Friday, November 3rd, 2006 at 5:03 pm in Uncategorized.
Due to impending assignments, this is going to be fastest Forecast from me yet. Which is OK, because fast has been freindly to me this season. And after last week, I need a little friendliness.
(6) McClymonds d. Castlemont: I am so not buying that the Knights are for real. Mack isn’t much better, but they’ll beat Castlemont. SCORE: 27-10.
(5) St. Patrick/St. Vincent d. Piedmont: I know very little about these teams, but there is no way that the Highlanders can get as many breaks as they did in last week’s rout of John Swett. Then again, it’s the BSAL… SCORE: 38-24
(4) Granada d. Livermore: Of all the games, and we have some doozies this week, this was probably the toughest call for me. I think Livermore is improving, but they still aren’t scoring points. That’s a problem when you’re trying to win games. SCORE: 14-6.
(3) Pittsburg d. San Leandro: After seeing Pittsburg last week, I’m not sure any team is playing better right now. SCORE: 31-20
(2) Foothill d. San Ramon Valley: Defense wins championships. SCORE: 23-20.
(1) Freedom d. Deer Valley: I’m not wagering much, but I do think an upset is possible. The Wolverines are due for a let down, and it just might happen tonight. SCORE: 27-20