Raiders re-sign long-snapper

By Steve Corkran
Wednesday, May 1st, 2013 at 4:23 pm in Oakland Raiders.

The Raiders turned to Nick Guess early last season after regular long-snapper Jon Condo suffered a concussion, and backup long-snapper Travis Goethel showed that he wasn’t ready for game action.
Well, Guess is back again as a member of the Raiders roster after he was signed today. Given Condo is at full strength and among the best at what he does, Guess is a long-shot to make the 53-man roster and likely won’t stick past training camp.

• MikieG

bcz24 Says:
    May 7th, 2013 at 12:14 pm

pour it into a 24 oz glass and slam that baby…
    ******************
    Don’t slam your juice. Chewing (the saliva that is produced) is integral in digesting all those nutrients. Drink it slow. Also try this juice recipe, your wife may like it, I have gotten a few people on it.

5 big Kale leaves
    handful of spinach
    1 cucumber
    1 big stalk of celery
    1-2 carrots (depending on size)
    1 green apple
    1″ piece of ginger
    1/3 of a lemon (peeled, or it gets a little bitter)

That will make about 24oz, it’s what I usually drink. Tastes awesome.
    +++++++++++

Looks Great! Will Definitely Do that..

BTW–I dropped 102 Total Cholesterol points in 2.5 months getting rid of Carbs..

Now if I could just put away the Jameson, I would be golden..

Thec Says:
    May 7th, 2013 at 12:39 pm
    You get ALL kinds of intel posted on this blog…

Waiting for someone to post a view on “string theory”.
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    What’s wrong with String theory?

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

LOL
    You people are funny.

• bcz24

Waiting for someone to post a view on “string theory”.
    *************
    I have a theory that a few posters here have strings hanging out of their panties… That count?

• MikieG

I prefer “Bubble” Theory….seems more plausible..

Bcz24 Says:
    May 7th, 2013 at 12:40 pm
    DutchRaider77 Says:
    May 7th, 2013 at 9:37 am
    Because Al Davis isn’t running the team anymore
    $$$$$$$$$$$

Could have fooled me with our 1st 2 picks.

___________________________________

Although, we wouldn’t have dropped down to 12 for our 1st pick, so there wouldn’t have been a 2nd pick…

Post 3659… clear evidence. You should just change your name to Sherlock Holmes
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    Busted!…That’s OK man I don’t hate anyone. If people want to rag on me then they should be prepared to get it back. People on this blog want to call you names and pick on your beliefs that’s cool. But yo better be ready to take as good as you give.

• MikieG

That is if we are talking about “Multiverses”…

• Just Win Baby

New post

• SnBG

BTW–I dropped 102 Total Cholesterol points in 2.5 months getting rid of Carbs..

Now if I could just put away the Jameson, I would be golden..’
    ”””””””””””””’
    Good for you man. Doing that without meds is great. Don’t give up the Jameson, that’s tasty stuff.

Just Win Baby Says:
    May 7th, 2013 at 12:51 pm
    New post
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    If anyone wants to talk Football I’m good, but no one does. Do you have something?

• spiff

more news @ 11

• R8ER MIKE

I have never felt better than since I started juicing O. I have more energy than when I was 14 years old! It doesn’t taste bad at all. I actually crave my mean green juice if I go a day without one.
    ******************************
    and here i thought it was the beer and weed that made me lazy.. and all along it was the hamburgers and fries !!!

• DutchRaider77

Post 3659… clear evidence. You should just change your name to Sherlock Holmes
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

_______

What! I thought it was a compliament…lol

Purvisman/Intrepid/Eternal Optimist Says:
    May 7th, 2013 at 12:41 pm
    KoolKell Says:
    Martha Steward has a Blog BTches!
    ==================================================

I didn’t know that.
    Any of you know that?
    KK knew that.
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    Martha Stewart was hot back in the day.

• R8ER MIKE

SnBG Says:
    May 7th, 2013 at 12:54 pm
    Just Win Baby Says:
    May 7th, 2013 at 12:51 pm
    New post
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

****************************************
    well you could orally assault my anal cavity

• The Big Banana

Purvisman/Intrepid/Eternal Optimist Says:
    May 7th, 2013 at 12:41 pm
    KoolKell Says:
    Martha Steward has a Blog BTches!
    ==================================================

I didn’t know that.
    Any of you know that?
    KK knew that.

——-

Did not know that either. Get some interesting posts with good info in here, but can’t say that’s one of them.

• DutchRaider77

Martha Stewart was hot back in the day.

________________________________

back in the day?

C’Mon, your on a business trip, she takes a seat next to you at the Hotel bar…you shooting down Martha?

• bcz24

*********
    Why would you add my name to a post that anyone can look at that clearly has nothing to do with me?

• Bitterorc

Come earn a spot on the roster…. pay to play contract.
    No guaranteed money and no signing bonus.
    Make the roster and earn a fat check.
    Do it!!!

R8ER MIKE Says:
    May 7th, 2013 at 12:59 pm
    SnBG Says:
    May 7th, 2013 at 12:54 pm
    Just Win Baby Says:
    May 7th, 2013 at 12:51 pm
    New post
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

****************************************
    well you could orally assault my anal cavity
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    Talk to RR, that’s more in his wheelhouse.

DutchRaider77 Says:
    May 7th, 2013 at 1:00 pm
    Martha Stewart was hot back in the day.

________________________________

back in the day?

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    I would think it’s more of a case that she wold shoot me down.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

49ers hire former Raiders WR Ronald Curry as assistant coach

By Steve Corkan
    Bay Area News Group
    Posted: 05/06/2013 03:27:34 PM PDT
    Updated: 05/06/2013 04:22:30 PM PDT

The 49ers on Monday hired former Raiders wide receiver Ronald Curry to be an offensive assistant.
    Curry spent seven seasons with the Raiders, including two when current 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh was a Raiders offensive assistant in 2002-03.
    “The 49ers and our staff are pleased to be initiating Ronald’s NFL coaching career,” Harbaugh said in a team release. “Our team will greatly benefit from Ronald’s athletic experiences.”
    Curry, 33, last played in an NFL game in 2008. He failed to catch on with another team once his Raiders career ended. Overall, he caught 193 passes for 2,347 yards and 13 touchdowns in 76 games.
    He spent the past three years as the football coach and athletic director at Morrisville High School

• inonewordraider

back in the day?

_____
    ever been with a woman that just came out of the pen?

don’t know if it get’s any better, all that pent up passion.

the apartment mgr had to warn me about the noise coming from my apartment, i was like “but i haven’t had the radio or tv on loud…. ohhh ok, i’ll keep it down”

Bcz24 Says:
    May 7th, 2013 at 1:01 pm
    *********
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    Dude, what in the world are you talking about? Your talking to the wrong guy.

• The Big Banana

3773, lol!

• The Big Banana

DutchRaider77 Says:
    May 7th, 2013 at 1:00 pm
    Martha Stewart was hot back in the day.

________________________________

back in the day?

——–

Martha – Hi there
    Dutch – Hey baby, what’s cookin’?

You younins out there. D

• Purvisman/Intrepid/Eternal Optimist

Thec Says:
    You get ALL kinds of intel posted on this blog…

Waiting for someone to post a view on “string theory”.
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    SnBG Says:
    What’s wrong with String theory?
    ================================================

String theory, Branes, Big Bang, Gravity based universe, Relativity, Quantum mechanics with spooky action at a distance, the photovoltaic effect and wave particle duality(Schroedinger’s cat) all explain and predict various observable phenomena.
    But it’s all smoke and mirrors perpetrated by a vast cabal of ‘scientists’ controlled by government and big business evildoers.
    The Electric Universe theory, which explains and predicts no known phenomena, is the real deal.
    Just ask Twocents!

• SnBG

You youngins out there. Do you know Sophia Loren?

Josh Cribbs, anyone?

Stefan Logan would even be cool. We need competition for the KR & PR gigs

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

inShare

49ers hire former Raiders WR Ronald Curry as assistant coach

By Steve Corkan
    Bay Area News Group
    Posted: 05/06/2013 03:27:34 PM PDT
    Updated: 05/06/2013 04:22:30 PM PDT

Purvisman/Intrepid/Eternal Optimist Says:
    May 7th, 2013 at 1:14 pm
    Thec Says:
    You get ALL kinds of intel posted on this blog…

Waiting for someone to post a view on “string theory”.
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    SnBG Says:
    What’s wrong with String theory?
    ================================================

But it’s all smoke and mirrors perpetrated by a vast cabal of ’scientists’ controlled by government and big business evildoers.
    Just ask Twocents!’
    ””””””””””””””””””””’
    Groovy baby

thanks Kell. Ron Curry now coaching in SF

that could be Cork’s need thread.

we gonna get to 4000+ comments, really?

• R8ER MIKE

Purvisman/Intrepid/Eternal Optimist Says:
    May 7th, 2013 at 1:14 pm
    Thec Says:
    You get ALL kinds of intel posted on this blog…

Waiting for someone to post a view on “string theory”.
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    SnBG Says:
    What’s wrong with String theory?
    ================================================

Just ask Twocents!

*********************
    lol .. look at the big brain on llama man !! lol lol

• R8ER MIKE

its 420 my GreenParty brothers !!!
    puff puff pass !!!

We need DL help, sign someone Reg

too bad Ronald Curry couldn’t “coach up” the following:

John Stone, Carlos Francis, Johnnie Morant, William Buchanon, Chris McFoy, Mike Williams, Drew Carter, Todd Watkins or Arman Shields

We need DL help, sign someone Reg

***

DE or DT?

• lefty12

SnBG Says:
    May 7th, 2013 at 1:24 pm
    We need DL help, sign someone Reg
    =========================
    It remains to be seen if we need someone.The young guys we have just might be the answer.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/Eternal Optimist

R8ER MIKE Says:
    lol .. look at the big brain on llama man !! lol lol
    =====================================================

Nuclear and astrophysics, and cosmology(not cosmetology) have fascinated me since my first SciFi novel around age 8. And that was a long time ago.

• http://profootballtalk.com Raideraholic (AKAHairyBush)

Todd Watkins was AWESOME!…In training camp that is.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

May 7th, 2013 at 1:43 pm
    SnBG Says:
    May 7th, 2013 at 1:24 pm
    We need DL help, sign someone Reg
    =========================
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    I hope so but I’m not sold on the young guys.

***

@Lefty12

I agree. We’ve never seen Sims, Walker & McGee play for the silver & black. Bilukidi got almost ZERO playing time as a rookie behind Seymour/Kelly/Bryant.

at DE we’ve got more new faces. Jason Hunter & David Bass plus another 2nd year player in Jack Crawford

the D-Line veteran and mentor is obviously Andre Carter

It’ll be interesting to see if this unit can gel quickly and get the job done, stuffing the run and applying pressure to the QB

Brandon Bair, Johnny Jones or Kurt Tuaufa’asau could certainly earn a roster spot, if they outplay some of those other guys on the D-Line.

I wouldn’t consider anybody outside of Lamarr Houston a “lock” to make the final 53

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Oakland Raiders
    First day: April 15.
    OTAs: May 20-21, May 23, May 28-30, June 3-6.
    Mandatory minicamp: June 11-13.
    Rookie minicamp: May 10-12.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/Eternal Optimist

Raideraholic (AKAHairyBush) Says:
    Todd Watkins was AWESOME!…In training camp that is.
    ===================================================

Always thought he might work out. Didn’t he make that 1st down catch(17 yds or so) on 4th and long in K.C. late in the game on the game winning drive? Led by(gulp)Jamarcus.

Rookie minicamp starts friday?

Kool!

• lefty12

KK,why do you doubt it?Don’t young guys step up every year on teams to get the job done?Would it be that difficult for these players as a group to be an improvement over what we’ve seen in the past?