1,339

Will Raiders play it safe with Veldheer?

The torn left triceps sustained by Jared Veldheer, according to a Tweet from ESPN’s Adam Schefter, is a “lesser form” of the same injury which sidelined Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis and 49ers defensive lineman Justin Smith last season.

Coach Dennis Allen said putting Veldheer on the injured reserve list designated for return was “the direction we’re headed.” That would put Veldheer out a minimum of seven games, with the earliest possible return date Nov. 3 against the Philadelphia Eagles.

Lewis missed the last 12 games of the regular-season with his injury. Smith missed two regular-season games then had a bye week before the playoffs. Both played in the postseason and were clearly affected by the injury.

If the Raiders think Veldheer could be back before seven games, they could always leave him on the 53-man roster. One thing to keep in mind is Veldheer is a 26-year-old left tackle with huge earnings potential down the road in a contact year should he come back strong. Lewis and Smith were players nearing the end of their careers playing at well under 100 percent for a chance at the Super Bowl.

Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer

• the famous dr robert

While having the smiths sing “Glory Glory Hallelujah!”

On repeat. Forever.

Me and u and the smurfs. Get ready.

Oh yeah. “Packin” Smurf” is gonna take u from behind in synch with the beat.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

The Famous Dr Robert Says:
    August 15th, 2013 at 4:39 pm

I’m like JR Ewing.

My fans are addicted to hating me.

They tune in just to see what I’m gonna say that will just drive them crazy.

I bet they talk about me at the water cooler at work.
    ——————————————
    No, that’s your narcissistic personality disorder talking to you.

The Definition, Mayo Clinic Staff

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration. Those with narcissistic personality disorder believe that they’re superior to others and have little regard for other people’s feelings. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem, vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

Narcissistic personality disorder is one of several types of personality disorders. Personality disorders are conditions in which people have traits that cause them to feel and behave in socially distressing ways, limiting their ability to function in relationships and in other areas of their life, such as work or school.

Narcissistic personality disorder treatment is centered around psychotherapy.

• Just Fire Baby

Can we package Jacoby and Tyler Wilson for a 2014 6th rounder?

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

Troll love can be so cute!

nurse bobby and sister brown stains holding virtual hands in Raider chat we can all see the homo erotic emotional commitment they have for each other.

Own own little gay troll love affair right here for us all to see.

Breaking_Black Says:
    August 15th, 2013 at 4:44 pm
    It’s so weird to see a Raider legend like Ron Bartell in a Lions uniform.
    *********
    Zing!

Beautiful.

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

“if the devil existed …”

I am so glad someone here has a brain.

• DutchRaider77

1203.Just Fire Baby Says:
    August 15th, 2013 at 4:46 pm
    Can we package Jacoby and Tyler Wilson for a 2014 6th rounder?

_________________________________________________

Wouldn’t it be kinda funny if Jacoby “Ford” was traded to the Lions?

• the famous dr robert

Silver and Kell repeating their “jokes”.

Another shared trait. How nice for u guys.

Silver–keep talking about me. I like it.

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

“Narcissistic personality disorder treatment is centered around psychotherapy.”

WOW KoolKell is on fire today!!!!!

• the famous dr robert

Silver—aren’t I proof the devil exists?

U hate me and ur addicted to me.

• Marks hair

Q. how would we know how often the troll is here?

A. because we have to scroll through endless time coded troll spam…

• the famous dr robert

Another Gossip Girl is here!

Silver, Hair. If we get HOF and ghost, u girls can talk about me for hours!

U know. Cuz u love to talk football.

Let’s see. U hate me but u NEVER stop talking about me.

All cuz u “have to scroll past” my posts.

Oh the horror!

• Snow Flake

The Famous Dr Robert Says:
    August 15th, 2013 at 4:39 pm
    I’m like JR Ewing.

My fans are addicted to hating me.

They tune in just to see what I’m gonna say that will just drive them crazy.

I bet they talk about me at the water cooler at work.

———-

Yeah but jr Ewing never blogged while he was at the car wash waiting for his car to be washed. And super waxed. Cant believe u fell for that. He prolly could have sold u a sky hook too if he had one. And he prolly has more money than you. Get ready to support Pryor. He’s coming to a stadium near you. BTW, I’m selling aluminum magnets now. Makin good money. Great to have around the house. Interested? 79 bucks plus s/h.

Marks Hair Says:
    August 15th, 2013 at 4:51 pm
    Q. how would we know how often the troll is here?

A. because we have to scroll through endless time coded troll spam…
    +++++++
    Oops. U have been reading my posts again.

U naughty girl.

• Al_is_theraiders

rn flynn flop does not eat does not sleep does not work…

• Marks hair

babys been crying for attention all week.. I won’t be cruel

• Purvisman/Intrepid/Eternal Optimist

RaidO Says:
    Nope, just saying what he is. A weak armed dink n dunk QB who may still have a bad elbow. That will not work with this Raider offense.
    =====================================================

How is that possible if they’re tailoring this offense around him?

Snow Flake Says:
    August 15th, 2013 at 4:54 pm
    The Famous Dr Robert Says:
    August 15th, 2013 at 4:39 pm
    I’m like JR Ewing.

My fans are addicted to hating me.

They tune in just to see what I’m gonna say that will just drive them crazy.

I bet they talk about me at the water cooler at work.

———-

*******
    That’s the spirit.

• JLofty

For those of you guys’ who are getting viruses on your laptops trying to watch preseason games…

Looks like $69 for whole season+playoffs. Must be a catch but cheaper than re-installing you computer OS!

Marks Hair Says:
    August 15th, 2013 at 4:55 pm
    babys been crying for attention all week.. I won’t be cruel
    ********
    And I can ALWAYS count on the Gossip Girls.

Atta girl!

• Snow Flake

JLofty Says:
    August 15th, 2013 at 4:56 pm

——–

Beats getting a virus from a toilet seat.

• RaiderDebo

Suh and Fairley kicking ass for Detroit tonight. Would love to have that combo.

• Marks hair

• Marks hair

please give me your best Christian insults… I know its what you need to sleep at night.. go crazy

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Wow, Chicago Defense scored 9 TD’s last yr?

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

“babys been crying for attention all week.. I won’t be cruel”

Is it the most amazing act of deprivation and retardation I have ever seen.

Say my name b1tch!

U know u like to.

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

“yes rob.. you’ve been crying for attention non stop for days..I’m paying attention now.. poor thing.. someone forgot to give trolly his baba”

You should have seen those 2 trolls last night old nurse bobby and brown stains were trolling buddies they were so cute trying to gang up on me.

• SnBG

Looks like the Raiders will be on NFLNetwork at 9

• Snow Flake

KoolKell Says:
    August 15th, 2013 at 5:04 pm
    Wow, Chicago Defense scored 9 TD’s last yr?
    ———
    Trestmans good for at least 3 wins cuz of him. Bears are back. Wish Reggie woulda hired MT instead of DA. Pryor and MT? My word. What coulda been is now a coulda been.

• Just Fire Baby

KK,

I think they scored 3 in one game last year.

Titans I want to say.

• Marks hair

im starting my DVR early this time.. I had to rerecord the dallas gm..
    nflnet hosed me

• Just Fire Baby

Saw the Lions throw a 2 yard pass on 3rd and 6 just now.

I know people hate it in here, but you see way more passes thrown short of the sticks then ever before around the league.

Defenses are too specialized.

Watch for it on your next game, how many 3rd down passes are thrown short of the sticks.

Silverandblack666 Says:
    August 15th, 2013 at 4:46 pm
    Troll love can be so cute!

Own own little gay troll love affair right here for
    ************
    First u post THIS

• SnBG

Flacko threw a short pass for a long TD run. Flacko throws short also. Like Flynn.

• Snow Flake

DA has to let the fans decide who to start. We pay his salary. He works for the fans.

Silverandblack666 Says:
    August 15th, 2013 at 5:06 pm
    “babys been crying for attention all week.. I won’t be cruel”

Is it the most amazing act of deprivation and retardation I have ever seen.
    ***********
    Then u post THIS

U LOVE TROLL LOVE!

• Just Fire Baby

Matt Ryan looking as awesome as usual.

• Al_is_theraiders

well you shouldve said it earlier….flynn flop is just as good as flacco….

Silverandblack666 Says:
    August 15th, 2013 at 5:07 pm

**********
    Like u and marks hair right now!

Lol!

The Gossip Girls getting into their “experimental” lesbian stage.

Go girls!

• eastoaklandraider

Are personel on d is really suited for the 3-4. Burris and Moore are made to come off the edge, withe Houston and Hunter collapsing the pocket, Sims and Walker rotating at NT Roach and Burnett plugging the middle and droping in coverage with Cwood and Branch ballhawking this could be a top 10 D.

Al_is_theraiders Says:
    August 15th, 2013 at 5:12 pm
    well you shouldve said it earlier….flynn flop is just as good as flacco….
    *********
    Better

• Marks hair

hush now trolly, im paying attention to you… daddy’s here.. shhhhh. I haven’t said a thing to anyone but you..

• the famous dr robert

Troll lovers talking about troll love.

Anti trolls not posting about football at ALL.

Non trolls attacking guys who have been posting football takes all day.

Gotta love a troll who doesn’t know he’s a troll calling others trolls.

That’s funny!

• SnBG

Weedon is lighting it up, OOPS! Sorry Campbell fans

• Breaking_Black

Browns look like they can compete…
    Aka CHUD CITY.
    All CHUD everything.

Marks Hair Says:
    August 15th, 2013 at 5:15 pm
    I haven’t said a thing to anyone but you..
    *********
    As always!

• Just Fire Baby

Weeden looking pretty good so far this preseason.

That dude has major arm talent. 2nd round pick as a pitcher in the MLB draft and a 1st round pick in the NFL draft?

Elway-like

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

LMFAO @1243

I seriously just spit my ice tea out now!

Good one!

• Marks hair

yes yes its all about you sweety. you don’t have to post every minute of the day.. calm down