Live game updates: Oakland Raiders vs. Denver Broncos, Monday at 5:30 p.m.

Keep up with all the action as the Raiders battle their AFC West rivals Broncos in a Monday Night Football match-up.

cestrella

BBL. Go Raiders!

• raiderjhawk

Well, quittin’ time for me boys! Goin home to fire up the grill, get my beer on ice, and throw on my Raiders gear for some RAIDERS FOOTBALL!

• http://www.AmyTraskshouldbeonmountrushmore.com Whats a Drexl?

Raiders best defensive player tonight @ Denver:

Jason Hunter

• http://profootballtalk.com Raideraholic (AKAHairyBush)

RaiderRockstar Says:
    September 23rd, 2013 at 2:17 pm
    I prefer the “eye test” not BS stats.

***

ok, HB

I know you think PFF is garbage. who is your eyeball test pick, then?
    —————————-
    put me down for Houston

• the amazing dr robert

Elraidmanhattan Says:
    September 23rd, 2013 at 2:28 pm
    See Dr. Has a new handle, there goes the pryor stuff again
    ********
    Nope. I only post as dr robert.

Sorry if u do t realize there are others who feel the same.

• Alshouldadraftedme

Best defensive player tonight will be Woodson. He lives for th stage.

• Mahlhavoc

Mahlhavoc – DJ Hayden

• Relentless

Charles Woodson

• Mahlhavoc

I will be right one.of these days so I am sticking with him :p

• http://profootballtalk.com Raideraholic (AKAHairyBush)

I don’t care about being right I just want to see all of our defenders be “disruptive”!

As far as defense goes I hope Usama and Brandian are up to the task.

• Relentless

Anyone getting chit faced while stuffing their face during tonight’s game.

• jonathaanv_

Excited for our game tonight.

Tonight will really tell us how we are…

The past two games one was competitive and the other was an expected win, this will let us know where we stand in terms of competitive-ness luck and colts improved greatly and week one was very sloppy on their part. We need to blitz manning Idgaf If he excels against it we need tarver to pull a rob Ryan and blitz every rip to get manning on his happy feet. If not our lineman wont get there and manning will get the ball out in less then 2 seconds. We need to pressure manning and stop knoshawn Moreno from breaking out like when they played the giants. We can win if we put up points and that is where I think we will fail. The D will shut down dmac and pryor will be forced to pass. If we want to win we need Pryor to pass for over 200 yards or else Denver will stop the option and runs on the ground.

Excited non the less. Go raiders!

• Relentless

Anyone see the Squealers get spanked.

• Kamikaze_Sensei

ddsman Says:
    September 23rd, 2013 at 2:25 pm

Dear delusional Raider fans…we will lose tonight. Living in reality is not a bad thing. Instead of saying “we will dominate, win for sure” ect, how about commenting on the positives that can still come from a loss. Look, we do not have a significant win in 11 years so stop being so stupid and acting like this will be much different.

I think a better strategy would be to focus on what we will do on the positive side and how to salvage a decent season (we will lose 4 of 6 games in the division). Based on even the most positive of estimates we will be 6-10. Stop saying Raider domination and think about baby steps for 2014 and beyond…

——————

Go kick rocks pal. A true fan desires his team to win at the start of a game. To concede defeat before the first whistle has blown is a coward’s way out. Man up, or find a new team.

• RaiderKenny24

Hype video from North Hollywood’s own Mikey Rayder,aka actor Michael Bowen most known for playing “Donkeylips” on the ’90s Nickelodeon show Salute Your Shorts (I have a younger sister and we used to watch Salute Your Shorts all the time).

Go Raiders!

• http://profootballtalk.com Raideraholic (AKAHairyBush)

Relentless Says:
    September 23rd, 2013 at 2:40 pm
    Anyone getting chit faced while stuffing their face during tonight’s game
    ———————————–
    I don’t need the game as a reason to do that lol!

• Al_is_theraiders

shrek put ausberry on ir…..another “my guy” move no way is rivera kasa or any other te on thay roster better than ausberry…trying to save face…”huh? i have 4 TEs?”

• jonathaanv_

RaiderKenny24 Says:
    September 23rd, 2013 at 2:42 pm

Go Raiders!

===========

Met mikey raider at a game, came off as a racist. He said he wanted the raiders out of Oakland because it’s ghetto and there’s a lot of crime and it makes us look bad? Also said that we should raise the ticket prices so all the gangbangers and hoodlums can’t afford to get in. Kinda made me mad.

• inonewordraider
  • PlunkforHOF

I will suspend my self-imposed exile to get on RRS list.

PlunkforHOF- Charles Woodson.

JLofty and I will be watching the game here at my pad.. Any other Reno semis are invited. I’ll check the blog and if you give me an email address, I’ll give you the location.

• SaintKaufman

SaintKaufman – Nick Roach

• jonathaanv_

$$$$$
    Reno Nevada?

I used to go to Reno a lot, lived there for a period of time. My dad owned his own business there on S. wells ave.

• PlunkforHOF

I live about 2 blocks off of S. Wells.

• 303Raider

So stocked!! Going to the game tonight with my family! All day I’ve been seeing Orange and listening to people talk smack.

We need to start with a turnover or a big special teams play!!

• 303Raider

For those of you that are in Reno, check out my Dads restaraunt;

Naan & Kabab. It’s Mediterranean food, great review on Yelp and Trip Advisor!!

• jonathaanv_

PlunkforHOF Says:
    September 23rd, 2013 at 2:51 pm
    I live about 2 blocks off of S. Wells.

=====

Lol what a small world.

• RaiderDebo

What I wouldn’t give to have Kamerion Wimbley starting tonight. We all know what he can do against backup tackles. We absolutely, positively must find a way to exploit that. Could easily win us the game.

• Relentless

I hope manning gets sacked and falls face first into a papa johns pizza. Boycott papa johns!

• jumpnjiminy

PlunkforHOF Says:
    September 23rd, 2013 at 2:51 pm
    I live about 2 blocks off of S. Wells.

************************************

put $20 on the Raiders…hope they but KNOW they’ll beat the spread

• SaintKaufman

My folks took me to Reno in early 81 and the Harvey casino bomb clean up was still going on. Kinda took away from that little town casino vibe!

• jumpnjiminy

oops forgot to say ‘win’

• inonewordraider

random memory:

as a kid my best buddy’s uncle a hard core raider fan (and drunk) told me to spit on chiefs and Denver garb

so me and my bud would hit the malls and try on chief and bronco hats just to spit on them and put them back
    rack

• elraidmanhattan

I have a rule watching any raider game, nobody in my apartment, no phone calls no emails (exceptions to my clients)

• jonathaanv_

What I find amusing is the fact that no one can come up with a good hate name for us. All I see is faders, gayders we have names for almost every team. (donkeys, queefs, chokers, sea chickens, the aints, tampa bay buc-a queers.

Only good one I heard was “choke land haters”

• elraidmanhattan

If i knew a diehard raider fan like me in new york, that would be the 1 exception

• Relentless

Not even other Raider fans in your apartment?

• inonewordraider

nice mnf promo basically portraying peyton as our lord and savior

not exactly marketing the matchup

• elraidmanhattan

86- only a true diehard, yes!

• elraidmanhattan

87 yes love the promo, it is manning vs. Who? And I hate Rush and hate manning

• Purvisman/Intrepid/Eternal Optimist

Relentless Says:
    Anyone getting chit faced while stuffing their face during tonight’s game.
    ==================================================

I was supposed to wait?

• Relentless

I wanna go to NY. For the pizza and hot dog stands.

• elraidmanhattan

At least michael wilbon didn’t rip the raiders while he said they would lose.

• fingers

Raiderssssss…..the Real Nation!

• Relentless

Lol purv! You so kray kray.

• http://profootballtalk.com Raideraholic (AKAHairyBush)

59-14

• elraidmanhattan

91, alot better stuff then hotdogs and pizza trust me.

• fingers

That Pizza Manning pushes smells of Mule!

• jonathaanv_

I hope Fat Sims falls on mannings huge forehead. Not killing him or anything of course.

• http://raiders.com Seymour Bush

GAME DAY!!! The best of all days! It is time to clean out the barn!

• Relentless

Wilbon is a piece of chit. Every week is new and anything can happen. Its football.