1,819

Raiders first depth chart

Here’s how the Raiders depth chart shakes out as released by the team going into preseason opener against Dallas:

WR 17 D. Moore 19 B. Butler 12 J. Ford 87 T. Session 83 I. Williams 85 S. McGuffie
LT 68 J. Veldheer 77 A. Barron 79 W. Smith
LG 76 L. Nix 70 T. Bergstrom
C 61 S. Wisniewski 67 A. Parsons 72 A. Gurode 66 A. Robiskie
RG 65 M. Brisiel 62 J. Foster 63 L. Mady
RT 69 K. Barnes 71 M. Watson 73 J. Wetzel
TE 82 R. Gordon 86 D. Ausberry 81 M. Rivera 48 J. Mastrud 88 N. Kasa 89 B. Leonhardt
WR 80 R. Streater 84 J. Criner 18 A. Holmes 9 C. Vernon 16 J. Cribbs 10 G. Jenkins
QB 15 M. Flynn 6 T. Pryor 14 M. McGloin 8 T. Wilson

H 5 C. Kluwe
LS 59 J. Condo
KR 16 J. Cribbs 12 J. Ford 21 M. Jenkins 33 T. Branch 22 T. Jones
PR 16 J. Cribbs 28 P. Adams 12 J. Ford 31 T. Porter 25 DJ Hayden 21 M. Jenkins

Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

Vic Tafur ‏@VicTafur 1h Murray wastes no time getting back in the mix in contact drill … Bass stuffs run & then gets escorted to Yountville by Barron on next play

——
    cowboys tommorow. do it

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

The Big Banana Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:36 pm
    Here we are on the eve of the season and look at this mess.

I blame RaiderDuck and his news on the doings of that fruitcake, Kluwe.

Dam u Duck! Look what you did!
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I agree. Damn you Duck!!
    Damn you Monkeys!
    Damn you Mich!!

• Plunketthead

Levi Damien ‏@LeviDamien 34m
    Flynn with five straight completions to four different receivers

Mistic1 Tha Supavillain Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:37 pm

sorry i dont hate anyone but i dont have to take what people have been doing here since before i even joined the board

pointing out hate inst hate itself

weak
    ========
    Like I said, for a while you defended the cause.

You know damn well you got ugly on us.

Big time.

And then you lost it, and got vile.

Went way over the line, and you know it.

Point is you just don’t care.

You’re not here to discuss the Raiders.

• the famous dr robert

GhostToThePost Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:26 pm
    Equal opportunity question.

MR/slob: In your estimation, how many posters here have called you racist?

Mistic: same question.

Do either of you have the cojones to answer?
    ********
    Several. Many are never seen handles. Some regulars.

Doesn’t make it true. They refuse to post any proof. It’s more ur an myth. It’s been repeated so much that anytime I say Pryor sucks, people call me a “well known racist”.

I say prove it. I said one ill advised joke that was taken seriously. But that months after missdick routinely called me racist for not liking Pryor. Priest too.

Who are the alleged posters who attacked missdick?

No proof of those either.

EVERYONE here can immediate run off at least ten offensive comments missdick has said about white people.

NOBODY can come up with one for me outside of that joke.

• mcthompso

Whoa. Is this board finally getting to the breaking point? I”m liking the quasi-intervention going on right now. I’m not a frequent poster, but I try to stay current on the thoughts of the people in here, as it pertains to the Raiders, so I catch up on the comments a few times a day. So, if you don’t mind, here are my two cents.

All sides of the epic battle do not want to relinquish their belief that they are right, or that they are not culpable of race baiting, and I can understand people pleading their case before getting turned into the the staff. Why don’t we try to be reasonable people, and wipe the slate clean? I think a good target date for the dawn of the new day for this board would be when the game thread for Friday’s game is posted. We will no longer be in the dog days of the offseason, will have actual football to talk about, and can hopefully have productive conversations that have purpose. I know most people here are here because of a love for the Raiders, so can we get back to that?

Not holding my breath, just trying to be an idealist.

Mistic1 Tha Supavillain Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:39 pm

bottom line you will no longer be able to abuse people that lok like me here

you may be angry about it but too bad

i will simply send it to the trib staff from here on out, instead of taking you on my preferred way of direct dialogue

you couldnt handle the direct dialouge and you tried to be sneaky

pout piss and moan if you like but you are toast
    ===========
    Who are you talking to?
    Anyone, or everyone?
    You don’t even know, do you?

• RaiderLen

JLofty Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:36 pm
    Okay here’s a solid topical question:
    Raiders, do we play mostly system in the preseason game on Friday where we try to implement the scheme?
    Or are we trying to find players to make plays?
    Or play to win/make a statement?
    Thoughts?…
    ———————————–
    Play scheme, and look for play makers regardless of scheme.

Always try to win, within the context of the event.

• Plunketthead

If there was any doubt about that, running back Darren McFadden removed most of it on Wednesday, during an interview on NBCSN’s Pro Football Talk.

“Yes, pretty much,” McFadden told Erik Kuselias on the question of whether Flynn will start.

“Matt is a very smart guy,” McFadden added. “He gets us in the right position, when it comes to making plays he goes through great reads. You know something, he don’t turn the ball over much there, also. It’s going to be something that’s going to help. We got a quarterback who stands there and is not going to turn the ball over. That’s something that Matt has been doing in this camp so I’m looking forward to getting out there with him and just putting everything together on Sundays.”

So there you have it. Matt Flynn will be the starting quarterback in Oakland. If there was really any doubt.

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

IF Manti Teo or Geno smith were still there , no way Reggie doesnt take them over WAtson

• PlunkforHOF

Or play to win/make a statement?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I kinda like this one.

• the famous dr robert

Plunketthead Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:32 pm
    Bottom line = blog took a turn for the worse about 6 months ago with the arrival of the two posters screaming the loudest in their defense
    *******
    I’ve been here for three years.

• Al_is_theraiders

0-4 with flynn starting…then the pryor era will start…

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

—–

He will, it was never a real qb compettiton to begin with. Pryor wil play though.. he will play week 1, goaline , special pacakages, pistol, read option.. like the niners did with Kaep ;last year

• PlunkforHOF

mcthompso Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:41 pm

Not holding my breath, just trying to be an idealist.

***********************************************

Co-signed times a million

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

He will start week 1, but will he be the starter week 17? I doubt it.
    TP’s wagon welcomes all hoppers. Deadline is Friday.

• 0ak r8rs

RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:39 pm

——
    cowboys tommorow. do it

@@@@@@

Today is still Wednesday, right? Just messing….

• GhostToThePost

MR/Slob: “Several. Many are never seen handles. Some regulars. NOBODY can come up with one for me outside of that joke.”
    =========
    So, according to me/you/and many regulars, you are accused of being racist, but we’re all wrong?

Is it your deodorant?
    No, don’t think so.
    Must be your posts.
    The ones that you so love to post to stir the pot, just like you are so loving this.

Enjoy it while you can.

Streater on 95.7 the game

• RaiderLen

Not holding my breath, just trying to be an idealist.
    ——————————————————
    Smart move. (not holding my breath)

Having said that, nice post.

• Plunketthead

the famous dr robert Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:43 pm
    Plunketthead Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:32 pm
    *******
    I’ve been here for three years.

**********************
    First of all I refuse to be sucked into your garbage pit.
    Second you must have laid low or used other names

don’t bother,,, never mind, waste of time

============
    I think most players have pretty much stated that.

Honestly, any qb who gets behind center to start the season is going to be under fire until the oline meshes.

Not exactly a bad idea to not be out there to start.

• the famous dr robert

Here’s a simple challenge:

Name ONE thing I’ve said that was racist besides my ill advised brains/athleticism joke during the playoffs.

Anyone? If I’m such a noted racist, it should be easy.

Now can anyone name a racist comment from the other guy? Pretty easy right?

It’s pretty simple. I first went after beech. Then missdick due to his rabid racism.

That became something I was known for.

But just because he and a few others CALL me racist, doesn’t make it so without proof.

I am guilty of perhaps needling him too much. For that I apologize.

But if u want to call me racist, have at least one but of proof.

Just because I’m seen as missdick’s adversary does not mean I’m the other dude if the coin.

• GhostToThePost

so, anyone know of any sites to watch the game live?

I know they shut down a bunch of those sites last few years.

Sucks to listen and not see what’s going on.

• The Big Banana

GhostToThePost Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:52 pm
    so, anyone know of any sites to watch the game live?

I know they shut down a bunch of those sites last few years.

Sucks to listen and not see what’s going on.

——

Firstrowsports

Have they shut that one down yet?

the famous dr robert Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:52 pm

Here’s a simple challenge:

Anyone? If I’m such a noted racist, it should be easy.
    ===================
    SHUT THE F*** UP ALREADY.

how many times you need it said everyone is tired of your racist rants?
    No one wants to sit and read your next 100 posts that already have been posted EXACTLY, WORD FOR WORD, NUMEROUS TIMES, WHERE YOU GET TO REHASH EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED BETWEEN YOU AND MISTIC.

That’s exactly what you want to have happen.

Everyone says piss off.

Yet you keep on with the ‘I WANT TO TALK RACE. I WANT TO BRING IT BACK UP. I WANT TO RELIVE IT.”

Go help your mom with the dishes, MR.

• the famous dr robert

Mcthompso Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:41 pm

Not holding my breath, just trying to be an idealist.
    ********
    Almost skipped this. Glad I didn’t.

I will still evaluate players as I see them.

• RaiderLen

Raider O Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:46 pm
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

He will start week 1, but will he be the starter week 17? I doubt it.
    TP’s wagon welcomes all hoppers. Deadline is Friday.
    —————————————-
    The beauty of how this is playing out is that TP is CLEARLY in the #2 drivers seat with an outside shot a starting regardless of Flynn’s health.

Still have to see TP in the Pre season, but if His trajectory is as we’ve read, I’m confident he’ll be our starter eventually.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

The Famous Dr Robert Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:52 pm
    Here’s a simple challenge:

Anyone? If I’m such a noted racist, it should be easy.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I can’t remember exactly what you said, but weren’t you banned for saying racist things?

The Big Banana Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:54 pm

GhostToThePost Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:52 pm
    so, anyone know of any sites to watch the game live?

I know they shut down a bunch of those sites last few years.

Sucks to listen and not see what’s going on.

——

Firstrowsports

Have they shut that one down yet?
    ———
    That sounds familiar. thanks.

• the famous dr robert

But I will bet u many posters who supposedly don’t like the stuff, will continue to come after me without provocation.

Watch.

• 0ak r8rs

JLofty Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:39 pm
    Or we reveal nothing on Friday play super close to the vest…

@@@@@@

Probably not much point in that. We need all the live practice we can get. 9 new starters on D. One new starter at QB no matter who it is, and TE too.

• the famous dr robert

GhostToThePost Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:48 pm
    =========

Is it your deodorant?
    No, don’t think so.
    Must be your posts.

Enjoy it while you can.
    **********
    I don’t enjoy this.

My “reputation” is based on rumor and repeated accusations. Not fact.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

GhostToThePost Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:56 pm
    The Big Banana Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:54 pm

GhostToThePost Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:52 pm
    so, anyone know of any sites to watch the game live?

I know they shut down a bunch of those sites last few years.

Sucks to listen and not see what’s going on.

——

Firstrowsports

Have they shut that one down yet?
    ———
    That sounds familiar. thanks.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I got a virus from these sites.
    Don’t be cheap, and pay for better service. I think NFL.com offers that service.

• Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

slob, you are pathetic.

• Twocents

My hopes for a decent season have been squelched.
    We just don’t have enough guys that can endure training camp let alone a full season of NFL football.

• RaiderLen

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:59 pm
    slob, you are pathetic.
    ———————————–
    Congratulations.

• 0ak r8rs

GhostToThePost Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:56 pm
    The Big Banana Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:54 pm

GhostToThePost Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:52 pm
    so, anyone know of any sites to watch the game live?

I know they shut down a bunch of those sites last few years.

Sucks to listen and not see what’s going on.

——

Firstrowsports

Have they shut that one down yet?
    ———
    That sounds familiar. thanks.

@@@@@@@@

Someone told me today something called VIP box. Didn’t check it out yet tho. I bought the preseason on directv anyway.

• the famous dr robert

GhostToThePost Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:55 pm
    the famous dr robert Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:52 pm

Here’s a simple challenge:

Anyone? If I’m such a noted racist, it should be easy.
    ===================
    SHUT THE F*** UP ALREADY.

how many times you need it said everyone is tired of your racist rants?

That’s exactly what you want to have happen.

Everyone says piss off.

Go help your mom with the dishes, MR.
    *********
    See. U just did it again. “Everyone is tired if your racist rants”.

What racist rants?

So ur going to accuse me if it in a public forum without a shred if proof?

And u think that makes u righteous?

One thing. Can’t do it.

So perhaps u should STFU.

Get ur facts straight.

• RaiderLen

Twocents Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 6:01 pm
    My hopes for a decent season have been squelched.
    ——————————————-
    LOL

Seriously?

• SaintKaufman

Twocents Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 6:01 pm

My hopes for a decent season have been squelched.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Depth is a HUGE concern for me as well.

…..let alone the starters! ;)

• GhostToThePost

MR/slob: “I agree. I will start fresh. I will not respond to missdick and I will try not to bait him or others.”

I going to ignore the last dozen or so times you’ve said this, where you immediately did the opposite, enjoying the fact anyone bit on your initial comment, and state
    “MISSION ACCOMPLISHED”.

If Mistic can leave the racist crap out of his comments, and just argue the game, or decisions made, or who should be in, etc. instead of labeling everyone who disagrees with him as being racist, I for one will not follow through with copying and pasting all past exchanges to the powers that be.

However, I can pretty much guarantee that this last few months have so soured so many to even stopping by this board that I suspect many will gladly pass on their views, along with pasting offending comments, to stop it once and for all.

Now to get Mistic to agree, and we all can get on with RAIDER FOOTBALL.

• aig-raiders

vipbox gents. not bad but you will get a virus from time to time. just be sure to have a good anti virus program.

BTW, I refuse to believed we will win less than 4 games this year considering we upgraded and got rid of a lot of dead weights.

• the famous dr robert

Raider O Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:56 pm
    The Famous Dr Robert Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:52 pm
    Here’s a simple challenge:

Anyone? If I’m such a noted racist, it should be easy.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

********
    A couple years ago, when I posted as rob raider, and I was first going after missdick, I posted some over the top “jokes” in the vein of fangs.

I thought the irony would be seen. But some peod got offended and cork banned me.

I explained I was imitating missdick and he told me to be careful and find another username.

See? I don’t shy away from the truth.

• RaiderLen

SaintKaufman Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 6:02 pm
    Twocents Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 6:01 pm

My hopes for a decent season have been squelched.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Depth is a HUGE concern for me as well.

…..let alone the starters! ;)
    ——————————————
    Depth is improved in my opinion.

We still have a MONTH of training camp.

Guys will get healthy, others will get nicked.

The starters will be rested and ready come opening day provided they don’t have a catastrophic injury in camp.

• GhostToThePost

MR/slob: “If I’m a racist, say one thing I’ve said that was racist other than the joke I noted.

One thing. Can’t do it.

So perhaps u should STFU.

Get ur facts straight.”
    ============
    Fuk off MR.

Like I said, persist, and there are a dozen writers associated with this board that will decide what almost every other regular poster here has already decided about you.

No one will miss you, lol.
    Trust me on this.

aig-raiders Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 6:03 pm

————–
    I think as the oline goes, the team goes.

I remember Aaron Brooks running for his life, not even having time for a short dumpoff.

Oline is so important, and that area worries me.

• JLofty

Yeah most of those tv streaming sites are virus malware bait. Better to pony the $30 and get something legit. Costs WAY more than thirty bucks to disinfect a computer….

RaiderLen Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 6:05 pm

SaintKaufman Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 6:02 pm
    Twocents Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 6:01 pm

My hopes for a decent season have been squelched.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Depth is a HUGE concern for me as well.

…..let alone the starters! ;)
    ——————————————
    Depth is improved in my opinion.

We still have a MONTH of training camp.

Guys will get healthy, others will get nicked.

=============
    More and more teams are adopting the idea of sitting starters for preseason games, and it makes alot of sense when you don’t have the depth across the board.

It’s just not worth it for a player to get those preseason reps when on any play a guy could be gone for the season.

• the famous dr robert

GhostToThePost Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 6:05 pm

One thing. Can’t do it.

So perhaps u should STFU.

Get ur facts straight.”
    ============
    Fuk off MR.

No one will miss you, lol.
    Trust me on this.
    ********
    I guess that means u can’t come up with anything I said that was racist.

Like I said. A bunch of hyenas SAYING it over and over doesn’t make it true.

Anytime anyone wants to tell me what I said that was racist, it’s an open invitation.

But why not have some integrity and if u can’t prove it, then shut up and quit repeating it.

B1tches like rumors.