Raiders first depth chart

By Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer
Tuesday, August 6th, 2013 at 12:45 pm in Oakland Raiders.

Here’s how the Raiders depth chart shakes out as released by the team going into preseason opener against Dallas:

WR 17 D. Moore 19 B. Butler 12 J. Ford 87 T. Session 83 I. Williams 85 S. McGuffie
LT 68 J. Veldheer 77 A. Barron 79 W. Smith
LG 76 L. Nix 70 T. Bergstrom
C 61 S. Wisniewski 67 A. Parsons 72 A. Gurode 66 A. Robiskie
RG 65 M. Brisiel 62 J. Foster 63 L. Mady
RT 69 K. Barnes 71 M. Watson 73 J. Wetzel
TE 82 R. Gordon 86 D. Ausberry 81 M. Rivera 48 J. Mastrud 88 N. Kasa 89 B. Leonhardt
WR 80 R. Streater 84 J. Criner 18 A. Holmes 9 C. Vernon 16 J. Cribbs 10 G. Jenkins
QB 15 M. Flynn 6 T. Pryor 14 M. McGloin 8 T. Wilson

K 11 S. Janikowski 3 E. Carmona
H 5 C. Kluwe
LS 59 J. Condo
KR 16 J. Cribbs 12 J. Ford 21 M. Jenkins 33 T. Branch 22 T. Jones
PR 16 J. Cribbs 28 P. Adams 12 J. Ford 31 T. Porter 25 DJ Hayden 21 M. Jenkins

• JLofty

…But if you really must try illegal streaming, you HAVE to learn about/use a proxying service that sets your computer origin in a diff part of the world.
    Nearly impossible to get to some of those (the quasi-legit ones) sites from the US.

• GhostToThePost

JLofty Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 6:08 pm

Yeah most of those tv streaming sites are virus malware bait. Better to pony the $30 and get something legit. Costs WAY more than thirty bucks to disinfect a computer….
    ========
    A sign of the times, I guess.
    Are there $30 sites that are legit that show the games?
    I would imagine not, considering the fines involved.

Or are you talking NFL.com, places like that?

• 0ak r8rs

JLofty Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 6:08 pm

@@@@@@@

Like I said. $20 from directv. Posted a link last night you can get it for $18. All preseason. Not posting the link again tho. Don’t wanna be labeled as a whore.

• RaiderLen

It’s just not worth it for a player to get those preseason reps when on any play a guy could be gone for the season.
    ————————————–
    Agree.

Attrition. It’s a long season.

• GhostToThePost

MR/slob: “I guess that means u can’t come up with anything I said that was racist. ”

——-
    You’re like a little child, who’s been told no, over and over, who balls up his little fists, jumps up and down, and bawls ‘but I want an answer, I WANT AN ANSWER. I DO! I DO!”

just add wahhhhhhhhhh and you’re meltdown is complete, MR.
    Now shut up, fool.
    How many times you need to be embarrassed?

Or is that your buzz?

• 0ak r8rs

The Famous Dr Robert Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 6:10 pm
    GhostToThePost Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 6:05 pm
    MR/slob: “If I’m a racist, say one thing I’ve said that was racist other than the joke I noted.

One thing. Can’t do it.

So perhaps u should STFU.

Get ur facts straight.”
    ============
    Fuk off MR.

Like I said, persist, and there are a dozen writers associated with this board that will decide what almost every other regular poster here has already decided about you.

No one will miss you, lol.
    Trust me on this.
    ********
    I guess that means u can’t come up with anything I said that was racist.

Like I said. A bunch of hyenas SAYING it over and over doesn’t make it true.

Anytime anyone wants to tell me what I said that was racist, it’s an open invitation.

But why not have some integrity and if u can’t prove it, then shut up and quit repeating it.

B1tches like rumors.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Doc, let it go. Seems Mistic is gone, hopefully for the night. Give it a rest. Lets move on to football. Game in 48 hours!

• the famous dr robert

Seems like if I was this legendary vile racist, someone out there among the accusers could come up with ONE thing I said.

I mean after all, I’m this horrible racist guy who is well known by countless posters as a racist.

Right? No?

Didn’t think so.

Perhaps when u think about it and realize that while u may not like me for other reasons, u can’t for the life of u, come up with anything racist I said, u will be man enuff to apologize for accusing me of such filth.

Doubt it. Big mouthed accusers rarely have the balls to man up when they’re wrong.

• the famous dr robert

That’s it for me in the subject.

• GhostToThePost

Haven’t heard anything in a few weeks about an 18 game season.
    Owners want the revenue, but damn, the body can only take so much abuse.

• Al_is_theraiders

thats it for you period…youre now irrelevant…

• RaiderLen

—————————————————–
    Lot’s of new parts to scrutinize, as well as some older ones.

McFadden for example.

• Breaking_Black

I never had a problem using FirstRow on my Mac.
    I don’t know what it will do to your 2002 HP desktop.

• the famous dr robert

GhostToThePost Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 6:14 pm

——-

just add wahhhhhhhhhh and you’re meltdown is complete, MR.
    Now shut up, fool.
    How many times you need to be embarrassed?

Or is that your buzz?
    *********
    Nice try big mouth.

U accuse me. U have no proof. And ur too much of a b1tch to admit it.

Ur the one sho should feel like a POS.

No proof. Running ur fat mouth. Coward.

• GhostToThePost

0ak r8rs Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 6:13 pm

JLofty Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 6:08 pm

@@@@@@@

==========
    Uverse here.
    Damn.
    But, correct me if I’m wrong, you can’t get a blacked out game locally, right?
    Few years ago I had directv, and blacked out games remained blacked out, by law (rule), so are you still going to get a blacked out preseason game, if you’re in the area?

I think I recall you’re not in the area, which if that’s the case, never mind.

• 0ak r8rs

GhostToThePost Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 6:17 pm
    Haven’t heard anything in a few weeks about an 18 game season.
    Owners want the revenue, but damn, the body can only take so much abuse.

@@@@@@@

Won’t happen for at least 9 years. In the CBA I believe. Or at the very least I think it was agreed that it wouldn’t happen unless it was put into the CBA.

• RaiderLen

Levi Damien ‏@LeviDamien 1m
    #Raiders preseason game on Friday will not be televised live. It will be on delay on KICU.

• GhostToThePost

the famous dr robert Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 6:17 pm

That’s it for me in the subject.
    ———–
    Geez.
    That lasted what?
    12 seconds?
    Add another disorder onto your long list, MR/slob.

• the famous dr robert

0ak R8rs Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 6:16 pm

*********
    Yeah. Ur right. Just don’t like false accusations.

In real life people pay for those.

Here, big mouth cowards hide behind their keyboard.

Anyway. It’s done.

• GhostToThePost

0ak r8rs Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 6:20 pm

GhostToThePost Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 6:17 pm
    Haven’t heard anything in a few weeks about an 18 game season.
    Owners want the revenue, but damn, the body can only take so much abuse.

@@@@@@@

——-
    You sure?
    Heard Papa and others discussing it recently.
    Guess I should have paid closer attention.

Thought it was going to be voted on by the owners for ’14? Guess not.

• 0ak r8rs

GhostToThePost Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 6:20 pm
    0ak r8rs Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 6:13 pm

JLofty Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 6:08 pm

@@@@@@@

==========
    Uverse here.
    Damn.
    But, correct me if I’m wrong, you can’t get a blacked out game locally, right?

I think I recall you’re not in the area, which if that’s the case, never mind.

@@@@@@

That’s correct. I’m in PA, so it’s all good for me. If you’re in the local market you’re probably SOL on directv. Fridays game is on nfln, however, and I don’t think subject to blackout rules. So at least you have that.

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

NFL network carrying it live

• RaiderLen

———————————————–
    18 games.

OK. Expand Rosters by 10 to 20%.

That’s the problem.

The owners want the additional revenue at the current “overhead” of Players.

Not practical if you want to provide a quality product.

• Dakota

New training staff needed already? This is pathetic!

• GhostToThePost

RaiderLen Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 6:20 pm

Levi Damien ‏@LeviDamien 1m
    ————-
    Channel 35, I believe.
    Now, who’s going to listen, and then watch, or avoid all media, and wait for 10?

• The Big Banana

Breaking_Black Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 6:19 pm
    I never had a problem using FirstRow on my Mac.
    I don’t know what it will do to your 2002 HP desktop.

—-

Same here. Mac. No issues.

• GhostToThePost

36, not 35

• the famous dr robert

GhostToThePost Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 6:21 pm
    the famous dr robert Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 6:17 pm

That’s it for me in the subject.
    ———–
    Geez.
    That lasted what?
    12 seconds?
    Add another disorder onto your long list, MR/slob.
    ********
    I posted it before ur last lie.

U keep lying. And I’m gonna keep challenging u in front if everyone to prove it.

Either admit u can’t think if anything racist I ever said and ur going by rumors, or look like the lying punk u are.

I will not stop until u stop repeating lies about me.

If u want honesty and integrity like unsay, then man up.

• Breaking_Black

RaiderLen Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 6:20 pm
    Levi Damien ‏@LeviDamien 1m

It will only be live in LA (Raiders’ home) on KTLA.
    Well, it’ll be live at A’s stadium also.

• GhostToThePost

RaiderLen Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 6:23 pm

———————————————–
    18 games.

OK. Expand Rosters by 10 to 20%.

That’s the problem.

The owners want the additional revenue at the current “overhead” of Players.

Not practical if you want to provide a quality product.
    ————
    Interesting point, but makes sense.
    20% increase, and no doubt at least a 15-20% salary cap increase, due to the added revenue brought in from tv.

• the famous dr robert

Love ur proof btw.

“Other people said it too.”

But ur the one getting in ur soapbox running ur mouth.

And u can’t remember one thing I said that was racist.

B1tch.

• Dakota

Maybe Tom Cable was on to something with his patty cake training camps lol.

• RaiderLen

Channel 35, I believe.
    ——————————–
    Close Brother, channel 36.

I’ll be in Oregon visiting my mother on the anniversary of My dad’s passing.

I’ll try and finagle an internet hook up.

The DVD will be set to record in case I miss it live, and I’ll watch it when I get home.

• the famous dr robert

@VicTafur: “@RaiderMarston: your out there every day .. Are they really worst team in nfl bad?” >> probably not but there are a lot of question marks

• Breaking_Black

The NFLPA needs to try to reduce training camp to half Madden, half real life.

• the famous dr robert

@VicTafur: #Raiders OT Menelik Watson: “This is not the way I planned my first training camp. I’ve not even took a snap yet. It’s very frustrating.”

• JLofty

No Ghost I was referring to nfl.com. You can buy the games to watch a stream but they don’t air until after the live broadcast. I don’t know what it costs now but used to be pretty reasonable a couple seasons ago. Prob JACKED by now the greedy bastards.
    But there are some places you get it but you pretty much have to make your computer appear to be from a country where the long arms of the nfl’s lawyers haven’t yet reached. Somewhere where don’t care about copyright laws.
    Like Chechnya or similar. For that you need a proxying service…

• RaiderLen

Dakota Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 6:23 pm
    New training staff needed already? This is pathetic!
    ————————————————
    I agree. Maybe we are hyper critical, but you’d think the professionals could avoid some of the minor BS type injuries that keep them out of practice.

• Dakota

I think there needs to be more intense camps throughout the offseason to keep these guys in shape so they don’t fall apart in training camp.

• the famous dr robert

4 qbs and 4 tes?

• Dakota

Dude, I think we might flood out here! Call FEMA!

• the famous dr robert

Football is really big guys moving rely fast and colliding.

Injuries are no surprise.

• 0ak r8rs

GhostToThePost Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 6:23 pm
    0ak r8rs Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 6:20 pm

GhostToThePost Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 6:17 pm
    Haven’t heard anything in a few weeks about an 18 game season.
    Owners want the revenue, but damn, the body can only take so much abuse.

@@@@@@@

——-
    You sure?
    Heard Papa and others discussing it recently.
    Guess I should have paid closer attention.

Thought it was going to be voted on by the owners for ‘14? Guess not.

@@@@@@@@

I’m pretty certain the players union has to agree. And they don’t want it. Maybe JFB will step in and let us know for sure? He’s usually here by 10 EST.

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

Good talk with the trib staff they appear to be treating me fairly for the time being. I am in agreement with them & give the credit for acting quickly on the concerns I raised.

We may not agree on Jd and Pryor but at least they are hearing me out & willing to work with me to rid us of the blight.

My work has not gone in vain

• RaiderLen

Dakota Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 6:33 pm
    Dude, I think we might flood out here! Call FEMA!
    —————————–
    Seriously?

• PlunkforHOF

the famous dr robert Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:55 pm
    Mcthompso Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 5:41 pm
    Whoa. Is this board finally getting to the breaking point? I”m liking the quasi-intervention going on right now. I’m not a frequent poster, but I try to stay current on the thoughts of the people in here, as it pertains to the Raiders, so I catch up on the comments a few times a day. So, if you don’t mind, here are my two cents.

All sides of the epic battle do not want to relinquish their belief that they are right, or that they are not culpable of race baiting, and I can understand people pleading their case before getting turned into the the staff. Why don’t we try to be reasonable people, and wipe the slate clean? I think a good target date for the dawn of the new day for this board would be when the game thread for Friday’s game is posted. We will no longer be in the dog days of the offseason, will have actual football to talk about, and can hopefully have productive conversations that have purpose. I know most people here are here because of a love for the Raiders, so can we get back to that?

Not holding my breath, just trying to be an idealist.
    ********
    Almost skipped this. Glad I didn’t.

I agree. I will start fresh. I will not respond to missdick and I will try not to bait him or others.

I will still evaluate players as I see them.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the famous dr robert Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 6:02 pm

. U just did it again. “Everyone is tired if your racist rants”.

What racist rants?

So ur going to accuse me if it in a public forum without a shred if proof?

And u think that makes u righteous?

One thing. Can’t do it.

So perhaps u should STFU.

Get ur facts straight.

____________________________________________

7 minutes.. lol… MR, mom need to come downstairs and check on you.. you’re losing it.

• Dakota

RaiderLen Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 6:34 pm
    Dakota Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 6:33 pm
    Dude, I think we might flood out here! Call FEMA!
    —————————–
    Seriously?
    ++++++

My street looks like a river.

• RaiderLen

The Famous Dr Robert Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 6:33 pm
    Football is really big guys moving rely fast and colliding.

Injuries are no surprise.
    ———————————–
    That’s only because you saw it on TV.

• JLofty

Oh come on Ghost, like the local media will have ANYTHING on a Raider pre-season game!
    bsides it’s preseason, the only reason to watch it is to dissect the tape, see whose making plays, which question marks are being answered, etc…

I DVR all games and MIGHT only get one game a year where I find out the score by accident. Might change if we become “relevant” again….

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

I might wait till 10pm.. unless nfl network is carrying it.. it says it will be on at 730..so a half hr delay???

• RaiderLen

———————————–
    I believe this is accurate.

NFLPA want’s an increase in roster size. (more jobs)

I agree with their position.