Report: Carter back to Raiders

By Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer
Tuesday, April 9th, 2013 at 11:02 am in Oakland Raiders.

The NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport is reporting the Raiders have brought back defensive end Andre Carter.

Carter, 34, showed he had some burst with limtied snaps last season in 12 games and was vocal in his desire to return to the Raiders at the en dof the season.

Carter is a departure from the Raiders’ youth movement, but was considered a leader and a positive influence on younger players by the coaching staff.

• DKnight007

papertiger418 Says:
    April 9th, 2013 at 12:25 pm
    I remember someone pointing out awhile ago that the bust rate for Dline was significantly higher than that for Oline.

If we don’t trade back, we really should draft Oline, despite what happened with Gallery

^^^^^^^^
    I have said that many times. Look at the last 10 years of the draft and look at how many DT busts that have been drafted in the top 10…heck look at even the top 20.

Not good.

• R8ER MIKE

Raider O Says:
    April 9th, 2013 at 12:25 pm
    R8ER MIKE Says:
    April 9th, 2013 at 12:19 pm
    weed and whisky are proof god loves us !!!
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

What about toothless women? Or is that the Devil’s work?

***********************
    oh he11 no O !!
    toothless women and hummer gummers are heaven sent !!!

• http://polarityblog.com Silverandblack666

“C’mon, man. Don’t muck up the board with your Jesus freak crap.”

Yeah I was just trying to get Dr Robert riled up and some half wit has to make a scientific debate about it when we all know how science feels about your great book, that is so full of great stuff like its ok to rape a woman….smh.

My fault next time I will use another method to get under his skin!

Silverandblack666 Says:
    April 9th, 2013 at 12:32 pm
    So what, your a sheep go graze and leave the non believer alone.

I wasn’t asking for a debate I was trying to smack Dr Robert around so calm down Cujo.

**********

LOL. u think believers are sheep. i say the atheists are egotistical sheep.

Jesus was a rebel. u are in league with the powers-that-be. ur on board with “the man”. the system.

i say ur the sheep.

• DKnight007

Dion Jordan is going to be a pass rushing, disrupting and tackling terror in the NFL!

He can also cover. Just wait until he gets a bit stronger and adds about 10-15 pounds of muscle.

• SnBG

Just so we are clear, I’m a spiritualist not a Christian but I do believe Jesus the man existed. We are god my friends

• http://polarityblog.com Silverandblack666

“u sound like a holocaust denier. ”

WOW just because I think you act like a little girl in a skirt you call me a holocaust denier.

You are off your meds you feeble minded fool!

• Dakota

666,

Life is short….you will find your answer eventually. Good luck.

• REALLIONAIREB

Silverandblack666 Says:
    April 9th, 2013 at 12:21 pm
    U ready to pay off your bet??

Sure meet me at the Raider Nation Celebration.

—————-

I think u know I’m in NewOrleans hahaha

DKnight007 Says:
    April 9th, 2013 at 12:31 pm

Something had to create and cause the big bang to occur and something had to cause the Universe to exist right?

Did everything just come togeher randomly?

Interesting…

***********

indeed. even if it was random, where did the “stuff” come from? how did time begin?

doesn’t make sense without a maker.

Silverandblack666 Says:
    April 9th, 2013 at 12:38 pm
    “u sound like a holocaust denier. ”

You are off your meds you feeble minded fool!

**********

u desperately argue that something didn’t exist, no matter how accepted it is.

like holocaust deniers.

• http://polarityblog.com Silverandblack666

“Jesus was a rebel.”

To me he sounded more like a dirty filthy hippy that wouldn’t pay his taxes and slept with hookers. How do right wing conservatives like this man again?

Oh yeah it’s the SOUTH!!

• RaidingTexas

Because your minds are not sophisticated enough to comprehend that time, space and matter always existed.

• raiderinparadise

jesusraiderjim Says:
    April 9th, 2013 at 12:33 pm
    raiderinparadise Says:
    April 9th, 2013 at 11:24 am
    I would say FS and SS needs additons … on June 1st Huff credit of 8 mill saves us.

C. Woodson makes too much sesne. a vet leader 2 yr deal see if he can help team make the turn.

———————————–

RaidernP

I am in total agreement with this and your previous post. Woodson would be perfect I am sure he can bring it for a couple more sesons.

—————

Its so real tho, June 1st 8mill relief for this year, you can back-end C. Woods deal … its not about the deal or $, Reggie would have enough, it would be if C. Wood saw something in Flynn in Green Bay to make him commit for 2 years.

Thats the tricky part.

The only player left on roster from his tenure is Janikowski I believe? That might make it seems like a new ending.

SnBG Says:
    April 9th, 2013 at 12:38 pm

*********

eh. another way to be ur own god. like buddhism. nice philosophy. but new agers simply take Christian beliefs, adopt them cuz “they’re nice ideas”, and throw out the God part, so they don’t have to bow.

sorry. my opinion. not meant to attack u.

RaidingTexas Says:
    April 9th, 2013 at 12:41 pm
    ************

how? how did it all come to be?

• spiff

if we can get more picks say a 2nd and a extra 3rd getting latimore with one of the 3rd rd picks be a good move. keep him on the shelf for a year or if he can play in the latter part of the season see how it plays out with dmac and have a dynamic back for 2014

• theghostronin79

For what it’s worth…….(Prolly not much)..

I just watched “Sports Science” on Dion Jordan…

He comes of the line/ spin moves two heavy bags / and crunches QB dummy in 3.6 seconds. Faster than anybody at the Draft, including Ansah.

He did various position skills drills, and graded out at 92. something….Like half a point behind Dwight Freeny, and just over a point behind Demarcus Ware (In their primes).

His 10 yard burst is equivilant to Wide Receivers….

• http://polarityblog.com Silverandblack666

“I think u know I’m in NewOrleans hahaha”

Yeah I know exactly where everyone on this blog lives because I am a stalker. Come on guy give me a break.
    my_music_666@yahoo.com

• RaidingTexas

Dr_robert Says:
    April 9th, 2013 at 12:42 pm
    RaidingTexas Says:
    April 9th, 2013 at 12:41 pm
    ************

how? how did it all come to be?

——————————————–

Thanks for being my proof.

Silverandblack666 Says:
    April 9th, 2013 at 12:40 pm
    “Jesus was a rebel.”

Oh yeah it’s the SOUTH!!

**********

right wing conservatives make up a small amount of Christians. they’re just the ones who get the press.

yeah, He was a hippie. He was free. He loved. He fought the system. He refused to look down on anyone cuz of their station in life.

great man and the Son of God.

• R8ER MIKE

• http://goducks.com Sir RaiderDuck, OMS

During the time period of the alleged crucif1xion, there were a half-dozen or more historians and writers hanging around Jerusa1em, all of whom wrote mind-numbing chapter after chapter about the lives of all manner of minor bureaucrats. Yet none of them considered the following to be “newsworthy.”

• http://goducks.com Sir RaiderDuck, OMS

– A mystic gets a rock-star entrance into Jerusa1em riding on a donkey, with the entire town turned out to watch him

– Said mystic performs all these miracles

– However, because he won’t rise up against Rome specifically, the town turns against him

– He is taken before the high priests for questioning in a manner that violates numerous religious laws (including questioning the suspect in the priests’ own home and physically striking him)

– He is taken before Her0d and questioned

• http://polarityblog.com Silverandblack666

“like holocaust deniers.”

Not sure how you can connect a historical event of mass murder with my choice to not believe in your religion.

But that is Christianity in a nut shell “bully people by staying they will burn in hell because they did not come to the same conclusion as you did”.

Sounds kind of silly doesn’t it?

• http://goducks.com Sir RaiderDuck, OMS

– He gets a widely-seen shown trial before the prelate Pi1ate

– Pi1ate offers to let a known killer out in exchange, but the crowd turns him down

– Said mystic is then crucified, again with a large turnout

RaidingTexas Says:
    April 9th, 2013 at 12:43 pm
    Dr_robert Says:
    April 9th, 2013 at 12:42 pm
    RaidingTexas Says:
    April 9th, 2013 at 12:41 pm
    ************

how? how did it all come to be?

——————————————–

Thanks for being my proof.

*********

u avoid answering by simply saying “it always existed”. that’s not an answer. u can’t explain it either.

it’s simple logic. when was the beginning? where did it all come from? ur mind and mind KNOWS there was a maker. but u can deny it if u want. doesn’t make it true.

u still can’t answer.

• http://goducks.com Sir RaiderDuck, OMS

– When the mystic finally dies, darkness falls over the land, two earthquakes big enough to split boulders hit, the temp1e curtain is torn open, and HUNDREDS OF DEAD PEOPLE COME TO LIFE, CRAWL FROM THEIR GRAVES, AND START WALKING AROUND.

None of them record a word of this. Either they all became incredibly inattentive for a period of time, or…none of this ever happened.

I’ll go with the second option.

• http://polarityblog.com Silverandblack666

“666.. come on man you say dirty hippy that sleeps with hookers like it a bad thing !! wtf ?? lol lol”

I have to agree with Mike here these may not be bad things…LOL

• http://goducks.com Sir RaiderDuck, OMS

Sorry for the multiple posts. It kept eating my main post, so I had to break it into sections.

• DKnight007

dr_robert Says:
    April 9th, 2013 at 12:39 pm
    DKnight007 Says:
    April 9th, 2013 at 12:31 pm

Did everything just come togeher randomly?

Interesting…

***********

doesn’t make sense without a maker.

^^^^^^^^
    This is something scientists are trying to find out.

They want to find and know how the “maker” did it. They just won’t admit it.

Silverandblack666 Says:
    April 9th, 2013 at 12:45 pm
    “like holocaust deniers.”

Sounds kind of silly doesn’t it?

**********

ur lying. i never bullied or said any of that. u didn’t say u didn’t follow Christianity. u claimed Jesus never existed. that is history, doubted by some. same as the holocaust. just making a pint that u are denying what is commonly accepted. in ur case, solely to attempt (unsuccessfully) to cause irritation.

DKnight007 Says:
    April 9th, 2013 at 12:47 pm
    dr_robert Says:
    April 9th, 2013 at 12:39 pm
    DKnight007 Says:
    April 9th, 2013 at 12:31 pm

Did everything just come togeher randomly?

Interesting…

***********

doesn’t make sense without a maker.

^^^^^^^^
    This is something scientists are trying to find out.

They want to find and know how the “maker” did it. They just won’t admit it.

********

yep

• R8ER MIKE

To me he sounded more like a dirty filthy hippy that slept with hookers. ….
    lol lol.. if i didnt know any better i would think you were talking about me !!!!

• http://polarityblog.com Silverandblack666

In the bible god killed hundreds of thousands of his own people.

Satan killed 7 or 8 if I remember.

So if there was a god and a devil I would rather take my chances with Satan as he seems to kill less people!

• papertiger418

As soon as the clock strikes noon, the board devolves into pantheism and inflammatory drivel.

Proof that the AM crew is the upper class of this community.

• SnBG

Palmer is a god also

• spiff

used to think we had a code about our belief systems on the blog. what’s next mary kay. dr.phil or is oprah the answer. this is an oakland raider site. some of you guys suck !

• RaidingTexas

Dr_robert Says:

u still can’t answer.

————————————————

My dog thinks the lake is the edge of the world. You and I are a few steps above that, but still can’t comprehend pre-eternity. It’s a limitation that some of us are comfortable accepting.

Others are uneasy with that and their general smallness in the universe. They create fairy tales to explain everything and make themselves feel better about it.

Silverandblack666 Says:
    April 9th, 2013 at 12:49 pm
    In the bible god killed hundreds of thousands of his own people.

Satan killed 7 or 8 if I remember.

**********

• http://polarityblog.com Silverandblack666

“in ur case, solely to attempt (successfully) to cause irritation.”

Mission accomplished.

Back to football….I still think a RDE is #1 priority!

• http://polarityblog.com Silverandblack666

“well, he has u fooled. that’s what he does. ur buddy can’t wait to get u bent over for some serious pain.”

Hell Ain’t A Bad Place To Be!

RaidingTexas Says:
    April 9th, 2013 at 12:50 pm
    Dr_robert Says:

u still can’t answer.

————————————————

***********

nah. u just throw ur hands up in the air and say “i dunno”.

we realize there must be a force to make something happen.

it’s easy to understand.

Silverandblack666 Says:
    April 9th, 2013 at 12:53 pm

Hell Ain’t A Bad Place To Be!

*******

the devil causes all pain. nothing good. all good things come from God. the devil tricks u into thinking the opposite. he hates u.

Silverandblack666 Says:
    April 9th, 2013 at 12:51 pm
    “in ur case, solely to attempt (successfully) to cause irritation.”

Mission accomplished.
    *********

what’s that say about u?

• http://polarityblog.com Silverandblack666

“some of you guys suck !”

“adn some swallow!

• RaidingTexas

Dr_robert Says:

we realize there must be a force to make something happen.

————————————————–

Where did I say a force didn’t make something happen? I just don’t believe there is any evidence or reason to believe that force has a finite beginning.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

RaidingTexas Says:
    April 9th, 2013 at 12:50 pm
    Dr_robert Says:

u still can’t answer.

————————————————

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I knew it. You are monkeys!

• Just Win Baby

“You” – apparently it is an overwhelming obstacle to spell the word when trying to convince the world of “your” supreme intellect.

• http://www.actionext.com/playlist_57486.html La Milicia Negra

Seneca wallace??? no effing way!