The Institute of Governmental Studies Library at UC-Berkeley has compiled resource guides on the California propositions that will appear on the Feb. 5 ballot:
All seven ballot measures are covered, including:
– Narrative overviews with historical background and legal aspects
– Arguments for and against
– Links to official voter information from the California Secretary of State
– Links to key websites, polls, editorials, and newspaper articles
– A table of endorsements by organizations and newspapers
The website is intended as a resource for voters, journalists, students and scholars and it will be updated as the election approaches.