The Mt. Diablo school district’s 2010 Measure C Bond Oversight Committee will meet tonight. Since the district’s website does not provide a distinct URL link for the agenda, I am posting the agenda below:
2010 Measure C Citizen’s Bond Oversight Committee
Thursday, March 15, 2012
1936 Carlotta Drive
Board Room, Dent Education Center
• Call to order
• Public Comment
• Review/Approval of Minutes of December 15, 2011 (action item)
• Review/Approval of Minutes of February 23, 2012 (action item)
• Annual Report
• Vacant Committee Seat
• Request for volunteers for 2002 Measure C CBOC
• Solar Project: Status Report
• Mechanical (HVAC) Project: Status Report
• Technology Project: Status Report
• High School Enhancements
• Quarterly Report
• Annual Report: Minority Report
• Other Committee Concerns
• Public Comment”
At the last meeting, Chairman John Ferrante pointed out that action items should be clearly identified on the agenda. In the past, they have not been.
In addition, materials already provided to the committee should also be posted with the agenda (such as the draft minutes and annual report). Unfortunately, the district still is not providing this backup material to the public before the meeting.
Do you think the district should post attachments and Powerpoints to be reviewed at the meeting before the meeting begins?