Raiders practice begins in 15 minutes

The Raiders are on the field today for yet another practice in Napa, with the media permitted access at 2:50 p.m. PDT.
So, stay tuned for Tout videos, Tweets, Twitpics, blog posts and a story in the paper. Beat writer Jerry McDonald has the day off, so I’ll be doing double time keeping up with everything Raider today.
Follow me on Twitter and Tout: @corkonthenfl

Steve Corkran

• Crawfish Joe

@S&B1Rules: #Pryor looks outstanding. Improves each day raiders.com http://www.insidebayarea.com/raiders/ci_23749131/nfl-camp-oakland-raiders-terrelle-pryor-shows-improved

Raider O Says:
    August 3rd, 2013 at 5:52 pm
    How many teams are on the same level as Alabama?
    You are clueless. lol

Look man those days are gone when Ohio state was considered that great team, it’s gonna be awhile before those days are back , nobody cares about Ohio State anymore, Michigan > Ohio State , now go play with pryors nuts or David Boston which ever Ohio state alumni you like the most , and you probably think Vernon Gholston is a stud and Rex Ryan doesn’t know sh1t about coaching defenses

• http://ho-lee-fuk 909RaiderLifer

Steve Corkran @CorkOnTheNFL 8m
    As usual, @ECoscarelliCSN working hard behind the scenes to get you the news. Follow her if you aren’t already. pic.twitter.com/1uaCf5L8jp
    View photo ·
    “““““““““““““““““““““““““““
    Hubba, hubba…..

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

What a dumb bastard. I said The OSU was undefeated last year which means they beat Mich. lol
    Btw, we beat them 8/9 times the last 10 years.
    Lol at your ignorance McMonkey.

Realtruraider Says:
    August 3rd, 2013 at 5:58 pm
    — he wasn’t the DC year before , or the prior years going back to 03 , take that Man D Dik out of your mouth , and especially Pryors , cuz it’s clouding you guys judgement

—————————————–

Just sick of you saying the same damn thing over and over, and actually our Raiders defense was decent the 2 years prior with Marshall as DC. Anyway, man defense wasn’t the only issue, go educate yourself a bit, maybe read that post O posted and then get yourself a ice cream cone and call it a night

I’m not saying the same thing , you’re fellow Pryor nut higher is saying the same things

• Gdog

Raider O Says:
    August 3rd, 2013 at 5:56 pm

The Ohio State University had 8 BCS bowl appearances (1st tied with Oklahoma), and tied for1st for most BCS Bowl wins.
    Choke on that McMonkey you clueless troll.

>>>>

But could they beat the Raiders?

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Gdog Says:
    August 3rd, 2013 at 6:02 pm
    Raider O Says:
    August 3rd, 2013 at 5:56 pm

Choke on that McMonkey you clueless troll.

>>>>

But could they beat the Raiders?
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Lol
    I don’t think the best team in college football can beat the worst team in the NFL.

Raider O Says:
    August 3rd, 2013 at 6:02 pm
    Btw, we beat them 8/9 times the last 10 years.
    Lol at your ignorance McMonkey.

I don’t care , n def Ohio state games aren’t must watch games anymore , it’s the Oregon Alabama and other teams fans get up to watch up to watch games, n it wouldn’t surprise me at all if you say Rex Ryan ruined Vernon Gholston, considering what kinda idiot you are

• http://wix.com/ggeden/ggeden GG

Interesting comment by Parcells about coaches in the NFL. All organizations put on an air of being competitive, giving hope to fans for that season, but a lot of coaches don’t get full internal support and get hired and fired too quickly, and so never get a shot at being successful. Whereas he was ‘lucky’ always getting full support and therefore was able to attain longevity.

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

This place used to be full of tough die hard Raider fans. When I have to scroll through this crap its like a 13 year old girl twitter chat fight. Between sissy little Raider O talking about his likes adn dislikes all day like this is Roomper Room and Dr Cutandpaste adn his incessant need to chat fight this blog has taken a nose dive.

This is what you tards look like:

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Oregon?
    LMAO
    This idiot said Oregon.

• mcfadden20.

Interesting these cool fans have nothing to say to the troll that infiltrates every article with Fire Regg posts yet and defends a D scheme that sucked for so long , yet I’m a troll for defending DAs rookie year , ignorance is a bliss

• http://WhyWontGodHealAmputees.com Sir RaiderDuck, OMS

Raider O Says:
    August 3rd, 2013 at 6:06 pm

Oregon?
    LMAO
    This idiot said Oregon.

===================================

We’ve got the most exciting offense and best facilities in the land. Oregon is proof that hard work is rewarded in the NCAA.

Raider O Says:
    August 3rd, 2013 at 6:06 pm
    Oregon?
    LMAO
    This idiot said Oregon.

Yes Oregon was a must watch game under Chip Kelly , no non Ohio state fan cares about Ohio State anymore , it’s like they got contracted by the NCAA or something

• Al_is_theraiders

give up mcknappy…go do your homework.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

The racist Pu$$y who spends all day here is seeking male attention again, or are you bothered that some of us can afford to buy new cars, fly, and eat sushi?
    Go play racist Pu$$y.

• Crawfish Joe

mcfadden20. Says:
    August 3rd, 2013 at 6:07 pm

===================================================

It’s all good.

• Gdog

Crawfish Joe Says:
    August 3rd, 2013 at 5:59 pm

“They’ve got me going in the right direction to be a pretty good quarterback who knows how to throw the ball,” Pryor said.

>>>>

How many times does Pryor himself have to admit HE IS NOT READY before the Pryor Brigade gets it?

I hope someday he becomes a great Raider QB. But I don’t think it will happen if we just throw him out there when he isn’t ready.

He’s saying the same thing more realistic fans have been saying…

• Plunketthead

909 good find on Hansen and Matthews.
    I just knew about the cork and vic and levi

Asher Mathews ‏@AsherMathews 1h
    Kasa still learning position but looks good. Big and fast.

• http://WhyWontGodHealAmputees.com Sir RaiderDuck, OMS

LOVED watching Oregon last season. We’d be up by 50 points midway through the second quarter, then send the backups in the rest of the game.

• Gdog

Raider O Says:
    August 3rd, 2013 at 6:04 pm

Gdog Says:
    August 3rd, 2013 at 6:02 pm
    Raider O Says:
    August 3rd, 2013 at 5:56 pm

Choke on that McMonkey you clueless troll.

>>>>

But could they beat the Raiders?
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Lol

>>>

lol.

It would be 107 to 10.

The lines would get tossed around like rag dolls.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Raider O Says:
    May 28th, 2013 at 3:09 pm
    Silverandblack666 Says:
    May 28th, 2013 at 12:16 pm
    “1- Knock yourself out, but yes, you made a comment about me being a tough guy.
    2- don’t insult other people with your dumb comments and people will not interfere.
    “Dirty Mexicans”?! Really?”

Why would you take my quote out of context unless you are a half wit fuktard tying desperately to start a chat fight with me.

Put the whole quote or nothing at all you little weasel because I am closer to your ass than RR and I will meet you in SOCAL!!!!

Silverandblack666 Says:
    May 28th, 2013 at 2:59 pm
    “Like I said, all bark and no bite.
    So when are you going to meet me? Never?”

You pick the time and I will chose the place no one is afraid of a little turd like you not sure why you are getting all swollen about it unless you realize that you are 500 miles from me and that makes you feel safe…..it Shouldn’t!
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

So when are you coming to SC?
    I live close to oak park, SD. I’ll meet you there.

Silverandblack666 Says:
    May 28th, 2013 at 3:12 pm
    He is a little man scared of his own shadow.
    Like I am going to drive 500 miles to spit on a dirty Arab’s face….LOL

• Troll Patrol

Pryor Brigade
    ========

Mistic1
    Priest

Flynn Rimmers
    =========

Dr. Robert/Beeecham’s Gay Lover

Please add your names peoples. :D

Raider O Says:
    August 3rd, 2013 at 6:10 pm
    Go play racist Pu$$y.

Hahaha this Biased , hypocrite with an agenda idiot is mad, got him talking about his cars and how much money he has and stuff , hahaha stupid O go take a break go ride in your new car and fly somewhere , take a chill pill, it’s just sports idiot not a war

• Tricky70390

Vic Tafur
    ‏@VicTafur

• Troll Patrol

Eek! Post 422. :shock:

That’s not very nice Silverandblack/Seymour/Oakglenn!

BTW Are you in the Pryor Brigade or a Flynn Rimmer?

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Later Nation.
    Cross posting pu666y,
    If you spend less time chatting and more time working, maybe one day you can afford to fly 500 miles and buy new cars. Your envy is amusing.

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

Oh please give me a break you come in here with your made for Disney heartwarming story about how you were poor growing up and now you are going to use that EXACT thing to chastise me LMFAO!

You all saw what just happened right…..he told us this story earlier about how hard his life was being poor growing up and you see what he is saying about me:

“are you bothered that some of us can afford to buy new cars, fly, and eat sushi?”

I am pretty sure there is something I that religious book you read that talks about being a hypocrite. Maybe you are not this great religious family man you claim to be but instead just another pretender on a blog. Crawl back in your hole and study your book some more dumb ass.

• http://ho-lee-fuk 909RaiderLifer

Wow..Coach Parcells just gave a wonderful speach at the HOF..Gave a nice mention and thamks to Al…

• mcfadden20.

To rub more salt on Stupid Os wounds I’ll say former Michigan players in the NFL today are much better than Former Ohio state players in the nfl today , Tom Brady is one of them, another future HOF plays for the Oakland Raiders

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

What happened to the sensitive little Raider O talking a out his feelings and what kids of food he likes to eat?

Where is that little 13 year old girl that provides the blog with so much drama?

Please don’t go….Honey Boo boo episodes are over and I need to see some dysfunction before it gets too late!

Aww stupid O the hypocrite bastard is mad, LMFAO

• Tricky70390

Sometimes at camp, Olson said, Terrelle Pryor wants so bad to prove that he is a pocket passer that he forgets …
    what he does best.
    “We always tell him don’t look at that as a fault,” Olson said. “ ‘You’ve got something that no other quarterbacks have. Certainly, we want you to become more polished as a passer. But don’t look at your ability to run the ball as a bad thing, that’s a really good thing. You can’t be hesitant.’ ”

-From Vic Tafur

• realtruraider

909RaiderLifer Says:
    August 3rd, 2013 at 6:20 pm

————————————————

Did he, I missed it, thats kool, I know he respected Al and they were kinda close

909RaiderLifer Says:
    August 3rd, 2013 at 6:20 pm

— that’s awesome man, love when people give Al much deserved props , wish I could have seen his speech, will check it on YouTube later if someone posted it

• http://ho-lee-fuk 909RaiderLifer

Plunketthead….

You’re welcome….

Just trying to ferret out a little more info..

Cork .. Can get lazy taking pics & vids…

• mcfadden20.

Pryor had nice bounce back performance after sh1tting the bed last time out, I hope he can put a string of nice performances together, dude needs to find consistency in his game , if he wants to get the starting nod week 1

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

“Aww stupid O the hypocrite bastard is mad, LMFAO”

Funny how that works

• mcfadden20.

Anyways I’m not here to argue with stupid idiots who think its okay to call some one a troll because that person doesn’t agree about his favorite player or doesn’t hate a certain coach, while they say nothing to the other ignorant guy who does posts nothing but fire REg and boast about man D , which hasn’t worked since 1980s , just because he likes their favorite player FTS

• mcfadden20.

Go Raiders , nice to see Qb’s especially Pryor and Wide receivers makin plays, it doesn’t look like the Ds going to get a chance to wear silver jerseys anytime soon

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

I expect a new post soon

• Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

FIRE REGGIE NOW.

• Plunketthead

********************

• http://WhyWontGodHealAmputees.com Sir RaiderDuck, OMS

EXTEND REGGIE NOW.

He’s doing a great job.

• http://WhyWontGodHealAmputees.com Sir RaiderDuck, OMS

Maybe Beeech can drop by. I need a good old fashioned “WIZZLE” post.

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

” Show everyone how a mature individual handles civil discourse”

I see you harbor old feelings kind of like a woman….you want to drag up old shlt that’s cool you better stay on your toes because now I wont forget you.

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

Vic Tafur ‏@VicTafur 15m And, yes, #Raiders are packing a pistol. Olson: We’ve studied “read option & (Pryor) is going to create problems (for defenses) that way.”

—————–

Warming up the engine.. Knapp says what?? OLSON the next hue

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

Vic Tafur ‏@VicTafur 23m #Raiders offensive coordinator Greg Olson said Terrelle Pryor’s accuracy has improved a lot just since Jan., when Olson was hired

• Plunketthead

lol The blog bully is gonna get me.

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

“I hear you. Maybe you should threaten to beat him up again and call his family filthy names. Show everyone how a mature individual handles civil discourse”

Your boy just got called out for being a hypocrite and that doesn’t sit well with you I can appreciate that. But dragging up a blog argument that is 4 months old is not only weak its non applicable.

Unlike you I do not have a “Blog Reputation” to protect, I could care less if people here think I am a racist In fact please feel free to call me Hitler!

It would have been better for you to shut your mouth in these kinds of situations and mind your own business but you chose to involve yourself so now you will feel the recourse.