Video: Chris Kluwe gets dig in on Aaron Hernandez

By Jon Becker
Monday, July 1st, 2013 at 7:51 am in Oakland Raiders.

In case you didn’t see it, here’s a clip of Raiders punter Chris Kluwe’s appearance on the Conan O’Brien show last week.

During the course of the interview, Kluwe explains his passion for swearing and is able to get in a zinger at the expense of jailed ex-Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez.

• guest123

Greg Cossel on the Raiders 2013 draft class:

On Latavius Murray:

******

I was really fascinated by Latavius Murray, the running back from Central Florida. He’s 6’2, 6’2” and a half, 223 lbs. He reminded me, in some ways, of Demarco Murray.

I think he’s a bit of an upright runner but he’s got burst, he’s got deceptive measured speed. He’s the kind of guy that, when he gets out into the open field he got a lot of long runs. Now, obviously, Central Florida was playing some teams that you don’t view as major college. But, when he got out into the open field it didn’t necessarily look like he’d run away from people, but he did.

I think he would work best in a power/counter-type scheme, not in a zone scheme. He’s a bit upright due to his height and length and at times some stiffness showed up in his movement because of that. He’s also more straight-line, linear [speed] than [he is] laterally quick.

I thought he was a good receiver, too, by the way. Again, that’s why the kid is drafted in the sixth round but, you know, I think his size, his speed – he’s got a chance.

• guest123

Kool-Aid courtesy of Greg Cossel ??

thanks Guest~

^^^^^^

you bet. Cossel seems to like Reggie’s draft. keep the kool aid flowing.

• R8ER MIKE

GOOD MORNING NATION !!
    and my GreenParty brothers !!

• http://www.actionext.com/playlist_57486.html La Milicia Negra

3-4 day old “news”.. Becker and co should be able to do a better job..

• J Hill

As we’ve discussed before, I would bet that good offensive line coaches would tell you, ‘I can correct that stuff in a half hour.’

——————————————————————————

15 min with a coach like Sporano!

• R8ER MIKE

hwnrdr Says:
    July 1st, 2013 at 8:42 am
    I agree Rockstar…
    There are certain foods that I need to wash it down with soda…but I never drink a full can/drink anymore…just to wash it down, more for taste really, then I down a cup of ice cold water!

*******************************
    give me a ice cold beer anytime… you know what thay say…
    Beer.. it not just for breakfast anymore !!

• guest123

3-4 day old “news”.. Becker and co should be able to do a better job..

^^^^^^^^

just be thankful for the ‘reset’. he could have tweeted that cork passed gas and I’d be thankful.

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

I am going to go back to the old post and keep posting until it hit 5,000 anyone care to join me?

@Mike

I had a whopper with cheese on saturday!

my wife did too, lol

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

Tr0ll, why dont you go chase parked cars instead?
    _____

Silverandblack666 Says:
    July 1st, 2013 at 8:51 am

• Plunketthead

if you’re doing any sort of activity, come in the house and pound down a 20 ounce pop … might as well punch yourself in the nuts

&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I raced to kwikemart after work for a cold tallboy. Other men would be sucking the soda machine dry and I thought they were sick pansies.

@Plunk

we haven’t had a “Plunkdiction” in a while.

Whatcoo got 4 us?

• R8ER MIKE

RaiderRockstar Says:
    July 1st, 2013 at 8:52 am
    @Mike

I had a whopper with cheese on saturday!

my wife did too, lol

******************
    lmao !! did you both enjoy her…. oh wait..
    you mean the sandwich.. lol lol lol…
    ?? gotta ask… did you tell her the joke ??

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

Aw yes brownstains wakes up angry at the world because when he woke up and all the Pabst Blue Ribbon was gone and he realized that Romney did not in fact win and what got him even more heated was when he realized Hillary will probably win in 2016.

Just go back to bed in your dirty wife beater and cut off jean shorts it does you no good to come in here for abuse when you are already depressed to the point of having suicidal tenancies.

• guest123

I like the Tyler Wilson/Matt Schaub comparison that Cossel mentioned.

I’ll take Matt Schaub over any of our 4 QB’s, so if he can be as good, that’s pretty exciting stuff. I hope we see the comparison play out in training camp.

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

Peymour666Tr0llTard, I thought you were at the previous post talking to yourself. You cant even get the Post # correct, lol

gotta ask… did you tell her the joke ??

***

@Mike

no way man, lol

I might be insane like you mentioned last week, but I ain’t stupid!

• Plunketthead

I plunkdicted speedy Gonzales would get a hat trick last night and he got two goals and just missed on two others.

My next plunkdiction is the Wrath of God is being unleashed because of all the ungodliness in America
    Romans 1 17-

Scary but interesting times

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

The modern day tr0ll profess’s to know what others are doing and thinking at all times. It also attempts to be funny but fails at that as well.
    ______

Silverandblack666 Says:
    July 1st, 2013 at 8:58 am

• J Hill

I like the Tyler Wilson/Matt Schaub comparison that Cossel mentioned.

—————————————————————————–

I don’t.

• guest123

@ JHill

Why don’t you like the Wilson/Schaub comparison?

• hwnrdr

Beer…it became an any time of day beverage!

• Plunketthead

Matt is an old man, bald and broken
    Tyler is the future and he has all his hair

• Plunketthead

I need a daily reminder
    I luv the pimp hand but I think everyone has come around to realizing how great he is so I don’t have to remind you everyday

Any suggestions?

• J Hill

I’d prefer more of a gun and a bit more mobility than Schaub types when talking about the future.

Schaub is the type who needs to MVP types at the skill positions.

• R8ER MIKE

lmao RRS !!

• guest123

Matt is an old man, bald and broken
    Tyler is the future and he has all his hair

^^^^^^

haiku?

• Plunketthead

DAILY REMINDER
    REPENT THE END IS NEAR

That may rile some folks up more then the pimp hand did

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

LOL
    Funny punter.

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

IN ODER TO HELP THE FOLKS WHO WANT TO READ ABOUT FOOTBALL:

I know it gets annoying when you want to read about football and you get angry trolls like KK and Brownstains starting chat fights so you have to scroll through 100 posts to get to football talk.

Notice how everyone in here was having a nice conversation about football men’s health and the events of the day.

Then the angry hillbilly comes in to try to start a fight.

I am of this moment no longer talking to or addressing you or any other troll in here to do my part to make the blog a better reading experience for others.

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

LMN, folks been b!tch!ng for a new post. We got a new post and you are b!tch!ng about the new post.

Why don’t you be a good soccer player and go practice falling down, thanks

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Lol ODB
    Good morning nation and Green Party.
    Long live the ODB.

• R8ER MIKE

hwnrdr Says:
    July 1st, 2013 at 9:05 am
    Beer…it became an any time of day beverage!

******************************************
    100% correct !!

Funny punter.

***

@Raider O

don’t you mean “happy” punter?

by the way, is Jason Collins a Laker yet??

• R8ER MIKE

O … good day Mr V.P. !!
    how life at the top of the GreenParty treating
    you today sir ??

• J Hill

—————————————————————————-

LOL

• RaidingTexas

J Hill Says:

You need to make the roster for me to have a remote chance of knowing you wrote a book or did ANYTHING.

I’m actually surprised you are so on top of this guy’s “news”.

——————————————————

Well that’s a tiny little world you live in. It’s one thing to be a Raiders fan. It’s an entirely other thing to be ignorant of everything else going on in the world outside of the guys with confirmed roster spots.

Kluwe’s book and Conan appearance were widely reported this past week. You don’t even need to be a football fan to have come across it.

• guest123

J Hill Says:
    July 1st, 2013 at 9:08 am

Schaub is the type who needs to MVP types at the skill positions.

^^^^^^^

when we say the future, you don’t mean just this year coming up, right? I think we’ll address some skill positions in next year’s draft and free agency and be able to build around him. remember, the texans are in no man’s land with schaub and are going to have to pay him some nice coin to keep him. we got wilson on a cheap rookie deal.

not saying he’s the long term answer, but if he can hold his own, at least he won’t be the weak link. I’d love for the weak link on the 2013 team to be something other than the qb position. going forward you can build on good qb play. without it, you end up blowing up everything and starting over again.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

J Hill Says:
    July 1st, 2013 at 9:08 am

Schaub is the type who needs to MVP types at the skill positions.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

A Johnson and Foster, wade (one of the best DCs in the game), JJ Watt, and they still can’t get it done.

• J Hill

REPENT THE END IS NEAR

—————————————————————————-

The end of what?

• Plunketthead

haiku?

Purely accidental if so.

• guest123

REPENT THE END IS NEAR

—————————————————————————-

The end of what?

*******

the end of a decade of futility.

Raiders 2013 AFC West Champs baby!!

• R8ER MIKE

Then the angry hillbilly comes in to try to start a fight.

************************
    careful now 666 you might offend some with that kind of name calling.
    i believe they want to be called Appalachian Americans !!
    lol ..me i still prefer redneck !!

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

RaiderRockstar Says:
    July 1st, 2013 at 9:13 am
    Funny punter.

***

@Raider O

don’t you mean “happy” punter?

by the way, is Jason Collins a Laker yet??
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Lol
    Dude,
    Let gay people do their thing. As long as they don’t teach kids about homosexuality at schools, who cares?
    Teach kids about great Americans without talking about their sexual orientation…. Period!

• willy91137

^^^^
    @WILLY LOL

• J Hill

Well that’s a tiny little world you live in.

—————————————————————————–

I won’t argue that.

Works for me.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

ODB,

Feeling better today. It’s not as hot.
    A sand monkey who can’t tolerate the heat? Plunk is right. The end is near.

• Plunketthead