Jaguars-Raiders underway . . .

The Raiders have kicked off to the Jacksonville Jaguars on a 76 degree day at O.co Coliseum . . .

Jacksonville will open at the 20-yard line . . .

Comments and observations can be found on Twitter @jerrymcd

Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer

• Marks hair

TP really struggling today so far

• 0ak r8rs

That should have missed too.

• Plunketthead

I admit I don’t see as well as I use to and I need eyeglasses :shock: I thought the laces were spun straight out or close to it.

• alex7

“If that ball’s a little bit higher…they probably score”

Are we used to hearing this enough times yet from broadcasters?

• Raider Riff

Wow.

Our WRs need to get their act together.

• Raider Riff

Raider Riff Says:
    September 15th, 2013 at 2:43 pm
    Wow.

Our WRs need to get their act together.

——-

Nevermind. I didnt see that the ball was tipped.

Butler was in the right spot. Good route. Good throw. Better play by the defender.

• Al_is_theraiders

He’s the damn head coach talking to Pryor thru a headset ….call a timeout simple.

• 8RaiderReign8

Horrible pass by Pryor

• 0ak r8rs

Raider Riff Says:
    September 15th, 2013 at 2:43 pm
    Wow.

Our WRs need to get their act together.

@@@@@@@@

Ball was tipped and behind him???

• http://www.RAIDERS.com Back-n-Black

Pryor missed Streater for a TD on that pass… he was wide open up the sideline.

smh

• alex7

Butler was AS OPEN as a WR ever gets. Really, it’s rare for guys to be wide open. Butler was.

Pryor threw it so low and behind that Butler had to slide to try to catch it, and a freakin’ LB standing EIGHT YARDS IN FRONT OF THE WR was able to deflect it.

Stay biased my friends.

Horrible pass by Pryor

***

it was tipped!!

• 8RaiderReign8

Raider Riff Says:
    September 15th, 2013 at 2:44 pm
    Raider Riff Says:
    September 15th, 2013 at 2:43 pm
    Wow.

Our WRs need to get their act together.

——-

Nevermind. I didnt see that the ball was tipped.

_________________

Throw needs to be higher!

• Raider Riff

Plunketthead Says:
    September 15th, 2013 at 2:43 pm

———

Laces got spun out on the last one. Jano was compensating and pushed it almost too wide right.

Jano’s head is not right. This is going to be a major issue going forward.

new post

• logic82

alex7 Says:
    September 15th, 2013 at 2:42 pm

Logic

You are defending a QB who is struggling to complete half his throws and was 1 for 7 last week on throws beyond 10 yards.

Yeah, I’ll take the 6 for 6 you offered, let my WRs make some YAC.
    =================================

I get you don’t like Pryor. Or to be fairer let’s just say you don’t like running QB’S. You prefer pocket passers. That’s great. You don’t like Pryors style. That’s gre4at too. But to be taken seriously you have got to come up with better complaints other than 3 for 6 (I think its better now no?) and getting receivers killed. It sounds small and you know football better than your complaints would suggest.