Gurode will start at left guard

Raiders coach Dennis Allen said Saturday that Andre Gurode would start at left guard in place of Lucas Nix, who has been limited all week with an ankle injury.

Nix may or may not be available in a backup role and was listed as questionable. If Nix can’t play, the next man up is Antoine McClain, inactive for the first two games, as the fill-in for Gurode or left guard Mike Brisiel.

Strong safety Tyvon Branch (ankle), tackle Menelik Watson (knee) and tight end David Ausberry (shoulder) are all out and will not make the trip to Denver Sunday.

The Raiders cut short their practice because of heavy rain.

Click here to read what former Raiders coach and ESPN analyst Jon Gruden thinks of how offensive coordinator Greg Olson is doing in designing an offense for Terrelle Pryor.

Click here to read the story of how two pit bull mixes owned by Raiders cornerback Taiwan Jones attacked and killed a Chihuahua that was out for a walk with its owner in Brentwood.

“I hate for something like that to happen,” Jones said following practice Saturday. “Anybody who knows me knows how much I care about animals. I feel really bad about the situation. It didn’t happen at my residence, but I still can’t help but feel for the young lady.”

Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer

September 22nd, 2013 at 2:27 pm
    “Must have me confused w someone else. I have No problem admitting I’m wrong, when I am. Move on, troll. Nobody here knows or cares who you are.”

So funny seeing the newbs play captain save a hoe to KK not knowing what a wonderful person he is.

Anyways Carson Palmer…

@@@@@@@@

Wait. Me? Or this random Rendition guy? And how did Kell get into it?

Raideraholic (AKAHairyBush) Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 2:33 pm
    good to see Titans with that comeback
    —–
    I was thinking the same. They’re actually playing decent this season.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

ENGLANDRAIDER Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 2:33 pm
    KoolKell Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 2:24 pm
    I wonder how many Blowout losses Rogers has had.

Could somebody look that up?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Get a grip man.

The original point that Vegas made was that Rodgers doesn’t do well in games decided by less than three points.
    ——————————–
    Okaaaaaay. Lol.

• hellsbells

As win the west, looks like they play Friday and Sat for the irst series.

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

Any Dim Wit can come in here thumping his chest saying “I predicted this and I said that”. If you were smart you would predict something that matters like the price of oil or gold.

I was merely pointing out what a idiot you are blowing your own horn in here it has nothing to do with me or anyone else in here.

As you were Nostradamus.

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

“Wait. Me? ”

You are the opposite of a Newb Oak

September 22nd, 2013 at 2:36 pm

As you were Nostradamus.

@@@@@@

You’re kinda angry today, 666.

September 22nd, 2013 at 2:36 pm

As you were Nostradamus.
    —–
    Then you obviously didn’t see my next post where I said I guessed wrong in the draft. Also I guessed. It wasn’t a prediction. Two different things.

September 22nd, 2013 at 2:37 pm
    “Wait. Me? ”

You are the opposite of a Newb Oak

@@@@@@@

Haha. I figured. I actually was confused there tho. Haha

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

I appreciate stats. I go by my eye, though.

You could probably find numbers that says Peyton is a choke artist too.

So, I hope that gives everyone hope, Monday.

0ak r8rs Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 2:38 pm
    September 22nd, 2013 at 2:36 pm

As you were Nostradamus.

@@@@@@

You’re kinda angry today, 666.
    Tell me about it.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Thanks for the info, Oak.

• Relentless

I hope Houston eats Peyton alive since Clady is gone. It’s the only form of pressure we can get against him.

KoolKell Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 2:40 pm
    Thanks for the info, Oak.

@@@@@@@

Np.

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

“You’re kinda angry today, 666.”

But I wasn’t talking to you oak.

September 22nd, 2013 at 2:43 pm
    “You’re kinda angry today, 666.”

But I wasn’t talking to you oak.

@@@@@@@@

I know. Just in general today.

• 0ak r8rs

Jacksonville is actually doing better than I thought they would, only down 17 at the half.

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

“Just in general today.”

yeah the Giants killed 2 of my 4 parlay’s already.

I need Buffalo to cover +2.5 and I can win one and if the colts cover +10.5 I win the other one.

But to start out losing 2 parlays this early sucks.

• Rendition

Oh TP, that was embarrassing.
    Just sounded like a bubbling teen.

• ENGLANDRAIDER

That Carolina beat the NYG by 38-0 is suprising to say the least.

I can’t help but wonder what that says about the donkeys.

As for the NYG, I’d say that heads will roll, but that’s kind of silly.
    It’s really hard to roll a head.

September 22nd, 2013 at 2:47 pm
    “Just in general today.”

yeah the Giants killed 2 of my 4 parlay’s already.

But to start out losing 2 parlays this early sucks.

@@@@@@@@@@

Smoke a blunt if you have one. Haha. Giants r the biggest negative surprise of the year so far. No way I thought they could go 0-3 today, especially like they way they did. They’re just awful.

• Rendition

0ak r8rs Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 2:43 pm

September 22nd, 2013 at 2:43 pm
    “You’re kinda angry today, 666.”

But I wasn’t talking to you oak.

@@@@@@@@

I know. Just in general today.
    ==================================================
    What are you? The Den Mom?

LOL @ you going around taking roll, giving out hugs, passing out cookies.

ENGLANDRAIDER Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 2:48 pm
    That Carolina beat the NYG by 38-0 is suprising to say the least.

I can’t help but wonder what that says about the donkeys.

As for the NYG, I’d say that heads will roll, but that’s kind of silly.
    It’s really hard to roll a head.

@@@@@@@

Yea. Someone said this the other day…..ironically, we might be the best team Denver has seen so far.

Rendition Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 2:51 pm
    0ak r8rs Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 2:43 pm

September 22nd, 2013 at 2:43 pm
    “You’re kinda angry today, 666.”

But I wasn’t talking to you oak.

@@@@@@@@

I know. Just in general today.
    ==================================================
    What are you? The Den Mom?

LOL @ you going around taking roll, giving out hugs, passing out cookies.
    —–
    If that is so, I want snickerdoodle.

Rendition Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 2:51 pm
    0ak r8rs Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 2:43 pm

September 22nd, 2013 at 2:43 pm
    “You’re kinda angry today, 666.”

But I wasn’t talking to you oak.

@@@@@@@@

I know. Just in general today.
    ==================================================
    What are you? The Den Mom?

LOL @ you going around taking roll, giving out hugs, passing out cookies.

@@@@@@@@@

Yea. And I’ve decided you need a time out. Behave, before I have to call your parents, Donk fan troll.

0ak r8rs Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 2:52 pm
    ENGLANDRAIDER Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 2:48 pm
    That Carolina beat the NYG by 38-0 is suprising to say the least.

I can’t help but wonder what that says about the donkeys.

As for the NYG, I’d say that heads will roll, but that’s kind of silly.
    It’s really hard to roll a head.

@@@@@@@

—–
    Do you think we’re better than Baltimore? Power rankings all have them way higher than us.

Relentless Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 2:53 pm
    Rendition Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 2:51 pm
    0ak r8rs Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 2:43 pm

September 22nd, 2013 at 2:43 pm
    “You’re kinda angry today, 666.”

But I wasn’t talking to you oak.

@@@@@@@@

I know. Just in general today.
    ==================================================
    What are you? The Den Mom?

LOL @ you going around taking roll, giving out hugs, passing out cookies.
    —–
    If that is so, I want snickerdoodle.

@@@@@@@@@@

Here you go. Have 2.

Relentless Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 2:54 pm
    0ak r8rs Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 2:52 pm
    ENGLANDRAIDER Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 2:48 pm
    That Carolina beat the NYG by 38-0 is suprising to say the least.

I can’t help but wonder what that says about the donkeys.

As for the NYG, I’d say that heads will roll, but that’s kind of silly.
    It’s really hard to roll a head.

@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@@@@@

I think we might be better now than Baltimore was week 1. They have alot of new faces just like we do. Overall? No way.

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

“LOL @ you going around taking roll, giving out hugs, passing out cookies.”

Brownies please!

Of course the good kind!

0ak r8rs Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 2:55 pm
    Relentless Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 2:54 pm
    0ak r8rs Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 2:52 pm
    ENGLANDRAIDER Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 2:48 pm
    That Carolina beat the NYG by 38-0 is suprising to say the least.

I can’t help but wonder what that says about the donkeys.

As for the NYG, I’d say that heads will roll, but that’s kind of silly.
    It’s really hard to roll a head.

@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@@@@@

—–
    At least our safety is better. They have Huff to let them get scored on now.

September 22nd, 2013 at 2:56 pm
    “LOL @ you going around taking roll, giving out hugs, passing out cookies.”

Brownies please!

Of course the good kind!

@@@@@@@@@

Here you go. Take a cupcake too.

• 0ak r8rs

And they benched Huff in favor of a rookie after 6 quarters. Huff isn’t even a homeless mans Ed Reed.

0ak r8rs Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 2:59 pm
    Burn!

• Crawfish Joe

0ak R8rs Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 2:46 pm

==================

Make that 24-0 at half. Jags are bad. Seahacks think their hot shlt beating up on the unquestionably worst team in the league.

• Raider Riff

Tannehills WR just blew it. Again.

I hate that qb’s get hit with a INT on their record when a ball bounces off the mits of a WR. They need to make a new stat for when its the WRs fault. Long overdue.

• ENGLANDRAIDER

@@@@@@@@@@@

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I watched the Baltimore game.

It was all about Houston doing its best to lose.

Baltimore couldn’t run on Houston worth a crap.

• 0ak r8rs

Wow. Hear that on red zone? First time in NFL history the giants and skins r both 0-3. Guess it makes sense because they’ve probably played each other I’m the first 3 weeks several times. But still, both of those teams have been around forever.

Crawfish Joe Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 3:03 pm
    0ak R8rs Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 2:46 pm

==================

—–
    Has anyone noticed that Russell Wilson doesn’t put up huge numbers. He coasts off his defense. His numbers are average at best. Except today because, well they are the Jaguars.

Crawfish Joe Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 3:03 pm
    0ak R8rs Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 2:46 pm

==================

@@@@@@@@@

Yea. I’m gonna enjoy when them and their stupid 12th man go down in a year or two. Just hope it’s before they get that Super Bowl that they’ve never had in their pathetic history.

ENGLANDRAIDER Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 3:03 pm

@@@@@@@@@@@

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I watched the Baltimore game.

It was all about Houston doing its best to lose.

Baltimore couldn’t run on Houston worth a crap.
    —–
    I hope the Squealers get the ish kicked outta them. I’m going to that game in Oakland. I wanna see them squirm.

• Crawfish Joe

Something happened in the NY Giants locker room for them to show up and lay a fat egg like they did. That’s not normal. Coughlin could have blown a gasket after the loss to the Asses. But something ain’t right in Giant land. Little credit to the Panthers, but something ain’t right in Giants land.

Relentless Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 3:04 pm
    Crawfish Joe Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 3:03 pm
    0ak R8rs Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 2:46 pm

==================

@@@@@@@@@

If you look at his stats and highlights from last year, he got lucky an awful lot. Not saying he’s not good. But between the GB game and some other miracle catches by Golden Tate and others, they made him look really good last year.

• http://ibabuss.com antispy3

A byproduct of what his OC expects from him; besides, he’s not expected to put the weight of the team on his shoulders. . .game manager right about now. .changes from game to game. . .as long as are successful & have their home field advantage he won’t be asked to win the game. . .that may come later in his career. . .

• Raider Riff

Wilson’s numbers may be average. He may ride the coattails of that defense.

But I won’t fault him for it.

He plays smart. Never forces things. Can’t hold that against him.

His decision making is superb. That’s all that matters. And it won’t ever show up on a stat sheet.

Crawfish Joe Says:
    September 21st, 2013 at 11:50 pm
    Green Bay is gonna knock the snot outta Cincy.

***

lol, really?

• Rendition

September 22nd, 2013 at 2:56 pm

“Lol @ you going around taking roll, giving out hugs, passing out cookies.”

Brownies please!

Of course the good kind
    ++++
    Relentless Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 2:53 pm

—–
    If that is so, I want snickerdoodle.
    ==================
    That makes it official.
    Oak r8rs is now Den Mom.

0ak r8rs Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 3:08 pm
    Relentless Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 3:04 pm
    Crawfish Joe Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 3:03 pm
    0ak R8rs Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 2:46 pm

==================

@@@@@@@@@

—–
    I believe last year half of the games he played had 150-200 yards and one TD. Sounds like a game manager to me.

• http://ibabuss.com antispy3

Wilson was a ROOKIE last year. . behind an above average offensive line & an above average running game & a league stalwart defense. .what would you do; play aggressively on offense?

• Crawfish Joe

0ak R8rs Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 3:06 pm
    Crawfish Joe Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 3:03 pm
    0ak R8rs Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 2:46 pm

==================

@@@@@@@@@

===============================

I live in seahack television coverage and am surrounded by their fans. It’s simply a disgusting sight to say the least. All week now it’ll all be about how the mighty hacks beat up on the jags. Don’t think the radio heads or the fans know how bad the jags are.

antispy3 Says: