Allen eyes Moore as team’s No. 1 receiver

ALAMEDA – Tight end Brandon Myers and fullback Marcel Reece were the Raiders top two receivers last season. If coach Dennis Allen gets his way, his wide receivers won’t be so overshadowed this season.
Denarius Moore led Raiders wide receivers with 51 receptions for 741 yards and seven touchdowns in 2012. Still, he appeared to regress from his rookie season, when he burst onto the scene as a consistent playmaker.
At one point last season, Moore got benched during a game late last season for lackluster play.
“He’s a guy that we’re counting on being our No. 1 receiver,” Allen said of Moore. “But we need all those guys. … At the end of the day, we’ll have five, maybe six receivers that have a chance to help this football team.”
The Raiders get back Jacoby Ford from a foot injury that sidelined him all of last season. They also drafted Brice Butler and signed free agents Josh Cribbs, Conner Vernon and Sam McGuffie.
Juron Criner and Rod Streater showed promise last season as rookies. Allen said he expects significant growth from both players this season.
“I feel like a vet,” Streater said. “Just over a year, I felt like I learned so much, from coverages and plays and things like that. I feel like I understand a whole lot more and can contribute more than I did last year.”
Some of the current receivers had difficulty getting in synch with quarterback Carson Palmer last season. Too often, they ran incorrect routes or weren’t where they were supposed to be.
Allen said all it takes for one of the receivers to become the go-to receiver is showing the ability to catch the ball and make plays on a consistent basis.
“We need guys to go up and make plays for us,” Allen said. “It’s understanding the route combinations, understanding the different techniques of running certain routes. Those are all certain things that you gain from experience. What a receiver is paid to do is go up and make plays on the ball and that’s what we’re looking for.”

Steve Corkran

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Listen To Me You Stupid Idiots Says:
    June 12th, 2013 at 4:43 pm
    KoolKell Says:
    June 12th, 2013 at 4:41 pm
    Listen To Me You Stupid Idiots Says:
    June 12th, 2013 at 4:38 pm
    I probably would never say too much about Pryor if not for the supabigot.

But I’m gonna counter his bullsh1t every time with the truth.

And laugh at him the whole way until his ultimate humiliation.

I like Pryor and have no beef with anyone here but missdick the supabigot.
    ———————————–
    You twisted trolls tend to fixate on people. Because you have no other life.
    *********
    Like u with me.

Funny u have a white wife but have no problems with missdick saying she’s a suspected white supremacist.

Sounds like u lack the most fundamental loyalty of a husband.
    ————————————–
    What Mistic says has absolutely no effect on me or my wife.

Get a life dip schit. It will solve all your problems.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Probably referring to game 1 when he said Goethel took practice snaps as a long snapper….Great for relationships, do that in the off-season. But you just get your ass handed to you by a division rival & he’s laughing?! Quite the competitor there. You remember Hue or Gruden yucking it up with an opposing coach.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$

Exactly.

• The_Civilian_James_Trapp

Inonewordraider Says:
    June 12th, 2013 at 4:27 pm
    IF DA doesn’t perform to Reggie’s liking

some 2014 hc candidates:

Davis Shaw
    Jon Gruden
    Lovie Smith
    Tony Sparano
    Greg Olson

=================
    Shaw should be my 1st option. Young, smart, should have beat ND(got Raidered) on the road, beat Oregon on the road and gets the most out of his players plus his style is tailor made for the NFL.

Right now I’d slightly take Lovie over Gruden just because he always commanded the respect of his players, went to the super bowl with Grossman, has experience as a HC, and didn’t win a ring yet, which makes me think he would be more hungry than Gruden to win.

Of course, I think Mark will go to his comfort zone & hire Gruden.

• listen to me you stupid idiots

Mistic1 Tha Supavillain Says:
    June 12th, 2013 at 4:40 pm
    listen to me you stupid idiots Says:
    June 12th, 2013 at 4:34 pm

Will the supabigot say he has love for any white person?=
    ============================

and would exactly would me syaing what you ask me to say prove?

nothing

move on
    ********
    But u won’t cuz u hate white people.

I love all people. I love black people. Named my son after a black man.

U can’t name one white person u have love for. One white American.

U won’t do it cuz ur a bigot.

I do t fit the definition. U do.

• troll hunter

Hopefully they ask Mark for an update regarding the stadium situation.

• listen to me you stupid idiots

KoolKell Says:
    June 12th, 2013 at 4:45 pm
    What Mistic says has absolutely no effect on me or my wife.

Get a life dip schit. It will solve all your problems.
    ********
    U dont defend her. U stick up for him. Don’t mind his bigotry against ur wife. What a husband.

• RaiderLen

He said Goethel practiced LS all week, and Lechler said that wasn’t true, and that Goethel didn’t practice with him and the STs unit.
    ——————————————-
    Well my recollection was that Goethal practiced long snapping, “on the side”, but was never put into a practice situation that required him to snap under fire.

Water under the bridge. DA appears to be a pretty buttoned down guy.

I don’t think lying is a part of His habit.

• SnBG

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    Should we get rid of all the players that yuk it up with the opposing teams player also. Fox is a friend of DAs.

• troll hunter

No disrespect Dr. But I thought you were going out for a walk.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

I love all people. I love black people. Named my son after a black man.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

You named your son Lebron, DeShawn, or Tyrone?

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

for the record i have never commented on KK’s wife or personal life, nor would I.

Not my business and i dont know them, i wish them happiness

• troll hunter

The ibabuzz staff has been terrific today. Gave us new stories today. I think I will call them the unit.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Tyrone tanner Logan?!
    Poor kid.

• listen to me you stupid idiots

Troll Hunter Says:
    June 12th, 2013 at 4:49 pm
    No disrespect Dr. But I thought you were going out for a walk.
    *********
    Lol. I was. Decided to have a snack while I buried missdick in his own hypocrisy.

But ur the dude who repeatedly says I’m “beecham’s gay lover” knowing full well that I’ve told u many times I posted as beeech (4e’s).

U like to lie. So ur just a self-hating troll. Using tactics u claim to be hunting out.

Btw, I’m pretty sure beechams gay lover is Seymour bush although I could be wrong.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Listen To Me You Stupid Idiots Says:
    June 12th, 2013 at 4:48 pm
    KoolKell Says:
    June 12th, 2013 at 4:45 pm
    What Mistic says has absolutely no effect on me or my wife.

Get a life dip schit. It will solve all your problems.
    ********
    —————————–
    Get your own life Dipschit

• SnBG

Troll Hunter Says:
    June 12th, 2013 at 4:46 pm
    Hopefully they ask Mark for an update regarding the stadium situation.
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    I believe Mark,,,,in the interview with Poole says he is talking to Oakland but nothing is happening. He says he doesn’t want to sign a lease extension. The inference is that if Oakland won’t play then he will move.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Raider O Says:
    June 12th, 2013 at 4:51 pm
    I love all people. I love black people. Named my son after a black man.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

You named your son Lebron, DeShawn, or Tyrone?
    ———————
    Lol. Ah jeez.

• The_Civilian_James_Trapp

SnBG Says:
    June 12th, 2013 at 4:49 pm
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

=========

If it’s the McClain’s of the world, sure. Then again, I don’t want the near opposite where some guy is talking trash, after forcing an incompletion, while we’re getting buried by 35 points…oh wait, Shreg resigned that guy. Part of the “culture change”

• xraided

Of course, I think Mark will go to his comfort zone & hire Gruden.

______

i’ve been hearing the chucky rant for years… he’s NOT going to leave ESPN.

other teams have offered him a HC’ing job over the years. he’s stayed away from it

he’s not going to come back to the raiders

to tell you the truth, i don’t want him to! he had an absolute all star cast around him then added Gannon (Bruce Allen did the finding of the players BTW)

in TB, chucky destroyed that team once DUNGY’S TEAM retired. they didn’t do didley since

my vote is for Shaw all the way. good points on him. he’s got winner chicken dinner written all over him.

Lovie? yea that’s the second best choice. agreed

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

listen to me you stupid idiots Says:
    June 12th, 2013 at 4:53 pm

Troll Hunter Says:
    June 12th, 2013 at 4:49 pm
    No disrespect Dr. But I thought you were going out for a walk.
    *********

=================

doc slob admits to jacking handles again!!!!

• listen to me you stupid idiots

Mistic1 Tha Supavillain Says:
    June 12th, 2013 at 4:51 pm

Not my business and i dont know them, i wish them happiness
    *******
    U said all white people are suspected racists and white supremacists.

U said white people are liars (u didn’t qualify it. I just said white people)

U said white people are descended from cavemen.

U basically called her (and all white people) listing racist white supremacist cave people.

Pretty racist of u.

Still won’t name one white American u have love for? Can’t step up to the challenge? Can’t even swallow typing it can u?

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Lol KK. I like these names. I also like Malik and Jamal but those are Arabic names.

• RaiderLen

I like Latavius. :)

• troll hunter

Dr. I come in peace. I am not who you claim. Never said anything regardingbeech.

• troll hunter

By the way thank you unit… pecker and cockran great job…

• troll hunter

Meant Becker and corkran stupid phone…

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

I don’t why, but Lebron sounds French to me.

• SnBG

» Negotiations regarding the team’s stadium situation:

“We’re talking, and there are some encouraging signs. Mark to Poole….
    We’ve done plenty of talking in the past, and we still don’t have a long-term solution. Oakland still is in the driver’s seat. We want to stay. We don’t want another short-term lease extension. We want something that will work for us, for the city and for the NFL.

“But if we can’t get something done, I’ve got to do what’s best for the team. For the last 10 years, we’ve been deficit-spending. But we signed the agreements, so it’s nobody’s fault but our own.”

• J Hill

Of course, I think Mark will go to his comfort zone & hire Gruden.

—————————————————————————–

How many games does Allen have to win to get your vote for a 3rd year?

• listen to me you stupid idiots

Mistic1 Tha Supavillain Says:
    June 12th, 2013 at 4:56 pm

doc slob admits to jacking handles again!!!!
    ********
    Define jacking handles. I’ve never pretended to be another person.

I tell everyone who I am.

Rob raider
    Dr robert (3 variations)
    Listen to me you stupid idiots
    And beeeech persona (which I announced to the blog was me)

Meanwhile u have been caught as “Kirk” and “ghosttothepost” by accidentally posting as them when u were trying to post as u.

• SilverLining20

To be fair, most 3 year olds are pretty gay.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

SnBG Says:
    June 12th, 2013 at 4:54 pm
    Troll Hunter Says:
    June 12th, 2013 at 4:46 pm
    Hopefully they ask Mark for an update regarding the stadium situation.
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ———————————–
    Municipalities don’t build stadiums for private Corps anymore, do they? It’s up to the team and developers, no?

• listen to me you stupid idiots

Troll Hunter Says:
    June 12th, 2013 at 4:58 pm
    *******
    Ur not the one who incessantly claims I’m “beeechs gay lover”?

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

RaiderLen Says:
    June 12th, 2013 at 4:57 pm
    I like Latavius.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Isn’t that a roman name?

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Lattavius is French? Interesting.

• troll hunter

Have a good night guys.. go raiders… peace be with all…

• deepthreat21

Let’s get the rest of these rookies signed and then go get John Abraham. Boom.

• listen to me you stupid idiots

KoolKell Says:
    June 12th, 2013 at 4:53 pm
    Listen To Me You Stupid Idiots Says:
    June 12th, 2013 at 4:48 pm
    KoolKell Says:
    June 12th, 2013 at 4:45 pm
    What Mistic says has absolutely no effect on me or my wife.

Get a life dip schit. It will solve all your problems.
    ********
    —————————–
    Get your own life Dipschit
    ******
    Ok. I guess ur cool with him calling ur wife a lying racist white supremacist cave person.

If that’s u being loyal, cool.

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

lol

slob a so called white person demanding that i say i love people classified as white.

If i dont than i have to face his anger.

BUT HE ISNT A RACIST

LMAO!!!!!

• troll hunter

No Dr. Must be someone else.

• inonewordraider

how is this an ‘equality” issue last i checked sexual orientation has nothing to do with equality.
    _____________
    many have been beaten and killed for their sexual orientation and the community suffers a high suicide rate

it’s a raider blog so I won’t discuss further but they’re humans who aren’t treated equally

• The_Civilian_James_Trapp

Xraided Says:
    June 12th, 2013 at 4:56 pm
    ______

i’ve been hearing the chucky rant for years… he’s NOT going to leave ESPN.

he’s not going to come back to the raiders
    ======================
    I think he would choose Oakland before any other places because he’s tight with the owner. Plus, Mark would be desperate, rumors are that he has already offered him a front office job. I really think this is the only place where he would consider leaving his kush job.
    =========================

==========================
    Agree, but the players will respect him, that’s half of it. I also don’t think Allen was much of a personnel guy, just a contract guy.
    =============================

======================
    Agree again, McKay & Dungy built the squad & Gruden lived off of their defense those 2 created, and Gruden ran McKay out of town. Stupid move. Trust me, I don’t want Gruden having total control over personnel decisions.

===================================

Lovie? yea that’s the second best choice. agreed
    ============================
    I want SHaw too, but Lovie is intriguing to me, just like to see him with a good OC. Maybe he would get Hue here as an OC.

• listen to me you stupid idiots

Raider O Says:
    June 12th, 2013 at 4:51 pm
    I love all people. I love black people. Named my son after a black man.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

You named your son Lebron, DeShawn, or Tyrone?
    *******
    Marcus Allen

• irjonny

Im cool with moore as #1. Nix was first team ahead of bergs today too.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

My favorite is Tyrone. It’s a powerful name.

• inonewordraider

deepthreat21 Says:
    June 12th, 2013 at 5:03 pm
    Let’s get the rest of these rookies signed and then go get John Abraham. Boom.

_________
    i’m with you

• troll hunter

Later guys

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Tyrone = Lord

• listen to me you stupid idiots

Mistic1 Tha Supavillain Says:
    June 12th, 2013 at 5:03 pm
    lol

If i dont than i have to face his anger.

BUT HE ISNT A RACIST

LMAO!!!!!
    *********
    First of all that’s not racist. U need to look up the definition.

I’m giving u the opportunity to show ur not a race hating bigot.

U can’t do it.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Listen To Me You Stupid Idiots Says:
    June 12th, 2013 at 5:03 pm
    KoolKell Says:
    June 12th, 2013 at 4:53 pm
    Listen To Me You Stupid Idiots Says:
    June 12th, 2013 at 4:48 pm
    KoolKell Says:
    June 12th, 2013 at 4:45 pm
    What Mistic says has absolutely no effect on me or my wife.

Get a life dip schit. It will solve all your problems.
    ********
    —————————–
    Get your own life Dipschit
    ******

If that’s u being loyal, cool.
    ——————————-