, only. Cross posting trolls like you.

• Alex7

You ever notice how your wife spends more and more time at work these days, Kell?
    You ever wonder why she walks in, breath mints in?
    Why she needs to freshen up before she’ll let you hug her?
    Need it explained?

• Twocents

The article mentioned others but I picked those two. I’ll take either one.

• Priesttj12

KK no need to explain I know this jokers style……..it’s something that has plagued this blog for years. They wont be stopped because they are a part of what this is all about. They are here for a reason and the have the approval of the mods IMHO. They do their dirty woek.

• Alex7

KoolKell Says:
    December 19th, 2012 at 3:19 pm

Alex7 Says:
    December 19th, 2012 at 3:16 pm

————————
    Not true, only. Cross posting trolls like you.
    —–
    LOL. Post shows you’re flustered, old man.
    What, exactly, isn’t true?
    Easy to post all your comments how everyone is “jealous” of you.
    Also easy to post all the comments of you being laughed at for those uglyass pictures.
    As funny was you then taking down the whole page, in total defeat.
    Memory leaving you, Kell?

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

R00ter, obviously I’m at by best when I’m kicking cross posters like you in the azz. Because you mfkrs never last long under one handle. Lol, Yup.

Priesttj12 Says:
    December 19th, 2012 at 3:21 pm

———————–
    I think most if not all of the semi-pros can tell the difference right off the bat.

• DutchRaider77

283.Twocents Says:
    December 19th, 2012 at 3:15 pm
    If the Raiders can afford only one, who would take?
    Jake Long or Dwayne Bowe?

______________________________________________________

Jake Long…Bowe has had too many motivation problems, too many times in “Haleys’” doghouse. Of course this is just reading the headlines and news’ stories. Not like I know the guy personally…

• http://www.raiders.com KoolKell

Old times, eh, TJ?
    Priesttj Says:
April 15th, 2010 at 11:00 pm
    You idiots better hope Grads keeps his job because Boller might impress to the point to where Grads is on the outside looking in………period
    Then you’ll all look like fools!! especially when Russell is leading this team to wins and Grads is carry his luggage.

Alex7

Whatever, I’ll take my life over yours. You’re a nobody.