The Mt. Diablo school district sent out the following e-mail to parents regarding upcoming strategic planning meetings:
“The Mt. Diablo Unified School District is beginning a strategic planning process. A straw model of strategic intents has been developed. Each strategic intent has been defined and a list of potential goals has been identified. Our next step is to review the work with the community and get feedback. To this end, 15 community input sessions have been scheduled for May and June.
Each session will review the strategic intents and definitions. The community will give input on the goals: should any be changed, are any goals missing, and what are the concerns or issues for the goals.
You are invited to attend one of the community input sessions listed below:
- Monday, May 2, 7:00 p.m., Clayton Valley High School Multi Use Room
- Tuesday, May 3, 7:00 p.m., Mt. Diablo High School Multi Use Room
- Thursday, May 5, 7:00 p.m., Northgate High School Multi Use Room
- Monday, May 9, 7:00 p.m., College Park High School Multi Use Room
- Wednesday, May 11, 7:00 p.m., Monte Gardens Elementary Multi Use Room (geared for staff input)
- Thursday, May 12, 7:00 p.m., Ygnacio Valley High School Multi Use Room
- Saturday, May 14, 9:00 a.m., TBD
- Monday, May 16, 7:00 p.m., Concord High School Multi Use Room
- Tuesday, May 17, 7:00 p.m., Dent Center (geared for Community Advisory Committee)
- Wednesday, May 19, 7:00 p.m., Riverview Middle School Multi Use Room
- Wednesday, June 1, 7:00 p.m., (geared for Parent Advisory Committee)
- Thursday, June 2, 7:00 p.m., Willow Creek Center (geared for Foundations)
- Wednesday, June 15, 7:00 p.m., Dent Center (geared for Measure C Oversight Committee)
- Wednesday, June 15, 7:00 p.m., Willow Creek Center
- Thursday, June 16, 7:00 p.m., Dent Center (geared for Measure C Oversight Committee).”
What do you think should be included in the strategic plan?