Raiders OTA begins at 10 a.m. PDT today

By Steve Corkran
Monday, May 20th, 2013 at 9:53 am in Oakland Raiders.

The Raiders organized team activities kicks off today, with most, if not all, of the veterans expected to attend. The Raiders permitted the media to attend today’s practice, with the two other OTA days this week closed to the media.
That will be the case throughout the OTA portion of the offseason, with the media granted one day’s access per week. So, stay tuned for Tweets and Twitpics, as well as blog posts, throughout the day.

I expect more from guys like Bcz and Dakota.

***

why?

• http://www.actionext.com/playlist_57486.html La Milicia Negra

jesusraiderjim Says:
    May 20th, 2013 at 11:25 am

La Milicia Negra Says:
    May 20th, 2013 at 11:24 am
    FORZA Brondby!!

we did it, saved our lives and will again next season play at the highest level!
    —————————————————

Happy 4 u LMN
    _____________________________________________________

thank you mate!

since 1985, 10 championsships, 7 silver, 3 bronze and 6 cup-titles. So its absurd to play for survival, well we did it, and the turn-around Raiders are making we’ll have to as well…

Today Brondby, tomorrow Oakland! Forza!

• realtruraider

Vic Tafur ‏@VicTafur 1m
    Ross is now a full-time safety, Allen said

——————————————————

Didn’t Ross say he learned a lot from Woodson? Sign Woodson now

• theghostronin79

realtruraider Says:
    May 20th, 2013 at 11:58 am
    Would of liked to hear how Taiwan looked lining up at CB

======================

Vic Tafur‏@VicTafur1h
    Locked in on DB’s this first session … former RB Taiwan Jones has a steep uphill climb to make roster as a CB

• dr_robert

Raider O Says:
    May 20th, 2013 at 12:06 pm
    Saying I want a QB with black man’s legs and a white man’s brain is not racist…..

Calling an Arab American Sand N…. Is not racist.

You Monkeys are not racist.
    *********
    Ur learning!

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

I guess KK and Mystic are right. A lot of racist MFers in here.

• The_Civilian_James_Trapp

MR..Realest Of The Real, Stickiest Of The Icky Says:
    May 20th, 2013 at 11:57 am
    Palmer blew the Atlanta game, set the tone for the season. He’s part of the old culture.

=========

sure did, just like not kicking a FG the 2nd drive of the game with strongest leg in the NFL. Your hero Denise better justify Hue’s release this year. Lemme guess, you watched 1 game last year Maddenpuke

• bcz24

Raider O Says:
    May 20th, 2013 at 12:09 pm
    You Monkeys are disgusting. I expect more from guys like Bcz and Dakota.
    *************
    What the hell did I do?

• http://raiderettes.com MR..realest of the real, stickiest of the icky

lol. You’re comparing a decision not to kick a field goal to the QB throwing an interception with a chance to ice the game? I wish Reggie could get rid of the dumb fans, too.

• SnBG

The_Civilian_James_Trapp Says:
    May 20th, 2013 at 12:15 pm
    MR..Realest Of The Real, Stickiest Of The Icky Says:
    May 20th, 2013 at 11:57 am

=========

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    I’m falling asleep with these comments. Boring.

• RaidingTexas

Realtruraider Says:

Sounds like Wilson threw a perfect pass, but how did Taiwan play the ball, was he in position and it was just a perfect pass?

————————————-

Not sure. A question we can ask Steve if he has a live chat this week.

I guess KK and Mystic are right. A lot of racist MFers in here.

***

@Raider O

A bunch of “civil liberties” monkeys in here too!

and dudes that hate the Head Coach of their own football team. Rooting for him to fail so they can say “I was right” .. miss me with that

• RaidingTexas

The_Civilian_James_Trapp Says:

Your hero Denise better justify Hue’s release this year.

————————————————-

Or what? You’ll throw a tantrum?

• http://goducks.com Sir RaiderDuck, OMS

RaiderRockstar Says:
    May 20th, 2013 at 12:09 pm
    Watson take Barnes job.

***

keep dreaming!

=======================================

I would expect Watson to take the RT job by midseason.

Vic Tafur ‏@VicTafur 1m
    Ross is now a full-time safety, Allen said

***

Jhill was right!

he knows DB’s – not DT’s apparently :P

• guest123

I would expect Watson to take the RT job by midseason.

^^^^^^^^^^^

I expect him take the RT job by the end of the preseason.

• http://goducks.com Sir RaiderDuck, OMS

RaidingTexas Says:
    May 20th, 2013 at 12:18 pm
    The_Civilian_James_Trapp Says:

Your hero Denise better justify Hue’s release this year.

————————————————-

Or what? You’ll throw a tantrum?

===========================================

And then he’ll make a lot more mean posts and call DA a bunch more names.

• DutchRaider77

257.Raider O Says:
    May 20th, 2013 at 12:14 pm
    I guess KK and Mystic are right. A lot of racist MFers in here.

________________________________________________

Wasn’t KK the guy that called you a “Sand-N”?

I was poking fun at the guys that think that the QB battle is going to be won on the Rhetoric of the blog forum and not on the field…

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

McMonkey20 said black QBs suck.
    Dr. Nob was banned for saying racist crap, and he continues to say racist crap.

Lets not pretend that guys like KK are just paranoid.
    Gdog said he doesn’t like TP, he never said racist crap, so no one called him a racist.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

DutchRaider77 Says:
    May 20th, 2013 at 12:20 pm
    257.Raider O Says:
    May 20th, 2013 at 12:14 pm
    I guess KK and Mystic are right. A lot of racist MFers in here.

________________________________________________

Wasn’t KK the guy that called you a “Sand-N”?

$$$$$$$$$$$$

No it was RR.
    KK called me sand monkey.

• http://raiderettes.com MR..realest of the real, stickiest of the icky

You mean the same Hue Jackson that lost 4 of his last 5 games? Hue justified his own release. He’s back at the level he belongs.

• SnBG

Guest123 Says:
    May 20th, 2013 at 12:19 pm
    I would expect Watson to take the RT job by midseason.

^^^^^^^^^^^

I expect him take the RT job by the end of the preseason.
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    I’m hoping for end of Preseason but realistically mid season sounds about right. Either way would be great.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

RaiderRockstar Says:
    May 20th, 2013 at 12:17 pm
    I guess KK and Mystic are right. A lot of racist MFers in here.

***

@Raider O

A bunch of “civil liberties” monkeys in here too!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Coming from a person who said “Sand N…” and “Geys”
    That should tell you all you need to know about this poster.

• RaidingTexas

MR..Realest Of The Real, Stickiest Of The Icky Says:

————————————————-

They don’t care about that. They care about “top 10 offense” (even though it was really #16 in the only offensive category that matters: POINTS)

• ShanghaiSmith

What a delight.

• http://raiderettes.com MR..realest of the real, stickiest of the icky

They don’t get it. Mark set out to get rid of the entire losing culture. He wants a Super Bowl victory, not a “top 10 offense”.

Raider O can dish it, but he can’t take it … go figure

like the bullys on the playground who run their mouth until they get punched. then curl up in the fetal position and go tell the teacher after they quit crying

the most controversial blogger in here don’t like it when other people are outspoken about things he doesn’t agree with, lol

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

“Raider O Says:
    May 20th, 2013 at 12:14 pm
    I guess KK and Mystic are right. A lot of racist MFers in here.”

PLEASE “O” do not defect to the other side.

• R8ER MIKE

Mr V.P. !!
    Happy muckin Fonday sir !!
    any good words today ??

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

@RR

never seen you post like that.

I missed something…shlt do I have to go back and actually read stuff

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Saying “Sand N…” and “Geys” is called being outspoken.

Thank you for helping me make my point.
    We know why you are not in CA… You can’t say that racist crap without being punched in the mouth.

• hwnrdr

279.R8ER MIKE Says:
    May 20th, 2013 at 12:29 pm
    Mr V.P. !!
    Happy muckin Fonday sir !!
    any good words today ??

LOL…Mr Rythm say…
    He who stand on toilet
    Gets high on pot

• SnBG

EXTEND REGGIE NOW.

EXTEND DA NOW.

Sup Mike?

have you renamed the Redskins to the Savages yet?

then maybe JFB’s brother n’ law Cooper “savage” Carlisle can find employment again?

• R8ER MIKE

whats happin Hwnrdr ??
    hows life on your side of the States today ??

• R8ER MIKE

whats happin Hwnrdr ??
    hows life on your side of the States today ??

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

LOL ODB.
    Happy day sir. I wish we had more posters like you.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Btw RR, if you think you can punch me or have the balls to attempt something that stupid, I’m willing to fly you to SD. I’ll pay your expenses. Let me know when punk.

• R8ER MIKE

RaiderRockstar Says:
    May 20th, 2013 at 12:34 pm
    Sup Mike?

have you renamed the Redskins to the Savages yet?

************************************
    lol .. ole Danny boy said he will .. and i quote “NEVER” re-name the team !!

• beechraider

SnBG Says:
    May 20th, 2013 at 12:32 pm
    EXTEND REGGIE NOW.

EXTEND DA NOW___
    ____________________________________________
    y charlie y?

• hwnrdr

Wow, O…I know I am missing something now!

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

“O” is a tough guy?

When did this happen?

A Raider “O” and RR battle this could be better than SistaBrown and Oakglenn!

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

Hwnrdr good day to you sir.

• hwnrdr

286.R8ER MIKE Says:
    May 20th, 2013 at 12:34 pm
    whats happin Hwnrdr ??
    hows life on your side of the States today ??

Oh you know…another beautiful day in Californ-I-A

• R8ER MIKE

Raider O Says:
    May 20th, 2013 at 12:35 pm

*****************************
    lol .. i will take that bet brother !!
    we will both hit so hard our eyes will turn red !!
    lol hit hit pass !!

• hwnrdr

293.Silverandblack666 Says:
    May 20th, 2013 at 12:36 pm
    Hwnrdr good day to you sir.

What’s going on, 666? Just another Monday!

• The_Civilian_James_Trapp

RaidingTexas Says:
    May 20th, 2013 at 12:27 pm
    MR..Realest Of The Real, Stickiest Of The Icky Says:

————————————————-

===========

Actually it was #6 in 2010. Wake me up when Denise accomplishes something like that at any level besides coaching a worse defense than Chuck Bresnahan.

@Raider O #288

ADsuperbowl3@yahoo.com

Let’s do it. one of my best friends lives in Sandy Eggo. I can crash at his place a few nights, maybe catch an OAK/SD game with him. I’ll see if I can fit that into my schedule sometime this year. get me your info “punk”

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

Although I find it hard to believe that RR did anything unethical or said anything evil like the things I say in here….so it could just be that he got “O” all upset.

• The_Civilian_James_Trapp

SnBG Says:
    May 20th, 2013 at 12:32 pm
    EXTEND REGGIE NOW.

EXTEND DA NOW.

==============

After a 4-12 season? Unfortunately for me your posts don’t put me to sleep.