State Sen. Mark DeSaulnier and California Controller John Chiang will host a small business seminar this afternoon in Pleasant Hill.
Here are the details as provided by DeSaulnier’s office:
- What: State Controller John Chiang and Senator Mark DeSaulnier (D-Concord) will lead a small business seminar to provide information and assistance to small businesses and to discuss regional business opportunities.
- When: Friday, November 4, 2011 • 1 – 4 pm
- Where: John F. Kennedy University, Room s209, 100 Ellinwood Way, Pleasant Hill
- Who: Senator Mark DeSaulnier (D-Concord) and State Controller John Chiang
- Presentations by the Governor’s Office of Economic Development, Internal Revenue Service, State Board of Equalization, Franchise Tax Board, Employment Development Department, US Small Business Administration, East Bay Economic Development Alliance and the Contra Costa Small Business Development Center.
- Small business owners are invited to learn about tax compliance issues, small business financing and other incentive programs.