Raiders 2013 regular-season schedule breakout

Here’s the complete list of opponents, dates, times and TV for the Raiders 2013 regular-season schedule:

Sept. 8 — at Colts, 10 a.m., CBS
Dec. 22 – at Chargers, 1:25 p.m., CBS
Dec. 29 — vs. Broncos, 1:25 p.m., CBS

Steve Corkran

• bcz24

RNOraiderFan Says:
    April 19th, 2013 at 8:26 am
    Flippin Chiefs going to screw the Miami trade for us. The fins aren’t going to trade with us if they get Albert from KC
    **************
    From what I saw there isn’t any plan for the Albert trade to occur before the first round, if it does go through, it is expected on day 2 of the draft.

• theghostronin79

at Colts
    Opening game for a playoff team vs da raidars, no chance here. 0-1

==========

Bull-Spit……I don’t start that “NO CHANCE” B.S. until at least 2/3 of the way through the season. Once I’ve seen what they’re capable of, where they’re heart is at, and if they got any fire or not.

They always seem to “Get UP” for their season opener…..Well, MOST of the time, they do.

I’m not sayin they’ll BEAT the Colts, but I don’t predict a Baltimore Fiasco like last year….. I think they’ll fight them hard and bring back “The Nasty”.

Colt’s be limpin out of the Black Hole sayin

“Gawd DAMN…I thought this was gonna be a Cush game. We were spozzed to Kill these guys.” As they exit with their 3 point 4th qtr victory.

• SnBG

Inonewordraider Says:
    April 19th, 2013 at 8:49 am
    RaiderRockstar Says:
    April 19th, 2013 at 8:36 am
    Reggie & Dennis don’t want players that are all about women & cars? Whaaaatt?

How about stay out of their personal lives and just make sure there isn’t any drugs or alcohol involved that could lead to DUI’s , arrests and other off-field baggage leading to suspensions

training camp = church camp
    ________________
    mike jenkins isn’t a choir boy, neither was bj raji
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    What he’s trying to say is we want guys that have their priorities straight. It’s OK to have fast cares and love the ladies but it can’t get in the way of football. Come to practice, play hard and disciplined. Have some passion for the game.

Pryor is gonna light it up in the preseason.

will he win the starting job? who knows.

he’s never going to be your standard dropback passer. If Olson and coach Flip and trying to convert him into Carson Palmer with moves like Vick or Griffin, we’re wasting our time. He’s a gamer. He may look like crap at OTA’s and training camp, but rip it up when called upon in actual games.. deliver the W’s

• MEX_GHOST

The_Judge37 Says:
    April 18th, 2013 at 5:29 pm
    Oct 27, the debut of Interim Head Coach Tony Sporano
    ———————-
    No, after 6 games (2-4, wins vs Jags and Chiefs) DA is the HC.
    Maybe Nov. 24. with 2-8 record.

• http://polarityblog.com Silverandblack666

Reggie does have filters in place to attract religious players that is not a issue with me as an Atheist.

I do like the fact that he wants football players and not athletes chasing money so you take the good with the retarded and move on.

• http://polarityblog.com Silverandblack666

Pryor will be traded before preseason RR.

What he’s trying to say is we want guys that have their priorities straight. It’s OK to have fast cars and love the ladies but it can’t get in the way of football. Come to practice, play hard and disciplined. Have some passion for the game.

***

co-signed!

• RAIDERMAN99

Oh, wait..

Pryor will be traded before preseason

***

@silver

to who?
    and for what?

@RM99 #559

LOL, remember the bye week?

still on the table…

“to who?
    and for what?”

To our trade partner on draft day.

• MikieG

Here is how I see this Schedule Breaking Down without seeing anything from my team Yet…Pure Speculation, so don’t get your G-Strings in a Bunch…

Loss–On the Road, First Game of the Season, Luck has an Entire OffSeason To Prep for us, and Get His offense Ready To Roll Sept. 8 — at Colts, 10 a.m., CBS

Win–If we lose this game at home we are in for a Nightmare of a season, The Jags Suck Period Sept. 15 – vs. Jaguars, 1: 25 p.m., CBS

Loss–No way we win this Sept. 23 — at Broncos, 5:40 p.m., ESPN

Loss–RGIII will be hitting his stride after Rehab and without seeing our D-Line play, I can’t say we win this game but it could go either way Sept. 29 – vs. Redskins, 1:25 p.m., Fox

Win–after the Loss at home against the Skins we bounce back against a team with a New Coach and a Statue at QB Oct. 6 – vs. Chargers, 1:25 p.m., CBS

Win–Big win against a division opponent puts us in a good position to take it to Alex Smith and a whole new Offense/Coach everything in Chief Land–Oct. 13 — at Chiefs, 10 a.m., CBS

3-3 at the Bye Oct. 20 — Bye

Win–We got 2 weeks to prep for these guys and they ain’t the Steelers of Old Oct. 27 – vs. Steelers, 1:05 p.m., CBS

Win–Eagles Suck–Nov. 3 — vs. Eagles, 1:05 p.m., Fox

Loss–We have a hard time with teams like this–Long Flight and were notoriously bad in NY–Nov. 10– at Giants, 10 a.m., CBS

Loss–Texans have too much talent and are a better team, Arian Foster is nails-Nov. 17 – at Texans, 10 a.m., CBS

Win–Tennessee comes in and we Smash these guys for Once, finally we get em at our Hizzy Nov. 24 — vs. Titans, 1:05 p.m., CBS

Loss–Short week, our Team is thinking about their families and Dallas is a tough place to play Nov. 28 – at Cowboys, 1:30 p.m., CBS

Win–Finally get a win in NY against a really, really bad Jets team Dec. 8 – at Jets, 10 a.m., CBS

Win–Treat em like we did in their house, only worse Dec. 15 — vs. Chiefs, 1:05 p.m., CBS

Win–Feeling Good, we go into our Home away from Home and Dismantle Lil Phil’ Dec. 22 – at Chargers, 1:25 p.m., CBS

Loss–Bronco’s may be fighting for homefield at this point, and they are just the better team. Manning is pretty much impossible to stop–If he is Hurt by this time tho, we win Dec. 29 — vs. Broncos, 1:25 p.m., CBS

There you have it folks–A possible 9-7 season. It can be done, it just depends on how much these guys want it, at 9-7 we have a chance, if we get a miracle somewhere along the line we could be 10-6…if we get screwed by the NFL Ref’s we could be 6-10, it all just depends on if we catch some breaks at the right time, catch some teams at the right time, and most importantly remain the most healthy team throughout the season.

• http://polarityblog.com Silverandblack666

“We want players that don’t accept losing and don’t smile and laugh it up after getting blown out.”

Yes that is true we don’t want players to act like that but our coach can!

• J Hill

There is no need to take sides, I was a huge Al fan and I’m a huge Reggie fan now, he will try his way and I expect good results soon, DA is the one guy some of us have issues with but as long as he our Coach we will root for him, we just won’t give him a free pass and turn the conversation back to Al everytime something doesn’t work out.

————————————————————

More good stuff, Marley.

• http://polarityblog.com Silverandblack666

MikeG be real we will be lucky to win 4 games again!

We are looking at another 4- 12 season this time with no #8 passing game and tarps on the seats.

“to who?
    and for what?”

To our trade partner on draft day.

***

@silver

what team is gonna trade for Pryor and what are we getting back in exchange?

• MikieG

Silverandblack666 Says:
    April 19th, 2013 at 9:03 am

MikeG be real we will be lucky to win 4 games again!

+++++++++++++
    I thought that was pretty realistic. Perhaps we don’t sweep the Chargers and Chiefs, but they really aren’t any better than us, so I can totally see it, especially if our guys are hungry hungry hippos.

we will be lucky to win 4 games again!

***

Raiders 9-7 in 2013

Palmer in AZ 4-6 wins

• http://polarityblog.com Silverandblack666

No team would specifically trade for only Pryor.

We will package him with some picks to New Orleans or Miami.

Is my opinion RR

I also have an opinion about law enforcement and the government if you are interested?

• The_Judge37

MEX_GHOST Says:
    April 19th, 2013 at 8:56 am
    The_Judge37 Says:
    April 18th, 2013 at 5:29 pm
    Oct 27, the debut of Interim Head Coach Tony Sporano
    ———————-
    No, after 6 games (2-4, wins vs Jags and Chiefs) DA is the HC.
    Maybe Nov. 24. with 2-8 record.
    ——–

Makes more sense to fire DA going into the by week. But I will give you the fact that good timing isn’t Reggie’s Forte

• SnBG

Silverandblack666 Says:
    April 19th, 2013 at 9:03 am
    MikeG be real we will be lucky to win 4 games again!

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    I don’t see that…we can win 7-8 games

• Dr_ robert

Will be very disappointed if Pryor is not at least looked at Wide Receiver before he gets cut.

• http://polarityblog.com Silverandblack666

I doubt AZ can win more than 4 games in that division Palmer will not have the O-Line he had with us last year.

I see AZ as a 4-12 team just like us in 2013.

The difference is people like “ME” who have been paying thousands of dollars every year to go see them play will not be buying tickets this year.

TARPS!

“we can win 7-8 games”

HOW?

Please explain how we are 4 games better than last year?

• RAIDERMAN99

Let me know when you’ve made up your mind on Dennis Allen too. It’s obvious you hate the man and think he’s a terrible coach. Re-think my “bye week” offer
    ==
    Bye week comes after only 6 games. Tits should survive that. Can’t let my hate for Tits influence my predictions or bets. How about this…I’ll give you +1.50 that Tits is NOT Raider HC in 2014. You can bet 10 BCPS to win 15.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

SnBG Says:
    April 19th, 2013 at 9:08 am
    Silverandblack666 Says:
    April 19th, 2013 at 9:03 am
    MikeG be real we will be lucky to win 4 games again!

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    I don’t see that…we can win 7-8 games
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

What are you smoking, and can I have some please.

We will package him with some picks to New Orleans or Miami.

***

@silver

I think Pryor would beat out Luke McCown & Seneca Wallace in New Orleans, but I don’t see them trading anything for a backup QB (to Drew Brees)

• http://polarityblog.com Silverandblack666

Twice now Reggie has blown up or dismantled the offense.

Therefore he will not get any of my money until he fixes it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Dr_ robert

i’ll say we go 2-4 to start.

• Dr_ robert

i see 10 winnable games.

5-11 or 6-10 is doable.

• http://polarityblog.com Silverandblack666

What are you smoking, and can I have some please.”

Puff puff pass

“O” you think we are an 8-8 team then?

• J Hill

LOOK AT YOU ……..

LOOK AT US ……….

ALL MY PEOPLES LOOK RICH AS PHUCCCC!!!!!

“@silver

Fins re-signed Matt Moore this offseason to back up Tannehill, so that ain’t happening either”

I just don’t see RM keeping an Al Davis legacy player RR!

That is the core issue here

• MikieG

Silverandblack666 Says:
    April 19th, 2013 at 9:10 am

“we can win 7-8 games”

HOW?

Please explain how we are 4 games better than last year?

++++++

I explained it above…

• SnBG

Silverandblack666 Says:
    April 19th, 2013 at 9:10 am
    “we can win 7-8 games”

HOW?

Please explain how we are 4 games better than last year?

You cant. We are not a better team than last year meanwhile KC and Denver and getting better;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    Better D, better LB’s,better secondary, O line with power game, new stud on D or O drafted, better OC. DA is more experienced, better player attitudes, more disciplined team and the fans that are positive about the team will be out in force.

• MikieG

Silverandblack666 Says:
    April 19th, 2013 at 9:13 am

What are you smoking, and can I have some please.”

Puff puff pass

“O” you think we are an 8-8 team then?
    ++++++++

Triple 6
    I think we can be..

We can beat anybody on our Schedule except Denver, Giants, Texans, Colts–A couple good bounces or timely flags, kicks by Jano and were looking good. If this team comes out and looks like The Bed And Breakfast Team of 06′ then its Clowney time.

Season aint over yet.

• http://ggeden.blogspot.com/ GG

I’ll put my balls out on the chopping block…

Pryor will surprise everyone on here with his play, his accuracy, and his rise to starter….surprise everyone but me ;)

Prediction, no holds barred.

• theghostronin79

==========

And you can’t explain that exactly either….You haven’t seen these guys play ONE down together yet. It’s just your impression.

Still gotta Draft to get through…..

• HGDaddy
  • J Hill

————————————————————–

G A is open 24/7

• dr_robert

Beware my impostor with the big R.

He tries to act like me by repeating things I’ve actually said, but then slips in racist or inflammatory stuff to try to cause trouble.

I will not be here today so it’s not me.

Go Raiders!

I explained it above…”

Yes you did sorry Mike.

“Better D, better LB’s,better secondary, O line with power game,”

Yes SNB I agree here

• Dr_ robert

GG Says:
    April 19th, 2013 at 9:19 am
    I’ll put my balls out on the chopping block…

Prediction, no holds barred.
    *****
    Are you predicting this based on position change to wide receiver? Don’t see it happening as QB starter unless Flynn flops or is injured.

• J Hill

I got us winning opening night.

CUZ ALL MY RAIDERS ARE BROKE AS PHUCCC!!!!

Gotta shine to get the paper next season!!!

• DMAC

Morning/afternoon peoples!

I salute you, Green Party!
    What a beautiful morning- TGIF

I just don’t see RM keeping an Al Davis legacy player RR!

That is the core issue here

***

@silver

Does that mean we’re getting rid of DMAC & Seabass too?
    What about Reece, Ford, Houston & Branch?

Pryor has two things going for him. #1 he’s cheap as dirt #2 he’s a hard worker with no baggage since Big Reg took over

He’s a lock for the 53 unless he gets arrested or somebody offers Reggie a 2nd or 3rd rounder for him – both highly unlikely

• J Hill

GG Says:
    April 19th, 2013 at 9:19 am

I’ll put my balls out on the chopping block…

Prediction, no holds barred.

———————————————————-

That bus is pretty crowded, GG.

Everyone but you????

LMFAO

@Jhill

if you were a hip hop artist you would starve.. stick to what you know

Raiders football
    The Wiggles

• R8ER MIKE

Good afternoon Mr. Prez !!
    and good words for your GreenParty members today ??