Janikowski receives contract extension

By Steve Corkran
Friday, August 2nd, 2013 at 12:43 pm in Oakland Raiders.

Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie locked up one of his prospective free agents Friday by signing kicker Sebastian Janikowski to a four-year extension.
Janikowski is entering the final year of the contract he signed in 2010, which made him the highest-paid kicker in NFL history. He now is signed through 2017.
With the Raiders having a ton of salary-cap room in 2014, look for McKenzie to use a large chunk of that on his own players before he gets active in the free-agent market.
With Janikowski locked up, McKenzie now can turn his sights towards the likes of left offensive tackle Jared Veldheer, running back Darren McFadden, fullback Marcel Reece, defensive end Lamarr Houston and wide receiver Jacoby Ford.

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

#1

I wanna thank Nurse Roberta for making August an already fun month on blog

• the famous dr robert

Troll Hunter Says:
    August 2nd, 2013 at 12:43 pm
    Why do you guys like to insult Dr. Rob? He has some great football acumen plus he teaches young men this sport brings all of us together.
    *******
    This is true.

• http://WhyWontGodHealAmputees.com Sir RaiderDuck, OMS

w00t! Next up should be Veldheer and Houston.

• Dakota

Dakota Says:
    August 2nd, 2013 at 12:42 pm
    ElkGRaider Says:
    August 2nd, 2013 at 12:41 pm
    Reggie knows how to put butts in the seats!
    ——-

Don’t know about you but 60 attempts before the half are some of the most exciting parts of the games…
    +++++

Hell yeah, I was there in Denver when he tied the record. I want to see a 75 yarder!

• the famous dr robert

The Famous Dr Robert Says:
    August 2nd, 2013 at 12:44 pm
    Follow The B@Uceman Says:
    August 2nd, 2013 at 12:43 pm
    The Famous Dr Robert Says:
    August 2nd, 2013 at 12:40 pm
    Follow The B@Uceman Says:
    August 2nd, 2013 at 12:36 pm
    Roberta….personally many want you off this blog but not the B@uce…..I rather enjoy the fail jobs that are your posts…..PLEASE DONT STOP PLEASE DONT STOP PLEASE DONT STOP PLEASE DONT STOP PLEASE DONT STOP!
    **********
    Lol. Is spot flying from ur mouth right now? Calm down little girl.
    ************************************

PLEASE DONT STOP! PLEASE DONT STOP!
    ********
    Umm. Ok. Are u alright?

stop the fighting, you internet tough guys!!

• the famous dr robert

Lol. Brien on here for hours ranting and hasn’t said a thing.

• The_Civilian_James_Trapp

Thanks god. Glad to have you hear Seabass!

• Dakota

hopefully Jano is getting about $2.5 million per.

***

yo Steve, what about Jon Condo ??

• the famous dr robert

The Famous Dr Robert Says:
    August 2nd, 2013 at 12:43 pm
    Purvisman/Intrepid/Eternal Optimist Says:
    August 2nd, 2013 at 12:32 pm
    Follow the B@uceman Says:
    So why is Roberta saying Cork said you were banned because of a fake Dr. Roberta screen name
    ========================================================

He’s hardly going to admit talking to himself. And he went on some scary late night lunatic rants with 50+ posts/hour. We got along ok when he 1st showed up and still agree football wise more often than not.
    We laughed at Miss Tick together, along with others. But I eventually quit interacting with Miss Tick while Rob interacted more and more and the mistic/rob crap was pretty much trashing this place. I called Rob out on it and we know how he responds to criticism.
    So , long story short, he’s lying.
    ***********
    I asked cork to ban my impostor. U were banned that night.

It’s fact. U know dam well there was an impostor following me around.

Denying that just makes u more guilty.

As I said, I used to kinda like u but ur lies about me ruin that.

this makes the 2nd one of Al’s players Reggie has given a contract extension to (first one was Branch)

everybody else gets a 1-year vet minimum stopgap deal or is told to kick rocks …

new post, again!!

• ElkGRaider

Wait and see approach with Flynn. He could be another Gannon or an overpriced backup. I pull for Pryor due to the higher ceiling but if Flynns money, so be it

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

“I asked cork to ban my impostor.”

because you have some kind of credibility with Cork because you add so much value to this blog and no one has ever complained about you!

You really expect us to believe your senseless banter?

• Dakota

I think there needs to be a salary cap for kickers, punters and long-snappers…..max $5 million total for all three positions.

• Cervantes74

I thought you were leaving for the week Smelly Mangina aka Dr Rob aka Smelly Mangina?

• troll hunter

Dr. Rob keep your head up from Oakland to Sactown, the Bay Area and backdown Cali is were they lay the smackdown.

• Cervantes74

Did you bring the nitwit back with you? I’m bored could use a couple of douche punching bags for 20 minutes or so.

You in?

• Cervantes74

Don’t agree with you on much Dakota. But here you’re right on the money. I say even 4 million.

********************************