RB Murray undergoes surgery

By Steve Corkran
Wednesday, August 21st, 2013 at 1:36 pm in Oakland Raiders.

NAPA – Raiders rookie running back Latavius Murray underwent arthroscopic surgery on his ankle, according to coach Dennis Allen on Wednesday.
Murray showed up on the injury report right after the Raiders played the Dallas Cowboys in an exhibition game Aug. 9. Therefore, Murray presumably suffered his injury in that game.
The Raiders selected Murray in the sixth round of the NFL draft in April. He is competing against veteran Rashad Jennings and Jeremy Stewart, among others, for the primary backup spot to Darren McFadden.
Allen didn’t offer any specifics on Murray’s rehab. However, it’s likely that Murray won’t play again before the regular season starts Sept. 8.
For now, the Raiders have to decide whether to keep Murray on the 53-man roster, cut him or place him on injured-reserve.
The most likely scenario involves the Raiders keeping Murray on the 53-man roster, especially if the Raiders place offensive tackle Jared Veldheer on injured reserve/designated to return, so that they can use him at some point this season.
Teams are permitted to use the I.R./designated to return once per season. If the Raiders cut Murray on the final cutdown day Aug. 31, other teams would have 24 hours to claim Murray on waivers before the Raiders could sign Murray to their practice squad.

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

“This from a guy who got this thing started by telling me to blow it out my rear.”

He has a dysfunctional personality he comes in here and attacks people for no known reason then expects no recourse for his actions.

He is almost troll level and will be ignored if he keeps it up.

If someone comes at you then I get it! But to just show up with diarrhea at the mouth saying stupid things to people who don’t speak to you is uncalled for.

• inonewordraider

Al_is_theraiders Says:
    August 21st, 2013 at 2:24 pm
    shreks impressive drafting ability…disaster.

_________
    because murray and Watson are injured? have they been injured before?

• Raider E

the famous dr robert Says:
    August 21st, 2013 at 2:34 pm
    Friday is going to disappoint a lot of people.

——————————-

Disapointment is an afterthought, Rob. This team has sucked for years. I don’t get disappointed with losses anymore.

I learned to laugh it off. :)

• 0ak r8rs

Al_is_theraiders Says:
    August 21st, 2013 at 2:24 pm
    shreks impressive drafting ability…disaster.

@@@@@@@

Troll, cowboy fan.

• ENGLANDRAIDER

Dakota Says:
    August 21st, 2013 at 2:35 pm
    YOU PEOPLE!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You mean those damn Laker fans?
    I agree.

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

Seymour & 666 show up right on que…

#tr0ll

• Raider E

inonewordraider Says:
    August 21st, 2013 at 2:34 pm
    the reason for the “weed” speculation with murray is it was reported players were smoking weed in a car, all of a sudden murrays not practicing with no mention of injury and da said he needed to be “held accountable” as if he did something wrong

—————————————-

I said it was presumpuous yesterday, and you guys kept rolling on with the WTF’s and the OMG’s.

• the famous dr robert

Raider E Says:
    August 21st, 2013 at 2:37 pm
    the famous dr robert Says:
    August 21st, 2013 at 2:34 pm
    Friday is going to disappoint a lot of people.

——————————-

I learned to laugh it off.
    ********
    Oh I think we will have a solid and promising season.

I mean, of course, that one qb faction will be disappointed.

Hopefully it gets it out of the way and we get down to brass tacks.

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

“because murray and Watson are injured? have they been injured before?”

DJ Hayden has yet to step on the field and Tyler Wilson will soon be cut…..so yeah thus far it’s not looking good.

Whats did we draft 10 players (2 of which are TE’s) and 4 cant play or have yet to play.

• DutchRaider77

97.Dmac2008 Says:
    August 21st, 2013 at 2:35 pm
    raiders looking at Jason Spitz per rotoworld. Meh, why not.

_______________________________________________

Former Packer…

Green Bay Packers
    Spitz was ranked the sixth best offensive guard in the NFL Draft. He was taken in the 3rd round (75th overall

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

Seymour666GlenTr0ll, a couple threads ago you said DMAC is in trouble. What did he do get your blowup doll pregnant?

His job is about as safe as a job gets, unless your a union slob.

• Raider E

MistaBrown Says:
    August 21st, 2013 at 2:39 pm
    Seymour & 666 show up right on que…

#tr0ll

——————————–

you might be onto something.

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

Are you kidding? Just now figuring this out ?

lmao
    _________

Raider E Says:
    August 21st, 2013 at 2:42 pm
    MistaBrown Says:
    August 21st, 2013 at 2:39 pm
    Seymour & 666 show up right on que…

#tr0ll

——————————–

you might be onto something.

• 0ak r8rs

Raider E Says:
    August 21st, 2013 at 2:39 pm
    inonewordraider Says:
    August 21st, 2013 at 2:34 pm

—————————————-

@@@@@@

DA questioned his accountability and his availability. Pretty ominous quote for a guy that’s injured. He’s hurt now. That may not have been the case two weeks ago. Just saying. We have no way of knowing either way.

• 24

ENGLANDRAIDER – Yeah…I’m staying with Liverpool. Also, I have a black and gray jersey with my name on it. Staying true to the Black & Silver as best I can.

I can’t remember…are you in England currently or in the states right now?

• Raider Riff

100.

The nightman cometh

• inonewordraider

hayden will start

butler will start

moore will start

Jenkins may start at pr

bass is our best pass rusher

rivera will contribute

kasa will contribute

McGee will contribute

murray will contribute when he’s healthy

Wilson may be cut traded or placed on ps

• als hiemer

A white guy, a black guy and a Mexican guy walk into a bar. There is a beautiful young woman who walks up to them and says the man who can use the words liver and cheese best in a sentence wins a date with me. The white guy says no problem, I hate liver and I love cheese. The black guy says step aside. I love liver and I love cheese. Not to bad the woman says. it was the mexicans chance he turns to the other two and says liver alone, cheese mine! Best all time joke get over yourselves mofos!

• Raider E

the famous dr robert Says:
    August 21st, 2013 at 2:40 pm
    Raider E Says:
    August 21st, 2013 at 2:37 pm
    the famous dr robert Says:
    August 21st, 2013 at 2:34 pm
    Friday is going to disappoint a lot of people.

——————————-

I learned to laugh it off.
    ********
    Oh I think we will have a solid and promising season.

I mean, of course, that one qb faction will be disappointed.

Hopefully it gets it out of the way and we get down to brass tacks.

—————————————-

Oh, your still talking about Flynn. He is obviously the starter, so it is just wasting words to instigate the Pryor fan’s any longer.

Don’t you think?

Read your post from last night again, and try not to be a dk.

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

“you might be onto something.”

Yeah follow that guy and cling to what ever he says after all he has been our Nostradamus predicting the great Romney Landslide of 2012. Then the dim with came in here one day and claimed that the Italians “Invented” electricity.

Are you sure you want to buddy up with that idiot and believe his posts?

I think you are smarter than that Raider E no matter how much I have hurt your ego in the past it would still be a huge mistake to believe anything that troll says which is why I stopped talking to it many weeks ago.

• eastoaklandraider

bass is our best pass rusher
    ———-

??? the guy who got handled by Barron.

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

Raider E feeding the trolls tsk tsk!

COME ON MAN!!!!

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

LOL
    Someone got their feathers ruffled! You stopped talking to me and then all of a sudden these come out of nowhere to fight your fight.
    ______

Silverandblack666 Says:
    August 21st, 2013 at 2:46 pm
    “you might be onto something.”

Are you sure you want to buddy up with that idiot and believe his posts?

• Raider E

MistaBrown Says:
    August 21st, 2013 at 2:44 pm
    Are you kidding? Just now figuring this out ?

lmao

———————————-

don’t pay much attention to the troll talk.

• ENGLANDRAIDER

24 Says:
    August 21st, 2013 at 2:44 pm

I can’t remember…are you in England currently or in the states right now?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I’m in the UK right now but I go back and forth.

• Raider E

Silverandblack666 Says:
    August 21st, 2013 at 2:48 pm
    Raider E feeding the trolls tsk tsk!

COME ON MAN!!!!

——————————–

this is why. now i’m a troll keeper. smh

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

“hayden will start

butler will start

moore will start

Jenkins may start at pr

bass is our best pass rusher”

Those are pretty bold predictions considering DJ Hayden has yet to play in a preseason game or a normal practice.

Bass may be our best pass rusher but that’s not saying much now is it…

• VanHeathen30

This Team just seems to be cursed, ever since Al traded Gruden…
    9 mile skid, on a 10 mile ride.

• theghostronin79

the famous dr robert Says:
    August 21st, 2013 at 2:34 pm
    Friday is going to disappoint a lot of people.

==============

Yeah, if They (Being the Raiders) still look like they did against NO…..Then Yeah, count me as being disappointed.

• 0ak r8rs

Silverandblack666 Says:
    August 21st, 2013 at 2:40 pm
    “because murray and Watson are injured? have they been injured before?”

@@@@@@@

I agree it doesn’t look good right now. But without Reggie, we would have only had 7 picks. And Hayden is the only one that any reasonable person would ajar expected Reggie to be able to foresee. Watson and Murray would require telepathy. And Wilson was by all accounts a steal, and not really expected to contribute this year anyway, or at least I don’t think so.

Very little of this is Reggie’s fault. Well, it’s his fault because he’s in charge I guess. But it’s mostly bad luck at this point.

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

Well now you might notice Seymour & 666 using the same restarded lines “meth pipe” trailer park” dumpster diver”. They also tell really retarded jokes that are NOT funny. He will do his best to not repeat these things now but he will slip up. When you dont see Seymour for a day or two you also dont see 666.
    ______

Raider E Says:
    August 21st, 2013 at 2:49 pm

don’t pay much attention to the troll talk.

• als hiemer

I’m sorry if my joke offended anyone who likes liver or cheese

• Raider E

———————————-

I have a theory for ya. he didn’t seem hurt in the Dallas game, but has not been on the field since.

Maybe he hurt himself doing something he shouldn’t have been, or was trying to hide the injury from the trainers?

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

“this is why. now i’m a troll keeper. smh”

Listen Raider E all you have to so is stop talking to those 2 and they will eventually have to leave. They only come here to start fights and get negative attention.

Most of us have figured it out and have stopped communicating with them. I am asking you as nicely as I can.

• eastoaklandraider

Al_is_theraiders Says:
    August 21st, 2013 at 2:30 pm
    people that will actually play…

Al_is_theraiders Says:
    August 21st, 2013 at 2:31 pm
    lacy…
    ———-

Lacy at 3? with nobody but Veldeer and Lil Wiz to block?

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

“This Team just seems to be cursed,”

Kind of like this BLOG!!!!

• 24

ENGLANDRAIDER – When you’re in the states, where do you normally reside?

• 24

new post

• ENGLANDRAIDER

I go to Cali and Nevada a lot 24.

And now I’m out since it’s just an hour before midnight and I’m getting up early.

• 0ak r8rs

Raider E Says:
    August 21st, 2013 at 2:52 pm

———————————-

@@@@@@

Sure. As plausible an explanation as any.

• 0ak r8rs

0ak R8rs Says:
    August 21st, 2013 at 3:01 pm
    Raider E Says:
    August 21st, 2013 at 2:52 pm

———————————-

@@@@@@

Sure. As plausible an explanation as any.

@@@@@@@

Btw. He did seen hurt to me in the Dallas game. I said that after the game. I don’t know much about him, haven’t seen a ton, but he didn’t look right to me.

• shutdown