McKenzie says plenty of interest in No. 3 pick by other teams

General manager Reggie McKenzie is receiving plenty of “action” from teams inquiring about the prospect of the Raiders trading the No. 3 pick in the NFL draft, but he isn’t the one doing the dialing of the phone.
The Raiders are without second- and fifth-round picks in this year’s draft. Trading away the No. 3 pick is a sure-fire way to acquire additional picks, be it in this year’s draft and/or next year’s draft.
“We want some guys that want to play for the Raiders,” McKenzie said of the kind of players he seeks. “We want some guys that are going to work, that are going to do everything they can to be the best football player.”
For now, McKenzie is standing pat, and he said he has a pretty good idea who the Raiders are going to take Thursday night if they hold on to the pick.
The Raiders have plenty of needs on a team that is fresh from a 4-12 season, boasts a new quarterback in Matt Flynn and jettisoned several starters.
To that end, McKenzie said he is intent upon finding difference-makers in this year’s draft, players that can “impact” games.
Using the No. 3 pick gives the Raiders their best shot at finding one of those types of players, be it one of three highly rated offensive tackles – Luke Joeckel, Eric Fisher or Lane Johnson – defensive tackles Star Lotulelei and Sharrif Floyd, linebacker Dion Jordan or defensive end Ezekiel Ansah.
McKenzie’s first pick in the 2012 draft came at the end of the third round. He said he feels a lot better going into this draft with a first-round pick at his disposal.
“I feel much more at ease to where we are and who I have in that room feeding me information,” McKenzie said.

Steve Corkran

• Raider_D

Dr_robert Says:
    April 23rd, 2013 at 4:40 pm
    So nice that I can help beech and b@uce overcome their sexual tensions and find each other.

It’s just like idiots to get mad at the smart guy.
    *********************************

When will you overcome your sexual frustrations of 40 years and score with a live woman? So far you have zero to your body count….step ya game up?

“We want some guys that want to play for the Raiders,”
    **************************

Guess that eliminates Floyd right?

• StarUkulele

I got 5 on it!!

• Marks hair

spree chokes a bítch!

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

$$$$$$$$$

I guess that means no OG or RT. sorry guys.

*******************

Who is feeding you them ribs Wreck-It Reggie?

• The Beeech Diggity Dawg

The Beeech Diggity Dawg Says:
    April 23rd, 2013 at 4:43 pm
    Follow The B@Uceman Says:
    April 23rd, 2013 at 4:38 pm
    The Beeech Diggity Dawg Says:
    April 23rd, 2013 at 4:34 pm
    Hey Genital, how far do you live from SunnyTown or wherever the heck Nob Bust lives?

You should catch a bus to one of his practices and give Blog Nation your professional opinion on his coaching talents

I’m sure that’d be the day Nob comes down with a bad head cold, but at least you could check out some of his NFL-ready defensive alignments

TAKIN THIS JAM 2 THA NEXT LEVEL
    *******************************

Catch bus? Naw I wont drive to the 408 unless I really have to….and guess what I dont have to. Why scout the Little Giants and their fked up formations?

Look I’ll only do it if you can make a last minute funky fresh raps about RobertaMR’s 40 years of virginity….deal?

—————

Next time, bring a legit challenge

Nob Bust making tinkle in his bunny pj’s
    All the fly girls think homie is gay (not happy, the other kind)
    He tells all the bloggers he had intercourse before
    But humping his hand doesn’t count as a score
    He once kissed a girl but then couldn’t get it up
    So he gave her $100 and she said “Sorry, Time’s Up”

1 WAY TICKET TO SUNNYVILLE

• Marks hair

its smelling more and more like floyd

I Know Football Says:
    April 23rd, 2013 at 4:43 pm
    Everybody shut up!

A 5 technique in 4/3 base defense is crucial to that unit’s success.

Who will play that role depends a number of factors.

I predicted Ravens would win the SB well before they actually did.

I also predicted who each and every playoff team would be and correctly predicted each game.

You know why? Cuz I’m smarter than anyone else.

I live, eat and breathe football.

Case closed.

Check mate.

Eat it.

I know football and you don’t.
    *****************************************

April 23rd, 2013 at 4:34 pm

TAKIN THIS JAM 2 THA NEXT LEVEL
    *******************************

—————

Next time, bring a legit challenge

Nob Bust making tinkle in his bunny pj’s
    All the fly girls think homie is gay (not happy, the other kind)
    He tells all the bloggers he had intercourse before
    But humping his hand doesn’t count as a score
    He once kissed a girl but then couldn’t get it up
    So he gave her $100 and she said “Sorry, Time’s Up”

1 WAY TICKET TO SUNNYVILLE
    ************************************

Ahhhhhhh…. I dunno Beecher….sounds like the album will flop if those are the type of flows you administering….but I’ll hop in the whip and check out the Little Giants scrimmage

RobertaMR….whats name of school again?

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

With the draft just 2 days away the difference between having Al Davis in charge and having Reggie McKenzie in charge is very evident. Each year with Al in charge the player that the Raiders were going to draft was usually obvious, now not so much.

A’s are really paying Boston back…..our offense scored 6 last night and 8 so far through 3.1 innings….I like it

• Marks hair

I lobbed it up high and you slammed it home

KoolKell Says:
    April 23rd, 2013 at 4:50 pm

*********************************

Informative stuff

• Area man

Harsh on the previous scouts. Was it too many “yes men” or not enough of them for Reggie?
    Good luck to us all with whatever he decides, and it is weird knowing we’re not auto-drafting the fastest 40 time.

• http://profootballtalk.com Raideraholic (AKAHairyBush)

yo

Marks Hair Says:
    April 23rd, 2013 at 4:50 pm
    I lobbed it up high and you slammed it home
    ***************************

Lob a sexually ready woman for RobertaMR then….think he will botch the dunk?

• Dr_ robert

April 23rd, 2013 at 4:34 pm

TAKIN THIS JAM 2 THA NEXT LEVEL
    *******************************

—————

Next time, bring a legit challenge

Nob Bust making tinkle in his bunny pj’s
    All the fly girls think homie is gay (not happy, the other kind)
    He tells all the bloggers he had intercourse before
    But humping his hand doesn’t count as a score
    He once kissed a girl but then couldn’t get it up
    So he gave her $100 and she said “Sorry, Time’s Up”

1 WAY TICKET TO SUNNYVILLE
    ************************************

RobertaMR….whats name of school again?
    *****
    The team is the URANUS FLAMERS and its a flag flootball team b@ucejango

• Carl Weathers

Can I have my lighter back Reggie?

• dr_robert

Feels good to be the king

• Dr_ robert

We play at General Lee park. White uniforms of course.

• dr_robert

U guys are seriously some of the least funny people ever.

Just really really lame.

• dr_robert

Jealous.

• Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

FIRE REGGIE NOW.

The team is the URANUS FLAMERS and its a flag flootball team b@ucejango

Dr_ Robert Says:
    April 23rd, 2013 at 4:55 pm
    We play at General Lee park. White uniforms of course.

HAHAHAHA

• SR Raider

It’s all smoke. Everything Reggie said today was for other GM’s. He’s doing a great job hiding his true intentions

• Raider8

DennisAllensVisorHOF Says:
    April 23rd, 2013 at 3:50 pm
    The Titan of Type.

The King of Keyboard.

Boys, im the key for key Greatest of All Time.

And it’s that time to sign off, as always..

God Bless.

#HALLOFFAMER
    +++++++++++++++

I just tweeted out the above post and now it’s trending high on Twitter.

I’m hearing there are plans to use it on Jimmy Fallon AND Craig Ferguson tonight.

LMFAO…

Just the genius of it to say “I’m a Hall of Fame poster” when he’s obviously kidding…is probably one of the most hilarious things ever written. It’s a genius bit. I didn’t get it at first but now that I do…OMG!!! Hahaha.

I can’t stop laughing.

This is the type of guy that girls wanna with and guys wanna be like.

• Marks hair

I dont know rob personally.. wouldnt attack him or anybody here.. I just get tired of his blog shtick.

• The Beeech Diggity Dawg

—————

Next time, bring a legit challenge

Nob Bust making tinkle in his bunny pj’s
    All the fly girls think homie is gay (not happy, the other kind)
    He tells all the bloggers he had intercourse before
    But humping his hand doesn’t count as a score
    He once kissed a girl but then couldn’t get it up
    So he gave her $100 and she said “Sorry, Time’s Up”

1 WAY TICKET TO SUNNYVILLE
    ************************************

RobertaMR….whats name of school again?

————–

No way Nob steps up, like hella dang

Probably because he needs to keep his amazing defensive formations top secret from nosy NFL scouts

Nob ….. Oh Nooooooooob …

Dr_robert Says:
    April 23rd, 2013 at 4:54 pm
    Feels good to be the king
    *****************************

King of the no score!

Marks Hair Says:
    April 23rd, 2013 at 4:56 pm
    ************************

He doesnt even know himself

• Carl Weathers

It would be nice if the gut can trade back 2, if not 3 times and collect a few more picks. 9-10 drat picks this year would surely fill a few voids on both sides of the ball.

• TrueIndianaRaider

Well I really hope Big Reg is serious an people want that pick! Need a second, big time. With that said hopefully it’s within the top 10 still? Unless he can trade back twice an really stockpile the picks(would be great) an we could still stack the lines! Really wanna build our oline. Tell me a good rt fluker or a bruiser og wouldn’t make a impact. In Reg I Trust

• Dr_ robert

Not only the coach but a volunteer landscaper

• The Beeech Diggity Dawg

Dr_robert Says:
    April 23rd, 2013 at 4:55 pm
    Jealous.

————-

Bust, so what’s that high school called? The Dawg might even do a VIP Comedy Reggae Cruise up to see it

The comedy on that field will be priceless

GOTS TO KEEP THEM MARGS FLOWIN’

• SR Raider

If one of the two top LT’s is available at #3, Reggie will get a nice juicy offer and will trade down

• StarUkulele

DRAFT PROSPECTS WE SHOULD BE LOOKING AT!

QB – EJ MANUEL

RB – MONTEE BALL, STEPFAN TAYLOR & LE’VEON BELL

WR – JUSTIN HUNTER, MARQUISE GOODWIN, RYAN SWOPE & AARON MELLETTE

TE – GAVIN ESCOBAR, RYAN OTTEN & JOSEPH FAURIA

OT – KYLE LONG

OG – OMOREGIE UZZI & JEFF BACA

DE – BJOERN WERNER, DION JORDAN, MARGUS HUNT, TANK CARRADINE, CORNELIUS WASHINGTON & DAVID BASS

DT – STAR LOTULELEI, SHELDON RICHARDSON & JOHN JENKINS

ILB – JON BOSTIC, KIKO ALONSO, NICO JOHNSON, KEVIN REDDICK & AJ KLEIN

OLB – BRANDON JENKINS, CHASE THOMAS, JELANI JENKINS, GERALD HODGES & KEITH POUGH

CB – TYRANN MATHIEU, B.W. WEBB & BLIDI WREH-WILSON

FS/SS – PHILLIP THOMAS, BACARRI RAMBO, TJ MCDONALD, DUKE WILLIAMS & RONTEZ MILES

• Kirk

Every team in the 2012 NFL playoffs had at least 1 starting OT drafted in the 1st round, and of the two teams in the SuperBowl, BOTH their offensive tackles were chosen in the first round….

GB: Bulga, 1st
    Atl: Baker, 1st
    SF: Staley, Davis, 1st and 1st
    Bal: McKinnie, Oher, 1st and 1st

• Kirk

Draft Fisher.

• dr_robert

Beeech–I’m sure not allowed near high schools. What with ur predilection for boy bands.

B@uce–scored more tail in a month, not even trying, than u could ever dream of. That’s what it’s like when ur me.

Impostor–I know u want to be me and sometimes u turn on me cuz of jealousy. Not cool. Not doctor Robert-like.

Posted the description of my defense yesterday. Not a peep from u rock heads. Can’t understand it I guess. Easier to keep laughing like hyenas.

What position does Houston PLAY? Not in ur blog imaginations. In real life.

Hard to believe grown men act the way u guys do.

One tries really hard to mask his gayness.

One tries to talk football with an 8th grade education.

And the other tries to be me and gets mad that he can’t.

Clowns to left of me jokers to the right.

• brad gale

Keep an eye out for Rex Burkhead, RB. from Nebraska in mid to late rounds. Good down hill RB. Durable. Great hands out of the backfield. He would be a great fit for the Raiders Offense!

• RaiderFredinDallas

Joeckel-Fisher-FLOYD

• Football Coach

I hope God blesses some of you with a little better use of your free time, and the rest of the viewers of the board with a respite for the personal back and forth nonsense.