Friday, October 6th, 2006 at 4:43 pm in Uncategorized.
Just when you thought we weren’t forecasting this week, we shock you with late picks. Here’s my quick analysis of this week:
(6) Pittsburg over Clayton Valley: CV had trouble with Ygnacio Valley last week, so something tells me Pitt will be ok.
(5) Alhambra over College Prep: Try and stop Brandon Rutley. I dare you.
(4) San Ramon Valley over Irvington: This is a tough game but Corbin Louks just might find a way to pull this one out.
(3) Pinole Valley over Berkeley: PV has way too many weapons right now. I’m looking forward to this one though.
(2) Monte Vista over California: The Mustangs bounce back from last week’s loss with a good win over a solid Cal team.
(1) DLS over Mission Viejo: DLS doesn’t necessarily need to prove to the world that they’re good, but national TV? I bet they will.
See you all at the games!