Jon Becker

• 1960AutumnWind

So because 70% of the morons here say so, I should follow suite?

On principle alone, if the majority is going one way, its usually a smart thing to go the other direction. The masses are dumb as fvck.
    ************************************

Riff

Don’t be so sure it is really 70%. There are some guys on here that will vote over and over and there is no check on that poll. It is not a scientific survey. I don’t know what the number is but considering the reaction in SD (SD is almost like a home game) when Pryor was out there I would say it is at least 50/50. What is ironic is Palmer has had some of his best games against SD.

• raiderinparadise

I guess if Palmer goes then Reggie will in 2014, that would make many of you happy.

Keep blowing it up for decades.

• SilverAndBlackBleeder

B@uce – what it do homie?! Been a grip my dude. Hope all is well out there.

• raiderlization

Haven’t you guy’s figured this out about Free Agency? The NFL had an Owners meeting right before the FA period started to go over rules and strategy. the rules are don’t tamper, the strategy is make them (FA’s) wait to get them in low the more free money the more they can pocket! This is a buyers market due to no 1st rounder now breaking the bank and not as many Free Agents as expected. Payers Agents are upset and when you here a player say Im about to make a choice all of a sudden he has another visit. Read between the lines. Players have no leverage cause teams that see value lock those players up! “See Harrison and Pittsburg” Go Raiders!

• Raider Riff

B@uceman, not only are you anonymous, but you are insignificant. If you dissappeared tomorrow NOBODY on the blog would miss you and even fewer in the grand football world would as well.

Youre just a drunk who gets a lil too trigger happy with his keyboard.

There is nothing I said in my post that is a Knapp defense. All I said were clear and honest FACTS. He’s a football coach. You arent even close to that. There isnt much more to say than that.

• DutchRaider77

I’m not anonymous you moron

______________________________________________

True, your one of the guys that goes to almost every game. Gotta respect the guys on this site who put their money where their mouth is.

• raiderinparadise

Bryant was solid on a terrible defense and got paid a pro-bowler contract.

Same with Wheeler.

Wake-up.

Shonasty got another chance.

All these guys were on our team and our D sucked.

Don’t you get it?

• Raider Riff

March 26th, 2013 at 10:44 am
    493.Raider Riff Says:
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:39 am
    R00der Says:
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:38 am
    Amusing, ‘eh what. We got Raider fans that use the term “body of work” in their posts? Certainly describes the circumstances we are in, huh.

——–

Whats funny about the “body of work” argument is that NOBODY here on this blog has a football body of work that even remotely qualifies them to criticize some things the way they do.

***********************

——————

But credibly criticize them you cant.

• hwnrdr

Hmmmm…if that were true, wouldn’t those guys tell their colleagues to not play for the Raiders because Reggie stinks? Also, wouldn’t we have to use the old Al theory of pay them big and they will come?

503.SilverAndBlackBleeder Says:
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:45 am
    B@uce – what it do homie?! Been a grip my dude. Hope all is well out there.

********************

L’ville vs Miami in natl title game mayne

• guest123

DJ Johnny Says:
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:42 am
    Scrolling thru some of the posts it used to amaze me, but doesn’t anymore, how people completely ignore that we had the WORST DEFENSE IN TEAM HISTORY.

Does that not mean anything to you guys?

^^^^^^^^^^^

What does that have to do with the price of a gallon of milk?

How much do you think our defense ‘improves’ over last year’s ‘historically bad’ defense? Do we leapfrog a couple of spots to 30th worst?

In the end, even if we agree that Carson isn’t the problem, he’s not enough of the solution to matter. His contract is stiffling the rebuild and it will only get worse unless Reggie takes action soon.

It hurts to say that as I’ve been a big Carson fan. Not taking a paycut for us, but eventually taking one to be a Cardinal is a big middle finger to the Raider Nation. I’ve changed my mind on him going forward.

• Gdog

RaiderRockstar Says:
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:36 am

I want the QB that gives us the best chance to win.

***

who is it then, Gdog?

obviously that player isn’t Palmer

>>>>

No its not obvious to you because you have Palmer Derangement Syndrome.

Whatsamatter, is his Madden metric too low so its too difficult to beat your buddies online??

• SilverAndBlackBleeder

DJ Johnny Says:
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:42 am

———————-

Even more of a reason to pocket at least some of that 13M to help the other side of the field. We struggling in a lot more areas than QB

• Kirk

Pyror is better than Palmer, and Reece is better than McFadden.

The Raiders are the dumbest team in football.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/Eternal Optimist

Priesttj12 Says:
    2/3’s of the fan base can see it because it’s the obvious choice.
    ========================================================

KK and I both want a link, please.

• SilverAndBlackBleeder

March 26th, 2013 at 10:47 am
    503.SilverAndBlackBleeder Says:
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:45 am
    B@uce – what it do homie?! Been a grip my dude. Hope all is well out there.

********************

L’ville vs Miami in natl title game mayne

——————————————-

I hope so. My CARDS are lookin’ like they might really get it done this year. I got ‘em playing Florida for the chip in my bracket. Whoever wins this MSU/DUKE game is gonna give us a helluva battle though after we smack up Oregon.

505.Raider Riff Says:
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:45 am

Youre just a drunk who gets a lil too trigger happy with his keyboard.

***********************

ACtually thats a lie because im friends with many on this blog outside of the blog…so you are a fkin idiot for even saying that

You defended Knapp when many who arent football guys knew he would suck and when he was sucking…your btch ass was still defending him

Trigger happy? I’ll do this in folks faces…and especially yours and you wont do a fkin thing about it

Facts? You stated Palmer wasnt a quitter….you lose all credibility there phaggot

• Raider Riff

1960AutumnWind Says:
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:45 am
    So because 70% of the morons here say so, I should follow suite?

************************************

Riff

———

Ya, I dont really know what the % is. I was just making a point about going with the majority and how irrational that is.

Most of the intelligent football people here want to keep Palmer.

The smart ones that want to dump him really only want to do so in order to clear his contract off the books. I cant argue with that rationale as it has merit and Im a Pryor fan/believer.

All Im saying is that if we were going to cut Palmer, we would have done it. It drives up the market for our #3 pick/Geno Smith and that is EXACTLY what Reggie wants because he will trade this pick. So the fact that we havent cut him or if we dont cut him by the draft is VERY telling.

And as said before, as time goes on, our leverage with Carson increases. So we may be able to bluff him into a restructure. Lots of things at play here.

• Gdog

>>>>

So how much is it going to save us this year (considering we will STILL have to hire another QB at fair market price) and what do you think Reggie is going to do with that extra cap space that will make the team that much better in CP’s absence?

What free agents are out there that we can’t pick up unless CP is gone?

I am trying to figure out your mentality here?

Please explain…

508.Raider Riff Says:
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:47 am
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:44 am
    493.Raider Riff Says:
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:39 am
    R00der Says:
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:38 am

——–

***********************

——————

But credibly criticize them you cant.

****************

I called the disaster that is knapp….much more credibility than you btch

• r00der

FtBwhatever sez: “you’re a fkin p*ssy….people like me shell out hella funds for the raiders…you damn right we have a right to criticizze them

Hey guys, at least he’s honest. What qualifies him is…he pays money(self acknowledged). Ok. Another new age fan. Goes to show the state of the Raider “Nation” when this kind of thinking can exist. Should have tried that in the ’70s and expect to walk out the door.

• Raider Riff

March 26th, 2013 at 10:50 am
    505.Raider Riff Says:
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:45 am

Youre just a drunk who gets a lil too trigger happy with his keyboard.

***********************

—————–

Sure thing tough guy. Everyone is a bada55 behind a keyboard.

But keep up the tough talk. I find it amusing.

Most of the intelligent football people here want to keep Palmer.

*******************

Such a bias statement and basically a fkin lie…Riff you defended Knapp last year so you most definitely arent intelligent

• Priesttj12

Since Palmer has been here making some serious jack. I honestly cannot remember one single game that I can say he was the difference in us winning that game………NOT ONE!

And no one was more on board with his arrival than I was. I still would like him here. But no way at that price NO FREAKIN WAY……….he aint worth it.

I would be hard pressed to agree to pay him $8 mill, more like 6-8 mill is where I see him getting. He just doesn’t decide games he plays a pretty game but when it’s winning time he rarely gets it done. I can’t see paying an average QB huge $$$. At $6.5 I’d take him but not much more than that.

522.Raider Riff Says:
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:52 am
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:50 am
    505.Raider Riff Says:
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:45 am

Youre just a drunk who gets a lil too trigger happy with his keyboard.

***********************

—————–

Sure thing tough guy. Everyone is a bada55 behind a keyboard.

But keep up the tough talk. I find it amusing.

******************

I call anyone’s bluff for years……you can join that too buddy….im worse in person…dare you to try me this season in the lot

• guest123

Priesttj12 Says:
    2/3’s of the fan base can see it because it’s the obvious choice.
    ========================================================

KK and I both want a link, please.

^^^^^^^^^^

@ Purvis,

Chris Hansen tweeted the numbers from a poll an hour ago. Said only 14 percent wanted to keep CP3 at current salary.

• Raider Riff

March 26th, 2013 at 10:51 am
    508.Raider Riff Says:
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:47 am
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:44 am
    493.Raider Riff Says:
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:39 am
    R00der Says:
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:38 am

——–

***********************

——————

But credibly criticize them you cant.

****************

I called the disaster that is knapp….much more credibility than you btch

————-

You called nothing.

The disaster wasnt the ZBS. It was the fact that we had a crap O-Line and our RBs couldnt stay healthy.

Why did our O-Line look so bad? Because the defense could put 7 in the box on every play because they knew our WRs wouldnt make them pay for it.

Pretty simple to a non simpleton such as yourself.

• The_Judge37

SilverAndBlackBleeder Says:
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:48 am
    DJ Johnny Says:
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:42 am

———————-

——-

It would be about $4 mil in cap space, which equals around 8-10 Practice Squader/Camp Fodder

521.r00der Says:
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:52 am

***********************

Yeah sure…you make so much sense

• The Big Banana

——

Bingo. That’s it right there.

• raiderinparadise

Palmer has to be kept this year.

and if your a Pryor fan that is ok, becuase he WILL see the field in pre-season more, camp and Olson sounded positive that him and Sparan would utilize his talents in packagaes.

If Palmer sucks and the team is poor, Pryor will earn his time.

Its a win-win.

Paying Palmer dead money is pointless with the current team situation.

Tommy Kelly with be cut if we draft a DT, he had one sack last year, 0 production.

• Gdog

SilverAndBlackBleeder Says:
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:48 am

DJ Johnny Says:
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:42 am

———————-

>>>>

Name the free agents we could pick up after CP is gone, but couldn’t if he is still here.

Or just shut up. You are making no sense.

527.Raider Riff Says:
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:54 am
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:51 am
    508.Raider Riff Says:
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:47 am
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:44 am
    493.Raider Riff Says:
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:39 am
    R00der Says:
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:38 am

——–

***********************

——————

But credibly criticize them you cant.

****************

I called the disaster that is knapp….much more credibility than you btch

————-

You called nothing.

Pretty simple to a non simpleton such as yourself.

**************************

I called nothing? LOL thats a lie and this whole blog saw me say it last year….now you are lying becuz you know you have nada else

ZBS and Knapp wasnt disaster? So why is he fired for the 5th time you dumb fk?

• Gdog

The Big Banana Says:
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:55 am

——

Bingo. That’s it right there.

>>>>

Or just shut up. You are making no sense.

• SaintKaufman

Well, before some of you get all giddy with visions of 800 yard runs and giant floaters being thrown all over the field by #6 just stop for a second and consider the source of the ‘highly unlikely’ rumor.
    Highly unlikely, considering, potentially, could be, etc. are all the same word for ‘throwing crap against the wall’ because we have heard ZERO from Palmer, his agent or the Raiders.
    Can’t believe Shefty got you again!!

• kuhlest

we can’t afford palmer’s dead cap space if we cut him (9 mil)

plus ya’all talk like he is 40, he is a year younger than Drew Brees(34)….Manning is 37, Brady is 36, gannon came to us as a free agent at the same age carson is now and took us to the super bowl at 35 or 36, so we can still build around Carson. He has 4-5 good years left to give imo.

…. I would be up for trading him to AZ, Buf, Cle, for a pick or two ie; 2nd/4th, 3rd/a conditional 2014 pick…etc (no dead cap space this way)

and many on here called knapp disaster….so you’re full of schit

• SilverAndBlackBleeder

The_Judge37 Says:
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:54 am
    SilverAndBlackBleeder Says:
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:48 am
    DJ Johnny Says:
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:42 am

———————-

——-

——————

Hey; I know we’re still on the hook for 9, but I want to remove any possibility of us being retarded and holding on to him too long before we owe him some of that 15 for the year after. We screwed ourselves keeping Seymour too long; lets not do the same thing again. And that 4M can be thrown towards whatever offer we may have out there for another d-lineman or something that resembles a starting cornerback.

• Raider Riff

March 26th, 2013 at 10:53 am
    522.Raider Riff Says:
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:52 am
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:50 am
    505.Raider Riff Says:
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:45 am

Youre just a drunk who gets a lil too trigger happy with his keyboard.

***********************

—————–

Sure thing tough guy. Everyone is a bada55 behind a keyboard.

But keep up the tough talk. I find it amusing.

******************

————–

Call my bluff? Sorry but it would be me calling your bluff.

Youre the one acting tough and wanting to stage a meetup “in the lot” because youve reached the end of your intellectual reach.

But again, tell me how tough you are and how many keyboard battles youve won. It’s hilarious.

oh yeah oline got knapp fired lmao….guy gets fired in sf, atl,seattle and oakland twice….not his fault…..democrat loser making excuses

• raiderinparadise

One thing I noticed about Pryor supporters is they want Palmer gone, the truth is that Pryor can’t beat Palmer out for a starting job then ?????

So to start Pruor you have to have Palmer gone or injured?

….and thats a good thing?

Pathetic logic.

If he is “better” than Palmer, he would be playing, starting and Palmer would already be gone.

FACT.

• Gdog

Name the FA WR’s we could pick up after they watch tape of Pryor hanging those softballs in the middle of the field… he’s gonna get someones head knocked off!!!

539.Raider Riff Says:
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:57 am
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:53 am
    522.Raider Riff Says:
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:52 am
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:50 am
    505.Raider Riff Says:
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:45 am

Youre just a drunk who gets a lil too trigger happy with his keyboard.

***********************

—————–

Sure thing tough guy. Everyone is a bada55 behind a keyboard.

But keep up the tough talk. I find it amusing.

******************

————–

Call my bluff? Sorry but it would be me calling your bluff.

**************************

I dont have to tell I’ll show ya…………….b auce_2010@yahoo.com……………..let’s set that up buddy

• Raider Riff

Follow The B@Uceman Says:

ZBS and Knapp wasnt disaster? So why is he fired for the 5th time you dumb fk?

———

Why was he fired? Because DA’s job depended on it.

Mark Davis knows about as much football as you do. There had to be a fall-guy.

• Priesttj12

**********************************
    That fact that we haven’t cut him yet, means zero zilch nada. They are in negotiations til now. This could go on until July, the reason is his contract is the stumbling he can’t be traded unless he re-negs if Palmer were making say 7.5 instead the discussion would end there. They could do a # of things. His contract is holding the Raiders and he himself hostage.

if you dont know B*uce with the a is banned…so email me punk ass btch…I got no issue gettin at anyone especially a btch made guy like yourself

• Kirk

raiderinparadise Says:
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:58 am

So to start Pruor you have to have Palmer gone or injured?

….and thats a good thing?

Pathetic logic.

FACT.
    ……………………………………………………

Not a fact.

The fact is the Raiders are the dumbest team in football run by 15 year old head coach Dennis Allen.

When Palmer throws for two touchdowns and runs for another in 10 minutes of football, get back to me.

• 1960AutumnWind

Historically bad defense? Did you see us in 2004?

In terms of yards we were 18th. That is not historically bad. We were bad in points scored but the whole league is scoring more with the rule changes so you can’t really compare raw numbers year to year.

We were 28th in scoring defense. There were 4 teams worse than us. I am not getting how that is historically bad. You have to evaluate relative to comeptetion becuase it is hard to compare different eras.

• Gdog

>>>>

We can’t do that with the 8 mill in cap space we already have?

You are making no sense.

Its borderline delusional.

Just admit you have Palmer Derangement Syndrome. It would be more honest.

544.Raider Riff Says:
    March 26th, 2013 at 11:00 am
    Follow The B@Uceman Says:

ZBS and Knapp wasnt disaster? So why is he fired for the 5th time you dumb fk?

———

Why was he fired? Because DA’s job depended on it.

Mark Davis knows about as much football as you do. There had to be a fall-guy.

*****************************

HAHAHA making excuses again…………since mark is around football doesnt that make him know more than you?