1,447

McClain arrested again

Embattled Raiders middle linebacker Rolando McClain was arrested in Alabama on Tuesday.
According to WHNT-TV, McClain was pulled over for a window-tint violation. McClain proceeded to give the police officer that pulled him over a false name.
At that point, McClain was arrested. He later posted bond and was released from Decatur City Jail.
This comes on the heels of an incident late in 2011, when McClain was convicted of four misdemeanors, including discharging a firearm. Charges later were dropped when the person that accused McClain of shooting a gun next to his ear decided not to proceed.
Raiders coach Dennis Allen suspended McClain for two games for conduct detrimental to the team in the second half of the 2012 season. McClain was inactive for Oakland’s final three regular-season games.
It’s likely that the Raiders will seek to trade McClain in the near future. If they can’t find any takers, they likely then would release him.
He was the No. 8 pick in the 2010 NFL draft out of Alabama. He has failed to develop into the dominant player the Raiders envisioned.

Steve Corkran

• eastoaklandraider

1395.J Hill Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 5:33 pm
    Kobe and his 27 million dollar salary will retire at the end of the year.

Gasoft and his 19 million a year salary will be traded.

Lakers will have a top 5 pick and ridiculous cap room to pair with Dwight Howard.

Not worried at all.
    ———–

Kobe said he will play one mre year after this season

Gasol’s trade value is at an all time low

Dwight wont stick around to be on a rebuilding
    team thats why he left the Magic.

Lakers going back to early 90′s days and I love it.

• J Hill

Bogut, eh???

Anything can happen, I suppose.

• Macho Man Randy Savage

Man Andy Reid needs at least one year off, he needs to mourn his kid. I would not hire him now.

• J Hill

Hollywood Howard ain’t going nowhere, bruh.

Not leaving the extra cash and endorsement $ on the table.

• eastoaklandraider

1400.manassamauler Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 5:38 pm
    eastoaklandraider Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 5:34 pm

didnt Joe Theisman have that horrific injury in the pocket?

>. it happens but haven’t you noticed how much the rules have tilted towards QBs? no hitting low, no spearing, helmet hits, no hard hits are even tolerated now. THIS is the best era to be a pocket passer. defenses have been neutered by goody

———–

They can have all the rules they want this is still football just ask Cutler and Big Ben

• The Amazing Spiderman

Russell Wilson owes America an apology.
    His manipulative shenanigans have taken him this far and they will ultimately prove to be his undoing.

He and “Carroll the Clown” have put on quite a magic show all season long, but Wilson’s cheap parlor tricks will no longer carry the day.

No spin from the so called “experts” will be able to stop Matty Ice and his far superior arm strength and ability.

It’ll be high noon at the Ok Corral when the young spinmeister and his travelling circus arrive in the Georgia Dome where a day of reckoning shall settle all scores.

No matter what tricks the young charlatan uses against the Falcons, the curtain will close and the charade will end..mercifully for those of us who have been forced to watch this 3 ring freak show.

Young Mr. Wilson needs to humbly accept his fate and own up to this farce. His antics have gone on far enough and a nation is weaker because of it.

• JLofty

EOR, I don’t think anyone was arguing that horrific injuries don’t happen ANYWHERE on a football field to ANY player. Just that your QB WILL take more hits and abuse if he’s flying around.
    If you want your QB to run, you have to load your roster with them and be prepared to plug in another one when the starter gets concussed and has to sit a week or two.
    Tough to argue about pocket passers and the crazy rules that they have for that these days. Can hardly touch them anymore.
    Go W’s!!

• Macho Man Randy Savage

Marc Trestman is Knapp all over again. These coaches that bounce around because of their PR rather than results, stay away from these brownosers, we need commited coaches!

• eastoaklandraider

Howard is gone after this season, has he signed an exstention yet?

• J Hill

Steve Nash and Mike D Anphuccingtonio.

LMFAO

How in the hell are they in Laker uniforms????

Jim Buss is hilarious.

• The Big Banana

Lol! This place is a trip!

• J Hill

Where is he going, East?

• manassamauler

astoaklandraider Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 5:40 pm

1400.manassamauler Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 5:38 pm
    eastoaklandraider Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 5:34 pm

didnt Joe Theisman have that horrific injury in the pocket?

———–

>> much safer to be a QB now. the hit that ended joe montana relavant career would get you suspended now. the hit that ended palmers season was a good clean Hit IMO and dude got a penalty and was fined. need a pocket passer with ability to escape rushers thats it. Aaron rodgers is the perfect QB IMO. great pocket passer that can escape. thats all you need.

• manassamauler

howard will play for the seattle supersonics next year

• J Hill

Let me guess …..

He’ll demand a trade to the Ws?

• J Hill

The Heatles for the mid level?

• http://raiders.com Seymour Bush

eastoaklandraider Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 5:32 pm

>. go watch teddy bridgewater throw from the pocket. THAT is a quarterback with an NFL arm. same with Manziel. Pryor doesn’t have the arm. Bridgewater can sling it

———-

Havent seen this Bridgewater kid yet sounds like a goodin tho.
    ==============================================

Excellent pro prospect. More of a passer than runner, very accurate.

• oakfshow

Got pulled over without a license,cop twisted my arm really hard behind my back.I turned and knocked him the fk out! That cost me a taser shot and jail time.I won at trial.Another time I was on top of a guy smashing his face in,cop put night stick around my throught and lifted me off the ground.Couldnt breath so I elbowed the cok sucker in the nose.Broke his nose pretty good.That cost me 2 taser shots and a night in jail.Once again won at trial due to cop not identifieing himself. Both times good lawyers.Would do it all over again.Fk cops.

• http://raiders.com Seymour Bush

Macho Man Randy Savage Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 5:39 pm

=======================================

My feeling exactly. He should get out of Philly, go to the beach and reflect for awhile.

• alex7

SilverLining20 Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 2:12 pm
    Alex7,

I agree with most of your posts except for your opinion on O-line unimportance, lol.
    Do you have a best case scenario for the Raiders in the first round including specific players?

————–

Best case is definitely a trade down because the amount of solid talent throughout round 1, but the lack of absolute-locks up high.

We have so many needs, any of these guys is fine with me:

Geno Smith (one bad bowl game gets too much of the focus around here. Guy tore up a solid Big12 conference), Jarvis Jones, Mingo, Star, Warmack, Milliner, K. Allen.

Those are my guys.

• manassamauler

Seymour Bush Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 5:53 pm

Macho Man Randy Savage Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 5:39 pm

=======================================

>.to stop and think about your life is too painful sometimes, have to keep moving.

• manassamauler

alex7 Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 5:54 pm

SilverLining20 Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 2:12 pm
    Alex7,

————–

We have so many needs, any of these guys is fine with me:

Those are my guys.

>. yeah if palmer retires or leaves and Geno is there at 3 raiders might take him. could happen

• oakfshow

1418.oakfshow Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 5:49 pm

====================================================== With that being said.I cant stand Rolando,not cause he’s an idiot but because he cant play worth a damn and I dont want him on my Raider team any longer!

• Silvertongue

lakers don’t get a 1st round pick if its in the lottery; The suns will.

• J Hill

Pau Gasoft for Jarrett Jack and a #1 pick?

• jesusraiderjim

oakfshow Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 5:49 pm

——————————————-

Way to play the game E OAK

Good lawyers are the shiznit> You wanna play you gotta pay. LOL

Fvck The POLICE!!

• alex7

I was surprised to see that Reid is only 22-28 without McNabb.

• manassamauler

jesusraiderjim Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 5:58 pm

oakfshow Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 5:49 pm

——————————————-

Way to play the game E OAK

Good lawyers are the shiznit> You wanna play you gotta pay. LOL

Fvck The POLICE!!

>. yep lawyers are golden in this country. personal JC

• alex7

oakfoshow

don’t you usually get in trouble for smashing someone’s face in? what happened there? :)

• alex7

Macho

you didn’t like Trestman’s results as our OC???

He’s done well as a HC, albeit in a smaller league. Certainly don’t see him as a re-tread though.

• Purvisman/Intrepid// Full Disclosure

The_Judge37 Says:

Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ===============================

My immediate reaction. Need to wean ourselves off doc,next.

• oakfshow

1429.alex7 Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 6:01 pm
    oakfoshow

Drunk and fighting.It was two of us,four of them.Pleaded self defense.The tasers hurt like a bastard though.Ripped the first one out,the second one made me sht my britches.LOL.

• eastoaklandraider

J Hill Howard goes back east. Nets, Knicks, Bulls.

• The Amazing Spiderman

Please don’t mention Teddy ‘Bildgewater’ as i’ve just completed my evening meal.

I and no doubt many others cring at the prospect of this huckster entering the NFL.

He is a 7th round draft pick at best when he finally does emerge from the warmth and safety of the University of “Phooeyville”.

Our attention should be affixed on fine young QB’s like Tyler Wilson, Tyler Bray and a fine young man named Colby Cameron out of La. Tech. Colby comes from a fine, wealthy family of much means but has the fire and tenacity not many possess.

Breathtaking arm strength and spectacular evasive ability make him one of the top sleepers in college football today.

He’s able to run the spread wing double I formation to perfection. It will surprise and delight all who have the opportunity to witness it.

Yes, young Colby has overcome much his entire life, but a youth filled with priveledge and stability will put him in good stead moving forward.

Talent starved fans will have their appetites sated by young Colby.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Alex7 Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 6:02 pm
    Macho

you didn’t like Trestman’s results as our OC???

———————-
    Lol.

• eastoaklandraider

i’m out yall be good.

• raidertbone

If we pick a QB at #3, with all of the other needs that are glaring us in the face, we will will wind up in the same spot next year, with a QB flat on his a&*( or shell-shocked because he got destroyed the entire season (Couch, Carr). We need picks and we need more pieces to the puzzle — can always pick up a QB through free agency, if need be.

• Macho Man Randy Savage

Na, i dont lime trestman, truth be told… I would be really surprised if we go QB with #3 pick… Trade down, get fresh talent in here. The rookie salary cap makes trading top picks easier than before.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Trestman is probably better than Knapp I’m sure. I’m hoping for a smash mouth guy.

• MiamiRaider78

Are we waiting for the Packers to hire our o.c? No news? Nothing?

Did Hub Arkush get a promotion for his rumors he dug up on Gruden returning to the Raiders? lol

• Raider guy

Trestman came close to being the coach of the raiders not too long ago.

• Raiders for life

Just checking in, it’s been awhile.
    Talked to a hardcore redskins fan today and he said he’d gladly give up a 7th for slo.
    Anyway, here’s to hoping the Reg and DA find a solid OC.
    Bring back Wylie and Wiz.

• The_Civilian_James_Trapp

Lofty Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 5:08 pm
    Trade down, trade down, trade down.
    The whole Rolando McFiasco fiasco wouldn’t have happened if Al would have JUST ONCE, traded back to get a few more picks…

=========

The fiasco would have never happened if we took the athletic freak JPP over the “leader” & “football player” McClain.

• The Amazing Spiderman

The only thing that Russell Wilson has avoided more than injured defenders is culpability for his actions.

His abhorrent attempts to trivilize the game with his tricks and gimmicks have threatened the integrity of a once proud league.

He waves his magic wand and pulls rabbits out of hats, but his little circus sideshow is finally coming to the end of its run.

Matty Ice. “Ice Ice Baby” is the cry from a disillusioned fandom.

The song reminds me of a great musical artist who paved the way for giants like The Beastie Boys and Eminem, and perhaps even the talented Justin Bieber.

Wilsons trickery has been an insult to a Seattle franchise accustomed to appreciating such greats as; Jim Zorn and Steve Largent; who is undoubtedly the best receiver the league has ever seen. Largent helped pave the way for the great receivers of our day. Eric Decker, Jordy Nelson and of course the prolific Wes Welker, who do just honor to the great ones like Fred Biletnikoff, Lance Alworth and who can forget Elroy ‘Crazy Legs’ Hirsch.

No Mr. Wilson. We aren’t buying what you’re selling.

EXPOSED!!!

• RaiderSam

So happy Russell Wilson is in the playoffs, even happier when he continues and beats the Falcons and hopefully the Niners or Packers in the NFC championship.

the only thing that would make it sweeter would be if he won a Super Bowl over Tom Brady.

• Scourge

Evening, all!

• Corporate_Raider

Rolando, I would guess, has some mental issues. Just because he’s a pro athlete does not make him special. He has been a total washout and, sadly, will end up broke and dead. He may still have a chance to make the sort of money most of us can only dream about but his attitude is unbelievable. “You know who I am.” So? Your windows are still too dark, you still signed the ticket, “F… y’all” and did not cooperate with police. You’re right. I do know who you are Rolando and you’re going to jail because you’re just a guy named Rolando who might still be a football player. Might still be but right now, you’re arrested and in the back of my cruiser, Rolando.