Live game updates: Oakland Raiders vs. Denver Broncos, Monday at 5:30 p.m.

Keep up with all the action as the Raiders battle their AFC West rivals Broncos in a Monday Night Football match-up.

cestrella

• Plunketthead

Just win baby

• DutchRaider77

@DJ Johnny
    You going to any Bears games this year?

Just wondering, I was planning on going to the Thursday night Bears/Giants.

• The_Judge37

Commitment 2 Excellence

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

FOUR!!!!!!

• DJ Johnny

Raider Ran, You think so? Would a guy go to those lengths of creating opposing characters with entirely differing views, argue with himself etc. and still be able to keep it all in line basically?

I guess we’ll never truly know.

• Plunketthead

ENGLANDRAIDER Says:

Goodell is a moron and he’s ruining the game.

***************
    Thanks for the link. Goodell is just doing what the owners and the insurance companies tell him to do.

Especially the ins companies. They present the owners
    with ever fatter bills and demands, sorta like the players union except the owners can play hard ball with them

• RaiderRan

DJ Johnny Says:
    September 20th, 2013 at 11:09 am

I guess we’ll never truly know.
    —————-
    He bragged about it.
    MR used to change names and post under whichever name called him out, including mine.
    Admitted different times he was posting as so and so, and no one could do anything about it.
    finally told everyone how he did it, and stated no one could prove it.
    It’s why I post on a couple of pretty popular raider sites, and not here.
    Too many games.

• Raider E

WTF happened in here last nite? I get home from work, and was gonna browse the blog for a minute, but someone was posting long posts of Slop’s posting habits.

I just went to bed.

• Plunketthead

There may be an inhouse troll who screws with everyone. Someone in IT and they get away with stuff like overseeing the blog.

That may be why cork dumped it back on Jerry.
    But its all guessing. If MR was doing all the names and talking back and forth I think he would screw up all the time.

I don’t like to think about it because it has been the same for 6 years and nothing has been proven,

• DMAC

8em’ skate em’

• RaiderRan

Original posters no doubt recall Oakglen and MR trying to outdo each other on amount of handles they had going at once.
    Many didn’t believe the names were all one and the same because of the opposite views. One Dem one Rep. One right wing, one left. One pro, one con.
    Turns out a dozen or so were linked to each.

Hopefully new format will curtail the games.

• DJ Johnny

DutchRaider77 Says:
    September 20th, 2013 at 11:08 am
    @DJ Johnny
    You going to any Bears games this year?

Just wondering, I was planning on going to the Thursday night Bears/Giants.

So you’ll be making the drive from Lake Forest for a couple games?

I don’t plan on going.

The only ones I’ve gone to are when they’ve played the Raiders. Well, when I was a little kid I saw them play the Rams once.

I was there when Butler missed that 27 yd chip shot in the last second.

We were up 16-7 late in the 4th (I think) and of course we had to give up the obligatory quick score and then Bears recovered the friggin onside kick. I was absolutely livid. Harbaugh gets Bears down to our 6 yd line and Butler blows the easy chip shot and we escape. Ha. Unbelieveable.

Hoss was our QB.

• DMAC

Morning/afternoon peoples!
    Wassup Green Party!

• RaidingTexas

Glad to be away from the ever-loading page!

• RaiderRetribution

Whad I tell’ya?!

Flynn getting paid $6,250,000.00, might as well be the holder on fgs; gives us a better fake fg options.

Flynn, the Six Million Dollar Holder; sounds like a new TV series to me.

• JLofty

Donkey Stomp!!!

• RaiderRan

Plunketthead Says:
    September 20th, 2013 at 11:19 am

That may be why cork dumped it back on Jerry.

=======================
    Last comment, and have to go.

I’ve seen numerous times where the poster did screw up, and reply to someone, forgetting which name they were under. And got called out for it.
    One thing MR and all his handles were good at was ignoring when they got called on something.
    Then would resort to saying “i’m everyone. I’m you. I’m him”
    Been the same for a long time.

Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

Have a good day, Raiders.

• JLofty

“Hopefully new format will curtail the games.”

Amen to THAT!!!

• RaidingTexas

SantaClaraCoSheriff @SCCoSheriff 11m
    Aldon Smith was booked into SCC Main Jail today on charges of DUI and poss. of marijuana.
    J by @BWilliamsonESPN

—————————–

Wow

• Raider E

No one is gonna answer? Does anyone even know?

I guess as long as Slop is involved it is pretty self explanatory.

• The_Judge37

RaiderRetribution Says:
    September 20th, 2013 at 11:22 am
    Whad I tell’ya?!

—–

Think about it, does he really give us a better option at Faking FG’s?

• DutchRaider77

@DJ Johnny

I live in the Bay Are, just going for a really long weekend to hang out in Chicago with some college buddies. Plan to damage my liver for a couple of days…

• guest123

glad to see a new post. thanks for that!

• Marks hair

wow they really ruined that last thread didn’t they? gummed up my phone so bad I couldn’t leave more than 2 posts in the 30 minutes I was online this morning.. f u rob.

• DutchRaider77

19.RaidingTexas Says:
    September 20th, 2013 at 11:25 am
    SantaClaraCoSheriff @SCCoSheriff 11m
    J by @BWilliamsonESPN

—————————–
    Wow
    __________________________________________________

Hmmm…think they suspend him for the game? I think not.

• ENGLANDRAIDER

romania Says:
    September 20th, 2013 at 11:05 am
    Yo England. Join Riff. Us Euros gotta stick together. And anybody how digs pub grub can’t be all bad!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yo Romania. Just came back from a few days in Paris.

Thanks.
    I barely have enough time to be on this blog though.
    I’m in two money pools with a fair amount of money involved and it takes all my time just to win those.

I keep doing this blog first for Jerry and Cork’s writing and second because certain posters on here are pretty smart. Others…not so much.

I keep spending this much time online and I’m going the way of Scottish Raider.

• ENGLANDRAIDER

RaidingTexas Says:
    September 20th, 2013 at 11:21 am
    ENGLANDRAIDER Says:

Goodell is a moron and he’s ruining the game.

—————————————

But you and everyone else still watch it!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It’s the most exciting game there is Tex.
    Of course they play a similar game in Rugy without the helmets.

• ENGLANDRAIDER

*Rugby.

• The_Judge37

This place usually falls apart around 3:00pm Pacific time. Coincidentally right around the time school lets out.

• Marks hair

the trolls have gone into a serious meltdown.

• DJ Johnny

Maybe whoever it is (trolling non stop) gets off on the attention. Kinda like Gruden gets off on always being mentioned for big coaching vacancies and never does anything to dispel the rumors. I think he even eggs it on in his own way.

Last yr he was all over TennVol boards as being the guy to replace Derek Dooley. Guys claimed they had “proof” his kids were enrolling at Knoxville academy. Someone saw him at Burger King supposedly and Gruden gave him a knowing wink. All kinds of stuff.

And then while the rumors were hot n heavy he comes on MNF wearing a bright Vol Orange neck tie.

I know he was aware of the rumors and it was his little way of messing with everyone, knowing people would read into that.

I think he gets off on all that.

• Marks hair

go Bulldogs tonight go Raiders on Monday!

• JLofty

Aldon was arrested at 7am. 7AM!!!
    Dude get some help.
    That guy is in some serious need of Nap Kaufman…

• RaidingTexas

ENGLANDRAIDER Says:

It’s the most exciting game there is Tex.
    Of course they play a similar game in Rugy without the helmets.

—————————————-

I could never get into rugby. Too much hugging for me.

• ENGLANDRAIDER

DIRT-LOT FOOTBALL Says:
    September 19th, 2013 at 6:10 am
    GOOD MORNING SPORT’S FAN’S..PROBABLY WILL BE OUTA HERE AFTER THE FORMAT CHANGE..NOT INTO ANY OF THE SOCIAL MEDIA STUFF..

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It’s just a different platform for the same thing DIRT-LOT.

Personally I’d rather have the antiquated WordPress but Disqus does the same thing. Just a different platform.

You just go to Disques and register just like you did for this blog on WordPress.
    You just need three things: The handle you want-user account name-and password you want.

(Sorry about the re-post)

• Raider E

Looks like the episode last night has scared off some regulars in here. I can’t say that I blame them, but it really slow in here this a.m.

• guest123

Bulldogs? Georgia?

• The_Judge37

JLofty Says:
    September 20th, 2013 at 11:31 am
    Aldon was arrested at 7am. 7AM!!!
    Dude get some help.
    That guy is in some serious need of Nap Kaufman…
    ——

Well they start selling beer at 6am, what if he just bought a tall can for the drive home.

• ENGLANDRAIDER

RaidingTexas Says:
    September 20th, 2013 at 11:32 am
    ENGLANDRAIDER Says:

It’s the most exciting game there is Tex.
    Of course they play a similar game in Rugy without the helmets.

—————————————-

I could never get into rugby. Too much hugging for me.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LOL.

They’re hugging each other man, they’re punching each other in that scrum.

• RaidingTexas

The_Judge37 Says:

——————————

I’ve said that many a time – definitely gets worse as the afternoon wears on, and all day throughout the summer. Gotta be juvies.

• DJ Johnny

DutchRaider77 Says:
    September 20th, 2013 at 11:26 am
    @DJ Johnny

Ok gotcha. I just find it such a hassle going to Chicago games. I go to a lot of Milwaukee (miller Park) games cuz it’s so much more convenient.

I usually root for whoever they are playing.

• http://profootballtalk.com Raideraholic (AKAHairyBush)

yo

• RaidingTexas

Well this arrest news is going to make the rest of the day on 95.7 suck. F U Aldon.

• ENGLANDRAIDER

Speaking of ScottishRaider. He used to post some good takes.

Can you get time off for good behavior ScottishRaider?
    What do you think of the quarterbacks?

• DJ Johnny

Marks hair Says:
    September 20th, 2013 at 11:30 am
    go Bulldogs tonight go Raiders on Monday!

Which Bulldogs?

-Miss St.
    -Georgia
    -Fresno St?

• raiderjhawk

woohooo, a new post!

• The_Judge37

RaidingTexas Says:
    September 20th, 2013 at 11:34 am
    The_Judge37 Says:

——————————

——

If it is, then i feel sorry for kids now a days. Should be out spending your youth on getting laid, arrested and high.

• DutchRaider77

I usually root for whoever they are playing.

______________________________________________

Yeah the Bears tickets are $$$!

I can get AWESOME raiders seats for the price of crap bears seats. Not sure a new stadium is really worth it?

• DJ Johnny

Raideraholic (AKAHairyBush) Says:
    September 20th, 2013 at 11:34 am
    yo

Great post.

100 % agree.

You nailed it.

• inonewordraider

JLofty Says:
    September 20th, 2013 at 11:31 am
    Aldon was arrested at 7am. 7AM!!!
    Dude get some help.
    That guy is in some serious need of Nap Kaufman…

________
    how do you not get a dui being that young with that much money?

plenty of ladies throwing it at you wanting you to stay over late