Woodson grew up after he left the Raiders

Green Bay Packers defensive back Charles Woodson attained a level of production and respect he never had in Oakland.

The fact is, when Woodson left in free agency, his career was on the rocks. Even Tampa Bay coach Jon Gruden, who loved Woodson’s talent, did not authorize a big contract during free agency for the 2006 season.

Instead, Woodson signed with the only team that offered serious money _ the Green Bay Packers. And after relocating to the central United States with a team that would seem to have little to offer a player notorious for enjoying himself, Woodson instead thrived.

I remember writing a column before Woodson’s departure lamenting how a Hall of Fame talent would never reach the Hall of Fame. It’s not lot like I’ve never been wrong before, but it turns out I was way off base.

A link to Saturday’s story on Woodson after talking with Tim Brown and Rich Gannon . . .

Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer

• The Big Banana

Lol, Mike. Most the stoners I knew were very skinny.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

LOL ODB but that doesn’t work for me. I suffer from Sleepeating.

Morning/afternoon peoples!
    Que onda fiesta verde?

• R8ER MIKE

lol .. i am far from being skinny !!
    i like me some munchies !!

• hwnrdr

DMAC Says:
    January 15th, 2013 at 9:31 am
    Morning/afternoon peoples!
    Que onda fiesta verde?

What’s up DMAC?

• R8ER MIKE

Mr.President !!! good of you to join us !!

• bcz24

642.guest123 Says:
    January 15th, 2013 at 9:17 am
    Sounds fairly disgusting. But kudos to you for dropping the weight. I think the kale is the secret ingredient there. If you can mix kale into food, that and omega fish oil and flax. What I don’t get is the green apple mixed with all that.
    ***************
    Green apple sweetens it up a little, and has a good water content. Also apples are very nutritious. If anyone is interested in juicing, I encourage you to check out the documentary Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead.

• guest123

Que onda fiesta verde?

*******

q?

I think you mean ‘partido verde’ right?

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Good Morning Mr. Prez.

ODB
    Where the fk have u been brother?

• DMAC

The Green party familia is in full effect this morning.Thats wassup!

• R8ER MIKE

?? sleepeating ??
    lol maybe thats my problem too….smoke up and drink up..passout and not know i am raiding the frige !!

• guest123

Q-bo DMAC

• bcz24

644.The Big Banana Says:
    January 15th, 2013 at 9:19 am
    Bcz, is it the raw/cold seafood that you get in sushi that has you bothered? Sushi seafood and Mediterranean prepared seafood (what I’m used to, hot dishes) are different animals.
    ****************
    Sushi isn’t all raw seafood. Sushi literally translates to ‘vinegared rice’. It doesn’t matter if it is cooked, or raw. Shrimp, lobster, clams, fish fry… none of it.

• http://profootballtalk.com Raideraholic (AKAHairyBush)

I have been juicing for 15 days, never felt better, and I have gone down 2 belt sizes already and 20lbs.

Mean green juice = 5-6 Kale leaves, handful of spinach, a pinch of parsely, half a cucumber, thumb of ginger, a carrot, a celery stalk and a green apple.

I drink 2-3 of those a day, and I do one fruit juice for breakfast. Eat a good dinner and I am all set. The only sh1tty part is lugging my juicer back and forth to work every day. I am going to buy a second one just for the office when I get my bonus next month.
    ———————————–
    It is super healthy and does make you feel good. You just better have a job where a toilet is close by!
    The bowels are a moving haha

You want to lose weight?

Stop eating so god damn late!
    Drink lots of water!
    Cut down on the bread!
    And smoke hella weed!!

Worked for me. I’ve lost about 20+ lbs

Que onda Guest
    Esos putos niners tienen que perder este fin de semana!!!

• R8ER MIKE

DMAC Says:
    January 15th, 2013 at 9:34 am
    ODB
    Where the fk have u been brother?

******************
    been here on and off. been busy as he11 thou.
    bad weather here brings out the bad drivers…. bad drivers wreck their sh1t….i make bank on bad drivers !!!

• bcz24

The bowels are a moving haha
    *******************
    I started the first week of the year, I was on vacation from work so I could allow my body time to adjust and flush out the intestines. I don’t have any pooping issues anymore.

• guest123

Esos putos niners tienen que perder este fin de semana!!!

^^^^^^^^

jajaja!

no creo. anque son bien bien putos van a ganar los 49ers.

R8ER MIKE Says:
    January 15th, 2013 at 9:38 am

DMAC Says:
    January 15th, 2013 at 9:34 am
    ODB
    Where the fk have u been brother?

******************
    been here on and off. been busy as he11 thou.
    ========

Get that dough ODB
    I aint mad

guest123 Says:
    January 15th, 2013 at 9:40 am

Esos putos niners tienen que perder este fin de semana!!!

^^^^^^^^

jajaja!

no creo. anque son bien bien putos van a ganar los 49ers.
    ========

Bien putotes!
    lol

• DMAC

So i heard the Dischargers have their new HC?

• DennisAllensVisor

3- Kwame Geathers [NT/DE, Georgia]
    4- Omoregie Uzzi [OG, G.Tech]
    6- Taylor Reed [ILB, SMU]
    7- Greg Reid [CB/KR, Valdosta]
    7- Ray Ray Armstrong [S, Miami]

• DMAC

DA needs to bring in Murlarkey for an interview

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

ODB,

It’s true. I open my eyes for a few secs to eat something and go back to sleep.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/Eternal Optimist

Raider O Says: Sushi!!!!!! I did a sushi diet before I got married (can afford such luxuries before a wife and kid). I lost 20+ pounds.
    ======================================================

Sounds like bcz24 would lose some weight on that diet, also.

• http://profootballtalk.com Raideraholic (AKAHairyBush)

bcz24 Says:
    January 15th, 2013 at 9:39 am
    The bowels are a moving haha
    *******************
    ——————-
    No issues after a week?
    that’s good to know.
    I like to eat healthy it’s the having to deuce all the time when I eat a lot of fiber that is an issue. Maybe my body just needs to time to adjust.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Why is the wife of Lance’s former teammate speaking about lance on ESPN?

• Purvisman/Intrepid/Eternal Optimist

R8ER MIKE Says: my diet trick is to get hella high and hella drunk.
    pass out for 6 to 8 hours !! no food needed at all !!
    you wont lose much weight, but who cares !! lol lol lol
    =======================================================

Or try the valium diet. Doesn’t supress your appetite, but most of your food ends up on the floor.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

LOL Llama man.

• DMAC

I’m glad I’m not choppin’ it up w/ them fools in the next post!
    Me stay here!

• The Big Banana

Bcz24 Says:
    January 15th, 2013 at 9:36 am
    644.The Big Banana Says:
    January 15th, 2013 at 9:19 am
    ****************

—-

Yep, I understand all that, Bcz. I’ve eaten plenty of sushi. What I was saying is its typically raw or indeed cooked, but mostly served cold or lukewarm in either case, and served as a single piece all by itself and not as part of a larger dish.. It’s all good. You don’t like seafood, a serious flaw I am willing to overlook.

;)

Sushi is fkn nasty!
    I rather eat fresh p*ssy!

• R8ER MIKE

lol Purvisman !!

• R8ER MIKE

DMAC Says:
    January 15th, 2013 at 9:55 am
    Sushi is fkn nasty!
    I rather eat fresh p*ssy!

******************
    that goes without saying brother !!

• Purvisman/Intrepid/Eternal Optimist

DMAC Says: I’m glad I’m not choppin’ it up w/ them fools in the next post!
    Me stay here!
    =======================================================

It’s close to mistic/dr_rob time anyway. They’re so self absorbed they never realize 3/4s of theit audience isn’t there.

• The Big Banana

Lol, Purvis 687. So true…

• R8ER MIKE

DMAC Says:
    January 15th, 2013 at 9:37 am
    You want to lose weight?

Stop eating so god damn late!
    Drink lots of water!
    Cut down on the bread!
    And smoke hella weed!!

Worked for me. I’ve lost about 20+ lbs

***********************
    can i substitute beer for the water ??
    dont like to drink water.. fish sh1t and fuk in it !!

• SaintKaufman

You tricky mobile guys and your refreshing problems..:)

• edward teach

513.Just Fire Baby Says:
    January 15th, 2013 at 6:39 am
    I know I am about the only one in here who thinks so, but I like the Falcons this weekend.

And if they did win, how impressive would it be to beat the #1 then the #2 scoring defenses on the way to the Super Bowl?

********************************************************

I like ‘em too, JFB. That win against the Seahawks was the type of win that gets teams over the hump.

Mike Nolan is no fool, and they are at home. I think they win.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Eff your diet I love bread and other carbs (rice, pasta)

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Saint McGiver!!!!

R8ER MIKE Says:
    January 15th, 2013 at 9:59 am

DMAC Says:
    January 15th, 2013 at 9:37 am
    You want to lose weight?

Stop eating so god damn late!
    Drink lots of water!
    Cut down on the bread!
    And smoke hella weed!!

Worked for me. I’ve lost about 20+ lbs

***********************
    can i substitute beer for the water ??
    dont like to drink water.. fish sh1t and fuk in it !!
    =======

You need that good H20 brother!
    Can the beer wait till’ the weekend?

• Purvisman/Intrepid/Eternal Optimist

R8ER MIKE Says:
    can i substitute beer for the water ??
    ==============================================

Sure. Gotta cut out half your food intake to offset the increased calories, but it works out fine. Trust me.

Raider O Says:
    January 15th, 2013 at 10:00 am

Eff your diet I love bread and other carbs (rice, pasta)
    ======

Only the strong survive!!!

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

It’s not a meal if it doesn’t have bread, rice, pasta, or all 3 together.

• Marks hair

still no new post? You guys really suck the fattest part of dìck…

Raider O Says:
    January 15th, 2013 at 10:03 am

It’s not a meal if it doesn’t have bread, rice, pasta, or all 3 together.
    =========

Take it easy pan Bimbo man!
    lol

• SaintKaufman

Thanks for the heads up O! Thought it was a little slow in here this morning.