Well, I’ve still got some ground to make up in the forecast pool. The road back begins tonight.
(6) John Swett over St. Mary’s: JS has been scoring points in bunches so far this season. And even though it’ll be tested by the Panthers, JS will prevail.
(5) Pittsburg over Ygnacio Valley: Perhaps this is a leap of faith considering how badly the Pirates played last week, but their backs are against the wall…
(4) College Park over Las Lomas: The Falcons have become perhaps the most physical team in the league.
(3) Concord over Acalanes: A big test game for the Minutemen. If they want to be taken seriously, they’ll have to win this game.
(2) San Ramon Valley over Amador Valley: Corbin Louks has become one of the best passers in the East Bay, and the Dons had a lot of trouble stopping Monte Vista passing attack a couple weeks ago.
(1) Hayward over Mt. Eden: It’s all about the Farmers.