Moore inactive for Raiders

By Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer
Monday, September 23rd, 2013 at 4:23 pm in Oakland Raiders.

– Linebacker Sio Moore declared inactive, having not sufficiently recovered from a concussion to face the Broncos.

Other Raiders inactives included tackle Menelik Watson, wide receiver Juron Criner, quarterback Matt McGloin and guards Lucas Nix and McClain.

McClain’s designation was a minor surprise in that he has been on the 53-man roster but was declared inactive in front of Lamarr Mady, who was promoted from the practice squad Monday.

The most notable of the Broncos to be inactive was cornerback Champ Bailey, who is missing his third straight game.

Also inactive were quarterback Zac Dysert, running back C.J. Anderson, tight end Joel Dreesen, offensive tackle Winston Justice, guard Chris Kuper and safety Quentin Jammer.

• morilla

RaidingTexas Says:
    September 23rd, 2013 at 5:15 pm
    Morilla Says:

Does Vinnie still own that?

—————————————

To my knowledge, but I can’t guarantee it. I probably should have said that Pantera opened it. I’m not sure anymore.

———————–

They did. I believe it was the Brothers and Rex. Phil could have cared less.

• The Florida Pete

Thec – Lamarr Houston

• Crawfish Joe

Raider Riff Says:
    September 23rd, 2013 at 5:04 pm
    What u idiots don’t realize, is that being a true Raider “fan” isn’t like being a typical fan of another team.

With the silver & black comes not just a team, but a belief system. A way of life.

So go ahead, bash our QB and call us fools for supporting him. Ur true colors are showing.

=======

Gets under you skin and doesn’t let go.

• Just Fire Baby

Roach’s QB-chess game will be tested like no other.

If we can find a way to get off the field a few times, it will be due to heady play.

• Just Fire Baby

Pryor is going to have to complete those bootlegs rollouts he was missing on last week.

******************************

Fraction late throwing it.

Just got to speed up a little.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNoi_wwzbtQ Zymurge

Raider Riff Says:
    September 23rd, 2013 at 5:04 pm

===

Really? And who appointed you the king of what defines being a Raiders fan?

I’ve been going to games since 1970 and would put my knowledge of this team’s history up against any Capt. Telegraph fan’s here. I’ve personally met more Raiders legends than most and beyond watching damn near every game for 40+ years have read a large handful of books on the team. I’m born and raised on the Peninsula right in the middle of Whiner territory and must have spent every season since the 80′s (was a moot point before ’81) defending my team in the face of ignorant whiners fans. I’ve been active on this blog probably longer than 90% of you clowns. I won’t even get into how much silver and black there is in my wardrobe …

You can apply what ever filter that you want on what you believe constitutes a Raiders fan, but among real fans of the team it’s all laughable.

• the amazing dr robert

Marks Hair Says:
    September 23rd, 2013 at 4:59 pm
    you guys aren’t trolls because you don’t like the quarterback… you’re just trolls.. and our quarterback just happens to be the best way for you trolls to get attention.. keep ramping up the number of insults and the amount of repetitive posts.. that’s how we identify you.
    *****£***

Shows how little u pay attention.

I break down plays and schemes and position groups.

I comment on all things Raiders.

But the qb position is what us keeping this team from contending. (As well as DMc)

• RaidingTexas

Fingers Says:

Gee, they need more ” Peyton” coverage on BSPN….

————————————-

That’s alright. After tonight, it will be all about the Raiders on that network.

• Just Fire Baby

Good thing ESPN isn’t doing a movie or anything like that on the Mannings.

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

Dang everyone counting out the Raiders tonight.. even a few SMIRKS…

When is the last time the RAIDERS were on MNF by themselves.. im not talking about that double MNF on opening day???

Either way.. nobody is counting them to win. OH and start P ADAMS over the rookie DJ HAYDEN.

Hayden is gonna get torched tonight

• Purvisman/Intrepid/Eternal Optimist

Just got back from feeding some far flung llamas and watched 5 minutes of BSPN. Might turn it off ’till game time.

• the amazing dr robert

Being a Raiders fan mean not accepting “excitement” in place of excellence.

I don’t support “magnificent losing”.

It’s the guys who have the attitude “well we are gonna suck anyway so we might as well have fun watching the sparkle pony” that are sickening losers.

• 0ak r8rs

God, I’m looking at this talking penls, Manning, in this interview. I really hope we hurt him tonight. I’m so done w his @ss. I don’t wish injury on many. But billboard head has plenty of cash w his papa johns and his buicks. He’ll be just fine. Don’t paralyze him, just end his career and dungvers season. I’d probably go to hell for saying that, if god didn’t hate the broncos too………

• Crawfish Joe

Marks Hair Says:
    September 23rd, 2013 at 4:59 pm

=========================

It’s time to get on board with the Raiders or get off.

Pryor 2013. It’s on.

• the amazing dr robert

Oak—I don’t consider u one of “them”.

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

DARNELL DOCKETT ‏@ddockett 13m I love Oakland uniforms… Geesh ! Ok that’s random but I always liked the uniforms.

Retweeted by Vic Tafur

—————

see what i mean?? u dont get these kinda tweets when you are not on MNF… tonight is the night to show the country the Raiders are not to be f’d with. Im not talking a Win but.. dang they are gonna fight

• EMRaiders

They spent 75% of the time talking about Manning, and like 15% talking about the Raiders. The other 10% was spent blowing Payton.

Gotta Love (NOT) BSPN

• RaiderKenny24

Some thoughts on tonight’s game from an amatuer blogger (me Kencun24/RaiderKenny24)…

…FKDONKS!!! GO RAIDERS!!!

• Crawfish Joe

The Amazing Dr Robert Says:
    September 23rd, 2013 at 5:20 pm
    Being a Raiders fan mean not accepting “excitement” in place of excellence.

I don’t support “magnificent losing”.

===========================

You don’t understand. Last year DA was a rookie and knapp was the OC. We had no excitement last year. We do know. Get on board.

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

ESPN did a big story on PRYOR around 4pm… also NFL network had a story on PRYOR

• the amazing dr robert

Crawfish Joe Says:
    September 23rd, 2013 at 5:20 pm

It’s time to get on board with the Raiders or get off.

Pryor 2013. It’s on.
    **********
    Perfect example if ur stupidity.

Ur cheering Pryor, not the Raiders.

Everything u just said shows that u equate cheering for the Raiders as cheering for Pryor.

Pryor 2013? It’s supposed to be Raiders 2013.

Case closed.

• RaiderKenny24

Oh and Just Fire Baby –

Kenchun24 Mike Jenkins

• EMRaiders

I really hope we win tonight. If for nothing else, just to shut all this fackers up that don’t give us a chance. It’s a tough order, but man, I really hope we win.

• romania

up at 3am. Go Raiders!2

• RaiderKenny24

Oooppss I meant…

RaiderKenny24 Mike Jenkins

• J Hill

Just Fire Baby Says:
    September 23rd, 2013 at 5:18 pm

Good thing ESPN isn’t doing a movie or anything like that on the Mannings.

—————————————————————————–

Give it time.

• Crawfish Joe

Purvisman/Intrepid/Eternal Optimist Says:
    September 23rd, 2013 at 5:19 pm

===============

It’s gonna be just as nasty in here as it is on the field.

• EMRaiders

RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit Says:
    September 23rd, 2013 at 5:22 pm
    ESPN did a big story on PRYOR around 4pm… also NFL network had a story on PRYOR
    ——

I saw that too, but if you add up the minutes spent on the Raiders, vs the minutes spent on Manning alone, you will see what I am talking about.

Pryor piece was nice though.

• 0ak r8rs

The Amazing Dr Robert Says:
    September 23rd, 2013 at 5:21 pm
    Oak—I don’t consider u one of “them”.

@@@@@@@@

I know. I’m the cautious optimist. Wouldn’t be surprised to see it go either way at this point. Easier to be Switzerland here when it comes to QBs too. Haha

• the amazing dr robert

Crawfish Joe Says:
    September 23rd, 2013 at 5:22 pm
    The Amazing Dr Robert Says:
    September 23rd, 2013 at 5:20 pm
    Being a Raiders fan mean not accepting “excitement” in place of excellence.

I don’t support “magnificent losing”.

===========================

********
    Oh I understand.

I don’t find the #28 passer exciting.

I don’t find endzone picks exciting.

I don’t find one Td pass in two games and the 3rd least passing yardage in the nfl exciting.

I find winning and excellent players exciting.

U should follow ice skating.

• Turf toe

Anybody know how to get the game for free online? My old link doesn’t seem to work.

• 0ak r8rs

Manning interview: 20k production piece

Woodson interview: mic on the field.

• Crawfish Joe

The Amazing Dr Robert Says:
    September 23rd, 2013 at 5:23 pm
    Crawfish Joe Says:
    September 23rd, 2013 at 5:20 pm

It’s time to get on board with the Raiders or get off.

Pryor 2013. It’s on.
    **********
    Perfect example if ur stupidity.

Ur cheering Pryor, not the Raiders.

Pryor 2013? It’s supposed to be Raiders 2013.

Case closed.

=====================

Pryor 2013. Go Raiders.

• 0ak r8rs

Turf Toe Says:
    September 23rd, 2013 at 5:26 pm

@@@@@@@@@

You have Internet but you don’t own a tv?

• J Hill

BIG Phuggin game!!!!!

Let’s get em!!!!!!!!!!!

• Turf toe

Don’t have cable, and it’s not being aired down here on network TV.
    Anybody have an internet link?

• lefty12

Easier to be Switzerland here when it comes to QBs too. Haha
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Not really,many won’t accept that.

• 0ak r8rs

Lefty12 Says:
    September 23rd, 2013 at 5:29 pm
    Easier to be Switzerland here when it comes to QBs too. Haha
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Not really,many won’t accept that.

@@@@@@@@

Haha. I manage to stay out of the fray, when it comes to the QBs, for the most part.

• 0ak r8rs

Friggin Denver has 6 picks already? Shlt.

• the amazing dr robert

There are Pryor supporters that I have no problem with.

Oak and djjohnny come to mind.

I just don’t like the liars and hypocrites.

The guys claiming he’s great.

The guys denying his throwing problems.

Basically the Pryor Brigade.

• morilla

Turf Toe Says:
    September 23rd, 2013 at 5:29 pm
    Don’t have cable, and it’s not being aired down here on network TV.
    Anybody have an internet link?

—————

• Crawfish Joe

Grudens fired up.

• EMRaiders

ALright GRUDEN! He just gave us props!

Said was tired of hearing Raiders have no shot tonight, they do!

• RaidingTexas

0ak R8rs Says:

You have Internet but you don’t own a tv?

————————————-

Some of us don’t have cable TV! Cut him some slack.

• http://profootballtalk.com Raideraholic (AKAHairyBush)

Gruden talking about 1998 and Donald Hollas lol

• Just Fire Baby

Didn’t think we would be graced with a Don Hollas reference.

• the amazing dr robert

Just turned it in when Tom Jackson sounded like he was mad.

Anyone know what he was mad about?

• RaidingTexas

The Amazing Dr Robert Says:
    September 23rd, 2013 at 5:30 pm
    There are Pryor supporters that I have no problem with.

Oak and djjohnny come to mind.

I just don’t like the liars and hypocrites.

The guys claiming he’s great.

The guys denying his throwing problems.

Basically the Pryor Brigade.

———————————–

I don’t think deny he has throwing problems. But regardless, he’s behind center and I want to see him succeed if he’s out there. It’s about winning with me.

• Marks hair

Raaaaaiiiiddeeeerrrrrssss!!

• http://profootballtalk.com Raideraholic (AKAHairyBush)

the amazing dr robert Says:
    September 23rd, 2013 at 5:32 pm
    Just turned it in when Tom Jackson sounded like he was mad.

Anyone know what he was mad about?
    ———————-
    probably his life in general