3,658

Raiders sign three free agents

The Raiders signed three players after working them out: running back Jon Hoese, nose tackle Johnny Jones and wide receiver Isaiah Williams to reserve/future contracts.
Here’s what the Raiders have to say about the three players in a press release:
The 6-foot-2, 247-pound Hoese was in training camp with the Green Bay Packers in 2012. He was originally signed by the Packers as a non-drafted rookie free agent out of Minnesota, and spent time on Green Bay’s practice squad in 2011. His last name is pronounced HAZE-ee.
The 6-foot-4, 317-pound Jones was with the Packers for the past two seasons. He spent the majority of the 2011 season on Green Bay’s practice squad and was placed on injured reserve during the 2012 preseason. Jones originally signed with the Miami Dolphins as a non-drafted free agent out of Marshall in 2011.
Williams, a 6-foot-2, 204-pound receiver, spent time on the Arizona Cardinals’ practice squad in 2012. He has been with four different teams, including Pittsburgh and Seattle, since entering the NFL as a non-drafted rookie free agent with the Baltimore Ravens in 2009 out of Maryland, where he was teammates with current Raiders WR Darrius Heyward-Bey.

Steve Corkran

• Dakota

If we let lechler, kelly, seymour and mcclain go and then restructure DHB, we should have plenty of money for free agents…..now it is just a matter of convincing them to come to the raiders.

We are not losers anymore!

• Dakota

Watched the 1973 title game between Alabama and ND last night…..Casper had a big catch in the 4th quarter on the game winning drive for ND.

• Dakota

Ravens should not franchise Flacco…..he is nit worth it.

Ravens trade us a second rounder for Palmer.

• hwnrdr

Tonight is gonna be a good game!

• guest123

I’ve always been a huge Bama fan, well before the Saban era. So I’ll be rooting for them tonite. But I felt a little guilty in church yesterday when the Monsenor hinted at a special prayer for Notre Dame. I felt like I needed to go to confession.

• guest123

Roll Tide Roll!!

guest123 Says:
    January 7th, 2013 at 7:37 am
    +++++++

Rooting for Bama is not worth going to hell……better put a green shirt on tonight and root for the Irish….Jezuz will know if you are faking it.

• hwnrdr

I’ll be watching Manti Te’o

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

I’m not a fan of Alabama, but I’m today.
    Go Tide!!

Operation beat the drunk leprechaun!

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Dakota Says:
    January 7th, 2013 at 7:41 am
    guest123 Says:
    January 7th, 2013 at 7:37 am
    +++++++

$$$$$$$$

LMAO
    You are one of my favorite posters White Devil. You are a funny MFer.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Good morning Nation and Green Party.
    Where is our Prez? He is MIA since I sent an email.
    Don’t be scared Mr. Prez. It’s just a name. lol

• Dakota

Alabama was a play away from losing to LSU and Georgia….they are not unbeatable.

F the Tide!

Thanks Sandman.

• Purvisman/Intrepid// Full Disclosure

SIGN ON NOW!!

====================================================
    “Cork, Beck, JMac, whoever;
    We don’t need news. Just a heading saying ‘For our commenters convenience’. If you can’t automate it to kick in at 1500 posts, I’ll gladly email you to remind you.”
    Purvisman/Intrepid// Full Disclosure

====================================================

I need someone else to manage the list or just let the blog collective do it.(copy and paste) But I’ll email them when we get enough signatures.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

I was joking about being a Bama fan today.

Go Irish!!
    Everyone likes a little drunk white man looking for a fight.

• Purvisman/Intrepid// Full Disclosure

The blog collective? We are the Borg.

RaiderO,

The 2003 Fiesta Bowl is airing on espn Classic right this minute.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Dakota,

Consider yourself lucky to play an overrated Bama team and not THE OSU Buckeyes.

Go Buckeyes!!
    We were robbed!
    Eff the NCAA!!

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Dakota Says:
    January 7th, 2013 at 7:58 am
    RaiderO,

The 2003 Fiesta Bowl is airing on espn Classic right this minute.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Thx bro.
    Go IRISH!!

• Dakota

God I wish we were playing TOSU!

Or K-State….

• Dakota

ND owns ‘Bama….5-1 all-time record against them. We are in their heads.

Only Forrest Gump could help them tonight.

• Purvisman/Intrepid// Full Disclosure

Remember the Great Ibabuzz Blog Insurrection when we all jumped back to the previous post and continued talking amongst ourselves?

• http://profootballtalk.com Raideraholic (AKAHairyBush)

Steve, maybe come up with something creative to blog about.

That is your job right?

Maybe the Success of Zach Miller, Tom Cable, and Chris Clemons to rub in our face.

Seriously going on post#3524 is rediculous.

• Purvisman/Intrepid// Full Disclosure

Raider O Says: Go Irish!!
    Everyone likes a little drunk white man looking for a fight.
    =====================================================

See there O? That could be considered a little ethnically insensitive. But the Irish can take it!

• Purvisman/Intrepid// Full Disclosure

SIGN ON NOW!!

====================================================
    “Cork, Beck, JMac, whoever;
    Purvisman/Intrepid// Full Disclosure

====================================================

• Purvisman/Intrepid// Full Disclosure

“Cork, Beck, JMac, whoever;
    We don’t need news. Just a heading saying ‘For our commenters convenience’. If you can’t automate it to kick in at 1500 posts, We’ll gladly email you to remind you.”

Purvisman/Intrepid// Full Disclosure
    ?
    ?
    ?

• boss01

3490.guest123 Says:
    January 7th, 2013 at 7:12 am
    Hue will always be rumored for HC jobs, but the sad reality is he will interview only to satisfy the Rooney rule.

**********

I don’t agree with this. There are lots of minority HC’s in the league and I doubt that color has much to do with GM’s thought processes on making a hire anymore. Bottom line is can you get the job done.

=======

Umm there are only 3 black HC’s now left. Maybe Rivera is the other minority. And my point was GM’s don’t think he is HC material.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Purvisman/Intrepid// Full Disclosure Says:
    January 7th, 2013 at 8:10 am
    Raider O Says: Go Irish!!
    Everyone likes a little drunk white man looking for a fight.
    =====================================================

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Llama Man,

I got nothing but love & respect for the Irish.

• theghostronin79

Go Buckeyes!!
    We were robbed!
    Eff the NCAA!!

================

How long is your bowl ban ‘O’? Just this year, or next year too?

Yeah that blows man.

• Purvisman/Intrepid// Full Disclosure

Dakota Says:
    We are not losers anymore!
    ======================================================

Then we fired Cable. Then we weren’t losers anymore! Then we fired Hue. We’re all better now!

• guest123

The liars vs the choirboys. I’ve got $$ on the liars.

• guest123

umbaye! umbaye!

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Theghostronin79 Says:
    January 7th, 2013 at 8:19 am
    Go Buckeyes!!
    We were robbed!
    Eff the NCAA!!

================

How long is your bowl ban ‘O’? Just this year, or next year too?

Yeah that blows man.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I thought it was a 2 year ban, but according to ESPN it’s one year.
    I wish the vest would have done something/ enough to keep the NCAA from getting involved.

• Gdog

Purvisman/Intrepid// Full Disclosure Says:
    January 7th, 2013 at 8:20 am

Dakota Says:
    We are not losers anymore!
    ======================================================

>>>>

Hopefully a few steps back to take a bunch forward.

Crazier things have happened. This is the NFL!

• Purvisman/Intrepid// Full Disclosure

Add your name or quit BTCHIN!

—————————————————–

“Cork, Beck, JMac, whoever;

Purvisman/Intrepid// Full Disclosure
    ?
    ?
    ?

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Dakota Says:
    January 7th, 2013 at 8:00 am

God I wish we were playing TOSU!
    ——————–
    Who’s WE, the South Dakota Ringed Neck Pheasants?

• Purvisman/Intrepid// Full Disclosure

Raider O Says:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Llama Man,

I got nothing but love & respect for the Irish.
    ==============================================

Just getting a dig in on the thin skinned ones here.

KoolKell Says:
    January 7th, 2013 at 8:29 am
    Dakota Says:
    January 7th, 2013 at 8:00 am

God I wish we were playing TOSU!
    ——————–
    Who’s WE, the South Dakota Ringed Neck Pheasants?
    _________

And all the Catholic Bison…..

• Purvisman/Intrepid// Full Disclosure

Gdog Says:
    Hopefully a few steps back to take a bunch forward.
    Crazier things have happened. This is the NFL!
    ===================================================

As a Raider fan (read: eternal optimist), no other way to look at it.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Lol.

• http://000 Bob Marley

Really? 3500 plus comments and these guys can’t just post the weather or something so we get a new thread going?.

Obviusly Corkran doesn’t give a crap about us, Jerry would not have let this happen.

• Dakota

Play like a Champion today!

• BOKNOWS

guest123 Says:
    January 7th, 2013 at 7:15 am
    Looking east towards Reno with the Sierra’s silhouetted against a band of blue sky under an everchanging purple, red, and orange mosaic of sunlit clouds. Really is a beautiful morning.

*************

nice! wish I could be there. And yes it is a beautiful morning! life is good
    …………………………
    ……Well I’m in reno and its 18 deg….Wish I was on that side of the mountain….

• guest123

And all the Catholic Bison…..

******

Hey!!!

I resemble that remark!

• REALLIONAIREB

GreatMorningNation

• guest123

……Well I’m in reno and its 18 deg….Wish I was on that side of the mountain….

*****

Never will forget driving down the slope just past the state line and getting caught in a speed trap by Nevada State troopers going 68 in a 55 zone. Got put in the back of the squad car while they got german shepards to sniff out my car for drugs. When they found none, I got let off with a warning. But they tore up my trunk carpet pretty bad. F’n Nevada cops!

• hwnrdr

I wasn’t really paying attention but…what exactly happened over there? A tattoo scandal? Getting paid for a tattoo???

• REALLIONAIREB

Corks out interviewing for that espn job!!!

• guest123

After an hour or so, I told the trooper I needed to piss, and he said no. So I told him I’d piss in the back of the squad car. He let me go down the embankment and I pissed right out in front of the highrise casinos of Reno. F’n Reno. I wasn’t even going there or gambling. Just passing thru on the way to Colorado. !@#$ing Reno Cops!