Raiders release dates, times of three exhibition games

The Raiders kick off their exhibition season with a home game against the Dallas Cowboys on Aug. 9 at 7 p.m. They play the New Orleans Saints on Aug. 16 at 5 p.m. in the SuperDome. The Raiders conclude their exhibition season with a road game against the Seattle Seahawks on Aug. 29 at 7 p.m. The date and time for the Raiders exhibition game against the Chicago Bears has yet to be determined, though it will be played between the Saints and Seahawks games.

Steve Corkran

• SnBG

EricTurnerR.I.P. Says:
    April 17th, 2013 at 4:35 pm
    Guys correct me if I’m wrong.But what’s the point of trading down if we miss all the good players and end up with just bottom feeders players? ? Not only do we waste our pick but lose our one a great player in the top 10?? For example say if we traded our #3 to the falcons for their 30th pick and bunch more picks then all the good players are gone by the time we pick and lefted with a nobody player ..so what’s the point? ?? Plz explain!
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    You hit it right on the head. I don’t get trading past the 10 pick if that’s what we’re going to do.

• The_Judge37

araiderso Says:
    April 17th, 2013 at 4:40 pm
    SnBG

So your a freeloading out of work english teacher?
    —————————————————

you’re*

Laughing Out Loud

• da trinity

@73
    Walters played behind a line that gave up 70+ sacks. You can’t blame him for falling apart. I never said Walters was an Allstar but he would have been much better then Jawalrus

• The_Judge37

da trinity Says:
    April 17th, 2013 at 4:41 pm
    @73
    —–

That’s not saying much, Bruce Gradkowski was leaps and bounds better than Jawalrus, but he’s still Bruce Gradkowski

• SnBG

Araiderso Says:
    April 17th, 2013 at 4:40 pm
    SnBG

So your a freeloading out of work english teacher?
    —————————————————

you’re*
    …………………
    I knw how to spel but I’m to laze to do it. Cold you help me please

• DutchRaider77

He was on the winning team, so no Dennis Allen didn’t coach him….

============================

Last I checked DA DOES have a SB ring. Where’s yours?

____________________________________________________

Uh, did I say somthing not accurate?

Ziggy was the MVP of the Senior Bowl…Dennis Allen’s team lost.

• Relentless

Reggie Negotiation Tactic: “Would you be willing to come to Oakland for the league minimum? You would? Fo Realz?….Wait, Why?”

You forgot he negotiated an IHOP gift card.

• Relentless

Dutch when has DA’s team ever won. Can’t win in the pros and can’t win at the college level. We have a bright future with him.

• The_Judge37

Relentless Says:
    April 17th, 2013 at 4:43 pm

You forgot he negotiated an IHOP gift card.
    —–

How could i forget the deal sealer

• EricTurnerR.I.P.

My GUT tells me that Reggie going to mess this draft up by trading down with the wrong team and at the end we get screwed! !! Just saying! Lol I could. Be wrong…lol

• SnBG

Relentless Says:
    April 17th, 2013 at 4:43 pm

You forgot he negotiated an IHOP gift card.
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    You forgot to give a logical comment.

• DutchRaider77

Last I checked DA DOES have a SB ring. Where’s yours?

___________________________________________________

My ring is at home…it is a 2000 Super Bowl ring…I stole it from Warren Sapp at a strip club.

Shhh, don’t tell anyone.

• Raider8

Since guys like to post Al’s record over and over and over and over i’ll think i’ll continue to post Reggie’s:

4-12
    4-12
    4-12
    4-12
    4-12
    4-12
    4-12
    4-12
    4-12

..cue the excuses.

• araiderso

@SnBG
    Don’t be a poor sport. If you’re gonna talk s*^t then take it or shut up.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Dutch,

Unless you have SB rings or played college football, your shouldn’t post your opinions about your team on a sports blog.

• Raider8

I have a SB ring. I stole it at gunpoint from a pawnshop in Barstow.

So what.

• DutchRaider77

115.Raider O Says:
    April 17th, 2013 at 4:48 pm
    Dutch,

_____________________________________________

Lol, too true…I did actually play college ball kinda…D-3 and rode the pine most of the time. But I worked the system and got a pretty good schlorship out of it. It was a merit schlorship…

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Relentless Says:
    April 17th, 2013 at 4:43 pm

You forgot he negotiated an IHOP gift card.
    ————————-
    Reggie speaks Ebonics, too? Wow.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

OMG!!!!!
    He has a SB ring and he played college football.

You monkeys are in trouble.

LOL

• SnBG

Araiderso Says:
    April 17th, 2013 at 4:48 pm
    @SnBG
    Don’t be a poor sport. If you’re gonna talk s*^t then take it or shut up.
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    An or is it a wittier comment, I would expect form…Oh excuse me…. from a or is it an English teacher. Im or is it I’m too or to lazy to check. Pleeeaaaasssse help me.

• Relentless

SnBG Says:
    April 17th, 2013 at 4:47 pm
    Relentless Says:
    April 17th, 2013 at 4:43 pm

You forgot he negotiated an IHOP gift card.
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    You forgot to give a logical comment.
    —–
    Relentless Says:
    April 17th, 2013 at 4:29 pm
    Not true Judge, he made an awesome trade with Palmer and Flynn and even got a great draft pick for him…and his great first great pick in Bergstrom. Nobody has to make fun of Reggie, he does it to himself
    —–
    That comment seemed logical. What was I missing? That really was a bad trade. Bad pick in return. The first pick he had was horrible and never started and the Branch contract was bad. Nothing there was illogical.

• realtruraider

rediaR Says:
    April 17th, 2013 at 3:37 pm
    Lefty12 Says:
    April 17th, 2013 at 3:36 pm
    33-having a discussion with yourself?Are you trying to convince yourself of what you propose?
    —————————-
    I’m good people. I enjoy conversing with good people.

——————————————————

lol, not sure if you were really talkin to yourself or not, but I remember at the beginning of the season I was in here debating some fool and I copied and pasted a convo we had from a previous post with a responds and he came at me asking why I was responding to my own post, I had no clue WTF he was talkin bout and then I saw that it looked like I did respond to myself because it had my handle in all the “name says” for some reason.

Not sure if this is what happened to you but I know there is some sort of glitch in the system sometimes when you copy and paste. I think what I did was responded to the fool on previous post and then copy and pasted that on new post and since I did it twice it for some reason had me lookin like I was the on sayin what that fool said, schit had me confused for awhile that night and still not sure WTF happened

• araiderso

SnBG Says:
    April 17th, 2013 at 4:55 pm
    Araiderso Says:
    April 17th, 2013 at 4:48 pm
    @SnBG
    Don’t be a poor sport. If you’re gonna talk s*^t then take it or shut up.
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ——————————————————————

I have to be an English teacher because I know how to spell? I suppose this is why many think all Raiders fans are stupid.

• PlunkforHOF

Araiderso Says:
    April 17th, 2013 at 4:29 pm
    To lazy to tell you. Get off your butt.

=======================================================

First off, it’s “too”

##############################################

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

• Relentless

KK Reggie does it all. He beat Kobeyashi for the Mustard Belt in competitive eating.
    —–
    SnBG that was an illogocal comment btw.

• DJ Johnny

Karlos Dansby is still out there and available.

IF Reggie really wanted him he could offer league min THIS yr. and guarantee bigger money next yr. when he has a boatload of cash.

Not a big deal.

• araiderso

Anyway, to those who want to discuss football, I really hope Ansah isn’t the pick. If we keep the pick imo it has to be Star, Floyd, or a LT. Anything else and I will be pissed. Jordan is an understandable option but he doesn’t seem like a 4-3 player.

• The_Judge37

Relentless Says:
    April 17th, 2013 at 5:00 pm
    —–
    SnBG that was an illogocal comment btw.
    —–

Damm it’s like the Player Haters Ball up in here, This board is good right now.

• severeraiderz

I heard that Ansah looked pedestrian in the senior practices

• Relentless

Judge also RM has dolphin teeth and I forgot to put water in RM’s mommas dish.

• lefty12

Real-he made those 3 comments to himself.

Less-Bergstrom was a 3rd rd comp. pick-essentially a 4th rounder- and started at the end of the year.Hardly what most sensible people would call horrible.Giving a 1st and a 2nd for Palmer was a bad trade.Reggie got what he could for him while clearing cap space so we could field a full team.Hate all you want,but get your facts straight

• Gdog

SnBG Says:
    April 17th, 2013 at 4:40 pm

EricTurnerR.I.P. Says:
    April 17th, 2013 at 4:35 pm
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

>>>>

I think there are some people starting to get it! Reggie will trade all the way down into day 2 just to get around paying a few extra million in contracts.

The “Oakland Bottom-feeders.”

Not sure it is very catchy…

• Relentless

Lefty he could have signed Wheeler to a multi-year contract for a low amount. Whatever he’s gone now. Let’s keep signing players for 1 year so they can explode then sign somewhere else and we can continue to be mediocre.

• araiderso

I like the chances to trade down right now because Phily is such a wild card. They could take a qb, lt, d-lineman, cb..so if any team has their eye on a certain one they must call us. That seems to be Reggie’s only leverage

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

——————————
    I think you’ll have a schitty face again.

• lefty12

No he couldn’t have,not after Miami offered him a boat load of cash.And he couldn’t have done it last year because we had no money.Once again your facts are wrong.

• Relentless

So what do u call the Branch payout? No money? Facts?

• araiderso

severeraiderz Says:
    April 17th, 2013 at 5:06 pm
    I heard that Ansah looked pedestrian in the senior practices

————————————————————-
    Same, and I watched the senior bowl practice coverage on nfl network. Mayock was pretty bummed on the guy, and mentioned many times how raw he was. Mayock tends to be spot on so I’ll take his opinion over most

• realtruraider

Its simple, trade down is the best option, if we can’t trade down then pick Star or Jordan, those are the only 2 players I would take at #3, Floyd looks damn good on tape but he is strictly 4-3 guy, doesn’t fit anywhere in a 3-4 front and if we are truly going to be more multiple why would we take a guy that isn’t multiple at all. these experts need to realize we aren’t running the same 4-3 man to man defense that we have for so many years, they obviously think we are though

• lefty12

What is amazing about this place is people can be talking Raiders,having good conversations,then,boom,all at once these naysayers show up.Maybe there aren’t that many,it’s just someone having what they consider a good time.

• The_Judge37

Relentless Says:
    April 17th, 2013 at 5:07 pm
    Judge also RM has dolphin teeth and I forgot to put water in RM’s mommas dish
    ———

Hate, Hate, Hate,

• Gdog

KoolKell Says:
    April 17th, 2013 at 5:10 pm

——————————
    I think you’ll have a schitty face again.

>>>>

You seem like an angry bitter man.

• DKnight007

EricTurnerR.I.P. Says:
    April 17th, 2013 at 4:46 pm

^^^^^^^^^
    I hope McK doesn’t take Floyd. It would be disappointing.

Already have Walker, Houston, Sims, Bilukidi in the DT rotation.

Team needs pass rushing DE’s if anything or stand up pass rushing OLB’s in 3-4 looks….

Floyd would be a waste pick. Especially at #3.

• ESETERIK78

133.Relentless Says:
    April 17th, 2013 at 5:09 pm

=====================================

No. If they produce they will be resigned. Raiders will have MONEY next year. That’s the whole point of what Reg is doing now. Does anyone get that?

People just think Reg let these guys walk because they were no good? Because he doesn’t care about winning? Because the real goal is to move the team?

No. He had to let them walk because all the money was tied up on players that weren’t earning it.

Do people have any long term sight? Or is the Al Davis way just too engrained?

• ESETERIK78

ingrained…………….sorry teacher.

• Marks hair

Sign banner asap

• dr_robert

The doctor is stopping to drop knowledge.

Mel kiper now lists his top three prospects as:

Joekel
    Fisher
    Lane Johnson

Remember me saying the true strength if this draft was the OT’s?

Enjoy.

• Macho Man Randy Savage

Man, if Mac takes Floyd 3rd overall it will be because he thinks the kid has the character to merit a 3rd overall pick. You can analyze the youtube videos all you want, these fellas are talking to the top players personally, to their coaches, teachers, doctors, friends, etc.

you can pick on the 7th round based on some youtibe vids, no problemo with that.

• The_Judge37

Mel kiper now lists his top three prospects as:

Joekel
    Fisher
    Lane Johnson
    —–

See everyone, I told you we need to pick Star

• bigsnow81

With a 4-12 record, no Raider exploded. We had productive players on a losing team.