Moore says he’s OK after auto accident

Raiders linebacker Sio Moore was with the team when it arrived in Denver after being involved in an auto accident Saturday morning and being diagnosed with a concussion.

Moore was added to the injury report and listed “questionable’’ to face the Broncos Monday night at Sports Authority Field.

On his Twitter account, Moore said, “Talk about a scary morning man. Just thank God I’m safe and made it safely to CO.’’

Then he tweeted: “100 percent I’ll be in black with my squad.’’

The Raiders were disclosing no details regarding the accident.

Moore must go through the NFL concussion protocol, passing a battery of mental tests, to be cleared for action Monday night.

Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer

• RaidO

It’s up in the air. Raiders can win any of those games.

• Raider E

Raiders are concentrating on beating Denver right now, Slick.

1 game at a time.

• 0ak r8rs

Raider Riff Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 7:52 pm
    Oak,

U still don’t get it. While u may be agreeing with Slop most of the time…u certainly get into it with one of his aliases.

The fact that u buy into his “I’m a coach” act just goes to show how naive ur being.

Next thing u know u will be telling us u actually believe he’s a Raider fan.

@@@@@@@@

I said that he says he’s a coach. Didn’t say I believed it. Just that if he actually was he would have to understand momentum.

I’ve been fooled before. I tend to take things at face value until proven conclusively otherwise. But that doesn’t mean I’m a fool (not saying you said that). I watch pretty carefully. Been watching their posts for over a year now. They aren’t the same guy IMO. For one, alex7 has no sense of humor. Doc is funny, to me, most of the time. Maybe Doc has some aliases, maybe he doesn’t. But alex7 isn’t one of them. Doc shown he clearly has very little self control. The two of them don’t even argue the same.

If your indeed right, and they r the same person, then he is truly a sociopath. Because their personalities, unlike their opinions, r nothing alike, IMO.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

The_Civilian_James_Trapp Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 7:57 pm
    What Mascot? What did I miss?

==========

It’s a mascot for the Kids show on Nicktoons, but some dildo on twitter reported it as our new mascot so the “go ape chit when I first hear something and not wait for a confirmation” crowd thought it was our new mascot.
    $$$$$$$$$$$

Lol
    Thx bro.

• Raider Riff

Yes. Sociopath is putting it mildly.

• 0ak r8rs

Raider E Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 7:59 pm
    Just Fire Baby Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 7:57 pm
    Great year to play the NFC East, that is for sure.

——————————————

Don’t speak so soon, Hombre. Most of our games against them are later in the season.

Plaenty of time to put it together.

@@@@@@@@

Yea. I said that earlier today. I wish our next 4 games were w the NFC east, before they have a chance to put it together.

• rediaR

If I trusted Pryor I would think our easy schedule could lead to or at least near the playoffs.

• 0ak r8rs

Raider Riff Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 8:03 pm
    Yes. Sociopath is putting it mildly.

@@@@@@@@

Haha. I think you give him too much credit for being clever, ironically.

• Just Fire Baby

Melton would be a HUGE loss for the Bears.

Each of the last few years, he ranks out in advanced metrics as one of the best pass-rushers in the NFL.

Regular metrics say he is a 8 sack interior lineman.

Big loss

• DJ Johnny

I saw that Al Michaels bit on Trestmann and it was a run down of Trestmanns ‘mentors’ but noticeably absent was any mention of Gruden when he was with Oakland.

I took it that this was Trestmanns list, not Michaeal’s deliberately just refusing to acknowledge the Raiders.

How could he ignore Trestmanns time with Raiders when his work with Gannon is probably his biggest claim to fame?

Did Trestmann have issues with Gruden?

• 0ak r8rs

Just Fire Baby Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 7:54 pm
    You Moore haters will be eating crow in about 24 hours.

7, 105, 1 TD

@@@@@@@@@@

You better hope so if you wanna keep pace w our bet.

• rediaR

The sad truth is that the main recurring characters on the blog actually are separate people. I say sad truth because the people who come up with this crap really are just exposing their own insecurities.

• Just Fire Baby

You better hope so if you wanna keep pace w our bet.

*******************************

Yeah, last week wasn’t the best week for that action, lol.

McFadden looked great like a 16 game starter, Moore looked like he might just start being inactive on gamedays.

Big day tomorrow for Moore. Has played well under the lights before, I expect a couple big plays and probably one or two bone-headed ones.

Life with B and C level NFL WR’s I guess.

• rediaR

DMo needs to get his head in the game. He has talent, his problem is mental.

• 0ak r8rs

DJ Johnny Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 8:06 pm

Did Trestmann have issues with Gruden?

@@@@@@@@@

Not sure about trestmans point of view, but Gruden doesn’t seem to have a problem w him:

“I think that division is up for grabs,” Gruden said during a conference call Thursday. “I still have Green Bay as the favorite. If there is one team I would be leery of it would be the Chicago Bears, because they won 10 games last year. I think they are going to be much improved offensively with Marc Trestman there. And they can still generate turnovers.

• Raider Riff

Johnny,

Trestman has no issue with us or Chucky

Al Michaels is a known Raider-hater

U do the math

• RaiderRetribution

Raider Rusher Mascot looks like a cross between an oompa-loompa, bad guy character on a bad episode of Power Rangers, and … (can’t post it).

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Just Fire Baby Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 8:05 pm
    Melton would be a HUGE loss for the Bears.

Regular metrics say he is a 8 sack interior lineman.

Big loss
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

He never had 8 sacks in one season. He has 15.5 sacks in 4 seasons.
    Bryant was a good interior lineman that can rush the passer, but he was overpaid in FA. He had 7 sacks the last 7 games.

• Crawfish Joe

Effin Bears playin not to lose.

• Breaking_Black

Over or under 1.5 sacks on Manning tomorrow?

• Raider Riff

I’ll never forget JFB telling me DMo is a better player than DMC.

Not even in our top 5 best players.

• Just Fire Baby

Jay Culter is a mans QB.

He will get 75+ millie in FA this offseason.

I hope it is us that ponies up (I am sure Chicago will franchise him at worst however).

• rediaR

“Bryant was a good interior lineman that can rush the passer, but he was overpaid in FA”
    ————–
    3.5 sacks in first 3 games.

• Crawfish Joe

Nice.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

I like DTs that can rush the passer, but I prefer DTs that can stuff the run. I prefer my pass rushers to be DEs and LBs with base end moving inside on passing downs. More cost effective, and it works just as well IMHO.

• rediaR

Raider Riff Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 8:13 pm
    I’ll never forget JFB telling me DMo is a better player than DMC.

Not even in our top 5 best players.
    ———————
    Are either?

• DJ Johnny

Raider Riff Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 8:10 pm
    Johnny,

Trestman has no issue with us or Chucky

Al Michaels is a known Raider-hater

U do the math

I get that about Michaels. I know he and Al had big issues, but for a reputable broadcaster to deliberately ignore or twist factual information like that?

Maybe Michaeals is more of a scumbag piece of schytt than I thought.

• Just Fire Baby

I’ll never forget JFB telling me DMo is a better player than DMC.

***************************

Your calling that a winner already?

Don’t go Mistic on us now, and start proclaiming RGIII the greatest Redskin draft ever on us.

Moore was a better player in 2011 because he played all year, was in 2012, and might have been week 1.

Week 2 he certainly wasn’t and now you rag me?

Tsk-tsk

• rediaR

Well, Bryant is really a 3-4 end, which is what he plays now.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Breaking_Black Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 8:11 pm
    Over or under 1.5 sacks on Manning tomorrow?
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

That’s a tough one. He doesn’t get sacked that often, but I’m going with over.

• 0ak r8rs

Cutler certainly does seem to be getting better every year. But I don’t wanna pay that kinda money for a 30+ year old QB again. Didn’t work out so well last time….

• Just Fire Baby

He never had 8 sacks in one season.

*********************************

Sorry, 7 and 6.5 the last two years.

Still amongst the NFL leaders in sacks by DT’s.

• Crawfish Joe

That’s gonna be a catch for a TD.

• 0ak r8rs

RediaR Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 8:15 pm
    Raider Riff Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 8:13 pm
    I’ll never forget JFB telling me DMo is a better player than DMC.

Not even in our top 5 best players.
    ———————
    Are either?

@@@@@@@@@

Another trick question.

Unfortunately, yes.

• Breaking_Black

Raider O Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 8:15 pm
    Breaking_Black Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 8:11 pm
    Over or under 1.5 sacks on Manning tomorrow?
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

That’s a tough one. He doesn’t get sacked that often, but I’m going with over.

I’m thinkin two.
    Hoping 7 or 8.

• rediaR

No thanks to paying big money for a FA QB. Now more than ever it is better to develop drafted QBs.

• rediaR

Raider Riff Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 8:13 pm
    I’ll never forget JFB telling me DMo is a better player than DMC.

Not even in our top 5 best players.
    ——————-
    I’m hoping for 19.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

RediaR Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 8:14 pm
    ————–
    3.5 sacks in first 3 games.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$

He is a beast, and he was one of my favorite players, but is he worth $12 million for one year and $34 over 5 years? I don’t think so.
    5 years $25 million would be my limit.

• rediaR

whoops wrong copy paste. Was responding to how many times we sack Manning.

• Just Fire Baby

It is better to draft them, but I don’t see anyone in this past draft or this next draft anywhere close to the type of player Cutler is.

Maybe Mariotta or Hundley, but I don’t think either comes out this year.

I think Bridgewater is closer to Blaine Gabbert than Andrew Luck.

• Breaking_Black

RediaR Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 8:19 pm
    whoops wrong copy paste. Was responding to how many times we sack Manning.

I knew what you meant! Haha

• Raider Riff

Maybe Michaeals is more of a scumbag piece of schytt than I thought

—–

Scumbag. Big time.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Just Fire Baby Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 8:17 pm
    He never had 8 sacks in one season.

*********************************

Sorry, 7 and 6.5 the last two years.

Still amongst the NFL leaders in sacks by DT’s.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

He is one of the best pass rushing DTs, but he does benefit from playing with a good DL.

• rediaR

0ak R8rs Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 8:18 pm
    RediaR Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 8:15 pm
    Raider Riff Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 8:13 pm
    I’ll never forget JFB telling me DMo is a better player than DMC.

Not even in our top 5 best players.
    ———————
    Are either?

@@@@@@@@@

Another trick question.

Unfortunately, yes.
    ————————–

Houston, Veldy, Wiz, Jano? (sad)… ah sh!t you might be right.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

I think Bridgewater is closer to Blaine Gabbert than Andrew Luck.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I don’t why, but I’m not sold on this kid like I was last season.

• Just Fire Baby

Bridgewater looks rail thin and frail to me.

Doesn’t take contact well at all.

• Raider Riff

JFB, I’m not worried about Moore proving me wrong.

He is who he’s been. Talented as all heck. Struggles with the burden/pressure/expectations of being a #1

Always has, always will.

If he had a ounce of Gannon/Pryor like fire/work ethic I’d be patient with the kid.

He’s a great #3. He’s a horrible #1.

• rediaR

Just Fire Baby Says:
    September 22nd, 2013 at 8:20 pm

Maybe Mariotta or Hundley, but I don’t think either comes out this year.

I think Bridgewater is closer to Blaine Gabbert than Andrew Luck.
    ———————–
    I’m very high on Bridgewater but the Jags seem destined to draft him and I think we have far too easy of a schedule to pick high enough to get him. Unless we can doop someone into trading McFadden for a 1st. Any takers? Giants? Steelers? Jags? No? Okay, sorry I brought it up.

• Raider Riff

U guys evaluating Bridgewater based on his measurables are missing the mark.

Its between the ears that is where this kid shines.

• Crawfish Joe