Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

2010 means what in 2013? Man who cares?

————————

the bills game was 2011.. and when was flynns big game?? 2011?? and one start in 2010.. so what?? Raider fans seem to think flynn is gonna be better then Jcampbell.

VIC tafaur has no reason to lie. Says Campbell might be better

• the famous dr robert

I don’t hide. I put my evaluations out there for all to see.

Flynn will do very well. Wonder if u guys will admit it when it happens.

• RaidO

Follow The B@Uceman Says:
    August 1st, 2013 at 6:47 pm
    The Famous Dr Robert Says:
    August 1st, 2013 at 6:45 pm
    Follow The B@Uceman Says:
    August 1st, 2013 at 6:43 pm
    The Famous Dr Robert Says:
    August 1st, 2013 at 6:40 pm
    Flynn = top ten qb this season.

Watch.
    ******************************

SMH…..no point in even predicting this
    *********
    Shake ur head all u want. Means nothing.

90 career rating means he can ball.

He will produce. I’ve seen it. It’s my prediction.
    ***************************

2 games…..wow…so impressive….focus on 2013 with Raiders….not the past games with GB and that lame QB rating schit
    ———————

Yes that GB offense was stacked.. Some even call Rodgers a “system QB”

Follow The B@Uceman Says:
    August 1st, 2013 at 6:47 pm

*********
    Oh Lord. He has no raiders results to go by. I’ve seen him play and his numbers are good.

I have every reason to believe he will be good.

I forgot. Ur the king if judging qbs on wins and losses, as if they run, block, tackle, pass defend, kick, and call plays.

Production counts. It’s the measure if how well u play as an individual.

Flynn will do his part.

• Scourge

Evening, all!

:cool: :mrgreen:

Free the Beeech Diggs now!!!

:cool: :mrgreen:

• Myopinion

Getting rid of knapp immedeatly improves our team in all phases. I gurantee that.
    3and outs kill any d
    Momentum and energy is also huge
    Hard to be a succesful special teams when you punt from your own 20 every time.

• Scourge

Yo, P-man! Hey, Doc!

• RaidO

RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit Says:
    August 1st, 2013 at 6:47 pm
    2010 means what in 2013? Man who cares?

————————

VIC tafaur has no reason to lie. Says Campbell might be better
    ——————–

and dudes on here were talking crap about JC calling him “captain check down”. Now they praise Flynn.
    Flynn is 2x worse in that realm.

RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit Says:
    August 1st, 2013 at 6:47 pm
    2010 means what in 2013? Man who cares?

————————

VIC tafaur has no reason to lie. Says Campbell might be better
    ***********************

Yeah the fans….I’m not a fan….never been one

If Flynn leads us to playoffs and more than 8 wins well….then I guess he would be for us…..but JC was cool to me I was his biggest fan but he is gone and not coming back ever

RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit Says:
    August 1st, 2013 at 6:47 pm

VIC tafaur has no reason to lie. Says Campbell might be better
    ********
    But ur lying. He didn’t say Campbell was better. He said he had a stronger arm.

He may not be lying but he’s wrong.

They aren’t similar. Flynn makes much quicker reads and has a much quicker release, which were the two biggest problems with Campbell.

• RAIDERMAN99

Porter said a settlement over the No. 24 given to Charles Woodson “is in the works. Maybe .5 percent ownership in his winery.” Big smile
    ==========================================
    I didn’t know CW owned a winery.

Sup scourge

• Raider Bong

The Famous Dr Robert Says:
    August 1st, 2013 at 4:05 pm

And yes, I am a Peyton fan. Sucks that he chose Denver. But give credit where credit is due.

That’s the problem here. Honest and legit evaluation are not wanted.
    *******************************************************

why dont u go to the bronco news page and go suck some donkey d*ck, this RAIDERNATION, THE ONE TRU NATION

im being sarcastic famous dr, but thats the kinda reply your comment is likely to get from a lotta the knuckleheads here

IF manning is healthy, then yeah, broncos win the division hands down. IF raiders can gel as a unit, and, more importantly, IF they get legit QB play, then raiders have a shot at 8-9 wins. not sure how i feel about 8-9 wins and no playoffs and no premium draft pick, but hopefully itll build to something better

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

Flynn is 2x worse in that realm.

—————-

True

Brien–

U said Houston was playing DT this year. I said he was playing DE.

U said sims and walker weren’t starting. I said they were.

U said Barnes wasn’t a starter. I said he was.

Three for me. Zero for u.

I’m right.

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

Yeah the fans….I’m not a fan….never been one

—————–

Agenda. This coming from a guy who kept saying Palmerwonderful. Palmer not going anywhere.. PALMER is gone.. WAIT FLYNN IS THE BEST QB we have blah blah.. U are the same guy who said DMAC didnt have a problem with the ZBS.. get real dude

The Famous Dr Robert Says:
    August 1st, 2013 at 6:51 pm
    Follow The B@Uceman Says:
    August 1st, 2013 at 6:47 pm

*********

I have every reason to believe he will be good.

Production counts. It’s the measure if how well u play as an individual.

Flynn will do his part.
    **************************

He has no real GB results to go by….he was a backup and they didnt have film on him….be serious

Yawwwwnnn to his numbers….you counting the sacks he took and the fact he didnt win both starts in that as well?

You forgot NFL heads judge qbs on wins and losses lol….I proved that and then other bloggers chimed in on your ass….sorry but you are wrong

What did Flynn really produce? A loss and a meaningless game vs a very crappy defense week 17…color me unimpressed and frankly it doesnt mean much either way

• the famous dr robert

Raider bong—lol. U had me. I thought it was gonna be one of those posts. Then u switched it and proved urself to be a knowledgable fan. Nice.

• StablersNads

KoolKell Says:
    August 1st, 2013 at 4:38 pm

FTY
    ————
    Is comments bout his wife necessary, or called for?
    Ya, it is.
    KK has tossed out dozens and dozens of personal insults against a lot here. Comment after comment about their mothers. Fathers, etc.
    Has said many vile things about Brian’s father, out of the blue, uncalled for.
    Because he’s a biiiiccch, a liar, and a punk is why KK deserves everything his unemployed fat lazy azz gets.
    ————————————–
    That’s a fkin lie. I don’t go there unless Brien or somebody else goes there.
    ===============
    BS.
    You have hundreds of times you sign on, just to insult someone, out of the blue.
    Lots of posters have commented on your meltdowns, and sorry insults.
    Can post a whole slew of you insulting a poster, unprovoked. Interrupting two posters exchange, with sorry insults.
    And when I do post copies of you insulting other posters mothers, and fathers?
    You won’t admit you are a lying ass dog. You’ll say “get a life”.
    Yes, you are a lying ass dog.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/Eternal Optimist

RAIDERMAN99 Says:
    I didn’t know CW owned a winery.
    ================================================
    wiki:

Woodson is an oenophile who developed his interest in wine while playing football for the first time in Oakland, near the Napa Valley. He partnered with former Robert Mondavi winemaker Rick Ruiz to develop a signature wine label, “Twentyfour by Charles Woodson”. The company is based in Napa, California, and is a small boutique winery, producing fewer than one thousand cases per year of its two varieties, Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc. Although the wine bears his name and signature, Woodson was warned by the NFL not to be seen endorsing the wine himself because of the league’s alcohol policy

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

Vic Tafur ‏@VicTafur 4h “@cburn21: Can u compare Matt Flynn is Jason Campbell? Football and leadership wise? #Raiders” >> comparable styles. Campbell better arm

—————

u are right.. he said they have similar styles.. but campbell better arm. So i would go with Campbell if similar styles… Both checked down … but Campbell would air it out if he had to

RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit Says:
    August 1st, 2013 at 6:58 pm

********
    I addresses this earlier.

Palmer WAS a good qb. My jabs at the Pryor Brigade were for amusement. The more I said palm wonderful, the more upset they got.

I’m the ONLY guy saying Flynn will be better than Palmer.

DMc played fine in cables zbs. It’s not the scheme. It’s the player.

The Famous Dr Robert Says:
    August 1st, 2013 at 6:57 pm
    Brien–

U said Houston was playing DT this year. I said he was playing DE.

U said sims and walker weren’t starting. I said they were.

U said Barnes wasn’t a starter. I said he was.

Three for me. Zero for u.

I’m right.
    ****************************

Coach Dennis Allen said he was surely flirting with idea….i merely said Houston has no business playing DE….know the difference

I also said and keep saying Walker and Sims are backups and arent studs and we need some on middle of dline….Sims is starting what? His sorry ass cant even get on the field

Barnes isnt a starter….everyone knows this except you. Why you think they drafted Watson so high? He is hurt right now but surely they dont believe in him and nor do the people who follow the Raiders

So again you scored nada…..also you said Pryor would be no more than 3rd string….hows that working out for ya

You asked what did I suggested since I didnt want Palmer back….said get a mid level vet…Flynn…check…have him compete with Pryor….check….and a drafted rookie….check

So when the real numbers are counted….that is me leading this bad boy….so try again Mr. Sunnyvale who is from Chicago like Albert Bigelow Paine lol

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

No its the scheme… and cable ran power /zbs.. not pure zbs.

didnt have the guys for knapp system. sorry pal

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

There is a reasons why jags didnt even bother trading for flynn.. gabbert and the other qb the same. good for them though.

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

If pryor could learn to checkdown with the best of em.. we will have a qb.

Follow The B@Uceman Says:
    August 1st, 2013 at 6:58 pm

*********
    Lol. So stupid. No nfl decision makers judge qbs on wins and losses. They’re smart enuff to know its a team game.

He put up 480 yards and 6 Tds in an nfl game.

Pryor put up 47% in a “meaningless” game.

Gimme a break. Going only by wins and losses shows u don’t know how to judge a qb.

I’ve never seen u be right.

• RaiderRetribution

You do realize we argue over qbs that probably wouldn’t beat out Gabbert, Alex, Foles, Locker, Cousins, Ponder, in fact I think the only team with a worse QB situation is New York.

RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit Says:
    August 1st, 2013 at 6:58 pm
    Yeah the fans….I’m not a fan….never been one

—————–

************************

Wow let’s talk about a guy who has his facts wrong…B@uce never said such schit….why are you lying?

• Purvisman/Intrepid/Eternal Optimist

What’s up, Scourge? You feeling better? Your posts looked a little blurry last night.

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

————-

talking about the so called DR rob

Brien—wrong.

U said Houston WAS playing DT. Not that he SHOULD. I even made that point at the time.

U said sims, walker, and Barnes ARE NOT starters. But they are. These are facts. Not opinions.

U never said THEY AREN’T GOOD ENOUGH or YHEY SHOULDN’T BE. U said they WEREN’T.

I’m right. Ur wrong. Weasel.

RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit Says:
    August 1st, 2013 at 7:04 pm
    No its the scheme… and cable ran power /zbs.. not pure zbs.

didnt have the guys for knapp system. sorry pal
    *******
    What are u gonna say when DMc stinks this season? And just like last year, the other backs do well?

The Famous Dr Robert Says:
    August 1st, 2013 at 7:06 pm
    Follow The B@Uceman Says:
    August 1st, 2013 at 6:58 pm

*********

He put up 480 yards and 6 Tds in an nfl game.

Pryor put up 47% in a “meaningless” game.

I’ve never seen u be right.
    ********************************

HAHAHAHAHA right no NFL decision makers care if a QB leads teams to wins…yeah sound logic there Roberta

Ooooooh he put up 480 yards and 6 Tds in a meaningless game with another team and hasn’t done anything of note…most NFL fans dont even remember that schit nor do they care

Again you show your agenda talking about Pryor lol…me and your debate was about Flynn….has nada to do with Pryor does it? Look at my posts…have I advocated for Pryor to start due to training camp?

I been quite right…thats why posters on this blog wanna meet me and the ones that have know the B@uce be on

Think about it….they wanna kick it at tailgate with me while slap the hell outta you

• RaidO

The Famous Dr Robert Says:
    August 1st, 2013 at 7:06 pm
    Follow The B@Uceman Says:
    August 1st, 2013 at 6:58 pm

*********

He put up 480 yards and 6 Tds in an nfl game.

Pryor put up 47% in a “meaningless” game.

I’ve never seen u be right.
    ———————–

That GB offense was stacked. Don’t forget the “system had been in place for years. Once again Matt Leinart would look good running that offense

• Just Fire Baby

Matt Flynn’s yards per passing attempt and yards per completion is higher than Carson Palmer’s.

Flynn’s career numbers are better than any years of Carson’s but two.

He is not a check down guy. If anything he is a tad reckless throwing it down the field (hence the high turnover ratio).

• mcfadden20.

Fukk the Rangers, 3.5 behind now

• xraided

RaiderRetribution Says:
    August 1st, 2013 at 7:06 pm

__________

exact point i was making above as well… scary thought but a REAL one

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

—————

did dmac stink in 2010 / 2011 his 6 games he played in ?? NO

he was inthe running for MVP.. . u have to be dynamic to coach DMAC ..not just stick with vanilla icing

• the famous dr robert

Lol. They wanna meet u? That’s ur defense?

Wow. U come here for friends? That’s cute.

Never seen u support ur ideas with facts.

Ur a blow hard dummy.

B@uce (never right) vs. doctor robert (always right)

No wonder I’m famous.

The only thing I can say about u is that u don’t seem to have racial bias. Just class bias (ur rants about the supposed rich kid Palmer were priceless)

• mcfadden20.

Who cares , let the QB battle play out

• Just Fire Baby

McFadden, one good year out of 5.

Don’t expect much of anything from here this year.

I would be pleased with 200 touches, 800 total yards, 5 TD’s.

Lis Franc kills RB’s. Kills them.

The Famous Dr Robert Says:
    August 1st, 2013 at 7:10 pm
    Brien—wrong.

U never said THEY AREN’T GOOD ENOUGH or YHEY SHOULDN’T BE. U said they WEREN’T.

I’m right. Ur wrong. Weasel.
    ************************

So Dennis allen never hinted at that?

And you dummy I been saying he shouldnt play DE because he cant rush passer from edge….ask other posters many will agree I been saying this….majority rules over your lies

Um they arent starters….Walker is a backup man just like Desmond Bryant is a backup…Sims isnt starting nothing but a new buffet business as he cant get on field…been a career backup…Barnes is not a starter…he is beyond awful

Do you know what people mean when they say someone isnt a starter? It means they are starting quality for a good NFL team…hell an average team….never been seen as smart have ya?

LOL I been saying they arent good enough for the longest

You said I never been right? Hell Feb 1 2012 go pull that up what I said about Knapp….I was first one right on that….so please find a new angle

RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit Says:
    August 1st, 2013 at 7:14 pm
    did dmac stink in 2010 / 2011 his 6 games he played in ?? NO

*******
    His injuries sapped him. It wasn’t the scheme. It’s the fact he’s not the same.

The Famous Dr Robert Says:
    August 1st, 2013 at 7:16 pm
    Lol. They wanna meet u? That’s ur defense?

Wow. U come here for friends? That’s cute.

Never seen u support ur ideas with facts.

Ur a blow hard dummy.

B@uce (never right) vs. doctor robert (always right)

No wonder I’m famous.

*************************

Um yeah that is a testament of how others view you…..quite simple….how stupid can ya be?

I been supported with facts….look at houston’s career…his pass rush moves and his ability to beat RTs….its not there!

Walker and Sims have been career backups…Walker would be a good backup UT not an everydown player….Sims is a a massive scrub who will not even do squat as a run stuffer…..he is a backup and an avg one at best

Priceless? Well it is true that Palmer has been a BZ through his career….did he quit in cincy? Did he quit in Oakland? Yes these are facts….google Carson Palmer is a quitter and you shall see what I mean

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

wasn’t the scheme. It’s the fact he’s not the same

——————

scheme stopped him last year pal

• RAIDERMAN99

Jason Campbell is mediocre. Lucky to even have an NFL job as a back up.

I didn’t mind him being Capt. Checkdown.

Kept the turnovers to a minimum.

That’s important.

Problem with Campbell is he couldn’t muster the courage to let it rip. That’s not his game and he knew the results wouldn’t be good. Well, at least he knew his limitations.

If you are content with a QB that won’t LOSE games for you, then JC might be your man.

The flipside is that Campbell wasn’t going to WIN a game for you with his arm either.

Don’t miss JC at all. Glad he’s gone.

Don’t miss CP at all either.

Captain chicken and Captain choker.

Good riddance to both.

FTY

• Scourge

Purvisman/Intrepid/Eternal Optimist Says:
    August 1st, 2013 at 7:08 pm

==============================

LOL. Yeah, I’m doing okay. Are you doing better? ;-)

:cool:

• the famous dr robert

Brien–does Barnes start? Yes or no?

Mcfadden20. Says:
    August 1st, 2013 at 7:14 pm
    Fukk the Rangers, 3.5 behind now
    ****************

Yeah….Straily stunk it up and then A’s bats sucked yesterday

Angels some suckas anyway