Raiders-Cowboys live chat — starts at 6:30 p.m. PDT

By Steve Corkran
Friday, August 9th, 2013 at 6:17 pm in Oakland Raiders.

The live chat for the Raiders exhibition opener against the Dallas Cowboys on Friday night starts at 6:30 p.m. PDT. Here’s the link: http://bit.ly/11RPfBI

• Al_is_theraiders

fire shrek!!!

CODE BLACK

• Al_is_theraiders

will have a motivated dmc this year…he wants his $$$

• PlunkforHOF

Tear it up DMac.. Blow AD away.. Get paid.. Just show us you’ve got that in you.

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

ROMO has be fired up.. CWOOD gonna be the ball hawk.. and enforcer

• realtruraider

I have a feeling DMC/Veldheer/Houston all want to play out there contract in hopes of cashing in with all the cap money we will have next year, I’m sure their agents recommended they do that

• Whoknows

Quite the pre-game article Cork.

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

DMAC can do what he wishes. He is just betting on himself. Nothing wrong with his confidence.

and you dont.. some players will start being locked up

realtruraider Says:
    August 9th, 2013 at 6:28 pm

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Right?

• C2E

1 nation

The Raider Nation

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

Phuck most of these media writers..

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

1 nation all day.

• Whoknows

I hope they cut of the end of this Pats game So we can see our Raiders.

• PlunkforHOF

How great would all of our worlds be if the Raiders kicked ass, and were kings this year? I’m not saying this will happen, but how much better would your little world be?

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

man either way I wanna see Lativious Murray rip off a long 30 yard run..

wanna see Brice butler catch a 60 yard deep pass.

wanna see C wood break up a play and light some up

• Al_is_theraiders

would make for a great year!

• PlunkforHOF

I’m not hopeful, WhoKnows.. Don’t destroy your equipment.

• SnBG

SnBG Says:
    August 9th, 2013 at 6:26 pm
    Hey Oak. I was watching the Niner preseason game and Dennis O Donell said the Niners TE was a big drink of water. Hum.
    Dennis isn’t gay. What’s up with that?

• realtruraider

Whoknows Says:
    August 9th, 2013 at 6:33 pm
    I hope they cut of the end of this Pats game So we can see our Raiders.

—————————————

NFL N just said at halftime they will do split screen, didn’t mention RAIDERS but because of Tebow and Romo.

• 0ak r8rs

0ak R8rs Says:
    August 9th, 2013 at 6:33 pm
    SnBG Says:
    August 9th, 2013 at 6:26 pm
    Hey Oak. Iwas wathing the Niner preseason game and Dennis O Donell said the Niners TE was a big drink of water. Hum.
    Dennis isn’t gay. What’s up with that?

@@@@@@@@@@@

I won’t dignify that w a response. I’ll just post the definition again. You make the call:

1. Tall drink of water

n. 1. A man or woman that is tall, gorgeous, and super delicious. Like on a hot day, a tall drink of water is absolutely appealing.

2. Old slang for a visually appealing man or woman.
    Would you look at hunky man? He is one tall drink of water. I could drink that RIGHT up.

• 0ak r8rs

0ak R8rs Says:
    August 9th, 2013 at 6:38 pm
    SnBG Says:
    August 9th, 2013 at 6:24 pm
    Just thought I would mention that Palmer dropped a bomb to Roberts for TD. Perfect pass. Just saying.

@@@@@@@@

Hrm. Palmer scoring when it means nothing and padding his stats. When have I seem that before? Hrm………

Oh yea, for the last decade.

• 0ak r8rs

PlunkforHOF Says:
    August 9th, 2013 at 6:34 pm

@@@@@@@@@

Facking phenomenol!!!

• realtruraider

PlunkforHOF Says:
    August 9th, 2013 at 6:34 pm

——————————-

I live, breath for the Raiders, so for someone like me? It would be huge

• SnBG

1. Tall drink of water

2. Old slang for a visually appealing man or woman.
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    Oak, you have to look at who says it and in what context it’s being said. A definition from some site like wiki isn’t going to cut it.

15 minutes gents!

• Whoknows

****************
    Thank God for Romo.

Raider fans..

Kool Aid drinkers…

My brothers..

Hope I don’t pass our before the game starts

Pretty nervous right now, truth be known..

*out

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Butterflies. 45 yrs. 1st preseason game. Damn.

dang Steelers lose Plaxico Burress and their blocking TE Speath for the year

• mcthompso

Question: only partially answered in the live chat…I’m in Virginia so I gotta watch on nfln…it says the game is coming on at 10:30, but I know its a 10 start (well 7:30 and 7 for most of you…

So am I gonna get the shaft in watching the first team in lieu of having to watch the Pats and Eagles, or will it be a delayed start? Is there no way of knowing?

Carson Palmer outplayed Aaron Rodgers tonight … because it didn’t matter

FWIW – Drew Stanton looks damn good too.
    #1 QB I wanted in FA, if you recall

• PlunkforHOF

Take it easy Kell.. I’m feeling you. Crazy, ain’t it?

• romania

Just hoping they look like a together pro team with up tempo, and nobody get major hurt.

• Que

WHAT TIME IS IT……. lol

Tim Tebow looks like the same player he was in Denver.

I don’t think he’s improved all that much, but he sure has leadership and he’s a winner. players follow him.

flawed mechanics in all, he’s a football player who gets it done in crunch time

the anti-palmer

mcthompso Says:
    August 9th, 2013 at 6:51 pm

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems like that’s the deal bro.. Don’t like it AT ALL.

• DJ Johnny

SnBG Says:
    August 9th, 2013 at 6:24 pm

Cool. Happy for him. Hope he does that against SF and Seattle.

• Whoknows

Geno Smith ankle injury.

• SnBG

Tebow was punked in the playoffs and it was Allens D that kept them in games, not Tebow.

Palmer KMA

• DJ Johnny

RaiderRockstar Says:
    August 9th, 2013 at 6:51 pm
    Carson Palmer outplayed Aaron Rodgers tonight … because it didn’t matter

FWIW – Drew Stanton looks damn good too.
    #1 QB I wanted in FA, if you recall

Geez. Can u guys just let it go?

You really think the Raiders had the talent that a better qb would’ve won with last yr?

That’s what it sounds like.

@SnBG

#42

you’ve got that backwards.. but I still like DA

2013 COY

• lefty12

RaiderRockstar Says:
    August 9th, 2013 at 6:49 pm
    dang Steelers lose Plaxico Burress and their blocking TE Speath for the year
    =================================
    Too bad-breaks my heart.

• Whoknows

Barkley to Nick Miller. Didn’t know he was still around.

• DJ Johnny

Never mind my question about Palmer. He’s gone and it’s time for Raider football.

Let’s all move on please.

• mcthompso

PlunkforHOF Says:
    August 9th, 2013 at 6:53 pm
    mcthompso Says:
    August 9th, 2013 at 6:51 pm

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems like that’s the deal bro.. Don’t like it AT ALL
    —————–
    Bummer. Does KFOX broadcast the games?

• The Big Banana

You loons ready for some football?