Raiders inactives vs. Colts

By Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer
Sunday, September 8th, 2013 at 8:38 am in Oakland Raiders.

Designated as inactive for the Raiders against the Indianapolis Colts are quarterback Matt McGloin, defensive end Ryan Robinson, tackle Menelik Watson, guard Antoine McClain, defensive lineman Brian Sanford, wide receiver Juron Criner and tight end David Ausberry.

Robinson was kept over David Bass in part because of his ability to rush the passer. Pass rush will be vital today against Andrew Luck. Sio Moore (foot) is active and that’s a good sign. They’ll need him to provide something off the edge.

• PlunkforHOF

1st!

• PlunkforHOF

And I beat Jerry to the info.. lol

• Whoknows

Thinking I need to change my prediction now that Flynn’s starting.

• J Hill

Ooooo Kay

So it’s Matt Flynn today.

DA is officially on the hot seat now.

BOLD move.

• J Hill

ALL the LBs are active

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

J Hill Says:
    September 8th, 2013 at 8:35 am
    Jerry McDonald ‏@Jerrymcd 1m

Flip card distributed to media lists Raiders starting QB as 15 Matt Flynn/2 Terrelle Pryor
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Wishy Washy Titty Monkey is a joke,

Told yall last week Flynn would start lol

• Raiders for life

It’s all good. We all know deep down that at some point this season Pryor will start.
    Unless Flynn lights it up….LOL

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

Freckles doesn’t have a Kluwe.

• C2E

No matter how dire the circumstances, aint nuttin like gameday and raider football.

• Whoknows

Someone (DA) let the air out.

• SpudRaider

DA putting his money on DMAC having great day if Flynn starting. Expect 10 passes from Flynn. 4-10

• Sweep The Leg.

Just got here. Where did we learn Flynn is starting? Got to admit I’m surprised.

Mista! Still educating the masses I see!

I have zero confidence in the Black Dusty Rhodes as GM

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

SeyGlen666 said Wilson should start and he’s pretty much an expert on Qb’s so lets not jump the gun on Flynn, fellas.
    ________

Seymour Bush Says:
    August 31st, 2013 at 5:03 pm

Wilson could easily be the best QB on the roster right now.

• RaiderRetribution

Sio starting?

Looks like he will be our only rookie starting if he is, possible one of the TEs also.

• ENGLANDRAIDER

Not really suprising since Flynn was the starter from pre-season and only sat down when he got tendinitus which apparently he gets every year.

Given the state of the OL you would think it would be better to start Prior but it’s probable we’ll see him as QB even if Flynn goes the whole game.

Amy Trask is spitting fire on CBSSPORTS!

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

G’morn B,
    Don’t even know what to expect today. We could compete or get blown out by 42.

smh

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

“Told yall last week Flynn would start lol”

You did say that “B”

Do you think we will see Pryor in there maybe 10-15 plays?

• RaiderRetribution

Flynn/Pryor listed as starting QB(s) has been on the official Raider depth chart all week.

• Breaking_Black

Oof.
    NFL Network table didn’t even talk about their picks for our game. Just straight colts.
    Fans picked colts 93%.

C’mon Raiders, make almost every single person on earth that watches football look stupid!

• LTR

ESPN said it’s Pryor starting, Flynn #2

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

I was talking about the WR’s a week ago when nobody else was. Looks like Jill reads my posts and then waits a week and then acts like he just discovered electricity.

• willy91137

A when they sacked him about 15 times they will pulling him him less that our offensive line has gotten a lot better

overnight this is the first step towards our franchise quarterback Teddy Bridgewater

they say he is better than an RG3 he’s as fast as RG three and can throw the ball more actively on the run

the kid plays injured played with a cast on his left hand Bridgwater is a Pryor

that throws the ball very accurate.

• J Hill

DAMN IT!!!!

Forgot about Amy on that new channel.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Titty Monkey and Chunky Monkey are Clueless.
    God Help us!

• ENGLANDRAIDER

Jerry McDonald‏@Jerrymcd20m

MistaBrown Says:
    September 8th, 2013 at 8:50 am
    G’morn B,
    Don’t even know what to expect today. We could compete or get blown out by 42.

smh
    ************************************

Sup bruh….I expect Tyler Wilson to go 30-40 400 yard 5 TDs….oops

Naw seriously I expect a plate of ribs to be dropped from Raiders GM box during game…Black Dusty Rhodes will do it once some wild turnover occurs

• beechraider

Follow The B@Uceman Says:
    September 8th, 2013 at 8:43 am
    Told yall last week Flynn would start lol
    ———————
    great call, this is just like your call about bass..lol..dont crow until he actually takes the field

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

Willy, can you say that again with your teeth in this time?

Thanks Bro, Go Raiders!

Breaking_Black Says:
    September 8th, 2013 at 8:51 am
    Oof.
    Fans picked colts 93%.

*********************

Who would watch Sapp talk? That show blows….its the type that makes you keep running to the toilet

• willy91137

Seymour Bush Says:
    August 31st, 2013 at 5:03 pm

Wilson could easily be the best QB on the roster right now.
    =======================================
    If he is the best one we have we don’t have any

playbook is too hard for that hillbilly

• J Hill

——————————————————————————-

LOL at B speaking to you giving you a shot of confidence.

You mad B is with ME on something and not you?

You’re a weird dude, maybe.

• ENGLANDRAIDER

You get the feeling that we’re going to have two quarterbacks out there to their one.

Too bad their one beats both of our two.

beechraider Says:
    September 8th, 2013 at 8:55 am
    Follow The B@Uceman Says:
    September 8th, 2013 at 8:43 am
    Told yall last week Flynn would start lol
    ———————
    ********************

Bass being cut was a joke….Bears elite dline surely agreed as did many NFL people

• J Hill

I guess you forgot I wanted to draft Dez Bryant?

But you just started talking WRs a week ago?

• CJ Legend 34

If Flynn starts at this point this team is a F’n joke!
    Might as well with such a bad line why lose TP for the season.
    Even though he beat out Flynn big time!!!

J Hill Says:
    September 8th, 2013 at 8:53 am
    DAMN IT!!!!

Forgot about Amy on that new channel.
    *************

lil chick be beastin…she was checking SChien,Scott and Tierney

beechraider Says:
    September 8th, 2013 at 8:55 am
    ****************************

and who are you? Never seen ya before troll boy

• Breaking_Black

Follow The B@Uceman Says:
    September 8th, 2013 at 8:56 am
    Breaking_Black Says:
    September 8th, 2013 at 8:51 am
    Oof.
    Fans picked colts 93%.

*********************

Sapp is a blowhard but I think the rest of the table blows other networks away.
    ESPN is a bunch of half stupid old men (see boom, ditka, Jackson)
    I tried to watch Amy but that host is way too obnoxious.
    Rich Eisen is easily the best NFL host on TV.

CJ Legend 34 Says:
    September 8th, 2013 at 8:58 am
    If Flynn starts at this point this team is a F’n joke!
    Might as well with such a bad line why lose TP for the season.
    Even though he beat out Flynn big time!!!
    ************************************

Well its been a joke the day Reggie(Black Dusty Rhodes) was hired

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

Jill, Im mad B is with you?

What are you a 12yr old girl with pigtails?

Get real you dumb little cunt, lol

• J Hill

Everyone else is talking Clowney and Bridgewater and JFB and I are talking WR with the top pick.

But hey, better late than never, right?

• chuck

If Flynn starts colts 45-10.

• willy91137

MistaBrown Says:
    September 8th, 2013 at 8:55 am
    Willy, can you say that again with your teeth in this time?

Thanks Bro, Go Raiders!
    =================================
    Had to reinstall my DragonDictate program and sometimes it doubles what I say

got it working fine now as long as my a FU@##$$%$%% dog don’t start barking

course some idiot call me on my phone yes I did have my teeth in

Breaking_Black Says:
    September 8th, 2013 at 9:00 am
    Follow The B@Uceman Says:
    September 8th, 2013 at 8:56 am
    Breaking_Black Says:
    September 8th, 2013 at 8:51 am
    Oof.
    Fans picked colts 93%.

*********************

Sapp is a blowhard but I think the rest of the table blows other networks away.
    ESPN is a bunch of half stupid old men (see boom, ditka, Jackson)
    I tried to watch Amy but that host is way too obnoxious.
    Rich Eisen is easily the best NFL host on TV.
    **********************************

I agree that Faulk,Warner and Cokehead are dope but Sapp kills the whole show

ESPN is lame…maybe if a knife falls out of Ray Ray’s suit I’ll watch

Rich Eisen is a jcat

• Breaking_Black

J Hill Says:
    September 8th, 2013 at 9:01 am

But hey, better late than never, right?
    —-
    Cousins and best receiver available!

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

HAHAHAHA

_________

Willy91137 Says:
    September 8th, 2013 at 9:02 am

Had to reinstall my DragonDictate program and sometimes it doubles what I say

got it working fine now as long as my a FU@##$$%$%% dog don’t start barking

course some idiot call me on my phone yes I did have my teeth in

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

B, please dont agree with Jill or else I will start kicking my dog, ok?

lmfao