Raiders first depth chart

By Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer
Tuesday, August 6th, 2013 at 12:45 pm in Oakland Raiders.

Here’s how the Raiders depth chart shakes out as released by the team going into preseason opener against Dallas:

WR 17 D. Moore 19 B. Butler 12 J. Ford 87 T. Session 83 I. Williams 85 S. McGuffie
LT 68 J. Veldheer 77 A. Barron 79 W. Smith
LG 76 L. Nix 70 T. Bergstrom
C 61 S. Wisniewski 67 A. Parsons 72 A. Gurode 66 A. Robiskie
RG 65 M. Brisiel 62 J. Foster 63 L. Mady
RT 69 K. Barnes 71 M. Watson 73 J. Wetzel
TE 82 R. Gordon 86 D. Ausberry 81 M. Rivera 48 J. Mastrud 88 N. Kasa 89 B. Leonhardt
WR 80 R. Streater 84 J. Criner 18 A. Holmes 9 C. Vernon 16 J. Cribbs 10 G. Jenkins
QB 15 M. Flynn 6 T. Pryor 14 M. McGloin 8 T. Wilson

H 5 C. Kluwe
LS 59 J. Condo
KR 16 J. Cribbs 12 J. Ford 21 M. Jenkins 33 T. Branch 22 T. Jones
PR 16 J. Cribbs 28 P. Adams 12 J. Ford 31 T. Porter 25 DJ Hayden 21 M. Jenkins

• Plunketthead

+++++++++++++++++++++

That should be easy to prove if it was truthful

• GhostToThePost

Mistic1 Tha Supavillain Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:12 pm

maybe people didnt understand what i posted

for supporting campbel over grad and palmer i was attacked with very direct and overt trash.

There is no ambiguity it was way out of line

why do you think so many that look like me stopped posting here?

we get tired of the abuse when we only want enjoy the sport page of our local paper

out of towners should keep that stuff at home
    ———–
    way to little, way to late.
    Don’t even insult everyone in here with that backtracking bs.

Your agenda was very very clear.
    You went out of your way to spew your filth, over and over and over.

We all know exactly what you were trying to convey.

Unfortunately for you, it’s all in the archives, and not going anywhere.

Except to everyone/anyone who just might be offended at your incessant mongering.

You’ve been asked HUNDREDS OF TIMES TO STOP. Not once. Not a dozen, but hundreds. Same with MR/slob.

Both of you told us all to fuk off.

Now it’s our turn.

• inonewordraider

Lol. Ur the one who attacks me for Christian beliefs.

Love the guys who attack and complain.

What’s wrong with u?

___________
    rob

when your defense played bad, didn’t you want the players to own up to it?

man up, own up to the fact that you start arguments with people outside of football

you take away from this place when you can add to it with your football acumen

same for mistic, guy knows his schit. but people attack him as soon as he get’s here he get’s defensive and assumes the worst about everyone

and quit getting people banned, you are #1 or #2 most confrontational guy here yet know one’s getting you banned

I think you’re a reasonable guy which is why i’m addressing you

• the famous dr robert

GhostToThePost Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:06 pm

Question was, lying fool, was how many times did you make a racist comment, then followed it with “just kidding” or “was a joke” or “comedians say the same thing”?

Answer the question, and you have a closer idea on how many times you say racist crap, you POS
    *********
    Look u punk b1tch. Don’t call me a liar. Ur the lying b1tch.

I told u. I made one joke. It was repeatedly brought up. I repeatedly said it was a joke.

That doesn’t count as multiple incidents.

I will say it again. Prove I said something racist beyond that one joke or shut ur lying azz.

Ur another punk who has followed me for years and obsessed with me.

Now prove it or fvck off.

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

its in the archive if you were her not sure how you missed it.

kk, priest. buace, and others will all surely remember they er her long before me.

they witnessed it as it unfolded

there is no “if’ to it, this happened and continues to date

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

you take away from this place when you can add to it with your football acumen
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

ROFL
    You should do stand up.
    Still LOL

• Al_is_theraiders

aww he’s getting mad…

• Plunketthead

second picth of the night and Crawford knocks out the starting pitcher!!

Go Blue!!!!!!!!!!!

• GhostToThePost

Raider O Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:14 pm

Mistic1 Tha Supavillain Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:12 pm
    maybe people didnt understand what i posted

There is no ambiguity it was way out of line

why do you think so many that look like me stopped posting here?

out of towners should keep that stuff at home
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I stopped posting for a while because I got sick of the racist BS that is accepted by so many here.
    =========
    Exactly what I said above.
    Stop by, see that anyone trying to talk football was overshadowed by mostly MR/slob’s racist comments, and mistic showing up just pasting vile after vile.

So offensive to post you’re worried about a certain player, and then be told you must be racist. (mistic started it, priest jumped in, kell went along for the ride).

As McFadden20 stated, it’s an automatic claim we must be racist, and the mods should have nipped this a long time ago.

Time for others to get involved.

• SnBG

Good night, I’m out.

• the famous dr robert

Campbell hasn’t played here in a while. Still defending against that? Or an excuse?

• PlunkforHOF
  • Plunketthead

Look u punk b1tch. Don’t call me a liar. Ur the lying b1tch.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Did MR use to meltdown like that?

• Al_is_theraiders

i guess we shall see that famous Shrek depth…hey they “want” it…

• the famous dr robert

GhostToThePost Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:12 pm
    the famous dr robert Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:09 pm

Still waiting for someone to post anything other than one joke I made that qualifies as racist.

Big talk. Lots of name calling. No proof.

Cowardly.

And who are all the alleged racists?

Links?
    ————
    You’re too stupid for words.
    The idea is to STOP THE RACIST COMMENTS, YOU IDIOT, NOT REPOST THEM SO YOU CAN GET EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT, WHICH IS TO DISCUSS THEM ALL AGAIN, OVER AND OVER, ALL NIGHT LONG.

Any and all comments I find, and trust me, I’m going to find them, will be sent to everyone associated with all the newspapers linked, and they can do with it what they may.
    **********
    Like I thought. No proof.

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

that was long winded and i see that you think you are getting a measure of enjoyment from it.

I will repeat that i was attacked by filth first.

i appealed to the board to stop they would not and even joined in.

i have defended myself. You can point the finger at me if you like, but the truth stands, what i did was in response to what was done to me.

cause and effect

if you dont like it yes you can feel free to f8ck off as you put it

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Plunketthead Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:20 pm
    Look u punk b1tch. Don’t call me a liar. Ur the lying b1tch.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Did MR use to meltdown like that?
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Oh yeah. It was/ is funny. lol

• Plunketthead

If it was archived you would be pasting to prove your point

don’t bother responding

• GhostToThePost

the famous dr robert Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:16 pm

GhostToThePost Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:06 pm

*********
    Look u punk b1tch. Don’t call me a liar. Ur the lying b1tch.

That doesn’t count as multiple incidents.

Ur another punk who has followed me for years and obsessed with me.

Now prove it or fvck off.
    ————-
    You’re a sad little caricature of a man, aren’t you, MR?

I’ll say it again, foolish boy, that we’re not going to do what you want, which is spread more racist crap.
    Are you slower than we all believe?

Here’s something you can ponder.

How many posters here, different posters, have CALLED YOU RACIST??

My guess is minimum 30, prob closer to 50.

Why is that? Any guess?
    YOU WON’T ANSWER THIS BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT IT INDICATES.

Same thing we know. Everyone calls you racist BECAUSE YOU ARE.
    IS EVERYONE HERE WRONG, OR ARE YOU WRONG?

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Plunketthead Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:21 pm
    If it was archived you would be pasting to prove your point

don’t bother responding
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

“Don’t bother responding”?!?!
    MR said that a lot.
    J/k Soccer Ambassador.

• Al_is_theraiders

its a classic mr meldown…mcxcuse is famous for them too..

• Plunketthead

Come to think of it MR’s meltdowns are archived and I happen to have the dates.

Just pick any Raider win from about 07 to 11.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

You Monkeys are acting crazy (more than usual) today.

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

i dont care what player a person likes or dislikes that isnt being a rac*st never said it was.

that is what i have been addressing.

people that wanted to distort the issue started making my takes on qb play about race.

judging by some of these post they are still at it

• The Big Banana

Might as well get the mods involved. This place is infested with hatred, and it comes from both sides. Either side tries to deny it and they’re just fooling themselves.

Dispicable.

MR was always a nuisance. But this crap is the result of a different breed of troll. Much more hateful and nasty. MR just liked the attention. These goons are altogether more spiteful.

• GhostToThePost

Equal opportunity question.

MR/slob: In your estimation, how many posters here have called you racist?

Mistic: same question.

Do either of you have the cojones to answer?

• Raider Dell

This blog has turned into a waste land of futile spewing hate, with certain guys who comment on this blog always.

No matter who is the QB or who starts any other position, isin’t the bottom line “WINNING”.

Do you want the Raiders to win, or lose because it’s not your guy, or is being right your answer, than to be wrong and lose, but be right.

We had a Hispanic QB win two super bowls for the Raider organization head coached by a Hispanic. We had a white HC, who had a southern QB with a scowl for a voice, did it matter he won a super bowl, did he fit the template of a great pocket passer or gun for a arm, all he did was compete and win.

There are so many guys who I’ve met over the years on this blog who left and I’m still in contact with. All of them complain that this blog has deteroriated to where were today.

I miss the raider comments, we all want to win, just have a different way to get there, we have certain players we like, others not so much.

I would like to see this blog, have the same Raider discussion as it did at it’s early stage when first formed.

I’m not on here much, why I can’t stand to read all the politics, racist stuff on blogs who’s content is for those other blogs discussions.

This is a blog for Raider Nation!! not a few mindless guys who continually wreck havoc.

Thank-you Ghosttothepost for spouting the truth of one guy in here with so many sock puppetts names he is so delusional. His life in here is 24/7 and is a classic case of wanting to be a attention hound.

My rant is over, wish I could comment Raiders, this blog is just child’s play with just a few people.

For the guys in here who comment, you must write to Cork and tell him how you feel about this blog and he will be aware of the few who have ruined it for the rest of us.

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

as if you are important enough for me to care about fishing through archives for proof.

laughable

its there if you care to look at it, if not claim ignorance. the archive doesnt lie and doesnt change

i will though moving forward copy any trash for you or others and take it straight to the trib staff

the mistreatment of oakland residents that look like me must stop, and will stop

• The Big Banana

—–

Good point. We should all do this and eliminate the few sh1t stirrers in here. This blog would improve 10-fold without a certain few posters.

• JLofty

Robert since you don’t care what people think of you (@$$) why don’t you go build your business?
    Hahahahahahaha!

Oh that was funny this morning. Except the coffee thru my nose stung a little…

• GhostToThePost

Mistic: I called people rac*sct for saying things like “black qbs suck” calling us ‘monkey” and so on.

that is what i have been addressing.
    ===========
    You’re not stupid.
    You know a few newly created troll handles hopped on, saying that to stir the pot.
    You didn’t just bite, you clamped on like a Pitbull.
    You act like many said it.
    I’ll bet you can’t even name anyone who actually did?

You remember a couple of comments made by a temp name, way back when, and you just can’t let it go.

Why is that?

• Al_is_theraiders

fact is shreks teamwent from backups to backup backups with all these injuries…

• the famous dr robert

Inonewordraider Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:15 pm
    Lol. Ur the one who attacks me for Christian beliefs.

Love the guys who attack and complain.

What’s wrong with u?

___________
    rob

when your defense played bad, didn’t you want the players to own up to it?

you take away from this place when you can add to it with your football acumen

I think you’re a reasonable guy which is why i’m addressing you
    *********
    I often make comments directed at the Pryor Brigade to needle them yes. And specifically missdick.

But cuz of that, people attack me routinely. I respond.

As for banning, I will always get a guy banned for stealing my handle.

U are aware that MANY of the supposed antagonistic posts have been from my impostor, whose intention it was to stir up hatred towards me?

I’ve not had anyone else banned.

I’m willing to talk football. But u must see how as soon as I come on, three or four guys who I never talk to immediately attack me and go on and in about my alleged racism. With no posts that they can produce to prove the allegations.

So I have fun with them too.

But if they stopped taking shots at me, I likely wouldn’t know they exist.

• Plunketthead

Bottom line = blog took a turn for the worse about 6 months ago with the arrival of the two posters screaming the loudest in their defense

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

its good and im glad someone tried to get me banned for defending myself

now at least these trib guys are watching and they will here form me when i see anything that is offensive to those like me

hopefully we can clean these clowns out of here for good and this can be a board to discuss raider football as im sure it was intended to be

thats all folks

• GhostToThePost

JLofty Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:30 pm

Hahahahahahaha!

Oh that was funny this morning. Except the coffee thru my nose stung a little…
    ===========
    damn you. lol.
    cleaning water off my keyboard as we speak.

That was good.

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

some guys also liars i was attacked as far back as 2010 that predates the 6th month lie

you can look before i ever arrived and this was going on then

• the famous dr robert

GhostToThePost Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:19 pm
    Raider O Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:14 pm

Mistic1 Tha Supavillain Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:12 pm
    maybe people didnt understand what i posted

There is no ambiguity it was way out of line

why do you think so many that look like me stopped posting here?

out of towners should keep that stuff at home
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

=========
    Exactly what I said above.

Time for others to get involved.
    *******
    Umm this is exactly why I started ripping missdick to begin with.

Ur attacks in me are misguided. Perhaps u have seen some of my impostors posts. At least u are going after missdick as well. I give u props for at least thinking ur being fair.

• 0ak r8rs

Mistic logic. Fight hate with hate and say its excused. I can think of a few people and groups that have taken that same attitude throughout history:

Hitler comes to mind. Osama Bin Laden. Benito Mussolini. Fidel Castro. Rwanda. Yugoslavia. Judas.

Yea. Keep going Mistic. You’re on a noble mission. Seems to have always worked out so well in the past.

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

Vic Tafur ‏@VicTafur 1h Miscommunication w/ Porter & Woodson, Moore runs alone downfield. Flynn doesn’t see him … MF underthrows Moore, Gordon, hits Butler middle

—–

Flynn throw alot of passes underthrown..see two pracitces ago

• The Big Banana

Here we are on the eve of the season and look at this mess.

I blame RaiderDuck and his news on the doings of that fruitcake, Kluwe.

Dam u Duck! Look what you did!

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

Levi Damien ‏@LeviDamien 1h Pryor now with 3 straight completions to Rivera, Reece, and Leonhardt. #Raiders

Vic Tafur ‏@VicTafur 1h Flynn drops one in over Gordon’s shoulder but he can’t hold on … Pryor to Rivera in left flat. Nice. Didn’t lob it in

Levi Damien ‏@LeviDamien 1h Pryor to Rivera on crossing route for first good completion of team session #Raiders

——-

cant wait for Fri… lets c

• Plunketthead

I don’t need to look. I have a iron clad memory. Been puffing kind 24/7/365 for two complete revolutions around Sol.

Don’t bother responding

• JLofty

Okay here’s a solid topical question:
    Raiders, do we play mostly system in the preseason game on Friday where we try to implement the scheme?
    Or are we trying to find players to make plays?
    Or play to win/make a statement?
    Thoughts?…

• GhostToThePost

Mistic1 Tha Supavillain Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:28 pm

laughable

===========
    You’re such a pathetic fool.
    “mistreatment of oakland residents”???

It’s a newspaper, you damn moron.
    The exact same paper is shipped to San Jose, to Fremont, to Union City, to Oakland. the only thing changed is the heading from Trib to Daily Review to Mercury, whatever.

Such a pathetic defense, from a pathetic racist tool.

I guess you’ve figured out you and MR/slobs days of ruining this blog are over?

Bank on it.

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

sorry i dont hate anyone but i dont have to take what people have been doing here since before i even joined the board

pointing out hate inst hate itself

weak

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Mistic1 Tha Supavillain Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:33 pm

you can look before i ever arrived and this was going on then
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Prophet Mohammad told us not to insult other religions/ gods to avoid insults to our God/ religion.
    Think about it.
    I agree with you about the racist BS here, but you encourage some of that behavior with your posts.

• GhostToThePost

The Big Banana Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:36 pm

Here we are on the eve of the season and look at this mess.

I blame RaiderDuck and his news on the doings of that fruitcake, Kluwe.

Dam u Duck! Look what you did!
    ========
    Palmer right now: “whew. I was getting blamed for everything, including the bolts shearing off on the bay bridge. Thanks Duck.”

• JLofty

Or we reveal nothing on Friday play super close to the vest…

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

bottom line you will no longer be able to abuse people that lok like me here

you may be angry about it but too bad

i will simply send it to the trib staff from here on out, instead of taking you on my preferred way of direct dialogue

you couldnt handle the direct dialouge and you tried to be sneaky

pout piss and moan if you like but you are toast