Live game chat: Oakland Raiders vs. Chicago Bears, Friday at 6:30 p.m.

By cestrella
Friday, August 23rd, 2013 at 1:59 pm in Oakland Raiders.

Join NFL beat writer Steve Corkran for a live chat as the Raiders play their third preseason game against the Bears.

• jesusraiderjim

Anyone listening to Romo on the radio right now?

I love that name dropping SOB

Mark Davis said we need to “Just Win Baby” when he was on the phone

Mc20 not playing tonight, shoulder.

• 24

J Hill – You might be talking about me regarding Houston because I brought him up earlier. I didn’t mean to sound like I was complaining about him being at RDE. I just thought he was good at LDE and thought the transition to RDE might take some time but then I thought he started at RDE as a rookie. I Just can’t remember. Anyways, that was all. I’m perfectly fine with the starting 4 we currently have until they prove otherwise.

I like having a big stout defensive line with fast linebackers personally and our scheme will bring pressure. That’s how we roll.

• 0ak r8rs

RaiderLen Says:
    August 23rd, 2013 at 6:20 pm
    YO J HILL!!!

You need to play FF.

Dell will set it up.

Send me an email. raiderlen33-stabler@yahoo.com

Old timers are welcome!

We can talk trash…lol

@@@@@@

We should take bets on who will be the first one of us to break down and pick one of our own. Haha

• J Hill

I’m going to pass.

Thanks, Len.

• 24

Average? We haven’t even been average!

• RaiderLen

J Hill Says:
    August 23rd, 2013 at 6:18 pm
    Just pointing that since folks are complaining about Houston.

These are different times in that we have to accept that we are not going to see the traditional RDE.

Cats like Sio Moore and other fast athletic 245lb guys get after the QB.
    ————————————-
    I hear ya.

I’m bottom line, as most in here probably are.

Harass, Pressure, Sack the QB by any means necessary.

• jesusraiderjim

Any thoughts on McInjury not playing tonight and likely next week either?

• J Hill

No one in particular, but all y’all, lol.

Just trying to point out that we can certainly get after the passer in OTHER ways.

• nycraider

John Mullin ‏@CSNMoonMullin 30m
    3 of #Bears top 4 ’13 draft pix starting for 10-6 team – #Raiders were 4-12 and have 1 rook starting – GM Reggie McKenzie not earning praise

• 0ak r8rs

Jesusraiderjim Says:
    August 23rd, 2013 at 6:22 pm
    Anyone listening to Romo on the radio right now?

I love that name dropping SOB

Mark Davis said we need to “Just Win Baby” when he was on the phone

Mc20 not playing tonight, shoulder.

@@@@@@

So…… We have like two RBs.

• J Hill

GBs backup QB is worse than any QB on our roster.

• 24

McFadden not playing? Is he skurred?

• jesusraiderjim

@210

Looks that way. Should see a little more Reese tonight at least.

• 24

People keep forgetting that McKenzie signed a bunch of free agent’s in the off season to start, hence the reason we don’t have rookies starting. Considering all those guys starting, we still have TWO rookies starting in Hayden and Moore, plus Butler if we start in a 3 WR set.

• RaiderLen

J Hill Says:
    August 23rd, 2013 at 6:23 pm
    I’m going to pass.

Thanks, Len.
    ———————————–
    Ah, that’s to bad. I haven’t played this stuff in ages.

You’d have been a great member.

Reconsider? lol

• 24

Colt McCoy…I thought he was going to be good. I was so wrong!

• willy91137

Shutdown Says:
    August 23rd, 2013 at 5:44 pm
    According to the Raiders’ official site, tonight’s game will not be on The Game, 95.7. The A’s are on.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    and two on the offense of line

• jesusraiderjim

@24

Don’t know I did not talk with him, sounds like his shoulder is still jacked and the coaches decidied to sit his “injury plagued arse”.

• 24

Geeez RaiderLen – You didn’t ask me to reconsider lol…j/k…I won’t anyways.

J Hill is being treated like Flynn

I’m being treated like Pryor

=P

• RaiderLen

—————————————
    Lol, McFadden is MINE. lol

Jesusraiderjim – Well why didn’t you talk to him man? Geeez dude. haha

• Al_is_theraiders

mcxcuse keep waiving that flag…

• 24

I will never understand it. Baseball has 162 games. Football has 16 reg and 4 pre = 20. How can they play baseball over football on the radio? Ridiculous!

• 24

McFadden knows he needs to stay healthy…he has a contract to earn. Don’t want to ruin that in pre-season.

• jesusraiderjim

J/K but you left yourself wide open for that. LOL

Wish our recievers could do that.

I went to 95.7 on line and I am getting the game, it is actually on 102. something something but I got it. No tv for me.

• RaiderLen

24 Says:
    August 23rd, 2013 at 6:30 pm
    Geeez RaiderLen – You didn’t ask me to reconsider lol…j/k…I won’t anyways.

J Hill is being treated like Flynn

I’m being treated like Pryor

=P
    —————————————-
    Sorry Bro.

No dis respect intended.

You’ve been gone for a while.

I respect both of you. I’ve just heard/read more from J Hill in the last year.

• 24

RaiderLen – I was just pullin your chain dude, no prob!

new post