New LB Maiava charged with assault

By Steve Corkran
Wednesday, July 10th, 2013 at 2:20 pm in Oakland Raiders.

A report surfaced today about new Raiders linebacker Kaluka Maiava being charged with assaulting two men in an incident that occurred in March, shortly after the Raiders signed Maiava to a multi-year contract.
Here’s the link: http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/redskins/oakland-raiders-linebacker-maiava-brother-charged-with-assault-property-damage-at-maui-bar/2013/07/10/00192172-e999-11e2-818e-aa29e855f3ab_story.html

• RaiderTater

KoolKell Says:
    July 15th, 2013 at 3:22 pm

Look, you ain’t the only mfkrs with free speech rights or the right to insult, ok? Learn that-
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    Kell, there’s no reason to wish for someone’s family member to die.
    ——————————
    I did not wish. Don’t lie and put words into my mouth. I speak pretty plainly for myself.
    ========
    Can’t argue about you being plain. No argument at all.

• RaiderTater

@SnBG

Bing “intruder sues homeowner that shot him”.

Happens all the time.

• SnBG

RaiderTater Says:
    July 15th, 2013 at 4:17 pm
    @SnBG

Bing “intruder sues homeowner that shot him”.

Happens all the time.
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    Thxs Tater, I’ll check it out.

• SnBG

@RaiderTter. I got several hits, is it the guy in Marin or the old lady?

• Jambalaya

Palmer is the reason rosie odonell is fat too!

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

I think the Gator Boys are the baddest dudes around. ;-)

• Jambalaya

Palmer is the reason KK likes Malibu Rum. Drove him to drinkin after that dreadful season we had. Uh-huh.

• Jambalaya

Palmer is the reason the sun sets in the west. Uh-huh!

• Jambalaya

Palmer is the reason dogs poo on the sidewalk, and then you step in it.

• SnBG

Palmer is the reason for political corruption. Uh-huh. Thank you, thank you very much.

• SnBG

Palmer is the reason kids pee in the pool.

• RaiderTater

@SnBG
    Wasn’t anyone in particular.Just saying it’s a sad state of affairs when ppl know if they shoot to kill, at an intruder in their home, it is accepted, especially considering if you injure the person, they can sue you.

• J Hill

I am phuccing READY for some FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!

• SnBG

J Hill Says:
    July 15th, 2013 at 4:53 pm
    I am phuccing READY for some FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    It’s CPs fault that the off season is so long.

• The Florida Pete

MistaBrown Says:
    July 15th, 2013 at 2:59 pm

Libtards always defend Barry Hussein by recalling the Bush years, lmao

#pathetic

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

not often, but on occasion I do wonder… is it tiring to be stupid???

does being stupid consume calories at the same rate as being smart???

does being purposefully stupid earn extra points at the Tea Party rallies???

do stupid girls find stupid guys attractive???

if a stupid guy actually marries a stupid girl… are the components of being stupid additive or multiplicative??? in other words is the result Stupid plus Stupid = 2 Stoopid or… is the result Stupid times Stupid = Stoopid Squared???

sorry the last one was a compound question…

but I gotta know… tell us all what it’s like so we can understand…

• SnBG

The Florida Pete Says:
    July 15th, 2013 at 5:01 pm
    MistaBrown Says:
    July 15th, 2013 at 2:59 pm

Libtards always defend Barry Hussein by recalling the Bush years, lmao

#pathetic

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

not often, but on occasion I do wonder… is it tiring to be stupid???

does being stupid consume calories at the same rate as being smart???

does being purposefully stupid earn extra points at the Tea Party rallies???

do stupid girls find stupid guys attractive???

sorry the last one was a compound question…

but I gotta know… tell us all what it’s like so we can understand…
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    Stupid is relative. and reality is an illusion so it’s hard to say.

• SnBG

Some say Palmer was lousy
    Some say Palmer is good

What’s the reality?

• J Hill

Some say Palmer was lousy
    Some say Palmer is good

What’s the reality?

——————————————————————————

Somewhere in between.

About 22 or 23 in the league.

• 0ak r8rs

SnBG Says:
    July 15th, 2013 at 5:13 pm
    Some say Palmer was lousy
    Some say Palmer is good

What’s the reality?

@@@@@@@

He’s a talented choker. Humiliating picks in critical situations. Can’t get to a big game, much less win one. Performs best when the pressure is OFF.

• eastoaklandraider

0ak r8rs Says:
    July 15th, 2013 at 5:26 pm
    0ak R8rs Says:
    July 15th, 2013 at 5:25 pm
    SnBG Says:
    July 15th, 2013 at 5:13 pm
    Some say Palmer was lousy
    Some say Palmer is good

What’s the reality?

@@@@@@@

————

So you really feel like Palmer should have took this team to a big game?

Raiders are bad

Bengals were bad but Palmer brought them to respectablity

How many QB careers survive those two franchises back to back?

• J Hill

So you really feel like Palmer should have took this team to a big game?

——————————————————————————

We’ll see this upcoming season.

Palmer didn’t have the 32nd ranked team coming into the season.

Flynn/Pryor will be better than 4-12 with a so called worse team.

• eastoaklandraider

J Hill Says:
    July 15th, 2013 at 4:53 pm
    I am phuccing READY for some FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!

————

Hey, btw remember when I told you about the demise of the Lakers? Its been fun watching this team become a lottery team and the great thing is the fun is just begining I’m looking forward toward this for years to come like Boston in the mid 90′s, meanwhile the the Clips take over the city. Talk about Hollywood script.

• J Hill

I think we are going to have one of the best Olines in football.

They are going to make it really easy for the RBs and QB.

• Scourge

Good evening, all!

Free Purvisman Now! 8-)

Shout out to :mrgreen: !

• Scourge

:mrgreen: , all is good at this location. Hot and humid but okay. Hope the Northwest is cooler!

• J Hill

I was rooting for a lotto scenario too, but Mitch phucced that up with these latest signings.

• Scourge

Kell, since I’ve been away from the blog for a few days, I just wanted to remind you….

You’re an old pootbutt! ;-)

• SnBG

J Hill Says:
    July 15th, 2013 at 5:40 pm
    So you really feel like Palmer should have took this team to a big game?

——————————————————————————

We’ll see this upcoming season.

Palmer didn’t have the 32nd ranked team coming into the season.

Flynn/Pryor will be better than 4-12 with a so called worse team.
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    It will be because the surrounding team is better than what Palmer had here. They also will have to play well.

• SnBG

Scourge=Purvis. Why are you pretending to be someone you’re not Purvis?

• Scourge

SnBG, sorry to disappoint but I am not and have never been Purvisman or Crawfish Joe

• Scourge

If you were to analyze style and content, you would see this.

• SnBG

Scourge Says:
    July 15th, 2013 at 5:56 pm
    If you were to analyze style and content, you would see this.
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ROTFLMAS!

• Scourge

SnBG Says:
    July 15th, 2013 at 6:03 pm

Scourge Says:
    July 15th, 2013 at 5:56 pm
    If you were to analyze style and content, you would see this.
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ROTFLMAS!
    =================================

Believe what you want.

• J Hill

It will be because the surrounding team is better than what Palmer had here.

—————————————————————————-

LOL

Not according to 99% of the folks out there.

• SnBG

J Hill Says:
    July 15th, 2013 at 6:13 pm
    It will be because the surrounding team is better than what Palmer had here.

—————————————————————————-

LOL

Not according to 99% of the folks out there.
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    Link???????????????

• Scourge

Cork, Uncork the Purvisman Now! 8-)

:mrgreen:

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Wow Cespedes hit 17 in the first round?

• 0ak r8rs

Eastoaklandraider Says:
    July 15th, 2013 at 5:34 pm
    0ak r8rs Says:
    July 15th, 2013 at 5:26 pm
    0ak R8rs Says:
    July 15th, 2013 at 5:25 pm
    SnBG Says:
    July 15th, 2013 at 5:13 pm
    Some say Palmer was lousy
    Some say Palmer is good

What’s the reality?

@@@@@@@

————

So you really feel like Palmer should have took this team to a big game?

Raiders are bad

Bengals were bad but Palmer brought them to respectablity

How many QB careers survive those two franchises back to back?

@@@@@@@

He’s never taken any team to a big game? A few early round playoff games that were lost, that’s all. Last year was just more of the same. I don’t blame him for last year. No reason why last year should have been any different from his previous nine. And he didn’t disappoint. Just more of the same losing. Gonna see it again this year. I can’t wait.

• RAIDERMAN99

Palmer is just about done.

Arm is shot.

This is a guy that was once a gunslinger.

Still has enough veteran savvy to get by, but the elbow ain’t what it used to be.

Can no longer make high velocity throws into small windows on a rope. His elbow can’t withstand the torque.

Capable of throwing a nice deep ball if he can get air underneath it, but even this ability is waning.

Arians and the Cards will find this out soon enough.

You add in the size of his contract, his age, his lack of mobility – and it’s obvious the RAIDS had little choice but to move on.

CP knows the end is near for his NFL career.

I’m pretty sure he doesn’t want to be part of a ‘rebuild’.

Perhaps he looks at the Cards starting 2012 with a 4-0 record and thinks they can turn things around quickly with better QB play.

Maybe he’s just cashing his last NFL check.

Maybe both.

Either way, CP is no longer a RAIDER and our quest to find a franchise QB continues.

FIRE TITS YESTERDAY

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

“It’s CPs fault that the off season is so long.”

LMFAO

So many funny Palmer jokes in here today…

• eastoaklandraider

J Hill Says:
    July 15th, 2013 at 5:43 pm
    I think we are going to have one of the best Olines in football.

They are going to make it really easy for the RBs and QB.

—————

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

“A juror in the George Zimmerman trial made her first public appearances since the trial reached its verdict on Saturday, saying race did not play a role in the jury’s decision but admitted she believes Zimmerman went “above and beyond” his role as a neighborhood watch member.

Juror B37, who asked to remain her anonymity, said she did not find the prosecution’s witnesses to be credible and that race did not play a role in the jury’s decision.”

What will KK and Misitc1 do now!!!

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

“Nothing excites me about Flynn J, I know he passed for a lot of yardage in two games but something wont let me buy into this guy.”

I have to say I feel the same way. I am hoping Pryor or Wilson can step it up.

• eastoaklandraider

I hope Pryor can beat Flynn out, but I dont trust DA. DA is biased against TP imo because he saw Tebow play and DA doesnt wont to go through something like that again, he much rather have a guy who can run an offense the traditional way and play to his defense rather than taking a chance on Pryor, just how I feel.

• J Hill

Nothing excites me about Flynn J,

—————————————————————————–

He’s our starter for now, so we have to be, imo.

I hear you though.

Maybe that’s why I’m looking at the Oline so hard.

And the WRs.

I’m hoping we don’t need a “franchise” guy.

We need another Jason Campbell type game manager now.

• eastoaklandraider

July 15th, 2013 at 7:14 pm
    Nothing excites me about Flynn J,

—————————————————————————–

He’s our starter for now, so we have to be, imo.

I hear you though.

Maybe that’s why I’m looking at the Oline so hard.

And the WRs.

I’m hoping we don’t need a “franchise” guy.

We need another Jason Campbell type game manager now.

————

Phucc a game manager I want Phenom and I’m hoping TP will be just that, we’re off to a rocky start but I’m hoping TP impresses enough in camp.

• J Hill

——————————————————————————

Damn right he doesn’t and neither do I!!!!!

If Pryor look anything like Tebow throwing the ball, then cut him now.

I don’t think he looks anything like Tebow in practice though, so he’ll be around.

If DA didn’t have any faith in Pryor he wouldn’t be 2nd on the depth chart.

2nd on the depth chart is 1 play away from being your starter.

• J Hill

A Phenom???

Don’t we all.

He’s not on the roster right now.

• Al_is_theraiders

flynn has the weakest atm on the division…thanks shrek…