McClain arrested again

By Steve Corkran
Tuesday, January 8th, 2013 at 4:36 pm in Oakland Raiders.

Embattled Raiders middle linebacker Rolando McClain was arrested in Alabama on Tuesday.
According to WHNT-TV, McClain was pulled over for a window-tint violation. McClain proceeded to give the police officer that pulled him over a false name.
At that point, McClain was arrested. He later posted bond and was released from Decatur City Jail.
This comes on the heels of an incident late in 2011, when McClain was convicted of four misdemeanors, including discharging a firearm. Charges later were dropped when the person that accused McClain of shooting a gun next to his ear decided not to proceed.
Raiders coach Dennis Allen suspended McClain for two games for conduct detrimental to the team in the second half of the 2012 season. McClain was inactive for Oakland’s final three regular-season games.
It’s likely that the Raiders will seek to trade McClain in the near future. If they can’t find any takers, they likely then would release him.
He was the No. 8 pick in the 2010 NFL draft out of Alabama. He has failed to develop into the dominant player the Raiders envisioned.

• http://raiders.com Seymour Bush

papertiger418 Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 5:00 pm

The details of this arrest are stupefying:

================================================

What’s the old expression? Just because he is paranoid doesn’t mean corrupt cops aren’t out to get him.

• J Hill

Trade down, draft Werner or Mingo.

• J Hill

Unless we pick a guy like Anthony Spencer up from Dallas, I don’t see how we don’t draft a DE/OLB in rd 1.

• eastoaklandraider

1347.manassamauler Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 4:57 pm
    eastoaklandraider Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 4:55 pm

Ill give my thoughts on Pryor, Keep doing what your doing, work on that footwork and get into that playbook as soon as a OC is hired. TP will be fine with another year behind Carson and see if he can beat Carson out in 2014.

>. do you see pryor taking OAK to the promised land? i don’t think there is a QB on the roster capable of beating elite teams to making pressure throws. Pryor is a gimmick QB and Palmer never was elite to begin with. raiders will draft a QB in 14. I’d look at prospects. QB has to be able to throw.

—————

If Pryor can improve his accuracy then yes I see him as a qb that can lead us to a SB. A accurate throwing 6’4 230 LB QB who can scrable with 4.3 speed? that is unheard of, like I said IF he can become accurate.

• RaiderRetribution

Jones, Werner. Joeckel, Warmack, Moore, Louteleli

My draft board

Raiders must get one of these players

• http://raiders.com Seymour Bush

eastoaklandraider Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 5:01 pm

1345.Seymour Bush Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 4:57 pm
    eastoaklandraider Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 4:41 pm

Give me Warmack and Barret Jones from this draft and i’m a very happy man if I was gm thats who you guys would be getting.
    ========================================

You would be considered a smart GM in my book.
    ——–

I know I will get killed for saying this but the job of a GM doesnt really seem that hard to me if you know football. I REALLY think I could do it. Just think I would have Megatron here and the whole Jruss fiasco would have never happened under my watch.
    =========================================

One of my favorite GM stories is one of the major GM’s signed his lst round pick, and with the press and bright lights they were all smiles and happiness. Once the kid signed the contract, the GM looked him square in the face and said, “it’s my top job now to get someone better than you.”

• J Hill

Dwayne Bowe or Mike Wallace?

• The_Judge37

Being pulled over for tinted windows is usually BS, but that doesn’t absolve this guy from being a Peice of $h!t BUST.

• JLofty

Trade down, trade down, trade down.
    The whole Rolando McFiasco fiasco wouldn’t have happened if Al would have JUST ONCE, traded back to get a few more picks…

• manassamauler

The_Judge37 Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 4:59 pm

I will say this on Pryor, he has absolutely NO Chance with John Defilippo as his coach. No chance.

>. it’s too bad, if you put Palmers arm on Pryor we’d have something. Pryor can’t throw.

• J Hill

666,

You out there?

Curious what your take is on the war chest boosting traffic cops harassing 55?

• JT

A good coach and good team will get Rolando back to his Alamaba days. Just watch.

He got disenchated with the perenial drama named raiders.

If im Regie Mac, im calling bellichick and asking for a 4th round pick.

• eastoaklandraider

1352.J Hill Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 5:02 pm
    Trade down, draft Werner or Mingo.

—————

Lakers trade down entire season and the next and try to aquire LBJ when he opts out like ESPN said could happen. Wow man I enjoy the Lakers losing more than the dubs winning this is great just great J.

• Macho Man Randy Savage

Can somebody tell me why ND had two #5s? The Teo kid and the QB? I didnt know you could do that…

• manassamauler

J Hill Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 5:07 pm

Dwayne Bowe or Mike Wallace?

>> I’d have to go with Mike Wallace personally.

• eastoaklandraider

1357.J Hill Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 5:07 pm
    Dwayne Bowe or Mike Wallace?

————

Bowe, more of a complete WR.

• JT

JLofty Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 5:08 pm
    Trade down, trade down, trade down.

trade down and down, like Jimmy Johnson used to do in Dallas.

• Macho Man Randy Savage

Read Pryor’s transcript, the kid certainly thinks he is one of the leaders on the team. I like the “take it on” attitude, but I dont know if he has earned the right to talk like that…let him compete for a starting spot!

• manassamauler

—————

If Pryor can improve his accuracy then yes I see him as a qb that can lead us to a SB. A accurate throwing 6′4 230 LB QB who can scrable with 4.3 speed? that is unheard of, like I said IF he can become accurate.

>> i don’t now man. Vick was just as fast, had an elite defense and run game AND could throw a football and couldn’t make it to a superbowl. Pryor has nowhere near the throwing ability of a superbowl QB. the old style is better and always wins out. pocket passers have won every superbowl and it won’t change. put palmers ARM on pryor and that 4.3 speed and size matters.

• Macho Man Randy Savage

Build the lines! I like what I hear from those who want to sockpile picks, we need new faces in here with none of the Tommy Kelly attitude.

Very interesting what SEA has done with their DBs, Al would be singing praises of Caroll no doubt.

• papertiger418

Macho Man, tell me you weren’t impressed when TP6 tossed Goodson to one side like a rag doll.

That’s the kind of leadership we need around these parts. No more jogging!

• eastoaklandraider

1369.manassamauler Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 5:14 pm
    —————

————–

All we can do is wait and see, but I think he can do it and I’m pulling for him hard, its just something I see in him. I love his passion for the game and it seems real and with Carson helping him at every turn I think 2014 will be special for him.

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

Romac….tsk ….tsk

I find it awfully interesting that romac writes f-u on a ticket and goes to jail.

yet jerry sandusky can be investigated by the d.a office and not even be charged. jeffry dahmer had a 13 year old loation male victim escape beaten up and bleeding from his rectum. The bot was found by police, and RETURNED TO DAHMER!!! The police went into dahmers home, and dahmer told them that the 13 year old was his boyfriend and they were just in a lover quarrel. The police left the boy and we know what happned next.

It really doesnt matter that romac is an athlete, law enforcement will sees him as other than human. It is too bad no one has taught romac how o deal with the police in a way that will ensure his survival. If he wasnt a famous football player, he wouldnt have gotten off with just being arrested either.

Romacs story is a cautionary tale.

law enforcment history in amerikkka goes back to slave catchers. Slave catchers were the first organized law enforcement groups. look up the history of the texas rangers if you dont believe it.

Now im really gone

Peace

• JLofty

Can’t judge Pryor’s throwing on one game. It is not unusual for a young QB to put too much “touch” on passes when the nerves are all fired up and it’s been two years since you played a game.
    I’ll take the wait and see stance. Hopefully he throws more like CKaepernick and less like Russell Wilson…

• J Hill

Once again, East.

The Lakers sucks. Been saying it since last year. No newsflashes hear.

Ws are fun to watch but they won’t go anywhere with no post game. I hope you’re not being delusional. I suppose when you have been a perennial lottery pick type team, I can see how you would be excited about what you guys are doing.

Congrats.

• JLofty

It’s not Romac’s fault Mistake1, he’s got post-slavery syndrome, he’s lucky to get his cheerios in the bowl every morning…

• manassamauler

JLofty Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 5:19 pm

>. go watch teddy bridgewater throw from the pocket. THAT is a quarterback with an NFL arm. same with Manziel. Pryor doesn’t have the arm. Bridgewater can sling it

• JLofty

Oh yeah JHill?!? You just wait until Andrew Bogut comes back, then we’ll have a post game and then you’ll see!!!

• manassamauler

Mistic1 Tha Supavillain Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 5:19 pm

Romac….tsk ….tsk

Romacs story is a cautionary tale.

Now im really gone

Peace

>. wave of the future

• jesusraiderjim

BTW Steve Young Ran alot and I dont remember him having many injuries.
    ——————————————
    What about the 5 concussions that forced him to retire?

That is an injury isn’t it?

• dr_robert

Now only if he could throw well.

• JLofty

Well Manassamauler I seen a LOT of QBs in college with big arms flame out spectacularly in the NFL. A LOT. Leaf comes to mind. Jeff George too.
    I also seen a lot of guy with lessor arms go REAL far in the bigs with less than spectacular arms. Joe Montana and Rich Gannon come to mind.
    QB needs to have a lot of things not just a big arm. Pryor could still marinate a little longer, I just wish he’d play some WR while he waits for a QB job to open up.

• The_Judge37

1381.jesusraiderjim Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 5:25 pm
    BTW Steve Young Ran alot and I dont remember him having many injuries.
    ——————————————
    What about the 5 concussions that forced him to retire?

That is an injury isn’t it?
    ——-

“I’ll see your 5 concussions and raise 2 more” – Troy Aikman

• eastoaklandraider

1375.J Hill Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 5:21 pm
    Once again, East.

The Lakers sucks. Been saying it since last year. No newsflashes hear.

Congrats.

————–

J, it just fun to fck with you about your Fakers I cant help it and its been ahwhile since I could really go in on Kobe an co. My all time favorit moment was Kobe and fisher crying after losing in the Finals thats my alltime favorite Kobe Moment. As for my Dubs I’m not even looking for a championship run I just want to get to the second round healthy and see how we fare. If we get Bogut back I think we are a legit team to make a lil noise in the playoffs.

• http://raiders.com Seymour Bush

jesusraiderjim Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 5:25 pm

BTW Steve Young Ran alot and I dont remember him having many injuries.
    ——————————————
    What about the 5 concussions that forced him to retire?

That is an injury isn’t it?
    =========================================

And the last one was a blitz from Aeneas Williams when he was in the pocket.

• dr_robert

Did that idiot just being up jeffrey dahmer regarding green beanie? Could he get any more retarded? I think I feel sorry for him more than anything else now.

• eastoaklandraider

1380.jesusraiderjim Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 5:25 pm
    BTW Steve Young Ran alot and I dont remember him having many injuries.
    ——————————————
    What about the 5 concussions that forced him to retire?

That is an injury isn’t it?

————

He retired at what age?

• The_Judge37

Let’s not forget about Trent Green and his multiple concussions either, even though Trent Green sometimes forgets about em’

• Macho Man Randy Savage

I love Pryors attitude, but I like people to earn the right to speak like that… You need a couple of wins before you start talking like general Patton, thats all.

Saw Bridgewater too, also thought the kid can throw it, but one thing is throwing zings another is running an NFL offense vs a real NFL D….

• manassamauler

JLofty Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 5:26 pm

>. montana and gannon were ACCURATE. pryor throws ducks man. Pryor is a tight end or WR IMO. thats where he’ll end up. some good prospects next year. raiders will be picking top 5 next year. they’ll be able to get a QB.

• eastoaklandraider

———-

Havent seen this Bridgewater kid yet sounds like a goodin tho.

• dr_robert

So green beanie writes FU on a police form and somehow missdick thinks of jeffrey dahmer and Jerry Sandusky. Not that any grown man should know better and that it’s an obvious sign that the guy thinks he’s above the law and immature and stupid. No. Not that any mother would tell her son not to be such an idiot. No. Missdick thinks its the cops fault. The clown shows his retardation every post.

• manassamauler

Macho Man Randy Savage Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 5:30 pm

> i was just talking about throwing ability. Bridgewater can sling it. he has the tools to win. manziel too BUt he’s to small IMO, especially to be running around like he’s wired on coke

• JLofty

Accuracy is deadly I agree. I HOPE you are wrong about us picking top 5 tho. I don’t know how much more of that I can take…

• J Hill

Kobe and his 27 million dollar salary will retire at the end of the year.

Gasoft and his 19 million a year salary will be traded.

Lakers will have a top 5 pick and ridiculous cap room to pair with Dwight Howard.

Not worried at all.

• eastoaklandraider

didnt Joe Theisman have that horrific injury in the pocket?

• JT

Den – John Fox
    KC – Andy Reid
    SD – probably Bruce Aryans

Oak – DA

Not impressive aint it.

DA needs a superior OC, or he will be outcoached and toast by midseason.

Any candidates for OC out there?

• manassamauler

JLofty Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 5:33 pm

>. need a franchise Qb at some point right? anybody here think geno smith can get it done? matt barkley? if not then finishing 4-12 next year will be a good thing.

• JT

Marc Trestman for OC?

How about Cam Cameron, ex Raven coach.

How about Ken Wisehunt?

• manassamauler

eastoaklandraider Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 5:34 pm

didnt Joe Theisman have that horrific injury in the pocket?

>. it happens but haven’t you noticed how much the rules have tilted towards QBs? no hitting low, no spearing, helmet hits, no hard hits are even tolerated now. THIS is the best era to be a pocket passer. defenses have been neutered by goody