Woodson gets No. 24 … again

Cornerback Tracy Porter Tweeted that Charles Woodson was given the No. 24 that Porter was assigned when he signed with the Raiders earlier this offseason.
Woodson signed shortly after Porter, and he made no secret that he desired No. 24 because that’s the number he wore during his first stint with the Raiders.
Even so, it didn’t sound as if Woodson was prepared to compensate Porter much, if at all, for the switch. By the sounds of Porter’s Tweets, he didn’t have much say in the matter.
“Well you Raiders fans…your guy has 24. It was TAKEN from me and given to him. #congrats…..too funny how this biz “works”
A short time later, Porter added: “Not mad at all…it’s just the principle and the way it was handled…..said my piece, now back to football.”
Woodson wasn’t available for comment. Perhaps he will weigh in on the issue as soon as Friday.

Steve Corkran

• J Hill

Did you say this in the last post?

• Marks hair

face

• Marks hair

he was better than you porter that’s why he gets the number.. you should have given it to him like a man

• The_Judge37

There’s already drama and distractions, which means Raiders Football is HERE!

• The_Judge37

Usually, it’s only WR’s that punk Tracy Porter.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

– In other news, cornerback Tracy Porter Tweeted that Charles Woodson was given the No. 24 that Porter was assigned when he signed with the Raiders earlier this offseason.

Woodson wasn’t available for comment. Perhaps he will w
    ——————————
    Hope there’s no hard feelings.

• PlunkforHOF

Porter should STFU.. He should be proud to be a Raider and give CW24 his rightful number. Now show us on the field we should respect you. CW already has.

• Beeeeeech Dawg N Full Effect

July 24th, 2013 at 4:02 pm

Woodson wasn’t available for comment. Perhaps he will w
    ——————————
    Hope there’s no hard feelings.

——–

gotta link?

• Marks hair

I keep going from being excited about camp to being nauseous over our roster…

• Pryor Party Patrol

Don’t worry. TP’s on board and he’ll lead the team in he right direction.

• eastoaklandraider

eastoaklandraider Says:
    July 24th, 2013 at 3:17 pm

lets evaluate the team shall we.

QB- The biggest issue for the team right now

RB- I think we are solid here with qaulity back ups for DMC

FB- Reece is matchup nightmare

TE- another ? for the team we will see who emerges from the group

WR- IMO this is a strength right now we are very deep here.

Oline- we are good not great here, if Bergs, Brisel, and Barnes/Watson can step their game up this group has potential

FS- We are very good here as long as CWood stays healthy

SS- I think we are very good here also, although many will disagree I’m looking for a breakout season from Branch

CB- I really dont know what to expect from this group because of our lack of pass rush. Many seem to think Hayden will be a star in the making, but I’m gonna hold off on that until I see it on the field.

LBS- Another position I believe will be pretty good but not great, however if Sio Moore is who he says he is and Burris can take his game up a notch or two in his second season this group too can be special.

DLine- This is pretty much a no name group so expectations cant be too high for these guys. From what was said about Walker it seems he may have the most potential of the DT’s, Houston is a good player but imo is playing out of position so judging him as a DE I have to say im not too excited. If carter can stay healthy he will provide a small boost off the edge on obvious passing downs.

Just my evaluations.

————

Trying to throw off the trolls. Give you own evals before TC starts.

• SR Raider

The TP party patrol is out already

• Beeeeeech Dawg N Full Effect

Eastoaklandraider Says:
    July 24th, 2013 at 4:09 pm
    eastoaklandraider Says:
    July 24th, 2013 at 3:17 pm

lets evaluate the team shall we.

QB- The biggest issue for the team right now

RB- I think we are solid here with qaulity back ups for DMC

FB- Reece is matchup nightmare

TE- another ? for the team we will see who emerges from the group

WR- IMO this is a strength right now we are very deep here.

FS- We are very good here as long as CWood stays healthy

Just my evaluations.

————

Trying to throw off the trolls. Give you own evals before TC starts.

———

Ok, here’s the Dawg’s eval – you’re a massive nerd

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

Only gullable idiots like Seymour666Glen were impressed by this.
    _______

“Three years ago, much was made about veteran defensive tackle Richard Seymour riding the bus with rookies, undrafted players and other hopefuls”

• eastoaklandraider

Fck you Porter you should have given him the number the moment he asked for it, the guy is a HOFer you are not, he played here before you didnt, stop crying like a btch over this. your focus should be can you beat out the rookie Hayden for the #1 CB spot cuz if you cant it wont look good on you.

• inonewordraider

what is porter bishin about, I mean seriously crying over the jersey?

• KoolKell

Beeeeeech Dawg N Full Effect Says:
    July 24th, 2013 at 4:11 pm

Ok, here’s the Dawg’s eval – you’re a massive nerd

=========================================

Can’t say that about me. ;-)

• JLofty

You tell ‘em plunk!

• eastoaklandraider

SR Raider Says:
    July 24th, 2013 at 4:09 pm
    The TP party patrol is out already

————

Dam Skippy!!!

• SB Raider

July 24th, 2013 at 4:13 pm

Beeeeeech Dawg N Full Effect Says:
    July 24th, 2013 at 4:11 pm

Ok, here’s the Dawg’s eval – you’re a massive nerd

=========================================

Can’t say that about me. ;-)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That’s true, you moron! ;-)

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

• Beeeeeech Dawg N Full Effect

July 24th, 2013 at 4:13 pm
    Beeeeeech Dawg N Full Effect Says:
    July 24th, 2013 at 4:11 pm

Ok, here’s the Dawg’s eval – you’re a massive nerd

=========================================

Can’t say that about me. ;-)

——–

Are you drunk again?

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Are you drunk again?
    ———————
    No, that’s probably your lover.( Beechams Gay Lover) just saying.

• Get Your Life Here! Drive It Off The Lot!

July 24th, 2013 at 4:14 pm

July 24th, 2013 at 4:13 pm
    Beeeeeech Dawg N Full Effect Says:
    July 24th, 2013 at 4:11 pm

Ok, here’s the Dawg’s eval – you’re a massive nerd

=========================================

Can’t say that about me.
    ————————
    Get a life cross-poster
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Someone need a life? I have new ones, gently used ones, and some lemons if you’re interested.

I sold Kell his present lem…I mean life. he got a deal on it! ;-)

• Beeeeeech Dawg N Full Effect

July 24th, 2013 at 4:17 pm
    Are you drunk again?
    ———————
    No, that’s probably your lover.( Beechams Gay Lover) just saying.

——-

Ha Ha, K-Rat. That’s hilarious.

Speaking of jokes, remember that time you chased Bubba Paris across the county fair?

Man, that’s a true classic

• Pryor Party Patrol

LOL

You guys are really nutz!

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Beeeeeech Dawg N Full Effect Says:
    July 24th, 2013 at 4:19 pm
    July 24th, 2013 at 4:17 pm
    Are you drunk again?
    ———————
    No, that’s probably your lover.( Beechams Gay Lover) just saying.

——-

Ha Ha, K-Rat. That’s hilarious.

Man, that’s a true classic
    ———————————————-
    Get a life, dude. You must be the loneliest guy in Sacramento.

• Bump On A Log

Wish you trolls would move along and let the adults blog. And Kell too. :-)

• Beeeeeech Dawg N Full Effect

July 24th, 2013 at 4:21 pm
    Beeeeeech Dawg N Full Effect Says:
    July 24th, 2013 at 4:19 pm
    July 24th, 2013 at 4:17 pm
    Are you drunk again?
    ———————
    No, that’s probably your lover.( Beechams Gay Lover) just saying.

——-

Ha Ha, K-Rat. That’s hilarious.

Man, that’s a true classic
    ———————————————-
    Get a life, dude. You must be the loneliest guy in Sacramento.

————-

You still chauffeuring your wife to and from work? Man, that must suck, huh

• http://www.actionext.com/playlist_57486.html La Milicia Negra

ridiculous.. typical raider fashion, I thought Harrera had retired..

• inonewordraider

porter throwing a hissy fit “I wanted #24″

fuc#in pzzy, kinda hope Jenkins takes his lunch money

• JLofty

‘Bout TIME Cork!! Playtime’s over time to get to work. Lotta work to do with this program….

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Beecham, your lover says you can take 16 inches up the azz. Is that true.

• JLofty

Funny thing about Porter, it’s not like he ever even wore the dang jersey. So then to get all 8utt hurt over it is a wee childish.

But enuf with the nonsense: says here the OLine is going to be the POWERHOUSE stength of the team in 2013 and we will impose our will as such with DMcF, Latvious, and Jeremy Stewart/Jennings running over and thru dudes.

• Beeeeeech Dawg N Full Effect

July 24th, 2013 at 4:29 pm
    Beecham, your lover says you can take 16 inches up the azz. Is that true.

————

Are you having Navy flashbacks again?

• JLofty

Assuming we manage to create even a semblance of a passing game that is….

• Beeeeeech Dawg N Full Effect

July 24th, 2013 at 4:29 pm

Beecham, your lover says you can take 16 inches up the azz. Is that true.
    ===============================================

With you big ass and short arms, how do manage to wipe your ass, dumbass! ;-)

• oklahomaRaider18

Reggie Smith is my MUP!!!!!!!!!!!

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Are you having Navy flashbacks again?
    —————————————
    Nah, just visuals from your Lovers’s posts. Yikes.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Beecham do you go to retard Summer School?

• JLofty

God I hope that kid DJ Hayden is healthy and comes on like a #3/12 draft pick should….

• Al_is_theraiders

porter is overated anyways…

• Beeeeeech Dawg N Full Effect

KrappyRat, you’ve gotta seriously consider taking me up on my offer to work my Reggae Party Boat this summer

Being a broke old internet troll isn’t as glamorous as it sounds, huh?

I’ll put minimum wage AND respectability in your pocket. All you gotta do is serve my VIP guests shrimp cocktails nice and quick like a good man maid

But if I catch you trying to feel up my ho’s you’ll be tossed into the drink

So are you in or what?

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Beecham you ever had a date?

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Beecham, let me rephrase. Have you ever had a date with a woman?

• Beeeeeech Dawg N Full Effect

July 24th, 2013 at 4:40 pm
    Beecham, let me rephrase. Have you ever had a date with a woman?

———————-

I’m excited to answer this question, but first have an important – do you classify your wife as a woman?

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

How stupid is the american voter and specifically the democrat voter?

A Weiner is leading in the polls (for now). Kell what are they telling you at the barbershop?

Did you get your broom back or still on toilet duty ?

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Beeeeeech Dawg N Full Effect Says:
    July 24th, 2013 at 4:43 pm
    July 24th, 2013 at 4:40 pm
    Beecham, let me rephrase. Have you ever had a date with a woman?

———————-

————————————————
    Yes as a matter fact.. But you can forget that, Fatass.

• JLofty

Come on people, we finally get some quasi-football posts, TC is starting and you are talking weiners.
    Get your GAME on boys, tiddly-winks time is OVER….

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

MistaBrown Says:
    July 24th, 2013 at 4:43 pm
    How stupid is the american voter and specifically the democrat voter?

————————————-
    Are you one of his btchs he was Sexting too?