Hayden released from hospital

By Steve Corkran
Wednesday, May 29th, 2013 at 3:46 pm in Oakland Raiders.

Rookie cornerback D.J. Hayden has been released from Eden Medical Center in Castro Valley and “resting comfortably at home” in the Bay Area, according to a Raiders spokesman.

The team announced Tuesday that its No. 12 pick out of Houston had been recovering at a local hospital after undergoing surgery to remove abdominal scar tissue. Hayden reported discomfort during Oakland’s first organized team activity last week.

Hayden, whose draft stock soared despite his miraculous recovery from a near-death heart vein rupture at the University of Houston last fall, will be unavailable at least until training camp at the end of July, coach Dennis Allen said.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Anybody here been to the Phillippines?

Many many times. I participated in a ” Smiles” game one time. Very ashamed of myself.
    You could go up to Subic City (not a city by far) with your buds, sit around a table with a tablecloth, with a girl underneath giving head. The first one who broke face had to buy the beer……..crazy.

I’ve been around.

• xraided

KoolKell Says:
    June 1st, 2013 at 3:34 pm
    Being an inner-city Oakland kid, I’d never heard of Golden Showers, until my Redneck shipmates told me about them when they came back to the boat in the Phillippines. Eww, smh, lol.
    _______

umm… TMI? lol

• Just Fire Baby

Mets fan?

You got Matt Harvey, who will be better than Strasberg.

• xraided

KoolKell Says:
    June 1st, 2013 at 3:43 pm
    Anybody here been to the Phillippines?

I’ve been around.

_____________

translation: that’s how i got my STD

• Purvisman/Intrepid/Eternal Optimist

From PFT;

According to Rich Cimini of ESPNNewYork.com, the troubled Jets running back has more problems than the recent gun and drug arrests, as he’s now being hit with another paternity suit in Houston by a woman demanding child support for four children.

From the comments;

raideralex99 says: Jun 1, 2013 4:19 PM

I’m shocked you don’t have a picture of him in a Raiders jersey.

• 0ak r8rs

Just Fire Baby Says:
    June 1st, 2013 at 3:45 pm
    Mets fan?

You got Matt Harvey, who will be better than Strasberg.

@@@@@@@@@@@@

Yea. If his health doesn’t turn out like strasburgs. An that’s only every 5 days, lots of trash in between. But he is awesome. Tom Seaver if he stays healthy. Tough to do these days tho.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/Eternal Optimist

KoolKell Says:
    June 1st, 2013 at 3:25 pm

Just Fire Baby Says:
    June 1st, 2013 at 3:20 pm
    The Red Light Dist in Amsterdam is a trip too. Naked girls in big display windows, right on the canal. Trip.

**************************

Is that like the Market St. Cinema in SF?

Because I have been there, lol
    ————————-
    Me too. HE’LL NO. I’m talking about Front Windows on the Street. The whole damn hood.
    ====================================================

Kell’s not lying.

• new improved dr robert now cherry flavored

0ak R8rs Says:
    June 1st, 2013 at 3:28 pm
    KoolKell Says:
    June 1st, 2013 at 2:51 pm
    Van Gough, dark dreary and depressing.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Pretty sure that’s the first time I’ve seen van gough mentioned in this blog.

THE OFFSEASON SUCKS!!!!!!!
    *******
    I brought it up. I won’t let Kell have the credit.

• 0ak r8rs

Xraided Says:
    June 1st, 2013 at 3:45 pm
    KoolKell Says:
    June 1st, 2013 at 3:43 pm
    Anybody here been to the Phillippines?

I’ve been around.

_____________

translation: that’s how i got my STD

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

HPV.

• new improved dr robert now cherry flavored

Sir RaiderDuck, OMS Says:
    June 1st, 2013 at 3:29 pm
    0ak R8rs Says:
    June 1st, 2013 at 3:28 pm
    KoolKell Says:
    June 1st, 2013 at 2:51 pm
    Van Gough, dark dreary and depressing.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Pretty sure that’s the first time I’ve seen van gough mentioned in this blog.

THE OFFSEASON SUCKS!!!!!!!

========================================

We need to get Beeech in here with a Rasta Ganja jam…
    *******
    Umm. No. We don’t.

• 0ak r8rs

New Improved Dr Robert Now Cherry Flavored Says:
    June 1st, 2013 at 3:48 pm
    0ak R8rs Says:
    June 1st, 2013 at 3:28 pm
    KoolKell Says:
    June 1st, 2013 at 2:51 pm
    Van Gough, dark dreary and depressing.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Pretty sure that’s the first time I’ve seen van gough mentioned in this blog.

THE OFFSEASON SUCKS!!!!!!!
    *******
    I brought it up. I won’t let Kell have the credit.

@@@@@@@@@@@@

If you want the credit? You got it! Haha

• new improved dr robert now cherry flavored

0ak R8rs Says:
    June 1st, 2013 at 3:30 pm
    SnBG Says:
    June 1st, 2013 at 2:38 pm
    Parallel to the Jeu de Paume is L’Orangerie, home to the famous Water Lilies paintings by Claude Monet.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Holy shlt! PRESEASON STARTS WHEN????? Haha
    *******
    Lol.

• Just Fire Baby

If his health doesn’t turn out like strasburgs.

****************************

Strasberg’s throwing motion puts all his stress on his elbow. He “flies open” as they call it.

He won’t last much longer, shame to. Throws and reminds me so much of Mark Prior.

Harvey looks legit though. Your lineup is abysmal however.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Until the mid-70′s, Singapore was one of the few places in the world where one could get Trans- Sexual surgery.

They had a District in town called Boogie Street, ever hear of it?

Trans-Sexuals from all over the world gathered there. Night Clubs, Bars, Cafes, Bands. I went there once when we were in Singapore. Wow what a sight. Particularly for an Oakland kid.

• 0ak r8rs

Purvisman/Intrepid/Eternal Optimist Says:
    June 1st, 2013 at 3:45 pm
    From PFT;

From the comments;

raideralex99 says: Jun 1, 2013 4:19 PM

I’m shocked you don’t have a picture of him in a Raiders jersey.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

That’s hilarious. I said that the other day. I’m surprised the refer to Goodson as a jet instead of a former raider. Media @ssholes.

• new improved dr robert now cherry flavored

KoolKell Says:
    June 1st, 2013 at 3:43 pm
    Anybody here been to the Phillippines?

I’ve been around.
    ********
    And the syphilis led to dementia.

Now we know how it happened.

• 0ak r8rs

KoolKell Says:
    June 1st, 2013 at 3:52 pm
    Until the mid-70’s, Singapore was one of the few places in the world where one could get Trans- Sexual surgery.

They had a District in town called Boogie Street, ever hear of it?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Apparently there is nothing this guy doesn’t know about piss and chicks w dicks. Next time I get the urge to urinate on a homeless Pataya Kell, I’ll look you up.

• new improved dr robert now cherry flavored

KoolKell Says:
    June 1st, 2013 at 3:52 pm

They had a District in town called Boogie Street, ever hear of it?

*********
    Is that where u net beeech?

• new improved dr robert now cherry flavored

Met

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

I lived in Japan for Five years, without ever stepping foot in the US. Had a apt, sexy lady.
    77-82?

One of many observations is that, in Tokyo to the smallest fishing villages. There’s a Jazz Spot, dark inside, people wearing black, in shades, listening to Miles, Coltrane, Billie Holliday.

Swear to god.

• rediaR

I’m glad to see you guys transitioning well to the Raiders future as the Los Angeles Art History Warriors.

• 0ak r8rs

Just Fire Baby Says:
    June 1st, 2013 at 3:51 pm
    If his health doesn’t turn out like strasburgs.

****************************

Harvey looks legit though. Your lineup is abysmal however.

@@@@@@@@@@@@

Agreed. Not to get off on a baseball rant. I promise I won’t carry it too far. But how about the nationals benching strasburg last year and potentially destroying their chances at reaching the series. An now Bryce Harper and soon strasburg will be on the DL. And the braves will likely overtake them. I’d be going out of my mind of I was a nationals fan.

• 0ak r8rs

New Improved Dr Robert Now Cherry Flavored Says:
    June 1st, 2013 at 3:53 pm
    KoolKell Says:
    June 1st, 2013 at 3:43 pm
    Anybody here been to the Phillippines?

I’ve been around.
    ********
    And the syphilis led to dementia.

Now we know how it happened.

@@@@@@@@@@@@

It all makes sense now. Sorry, Kell.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

I remember in 1980? I was staying at a hotel in Olongapo, Phillippines and the maids came and woke me up about 3am. They had setup a TV and snacks and we watched the Raiders kick Philly’s asz in the Super Bowl together.

Now that was sweet.

• SnBG

I’ve been so amused by the blog today I think I’ll sit back, have a beer and keep reading. Well, maybe not.

• SnBG

I remember when I saw the Mona Lisa for the first time. I was shocked because it was so small. wanted to get my money back.

• SnBG

I remembe when I visited Alfa CEntari a few years back. They had women there with 3 breasts and 2 well you know what. I left very confused as a young man.

• 0ak r8rs

SnBG Says:
    June 1st, 2013 at 4:18 pm

@@@@@@@@@@@@

I took a picture and got screamed at by a hundred French @ssholes. It was worth it tho. Haha

• Twocents

The U.S. military, same as any other in history. Killing, pillaging and raping. We should have a day to celebrate them.

• SnBG

0ak R8rs Says:
    June 1st, 2013 at 4:20 pm
    SnBG Says:
    June 1st, 2013 at 4:18 pm

@@@@@@@@@@@@

You haven’t met a real btch until you’ve met some women in Paris.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Yeah, the Mona Lisa is a bit of a disappointment, but you can’t get near her, there’s so many people.

• http://WhyWontGodHealAmputees.com Sir RaiderDuck, OMS

Why would anybody be upset? Did you use a flash or something?

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Anybody here ever been to East Africa? A wildlife safari? We went for out 20th. Wow, once in a lifetime trip. Balloon ride over the Serengeti at sunrise…………..I’m so lucky.

• 0ak r8rs

Sir RaiderDuck, OMS Says:
    June 1st, 2013 at 4:30 pm
    Why would anybody be upset? Did you use a flash or something?

@@@@@@@@@@@@

Yep. I was in like 10th grade. And they told me not to use a flash. But those days cameras sucked. I never would have gotten anything. So I said FACK it. Partly cause I wante to see the reaction. I am a raider fan from the 70s after all. Haha. They freaked the FACK out. Ugly biatch.

• Just Fire Baby

***************************

Stupidest thing I may have ever seen in sports.

You only get so many chances to win it all, the Nationals acted like they plan on playing in the World Series the next 5 years straight.

And they sat Stras…..and he still got hurt.

It’s his windup and delivery, not the innings.

• Twocents

KoolKell, did you get starving Africans to give you head for money?

Twocents Says:
    June 1st, 2013 at 4:38 pm

KoolKell, did you get starving Africans to give you head for money?
    —————————
    They were begging.

We went out to a Massai Village. Wow. 6ft+ African Warriors. Knives, Swords and Clubs, top to bottom. Nearest Police 200 miles away. Scary, trust me.

I’d like to take a few of our Oakland Hoodlums there. They’d piss their pants.

• SnBG

If I could back in time I’d go to Paris in the 20s.

I guess if you’re well traveled and culturally diverse, you know more about Raider football than anybody else?

or perhaps whoever has the most knowledge and history of art & science?

this place cracks me up..

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

The Chiefs son took us around the village. My wife and another couple. They took me aside and took me to that damn jumping ceremony.

They circle, somebody comes to the middle and starts jumping, you’ve probably seen it on TV. They edged me to the center. I jump. Lol. I’d been in a jeep all day. Not very good. These dudes were SKYING.

At last, they brought a old man in to jump with me. He only used one leg. True story. Lol.

• SnBG

KK, you called me a dumbass earlier but I will give it to you. You’ve been around and had some great experiences.

less than 2 hours until the Heat destroy the Pacers.

#nitenite

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

I don’t know if I was surprised, but those Masai speak about 5 languages, including German. My wife was talking to the Chiefs son in German.

• SnBG

I know my Raider history and hate the Steelers,Broncos,Chiefs and the fkig tuck rule Pats along with the GB Packers that beat us in the SB.

SnBG Says:
    June 1st, 2013 at 4:53 pm

———————–
    The trolls aren’t saying much, because they’ve seen the pictures. Lol.

• SnBG

What I don’t know is what’s going on with Markie and the stadium.

• Just Fire Baby

Very, very, very, very, very Bush League of that A’s fan behind home plate to be waving his hands around like that.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

The first country I’d ever been to was Japan. Wow, how different. There was something strange, it took me about 6 months to figure it out

Then it hit: I’M NOT A N – WORD HERE.

You talking about epiphany? WOW.

• Twocents

The Massai were armed so you couldn’t rape any of their women? Better luck next time.

Twocents Says:
    June 1st, 2013 at 5:10 pm

———————–
    I wasn’t looking to rape anybody, trust me. Lol.