Report: Raiders meeting with veteran DL

By Steve Corkran
Tuesday, March 5th, 2013 at 11:29 am in Oakland Raiders.

The Raiders reportedly are about to jump in the mix for the services of veteran defensive lineman Cullen Jenkins, which makes sense given Jenkins’ connection to Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie.
Jenkins was released by the Philadelphia Eagles last month rather than pay him a $5 million roster bonus. Ever since, Jenkins has been a hot commodity among teams interested in adding a versatile lineman.
Jenkins, 32, already has visited the New York Giants. He also has visits lined up with the Seattle Seahawks and 49ers, with the Raiders on the radar for Wednesday, according to NFL.com.
The Raiders figure to be in the market for at least one player capable of playing inside on the defensive line, with the departure of Richard Seymour, Desmond Bryant a prospective free agent and Tommy Kelly a potential salary cap casualty.
Jenkins played for the Packers from 2004-10 when McKenzie was part of that team’s front office. He bolted for the Eagles in 2011 and started all 32 games the past two seasons.

• Raider E

March 5th, 2013 at 4:46 pm
    Reverse racism is alive and doing better then racism.
    ———————–
    Ewwww. That is such a dumb term. I’m going to go wash my eyes.

———–
    I dare any white to walk down the streets of east oakland at 10pm on a sat. night

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

aig-raiders Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 4:40 pm

actually one of the most racist dude on this board….drum roll…..YOU MISTIC. Every frickin day is about black qb this black qb that.
    ============

um pointing out racism in sports doesnt make me racist.

Nor do i have system of oppression, so what do you mean

• mcfadden20.

Code just win baby

• raiderfankirk

Good news is that in 7 days we should all know where were at with the qb. F*ck it could continue till the draft?

• 1960AutumnWind

#496 It was like a tale of two San Diego’s in one the Raiders special teams imploded in the other the Charger special teams imploded.

• Raider E

Cult of Palmer. Love the handle.

• mcfadden20.

Just win

• willy91137

Racism is alive and well the state of Mississippi just ratified the 13th amendment last week only 154 years late

• raiderfankirk

Mistic1 Tha Supavillain Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 4:50 pm
    aig-raiders Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 4:40 pm

============

um pointing out racism in sports doesnt make me racist.

Nor do i have system of oppression, so what do you mean

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I think that you talking about it all the time has more to do with it then anything

• 1960AutumnWind

Raider Fan Kirk

I am sorry I think this QB thing is going to go on all the way through pre-season. We should be talking about the Briesell deal and if Reggie was taken over by the spirit of AD but instead we are talking Palmer vs. Pryor again. I mean we do this more than Ali fought Frazier.

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

March 5th, 2013 at 4:46 pm

Reverse racism is alive and doing better then racism.
    ==============

ahhh mythical reverse racism

where on earth today do black people oppress anyone for or according to the color of their skin?

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

raiderfankirk Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 4:53 pm

Mistic1 Tha Supavillain Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 4:50 pm
    aig-raiders Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 4:40 pm

============

um pointing out racism in sports doesnt make me racist.

Nor do i have system of oppression, so what do you mean

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ==============

calling it into question isnt committing the act of

if i dont talk about it would that cause it to cease to exist/

• mcfadden20.

Palmer was pretty good in 11 save for first couple of games, should have won Det game if not for D allowing a 99TD drive in less than 50 seconds, played exceptionally well in last SD game , his lone int was on the Jacoby ford slip up on a comeback route along the sidelines, we should have won that game with NFL DEFENSE with the way Palmer played

• 1960AutumnWind

Purvisman/Intrepid/Eternal Optimist Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 4:49 pm
    Glad I was busy this afternoon.

*************************
    Yea you would have turned into the Eternal Pessimist after some of these posts. Please excuse many of mine. I just went sarcastic after a while for everyone engaging Mystic.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/Eternal Optimist

So, someone point me in the right direction here. Haven’t seen a post since 2:30 or so. who started this(other than Miss Tick and NoGoodRaiderfan) that I should search for?
    That was over 200 posts ago.

• raiderfankirk

1960AutumnWind Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 4:53 pm
    Raider Fan Kirk

————————–
    For at least the last three years I’ve been coming here. For F%ck’s sake we’re still talking about Campbell the suck’s azz.

• mcfadden20.

But we had Arena football league D n couldn’t stop SD even once n lost the game

• mcfadden20.

I hope Raiders find a way to resign Adams and Ross, they were developing well , give them a chance to fight for starting positions n see how they respond

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

March 5th, 2013 at 4:42 pm

on the mean streets, Piss-stick, and it goes both ways, Playboy.

Blacks just may hate Whites more.

Now go ahead and justify it.
    ==============

even if that were true ( and i think it is dubious speculation and untrue) we still dont have a system that oppresses people based on skin color.

especially not here where we only make up 12% of the population.

racism is a system and it dominates all areas of people activity

economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex and war

• Raider E

March 5th, 2013 at 4:46 pm

Reverse racism is alive and doing better then racism.
    ==============

ahhh mythical reverse racism

————–

Affirmative action?

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

ok im gone

racist trolls excuse makers and golden haired hero worshipers have at it

• RaiderLen

Afternoon Fellas,

I’d like to have a beer with any of You.

Common interest brings us all here.

If we had a room full of us all together, I’d have my favorites based on the interaction. I know that skin color would have nothing to do with it.

Personally I believe Culture(s) create a greater divide among people than the color of the skin.

Just my opinion.

On to what really bring us all here.

Briesel better play his Ass off in 2013 or Reggie will have blown it with him.

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

March 5th, 2013 at 5:01 pm

March 5th, 2013 at 4:46 pm

Reverse racism is alive and doing better then racism.
    ==============

ahhh mythical reverse racism

————–

Affirmative action?
    ==================

lol

created by people that classify themselves as white in an attempt to check their own behavior

implemented by those that classify themselves as white that own the corporations

try reading

• raiderfankirk

—————————————-
    I’ll start bye say I appoligize to everyone else, I just can’t help myself. People opressing poeple has been happening since the dawn of time. Race, Religion, Tribe, Country, Kingdom. Do you really think it has’nt happened before? Do you really think any of us have been to blame for it? That ship has sailed and when it comes to a team the players most certainly don’t give a shizt about it, they are a team.

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

im done

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

March 5th, 2013 at 5:01 pm
    March 5th, 2013 at 4:46 pm

Reverse racism is alive and doing better then racism.
    ==============

ahhh mythical reverse racism

————–

Affirmative action?
    —————————-
    Dumbass.

• 1960AutumnWind

Purvisman/Intrepid/Eternal Optimist Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 4:56 pm
    That was over 200 posts ago.
    ********************

It was fairly interesting at first GDog posted somethign about hurries vs hits vs sacks and how Palmer is hurred a lot but not hit or sacked a lot. That turned into Palmer is a coward has happy feet and of course Pryor is better but others (like me) said it is his style to sling it into coverage rather than take sacks or hits in contrsast to someone like Aaron Rodgers that takes sacks but not ints. That is part of his game and I compared his style to Farve and of course Mystic decided to disparage that because Farve is so much better than Palmer but I was comparing styles not skill or HOF status etc…

From there it went downhill fast.

• Raider E

Bye Piss-stick :)

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

raiderfankirk Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 5:05 pm

—————————————-
    =========

you didnt answer the question

unless you can provide proof of it cant be accepted as truth

• mcfadden20.

Free Adams an Ross

• raiderfankirk

Mistic1 Tha Supavillain Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 5:02 pm
    ok im gone

racist trolls excuse makers and golden haired hero worshipers have at it
    —————————–
    That’s what I ment about you talking about it all the time.

• Raider E

I will admit I should have used the term prejudice against whites and not opression, but no one was talking to your DeBarge lookin’ azz, Krappyrat.

• DutchRaider77

==============

calling it into question isnt committing the act of

if i dont talk about it would that cause it to cease to exist/

_____________________________________________

Maybe if you ever had a call to action or a realistic solution to anything it might not be as annoying?

Example? If you want to change in the NFL coaching/Ownership maybe a petition we could sign would be nice.

What is the point in yelling/whining at us constantly going to accomplish?

You think that the White people on this site care or have any connections to the fact that NFL owners are all white? Like we get a “white” discount on NFL tickets? I don’t have a vote on who coaches what team and who is selected as a owner.

• Raider E

Btw, thats why affirmative action had a question mark behind it in the post earlier. I don’t know a whole lot about it and was making a guess.

Blacks are just as prejudice as whites was the point.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

March 5th, 2013 at 5:09 pm

—————————–
    Dumbass.

• mcfadden20.

Mistic is not a Raiders fan why don’t u guys ever get that , he’s Sullivan

• Raider E

KoolKell Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 5:12 pm
    March 5th, 2013 at 5:09 pm

—————————–
    Dumbass.

———-

One-trick pony.

• raiderfankirk

unless you can provide proof of it cant be accepted as truth
    ———————–
    Most recently I can think of is Dar Four (sorryknow I did’nt spell that right). Never mind happening all over the middle east based on religion. How about WW2?

• rediaR

Mcfadden20. Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 5:00 pm
    ——————
    History shows they will be replaced by injury prone guys in their 30s and practice squad guys.

• raiderfankirk

How about the american indians?

• DJ Johnny

IF Mark was the one who told Reggie to fire Hue than Reggie wouldn’t have had a choice, but then you have to ask if Mark dislike of Hue was racially fueled than why did he entrust the management of his precious inheritance to a black man named Reggie McKenzie?

• mcfadden20.

I want the Raiders to go after Jairus Byrd

• Raider E

How about Krappyrats white wife?

• raiderfankirk

rediaR Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 5:16 pm
    Mcfadden20. Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 5:00 pm
    ——————

—————————-
    Hope not. I thought Adams played the ball very well. I would like to see that more from all the CB’s. Chris Johnson was getting burt sometimes but he was always trying to locate the ball.

• Raider E

• mcfadden20.

RediaR Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 5:16 pm
    Mcfadden20. Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 5:00 pm
    ——————

Nope , history is to learn and change which is why we waved bye bye to knapp n Oline guy bye bye to ZBS and hi to PBS so we will def have youth in secondary

• Scourge

P-man….

*Elvis Presley voice*

Llama ask you a question…. :-D

*end Presley voice*

How the %^$%$&%^* are ya?!

• raiderfankirk

March 5th, 2013 at 5:18 pm
    How about Krappyrats white wife?

———————————-
    Why do you give a shizt about his wife?

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

March 5th, 2013 at 5:18 pm

How about Krappyrats white wife?
    ———————-
    How about your greasy daddy?