By Theresa Harrington
Monday, September 19th, 2011 at 10:37 am in Mt. Diablo school district.
Here is the agenda for the next 2010 Measure C Bond Oversight Committee meeting to be held at 7 p.m. Thursday at the district office. Since it hasn’t yet been posted in the district’s website, I’m posting it below.
“Mt. Diablo Unified School District
2010 Measure C
Citizen’s Oversight Committee Meeting
Thursday, September 22, 2011
1936 Carlotta Drive
Board Room, Dent Center
• Call to order
• Review/approval of minutes of June 16, 2011 meeting
• Introduction of new 2010 CBOC members
• Conflict of Interest Statements for CBOC members
• Annual report to the Board of Education
• Solar Project: status report
• Mechanical (HVAC) status report
• Technology Infrastructure: status report
• High School Projects
• DSA Certification Project
• Quarterly Report
• Staffing –discussion/action
• Other Committee concerns/topics
• Public Comment”
I didn’t receive any attachments with this agenda. Pete Pedersen told me in an e-mail that the Annual Report will be uploaded to an FTP site for the committee to access. He will also try to make it available for public access, he said.
Do you think reports to be presented to the committee should be made available to the public before the meeting begins?