Gurode will start at left guard

Raiders coach Dennis Allen said Saturday that Andre Gurode would start at left guard in place of Lucas Nix, who has been limited all week with an ankle injury.

Nix may or may not be available in a backup role and was listed as questionable. If Nix can’t play, the next man up is Antoine McClain, inactive for the first two games, as the fill-in for Gurode or left guard Mike Brisiel.

Strong safety Tyvon Branch (ankle), tackle Menelik Watson (knee) and tight end David Ausberry (shoulder) are all out and will not make the trip to Denver Sunday.

The Raiders cut short their practice because of heavy rain.

Click here to read what former Raiders coach and ESPN analyst Jon Gruden thinks of how offensive coordinator Greg Olson is doing in designing an offense for Terrelle Pryor.

Click here to read the story of how two pit bull mixes owned by Raiders cornerback Taiwan Jones attacked and killed a Chihuahua that was out for a walk with its owner in Brentwood.

“I hate for something like that to happen,” Jones said following practice Saturday. “Anybody who knows me knows how much I care about animals. I feel really bad about the situation. It didn’t happen at my residence, but I still can’t help but feel for the young lady.”

Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer

• Relentless

Crawfish Joe Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 3:12 pm
    0ak R8rs Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 3:06 pm
    Crawfish Joe Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 3:03 pm
    0ak R8rs Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 2:46 pm
    Jacksonville is actually doing better than I thought they would, only down 17 at the half.

==================

Make that 24-0 at half. Jags are bad. Seahacks think their hot shlt beating up on the unquestionably worst team in the league.

@@@@@@@@@

Yea. I’m gonna enjoy when them and their stupid 12th man go down in a year or two. Just hope it’s before they get that Super Bowl that they’ve never had in their pathetic history.

===============================

I live in seahack television coverage and am surrounded by their fans. It’s simply a disgusting sight to say the least. All week now it’ll all be about how the mighty hacks beat up on the jags. Don’t think the radio heads or the fans know how bad the jags are.
    —–
    I feel for you. I have a seahawk relative. the mighty hawks and this that. God I hate their neon colors.

• 0ak r8rs

Crawfish Joe Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 3:12 pm
    0ak R8rs Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 3:06 pm
    Crawfish Joe Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 3:03 pm
    0ak R8rs Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 2:46 pm

==================

@@@@@@@@@

===============================

@@@@@@@@

Nor do they remember how bad they’ve been for over 30 years. They r so bad we kicked them out of the conference.

• Crawfish Joe

RaiderRockstar Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 3:10 pm
    Crawfish Joe Says:
    September 21st, 2013 at 11:50 pm
    Green Bay is gonna knock the snot outta Cincy.

***

lol, really?

===================

Yeah yeah yeah. I messed up on that one. Paid for it too. Knew that one was coming back to bite me in the ass.

• RaidingTexas

Breaking_Black Says:

Someone get the Benny Hill music on that charger finish stat!

———————————-

LMAO that was ridiculous. Doesn’t Rivers know you can’t kick the ball? Should’ve at least tried to bat it with your hands.

• Crawfish Joe

Another Jag fumble to start the 3rd.

• Raider Riff

My fiance is a Seattle native.

The seahawk propaganda I have to deal with on the daily is unbearable.

• Crawfish Joe

Wilson has 6’10″ wr’s with good hands to throw to. 31-0.

• 0ak r8rs

Rendition Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 3:10 pm
    Silverandblack666 Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 2:56 pm

“Lol @ you going around taking roll, giving out hugs, passing out cookies.”

Brownies please!

Of course the good kind
    ++++
    Relentless Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 2:53 pm

—–
    If that is so, I want snickerdoodle.
    ==================
    That makes it official.
    Oak r8rs is now Den Mom.

@@@@@@@@

Dude. You’re not gonna knock me off my game or get into my consciousness in anyway. Troll on me all you want if it makes you happy. You’re pointless to me and everyone else here, and probably your parents as well. Troll on. Troll on.

• Raider Riff

What’s that… 4 TDs for Sydney Rice today so far? Jeez.

• shutdown

morilla Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 11:28 am
    I reside down here in SD. As a guy Rivers is an alright dude. Kind if a goofy, awwww shucks country bumpkin family guy. All of his radio interviews I can take, he’s actually pretty funny and cool.

BUT as a player I don’t think there is anyone else that I can’t stand more. His on field persona just drives me up the wall. I f-in hate Rivers the player.
    ________________________________________________

yeah, he is a good guy and know what? I’ve always wanted him in Silver and Black.

• Crawfish Joe

Raider Riff Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 3:16 pm
    My fiance is a Seattle native.

The seahawk propaganda I have to deal with on the daily is unbearable.

===============================

So are my in-laws. It’s brutal.

• Raider Riff

Amazing what having competent WRs will do for u.

• Relentless

shutdown Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 3:18 pm
    morilla Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 11:28 am

________________________________________________

—–
    Nah. He can stay in SD.

• shutdown

Injuries have decimated Green Bay.

I look forward to the day testing for HGH and all PEDs is done in college and in the NFL because their use is what has been allowing guys to lift until their bodies are ready to break. Then, their use allows them to get back on the field soon again until their bodies break again.

If there were no use of that stuff, you’d not see guys whose bodies break even in training camp.

• morilla

Colts have Kapp figured out. League will follow.

• Raider Riff

Wheeler just got burned bad.

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

“My fiance is a Seattle native.

The seahawk propaganda I have to deal with on the daily is unbearable.”

I have two brothers that live up there Cable walks on water in those parts.

They are the most annoying fans on the planet if you ask me.

• http://profootballtalk.com Raideraholic (AKAHairyBush)

Des Bryant preserved the win for the Browns

• Relentless

morilla Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 3:22 pm
    Colts have Kapp figured out. League will follow.
    —–
    Good. Maybe then will all the media stop sucking SF’s ass.

• Raider Riff

New England fans are the worst. Worse than Seattle. Easy.

Some of the dumbest mf’ers on the planet.

• Relentless

So we all can’t stand Seacocks fans, agreed?

• 0ak r8rs

Relentless Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 3:20 pm
    shutdown Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 3:18 pm
    morilla Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 11:28 am

________________________________________________

—–
    Nah. He can stay in SD.

@@@@@@@

Only two chargers I ever wanted to see as Raiders. I hate them so much. Kellen Winslow and Junior Seau. All the rest of the Chargers in their histor can go fack themselves. Even LT. Just can’t get last what he used to do to us.

• Relentless

Raider Riff Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 3:25 pm
    New England fans are the worst. Worse than Seattle. Easy.

Some of the dumbest mf’ers on the planet.
    —–
    Bean town?

• Raider Riff

Of any of the fans that I’ve ever had to sit near in the coliseum… I HATED the Patriots fans the worst.

KC, Niners, and Denver fans are all tied for a close 2nd.

I fvcking hate chowder heads.

• 0ak r8rs

Raider Riff Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 3:25 pm
    New England fans are the worst. Worse than Seattle. Easy.

Some of the dumbest mf’ers on the planet.

@@@@@@@@@

Yea. Most of them r so used to winning, and newbies. Who was a Patriot fan 20 years ago? Steve Grogans parents I think.

• Relentless

I hate squealer fans. My family are fans and all they do is talk ish. I get so fed up. Black and Yellow my ass.

• morilla

Put San Diego fans in there. Arrogant and dumb.

• morilla

Falcon fans are pretty bad too. I went to a couple raiders games out there.

Drunk rednecks.

• Rendition

ak r8rs Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 3:18 pm

Rendition Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 3:10 pm
    Silverandblack666 Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 2:56 pm

“Lol @ you going around taking roll, giving out hugs, passing out cookies.”

Brownies please!

Of course the good kind
    ++++
    Relentless Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 2:53 pm

—–
    If that is so, I want snickerdoodle.
    ==================
    That makes it official.
    Oak r8rs is now Den Mom.

@@@@@@@@

====
    WTF? Slow your roll, girl. I asked if you were Den Mom, and you didn’t just say yes, but when the above two said if you are, here’s my order, you replied back by not jus accepting the order, but you offered a 2-for-1 special.
    Wear your badge proudly, Den Mom

What’s that… 4 TDs for Sydney Rice today so far? Jeez.

***

@Riff

I just benched him on my FF team too, lol

he was crap the last 2 weeks..

you’re welcome STR!!

• Crawfish Joe

Relentless Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 3:26 pm
    So we all can’t stand Seacocks fans, agreed?
    ====================
    Affirmative.

• eastoaklandraider

Colts showing how u beat that 9er D. Like I’ve said before spread’em out.

Funny story.

I’m sitting front row vs SD

Year is 2002

LT beats us in overtime on a long run.

He slides to his knees right in front of me and the rest of the Black Hole.

I’m extremely drunk and don’t give a fvck at this point.

I Huck a fat loogey and spit it right in his facemask.

As he’s there on his knees his teammates come running over to celebrate.

My brother throws a hotdog. Another person throws a beer. Then all hell breaks loose.

I saw a TV reporter get hit with a empty fifth of vodka that came flying from about eleven rows back. She was knocked out cold.

People were throwing anything and everything. The dischargers o-line was right in our faces flipping us off and yelling a cussing. It was nearly a fan/player riot.

Eventually the police got the players to leave.

They held the entire black hole section in their seats until the rest of the stadium was cleared out.

We all thought they were reviewing security footage to see who started it.

Thankfully, nobody got arrested.

Oh ya, fvck LT and his ugly azz mom.

left Brian Hartline on the bench as well. ugh

F U Roddy White!

• Raider Riff

I don’t know what a SD fan is like.

I’ve been to a few Raider games in SD. Never encountered a SD fan.

I wonder if Marley regrets dumping Kenbrell Thompkins yesteray??

• Crawfish Joe

Riff, that’s a crazy story. I’m sure they were checking security. But the O is so bad their security cams were probably 30 years behind. You guys got lucky.

• Breaking_Black

9ers have to consider Flynn.
    This kaepernick kid is a mess!

• Raider Riff

In all seriousness tho, SD fans have only one thing to say when debating whose team is better ….

And it has nothing to do with football….

Whenever I bring up how sorry they are, the only thing they can say is…

“I live in SD”

And a small piece of me knows I got owned a lil.

Hottest, nicest girls are from SD. And the gaslamp is pretty cool when the military dorks aren’t starting fights every 6 seconds.

Breaking_Black Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 3:41 pm
    9ers have to consider Flynn.
    This kaepernick kid is a mess!

——

Bring in Flynn…. He’ll make Kap a good QB again.

Works every time.

Crawfish Joe Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 3:41 pm

—–

Everyone was swapping jerseys and hats.

I heard several people say they were worried, they were out on parol. Haha.

I’ve always like to believe that Al Davis told security to let us go. Just my imagination.

• Breaking_Black

Raider Riff Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 3:43 pm
    Breaking_Black Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 3:41 pm
    9ers have to consider Flynn.
    This kaepernick kid is a mess!

——

Bring in Flynn…. He’ll make Kap a good QB again.

Works every time.

Lol, hell yeah.
    Worth the millions.

• http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ Silverandblack666

“9ers have to consider Flynn.
    This kaepernick kid is a mess!”

No way we give up our 6.5 million dollar holder for Seabass!

• Crawfish Joe

Ha. He probably did.

• Just Fire Baby

I was at that LT game.

I don’t remember it that dramatic, Riff.

LT scored, went to a knee, an avalanche of trash came, and the players left.

All in all, it lasted about 7 seconds.

• Dakota

Bradshaw is looking good the last few carries….trade fire him up?

• Crawfish Joe

Move McGloin to #2 and make Flynn the unquestionable #1 dedicated place holder.

• The_Civilian_James_Trapp

Riff, I remember that game & I was glad that punk got chit thrown at him so thank you. LT was always a big crybaby. Remember when they lost to NE at home in the playoffs? And all the players made fun of Merriman’s dance & LT cried about it? That made my season

• Just Fire Baby

Yellers like Harbaugh and Coughlin run their course awfully quick sometimes.

Coughlin deserves credit for how long he lasted in New York but that is over.

Players seem like they are tuning out Jim Harbaugh.

• Raider Riff

JFB, so what is the debate? How long it lasted?

If u were front and center, it was pretty dramatic. I dunno how long it lasted.

But I do know our section didn’t leave the stadium for a good 45 minutes.